Seed of the West Marshes

Story Info
An elven mage goes through her final rite of passage.
761 words
3.51
19.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelra watched the red door from her hiding place behind the moss covered oak. Vines covered the red door and wrapped around its frame. The trees stood on either side of the door providing to it both a frame and protection. The door was wooden and had a silver mail slot with the word "letter" on it. Creeping towards the door, Kelra looked about her cautiously surveying the trees for any sign of danger.

Her elven instincts told her that this door was important to her quest, that she must pass beyond it to move forward. She was Kelra, the elven shaman of Fortuous. It was her duty to complete the quest given to her by the shaman before her. Her quest was to bear the seed of the west marshes. What the fuck did that mean.

Kelra contemplated the door, not yet wanting to touch it for fear of activating some magical ward. She strained her pointed ears, but heard nothing. Reaching into the pouch at her waist, she took out a cluster of reddish brown berries. Thoughtfully chewing she sat on a rock allowing her short green skirt to ride up and reveal all of her green and white striped thigh high stockings.

Juice from the berries dripped down her chin and she hurriedly licked herself clean. Tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear she decided to write a letter. Kelra took from her pouch, a quill, a piece of parchment, and an inkwell. She wrote, "May I enter?" and signed her name. She folded the letter. Getting up from her perch, she slowly opened the letter box. Listening to the letter fall, Kelra didn't notice the rock she was previously sitting on stand and contemplate pinching her firm pearly white ass.

The animated rock decided it was much better to pinch her than to let such an opportunity go by, and so, he reached up and pinched her perfect little ass cheek, giggling as she jumped. Kelra shrieked and fell on her face, ass in the air. She looked back at the rock as the door in front of her opened.

Behind the door hid a mass of vines, some thick, some thin, and some that looked like balls strung close together. The vines picked Kelra up by the arms and legs. She screamed and kicked, trying to get lose, but the vines pulled her in and closed the door. The little rock climbed up to the top of the door frame and sat down to watch.

Inside, Kelra was still kicking and flailing. Little vines had wormed their way underneath her skirt and under her white tank top, wrapping around the fabric and ripping it away from her. She screamed again and struggled harder. Some of the thicker vines wrapped all the way up and down her arms and legs holding her still. The little vines ripped away her bra and underwear exposing her blonde bush and stiff nipples.

Kelra threw back her head and filled her lungs to scream again when a thick vine plunged into her mouth. It pushed into her throat and started thrusting in and out. A bunch of small vines wrapped around her breasts and nipples groping and massaging, while another small vine began flicking and rubbing along her clit.

Three medium sized vines spread her ass cheeks and prodded her anus, pushing in one at a time. They slowly went deeper and pulled apart from each other, gently working her open. Kelra relaxes and a thicker vine goes into her anus, going deeper and deeper and starts thrusting back and forth. A vine with balls strung on it plunges into her cunt each ball popping past the opening to her cunt until it reaches her cervix.

Kelra clamps the walls of her cunt around the vine inside of her. It wiggles and slowly pulls out only to plunge back inside of her and start pulling slowly out of her over and over again. The vines throat and ass fuck her in rhythm, and the smaller vines grope, rub, and massage her nipples, and clit.

The vines grow firm as Kelra cums. Her body starts shaking and her eyes roll into the back of her head. The vines move faster and faster, thrusting back and forth inside of her. The balls on the vine inside her cunt split open and a thick white liquid fills her and spills. The vines slow their thrusting and stop. They pull out of her and put her down on the outside of the door.