Seeding a Dragoness against Her Will

Story Info
A dragoness is bred against her will...
2.2k words
3.88
62k
44
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Seeding a Dragoness Against Her Will

New Year's Eve: it was supposed to be a time of change and it most certainly was set up to be for a dragoness in a time of heat. Sherian flitted through the party, as shy as ever but trying her best to socialise with a bunch of furs that she didn't know. Of course, she had friends there too but it was hard to find them on the big estate, a party that had been set up in the grounds of a stately home due to someone in charge with a friend who knew someone else who owned the place, or something like that. Not that she minded the chance to explore the gardens on her own under the twinkle of fairy lights, although it was still rather chilly to be out in little more than a shimmering, blue blouse that draped down her slender form to highlight her silvery skin.

Sheri smiled and nodded at those she knew, however vaguely, but there was something about the parties between Christmas and going back to work after New Year's Even that seemed to make one feel as if time itself could be suspended. Social norms fell askew and standards of dress grew evermore extravagant as furs of all kinds partied hard to send off the year in the best style they knew how.

Little did she know, however, that there was another dragon at the party who had his eye on her but it was not in a way that she would have been receptive to. No, the little dragoness was too busy trying to mingle in her own shy way to know that she was being followed, a taller, slightly bulkier dragon who could have, perhaps in another lifetime, have been related to her. Of course, Sheri didn't have any brothers and sisters and the silver drake had slightly rounded horns atop his head while she only had soft, floppy ears and a spill of luxurious hair, denoting them as different even though the silver of their skin could be like for like.

And he stalked her as she moved deeper into the gardens, seeking space in which to breathe as she sought peace, a flute of prosecco clutched in her paw (the champagne would surely come later when the clock struck twelve). The dragoness licked her lips and trailed her fingers over branches bare of flowers for the close of winter, imagining the beauty the dormant foliage would spring into with the coming of warmer weather. Perhaps she had too been lying dormant over winter, waiting for spring to come, but she could not have said that her body was resting while the lick and tingle of heat curled sinuously through her body, impossible to ignore.

Yet she strove to ignore it, making her way further into the garden even as her stalker closed in, shifting his weight as he waited on the perfect time. A cardigan was slung over her arm and, as she shivered, she hitched it up over her shoulders, slipping her arms through the sleeves to soothe the chill from her bones, although she would very soon have to seek something just a little more warming or go inside for a while. There was only so long, after all, that she could bear even the intricately designed gardens when the year and the night itself was drawing close to midnight.

The fountain, however, drew her attention and she paused, peering into the depths where small change had been thrown, perhaps by visitors, in the name of making a wish. The statue above it bore the likeness of a dragon and a horse engaged in battle, although the anthropomorphic figure of the horse appeared to be losing, if she read that correctly. It really was funny how fights of olden times were depicted, one always having to be the victor over the other even though no battle had, most likely, had ever been fought.

That was just when he chose to make his move, slipping from the shadows as if he was one of them already, a paw loosening his belt to allow his growing shaft room in which to move. Skulking up behind her, he hovered but only for a moment, drawing in the scent of her fruity, floral perfume in a single breath.

"Hi there."

She whirled about - and then he was on her, a paw going over her mouth as he bore her down to the ground beside a hedge, pinned between the fountain, still lively with the trickle and burble of water, however chilled it was, and the evergreen leaves, too thick to worm her way through. He covered her body with his own, tail wrapping around hers, and ripped up her skirt, murring and growling under his breath as her demure yet delightful panties were revealed, nicely cupping her firm buttocks. The dragoness hissed and struggled but he somehow managed to get her arms against her torso, chuckling throatily all the while. She smelt so sweet and her struggles were so weak, it was almost as if she was trying to make it easy for him.

"You're going to be delicious..."

Sherian growled and tried to yank her head around as he bore her flat on her front, breasts squashed into the ground, as small and neatly in proportion to her body as they were. She couldn't even whip her tail out with his curled around it, dominating her completely as fear raked through her body along with each and every breath she tried to drag in. Nothing worked, nothing at all, her body but a toy for the groping paws of the drake who sought to reduce her to nothing more than a breeding dragoness for what her heat had made her into.

Oh, she did fight and squeal and nip at his paw, but he barely allowed her to open her mouth enough to get her teeth around a finger, using his greater weight against her well and truly. And no other dragoness could have possibly said just how it felt to have a male body grinding up against them when their mind didn't want it and yet the heat of their body screamed for it, yearning for a fat shaft to plough them full of seed, ease their need.

With his jeans slipped down, the name-brand material bearing no meaning to a dragoness who was not of his world of riches, the drake easily pumped his strangely equine-shaped cock to full hardness, groaning as his paws slipped up and over the medial ring. And it was the feel of that hard length of horse-flesh slapping her bare buttocks as he yanked her panties down that truly turned her inside to goo, softening the edge of any resistance that she may or may not have had. It was hard to tell, even in the lure of hindsight, as she was taken, the flat tip of his shaft slowly but surely penetrating her.

Her heat claimed her, warming her mind and telling her that it was all okay, although her mind still didn't really like it - who would? Sheri was an independent dragoness at heart, even though she was on the quieter side - but surely that didn't mean that she could just be taken advantage of like that!

The drake, whose name she would never know, did not care, however, pulling his torso up just a little from her back, although he kept his paw closed around her snout for the grand event, thrusting into her as if she was nothing to him. Of course, he would never see her again but a dragon knew the smell of a dragoness' heat when he smelt it and that was something that he simply could not ignore when he knew a fertile female was wrapped up in the depths of need.

Sheri moaned, unable to hold it back as her eyes watered - not tears, no, she'd never have admitted to that. But as much as she wanted to think just how terrible what was happening to her was, mind seemingly detached and distant from her body, her pussy clenched around that thick shaft, relishing how it spread her out, stretched her open, and sated her need above all else. For there was no possible way that a randy drake would stop fucking her before he came to completion once he'd begun, a low, driving hiss roiling up from his muzzle as he drove into her over and over again.

"You'll lay a lovely clutch of eggs..."

He grunted and moaned over her, hardly trying to hide just how much he was enjoying the tightness of her pussy, too small really for such a cock but that wasn't going to stop him, not now that he had her. Humping and grinding, he thrust harder and fasting, chest heaving for breath as even his tail wrenched itself free and thrashed, smacking into the hedge with a rustle of leaves. He could not hold back, knowing time was short, and slammed into her with a snarl that seemed to rip itself entirely unbidden from his throat, yet the dragoness beneath him had already given up fighting. Not going anywhere, Sheri whimpered into his paw, head spinning as he forced pleasure unto her body, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting until he drove her into a short flurry of a climax.

It was not satisfying, not like one she would have wanted from a lover after a long, sweet, drawn-out session in the privacy of her bedroom. However, the fervent burst of orgasm was swiftly followed by that of the drake who so desperately sought to forcibly impregnate her, letting loose a strangled roar that was surely only held back for concern of alerting others at the party to his crude debauchery. And he would not have wanted to be interrupted while he was rudely taking a dragoness who did not want to be taken, would he?

Although he was a dragon, the true nature of his equine cock could neither be ignored or denied, the flat tip flaring out into that typical shape as it stretched her pussy even more, forcing her body to accept it. The grind of it over her G-spot could not be ignored either as she groaned and tried to roll away, although it was hardly as if the drake was going to let such a tasty little piece slip away once she was good and caught in the drama of climax.

His orgasm spilt into her powerfully, spurt after spurt filling her pussy, irrevocably seeding her as a stray tear ran down her cheek that she could not pay note to, her cardigan torn and ripped as he leaned over her, bearing down on her back with the weight of his torso. His paws dug into her shoulders as he powered over her, growling deep in the back of his throat to unload every last needy drop of seed from his aching balls. There would be no way she'd leave there without a clutch, the taste of dirt in her mouth along with a spot of blood.

But, when he pulled out, Sheri could not help but moan, the spill of messy cum oozing from her gaping vent more than enough for her to crave something more, her heat still very much upon her. Her body was against her even as her mind reeled from begging for it, torn between two conflicting choices, neither of which were truly hers.

Smacking her lightly on the rump, the drake was done with her, chuckling to himself as he redressed and made good his escape. There'd never be any evidence left that he was there, bar the rising race of his seed to fertilise her eggs, ripe and ready. Being in heat out in public anyway... Why, the dragoness had been truly asking for it, really!

"Thanks for the fun, sweet one..."

But Sheri would be the one having 'fun' for many months more as her stomach swelled with a clutch, eggs jostling against one another in her womb for precedence. She'd never tell anyone who the father was, putting it down to a one-night stand but there would always be a small smile on her lips when they did ask even as she remembered the brutality of her taking. All had come right in the end, though those wounds had taken a while to close, to push down and seal away while she focused on something all the more tasteful and all-encompassing with the change of her life.

Even if the situation had not been perfect and it had been far from the sweet, gentle lovemaking she'd imagined when she was, eventually, ready to have young, at least she'd gotten a clutch out of it. And, sometimes, that was all a quiet little dragoness in heat could ask for.