Seeing Double

Story Info
Your wife splits into two for double the pleasure.
2.6k words
3.4
43.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are getting ready for our night out. We decided we are going out for dinner and a movie, and possibly "too much love" after if we feel up to it. I walk into the bedroom and see two of you, both of you lying on the bed, trying to gain the momentum of deciding to get up and go. I plop myself on the bed between the two of you. One of you in a short black skirt and low cut grey top, and stockings that go almost all the way up the thigh. The other of you isn't fully dressed yet, wearing a plaid push-up bra and a skin-tight bodycon skirt that just barely covers your ass and stops below your breasts up top.

You state that even after getting all dressed, you feel too comfy to move. The other suggests that it would be relaxing to just stay in. I suggest that maybe we go out to eat at a club where we could have our own private VIP section, so we get the relaxed privacy with the feel of going out at the same time.

***

Arriving at the club, we are led back to a table. Our orders are taken and a purple curtain is pulled closed in the form of a cube, closing us off from the rest of the people eating around us. Our food and wine is soon delivered, and we find ourselves left alone for over 25 minutes. At first, this becomes concerning, as our server is extremely inattentive. But the mix of wine and music leads us to a different conversation of things such as, "I wonder if they'll even come back," and "I wonder how long they will be gone even if they do," to "It makes me wonder what we could do back here without them noticing." At that question, I feel a small rise in my pants, and my normal breathing falls out of pattern.

I feel two hands creep onto each of my thighs from both sides, and just to tease me, the two of you lean in past my face and kiss each other. I can see both of your delicious tongues going to work at each other through open mouth, and I want in on that. My dick takes notice and rises to an uncomfortable level in my pants. Our table gets moved slightly, and one of you stand up in front of the other. The small blazer over the plaid push-up is removed, and immediately you pull the shirt off of the other. Now it is me and the both of you, currently topless, in tight short skirts.

The one of you sitting down lifts the skirt of the other and exposes a lacy blue thong. Pushing away part of it to one side, you start licking around her pussy lips just to tease me about what I want to be doing, and soon your tongue makes it to her middle where I can tell the moment you hit her clit. She reaches down and brings a hand under your skirt to rub your pussy as well, and at this I lose my mind.

"We need to get home!" I state. We quickly pay our bill and race home.

***

Once we arrived back home, there was no time wasted in getting to the bed. I was immediately pushed down by one of you, and I immediately felt her tongue enter my mouth. As she did this, I felt your tongue busily- licking away at my waist as you frantically undid my pants. I felt my stiff cock pop up as my underwear was pulled down my thighs. The girl kissing me shifted her pussy up to my face, straddling my head with her legs on each side of my ears. I couldn't hear a sound, but before I knew it, I was licking a pussy as it was grinding into my face. All of this was happening while I felt a soft tongue running over the head of my shaft, licking me like a dripping ice cream cone. This continued for awhile, but stopped so that the two of you could tease me. You began making out with each other. I watched as lips locked and tongues rolled around each other. The top of a dress was pulled down as this carried on, and two well-sized breasts popped out. I went wild as I saw you caressing the other girl's breasts, licking between them- right where my dick wanted to be. Now, I have always been an ass guy, but the moment I saw those pop out of her dress, I knew I wanted them. I wanted them in my mouth, and I wanted to slide my cock in between them. I wanted to titty-fuck her so badly.

You grabbed my hand to pull me up from my laying position and got me to shuffle over to where she was kneeling. You grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded with a completely aroused look in my eyes. She scooted closer to my cock, cupped her luscious breasts breasts together and let me slide my dick in between. She looked down at the sight of this and spit a couple times on me and her breasts to lubricate for what was about to happen. She slowly leaned over, causing my cock to slide in between her mounds. You stood behind me, caressing my balls. All I remember is the amazing sensation of of being trapped in between those things, and you whispering in my ear, "You like that baby? You like fucking her tits?" The sound of your voice saying this pushed me over the edge. I grabbed hold of her shoulders and thrust like a wild man. I had to slow down just to keep myself from cumming. If I had stayed in between them even a moment longer, I would have completely frosted her breasts, which in my mind did not sound half bad at all.

Her and I stopped having tit sex completely and directed the attention over to you. I held your arms down as she pushed her face into your sloppy, wet pink. She ran her tongue over your clit and around your pussy lips, making sure not to miss a single spot. While she continued doing this, I grabbed you by the hair, forcing my cock into your mouth. You sucked away as your pussy was licked into pure pleasure. Your lips were wrapped around my cock, taking me deeper and deeper, all the way back to your throat. Once again, I felt my dick throbbing and had to pull out earlier than I would have liked in order to ensure that I would not cum too early in the sexcapade.

I pulled out a new toy as a surprise for the both of you to play with in front of me; a double dildo. I couldn't wait to see the two of you get stuffed at the same time, and to see your pussies push closer together as you fight for the penetration. The two of you laid down on the floor. Scooting together, with legs spread apart, you both slid in towards one another, each pussy swallowing their end of the dildo. As you two continued, the thrusting gained speed and I watched as your pussies clapped together and your breasts bounced with every meeting in between the dildo. The girl whose tits I fucked had the sexiest barbell nipple piercings that just added to my mesmerized-viewing of the bounce. You had the sexiest dangly belly ring in that swung back and forth as the thrusting ensued.

I was getting so horny just watching this that I thought I was going to shoot off my load right then and there. The both of you stood up and walked towards me with sexy looks in your eyes. You walked up and softly grabbed my cock, dropped down to your knees, and pulled the other girl down to the same position. The two of you began making out right in front of me, but formed your lips so that they were pressed together, but with an open hole in between for me to thrust in between. As I began sliding my cock in between both of your lips, I could feel each of your soft tongues sticking out of your mouths, creating a tingling sensation in my entire body. Both of your mouths worked around their side of my cock, licking, sucking, and kissing. You both kneeled down, beckoning me to join the both of you on the floor. I grabbed you and leaned you over into a doggy-style position, while the other girl laid down with her legs spread so that you could lick her pussy. As you did this, I took a look at your breathtaking ass. I love your ass so much. I catch myself thinking about it all the time. I have daily cravings to lick, squeeze, and penetrate it. I slowly brought myself forward to push my cock into your ass. As I entered it, I reached around to rub your clit, and we now formed a straight line of pleasure - your ass filled, pussy massaged, and her pussy being licked all at the same time.

I heard moans coming in louder and louder from in front of us. The other girl's body began writhing, her back was arching, and soon her legs were shaking. It was such a beautiful site filling you and seeing her legs spread at the same moment. Soon, she sat up and felt her first orgasm erupt through her body.

I then asked her if I could have her pussy for awhile. You nodded in permission of this and wiggled off of my cock. I laid down on my back and she climbed onto me in cowgirl position. Seeing her breasts could have gotten me off alone, but the feeling of her pussy was even greater of a sensation. You stood behind her, reaching around and massaging her breasts, then pinching her nipples. Her bouncing on top of me got harder, and harder, and faster yet. She took me deeper and even more deeply yet, swallowing my cock into her soft, warm pink. She leaned over towards me to kiss me, and as I looked down I could see her beautiful, swinging breasts. She rode me like a women possessed as you watched, fingering your pussy. She soon felt my cock getting hotter and throbbing. She took this as a sign to climb off, as I agreed not to cum inside of her. She waited a few moments to let me cool down, and followed that up by taking my dick to the back of her throat. She licked softly, and then deep-throated hard. She worked the head ever so gently, almost as if she were kissing my mouth, but then she grabbed my hips and brought me straight into an aggressive throat-fuck. She pulled her mouth off, noticing how hungry you looked for your turn at me, and left a thick string of saliva from her mouth to my cock as she let go.

You stepped in and engulfed my ever-so-ready, throbbing cock and sucked away while jerking at the bottom of my shaft. Your mouth felt so amazing, as I felt your tongue lick away at the bottom of my shaft. You then mounted me and took your turn at a ride-cowgirl style. You worked my dick like no other, swallowing me into your pussy and working your ass cheeks against my balls all at the same time. With each and every bounce, your belly ring coincided and then fell back into a leading line down to your slit. I felt you reach behind and massage my prostate and anus. The other girl moved over to my head and leaned down to make out with me as you continued your ride on top. The combination of these sensations that you both gave me at the same time were amazing. I was truly caught in a whirlwind of pure ecstasy.

You climbed off of me as my dick began throbbing again. By this point, the two of you had brought me to the edge so many times that I had taken notice of how heavy my balls had become form the cum built up that I so greatly desired to release onto your pretty faces. "Baby, do you want to cum on her?" you asked. "Yes, I want to cover that pretty face and those breasts, so badly." I said. I so desired to see my white release mix with her makeup, covering her pretty face and catch on her gorgeous breasts as it dripped from her chin."Baby, will you give me your cum too? Your cum is mine, but I want to share it with her tonight." You said.

I felt two different hands tug at my cock as the two of you made your way out in front of me on your knees. Seeing your tongues work at each other was amazing. I knew how good each of those tongues felt, and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you pleasure each other. The other girl stopped kissing you for a moment and took a single suck at my dick like it was a lollipop. Then you pulled my cock your direction and did the same. Ever so slowly removing your mouth with a devilish look in your eyes. The two of you went back to making out, while jerking me off. Then she reached down with her other hand to rub your pussy. She took no time before she was frantically rubbing, and you were breathing hard into her mouth. Soon, I could tell that your orgasm was coming, and there was no turning back. You let out a whimper, put your hand down for a moment, and your body shook.

Once you regained composure, you joined the other girl in continuing to jack me off once again. "Do you want us to jerk you off onto our pretty faces?" she asked. "Yeah baby, give us your cum" you teased, as you tugged away. Soon, I felt an eruption build up at the base of my shaft. An overwhelming pleasure filled my entire body and a generous load of cum shot from my tip. My white explosion coated both of your faces as you continued to make out. Cum was in both of your hair, and on your cheeks. Cum had caught on her eyelid, and other drops made your mascara run. She began licking up the cum off of your face, and then kissed you, giving you the cum she obtained. I used my cock to spread the cum even more on her face. Seeing both of you glazed like that was so beautiful, and I loved seeing you two eat my cum. Cum continued to dribble out of my cock, so you grabbed a champagne flute to catch the remains. Each of you took turns drinking up my leftover cum, and playfully rubbing it on your bodies.

This was such a wonderfully fulfilling sight to me, as far as my kinks go. As great as this all was, I was feeling incredibly spent. I felt myself fall back onto our bed with each of you on each of my arms, but suddenly, I realized that I was only spooning one woman. My wife had been the two all along.

Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.