Seed of Lust

Story Info
A young woman is taken by a Werewolf. Sound familiar?
1.5k words
4.14
80.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the Sierra Nevada mountain range, on one warm spring morning, everything was at peace. Birds were chirping, the breeze was gently grazing the infinite pine needles of the forest, and the sky was a euphoric blue.

Suddenly, a woman's cry rang out from a large cave in the rocky mountainside, and in mere seconds swift, strong paws flew across the dirt, as the woman's cry was met by those of an infant.

18-year old Sebastian Brooks looked up at his father, who was holding him by the scruff of his neck. Sebastian had been about to scare some camping humans as they drove up the road, planning to leap onto their car and snarl at them, when he felt the strong paw grab him.

"What exactly do you think you're doing..." His father growled, letting go of his son's neck, Sebastian stumbling briefly before righting himself.

"Aw, c'mon Dad, I wasn't going to hurt them..."

"And what if your little pranks get those humans killed? What if people come looking for them?"

Sebastian kicked at the dirt, lowering his head. "I don't know..."

His father shook his head, "Look, Sebastian...I know you're bored out here sometimes, but we have to do what we can to keep ourselves hidden. Humans who come out here to see the wilderness may not be dangerous... but if they came out here for blood, it'd be a different story."

With a sigh, Sebastian nodded, and followed as his father began to pad back towards their home cave. Even though Sebastian was about six feet tall in his wolf-like form, his father towered over him, at a massive seven and a half feet. Besides that, Sebastian was thin and lanky, while his father was broad and toned.

He was unable to suppress his adventurous habits, largely due to growing up with only his parents and the wilderness for company. So, whenever tourists or hikers would come up into the mountains, he always had to at least watch them a bit, and occasionally he'd play practical jokes, stealing their bottle of water when their back was turned, leaving claw marks in the dirt, things like that.

When they reached home, Sebastian's parents embraced, while Sebastian himself stood awkwardly at the cave entrance, half-heartedly trying to avoid his mother's hug. Humorously, due to his stature, his mother had to stand on her tip toes to get her arms around his neck and kiss his nose.

As his father shifted into his human form, and began to explain to Sebastian's mother what Sebastian had almost done, the young werewolf tuned his parents out, ready for a second round of scolding...

Late that evening, Sebastian left the cave by himself, heading towards a nearby lake which both his parents insisted was very special to their family. As he stepped out of the treeline onto the lake's shore, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the mixed scents of pine needles and fresh water.

But when his eyes opened, he realized that he wasn't alone. On the other side, he could barely make out a few towels sprawled across the sand, and soon he saw the family playing in the water; a mother and a father, a small boy, and a girl who looked about his age.

Sebastian had never met a girl before -- not including his mother -- and he felt his curiosity tugging at him, despite his father's constant lectures. He treaded along the shore, gradually circling the small lake to get closer to the girl. His dark fur against the trees behind him made him near-invisible, and he was able to get fairly close to the "object" of his attention.

His heart was pounding with excitement, especially as the girl began to swim off a bit away from the rest of the family, exploring a rocky part of the shore very close to him. He couldn't resist the opportunity, and he began to wade into the lake, careful not to make rough splashes. Finally, only his pointed ears, his heterochromatic eyes (his left eye being gold, the right green), and his dark muzzle were above water.

He swam towards the girl, watching her explore the lake he was so familiar with. His gaze naturally wandered over her very exposed body, as the swimsuit she wore hid barely anything at all.

He gradually moved closer, his ears perked and focused on the girl, until he found himself within a yard of her. His eyes wandered down her smooth back, the string from the top piece of her swimsuit somehow making the view even more appealing.

The girl in question looked about 18 years old, maybe even 19, with dark brown hair that was dyed purple in some places, and skin that was pale, creamy white. She was healthily thin, with full curves and breasts that weren't too large, but perfectly shaped.

Before his mind was aware of what he was doing, he had hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her back against his chest, his other paw instinctively covering her mouth, muffling the scream that followed almost immediately.

He let out a low growl, a confidence and dominance overtaking him he couldn't recall ever feeling before. The girl whimpered in fear, clutching at the paw over her mouth in futility.

Sebastian ripped her swimsuit top off of her with an effortless tug using his free paw, cupping one of her breasts, loving the feel of it in his palm and the way it made the girl's body reflexively writhe. The girl clawed at his paws and forearms, desperately trying to free herself, with no results.

He pinched her nipple lightly, eliciting a squeal that was muffled by his other paw, and he licked and nipped her ear, feeling the girl's body shiver against his. He pressed her against a rock, smooth from decades of erosion, and ground his hard cock against her ass, although he wasn't really sure what he was doing. All he knew was the pleasure, as his paw wandered down to tug her bottom piece off with reckless purpose.

Sebastian's wolfhood throbbed in the water, and he forced it between her legs, even as the girl pressed them together in a futile effort to stop him. Within a few seconds, the head of his cock had found her virgin cunt, and he shoved upward roughly, the first few inches of his shaft abruptly forced into her.

The girl screamed into his paw, muffled by both the fur and size of it, tears running down her cheeks. She sobbed as she felt her virginity being torn away by the wolf-like monster looming over her. The girl's hands tore at his arms, his paws, and his shoulders, which only angered the young werewolf and made him ram the rest of his cock into the quivering girl.

Being rather ignorant about the methods of mating, Sebastian immediately began to hammer his wolfhood in and out of the helpless young woman he held in his grip, forcing more pitiful whimpers out of her throat. Despite everything, stimulation was stimulation, and her nipples were erect, as a faint pleasure mixed with the sharp, stinging pain between her legs.

Sebastian panted with wanton lust as he deflowered the human girl, keeping one paw on her mouth at all times, while his free palm roamed her body, exploring every curve he could reach, as he thrust his throbbing cock into her tight pussy.

Had the girl's parents seen, it would have been quite the sight. The young woman was pinned with her stomach and breasts against a rock, her white skin contrasting sharply with the dark-brown furred wolfish beast that was fucking her ferociously. They were submerged in water up to their waists, and the wolf's chest was pressed firmly against the girl's smooth back.

Sebastian's pace built with his approach to orgasm, as he let out natural growls of dominance and pleasure, keeping it low enough not to alert the human female's family. Each stroke was strong enough to rock the girl's entire body, and despite Sebastian's fur, their hips made a lewd splashing sound as they slammed together with sinful lust. With a powerful last thrust, the wolf arched his back and leaned his head back as if to howl, gritting his fangs to bite back the instinct as he spilled his seed deep inside the girl, and she screamed into his paw, as she was unwillingly brought to her first orgasm from another's actions.

Sebastian collapsed on top of the girl, panting lightly as he regained his composure, before his better judgment finally encouraged him to leave. He let the girl go, as he heard her family calling out.

"Kristan? Kristaaan...?!"

The mother called, and the wolf released the girl, who was too broken and shocked to scream for help. Sebastian quietly dove under the water, and swam back to the far shore he had come from, surfacing and bounding out of the lake into the treeline. As he fled, his canine ears picked up faint sobs of fear and humiliation from the ravaged girl...