Seeing Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex?!" I cried. It wasn't another man involved. It was Lauren's identical twin sister! "I thought you were still away with your friends! Lauren said you would be gone two weeks!"

"No," she replied, "Two days, not two weeks. We got to the lodge we'd booked, but it had been double-booked by us and two guys. Cassie ended up fucking one of them, and ditched us on the last day to spend the morning with him alone. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't think any of us could. I told Lauren about it, and she insisted I 'borrow' you for a while. I'm sorry we misled you,"

"Wait, so your friend got laid and you felt left out?"

"Well...kinda, yeah," Alex shrugged.

I was stunned. I didn't know what to make of it. After a moment of awkward silence, I found it in me to say something, "Okay, I understand the blindfold, so that I didn't know there were two of you there,"

Just thinking about that moment earlier, that the space I shot my load into was actually occupied, made my cock begin to throb and grow, "I would have gone through with it willingly if she'd just come to me and asked. There was no need for the deception,"

"Well, she thought you might find it more exciting to not know," Alex explained, "And more exciting for us, too. I mean, there was the risk of being caught, after all,"

"So enlighten me. Did you do anything to me when I was blindfolded or was that all Lauren?"

"That was all her. I just watched and fucked myself with a dildo,"

My cock was once again rock hard. How could it not be?

"I came as well," she continued, noticing the effect it was having on me, "Would have preferred something more real, though,"

"W...well..." I stammered. Fuck, she'd turned the tables on me. Now I was the one who felt like I'd been put in the interrogator's chair!

"Shall we go and get Lauren?" I asked, "I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss out on the fun,"

"Sure!" Alex leapt off the toilet, "Meet us in the bedroom, I'll just go get her,"

With that, she was gone. I was amazed. Was what was happening really happening, or had I died in my sleep and gone to heaven?

I shook my head and headed straight for the bedroom, and sat down on the end. I waited only a few moments before Alex and Lauren followed me in...or maybe it was Lauren and Alex.

Both were stark naked and drop-dead gorgeous. Did I really fucking care?!

"Okay, so we've been found out," one of them conceded, "However, we want to play a game,"

I was intrigued, "Go on..."

The other sister spoke, "We both want to fuck you, and I'm sure you want to fuck both of us, right?"

"Yeah,"

"So here's what we're gonna do," The first sister explained, "You choose which one of us you want to fuck, and you're gonna fuck her til she cums,"

"But, you're not allowed to cum. If you don't cum, then you get to fuck the other one!" The second sister explained.

"What happens if I cum?" I asked, "Does that mean one of you loses out?"

The girls laughed out loud, "No, hun, we punish you by tying your cock to your leg and putting a strap-on on you. You get to watch us fuck this strap-on and YOU lose out!" she held up a large black strap-on dildo in one finger.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, shuffling in my seat. How the hell was I gonna refrain from cumming?! The strap-on was dropped to the floor as I underwent my mental torment.

Snapping back to reality, I shrugged off my own self-doubt and proclaimed I was ready. I chose the girl on the right, unsure whether she was Lauren or Alex. There was almost no way to distinguish between them, as neither of them had any piercings, neither had any tattoos, they kept their hair the same length and had identical bodies. If I had to guess, I chose Lauren first.

Not that I really cared at this point anyway!

I was told to lie on my back, and I complied. As Lauren straddled me, hovering over my cock. Alex had found her way between my legs, and grabbed my cock, aiming it upwards and towards Lauren's dripping pussy.

Lauren squeezed her tits together with her elbows as she sunk down onto my cock, her walls spasming, as if they were attempting to chew on me. Lauren took about 4 inches of me inside her, and began to slowly rise and fall on top of me.

Alex made her way round to my head, and began planting kisses on my chest and neck, working up my face, kissing my chin, cheek, and when she reached my ear, whispered to me, "Want me to help get her off so you can fuck me?"

I nodded silently as Lauren sunk more of my fleshy member into her warm depths, taking almost all of me now. As far as I was concerned, the faster she got off, the better.

"Finger my ass while I help you out," Alex whispered as she straddled my face. Lauren slowed down and slammed her hips down, my entire length inside her now. She moaned loudly as it filled and stretched her, leaning backwards as far as she could go.

Alex's head dove between her legs and she began to lick and suck Lauren's clit, causing her to moan. I seized her hips and pulled myself up into her pussy, and I followed suit, eating her out, tongue fucking her and licking her pussy lips and clit.

My finger snuck round her buttocks and slipped into her asshole, causing her to moan as both her holes were stimulated in tandem. I felt Lauren's pussy twitch and flex as he sensitive clit was sucked and licked masterfully. She was approaching orgasm.

As her hips began to buck involuntarily, I took it as my cue to redouble my efforts on Alex. I began to finger fuck her arse and rapidly picked up the pace to around normal fucking speed. I felt her tits shake against my abdomen as she was pleasured, my lips now locking onto her clit, hoping to drive her as close to orgasm as I could.

Lauren let out a scream as her pussy flooded with nectar, and clamped down tightly on my cock. I slowed down my finger fucking of Alex to savour the sensation of Lauren cumming on my cock, the muscles contracting and spasming as she rode it out.

Alex got off my face, and gave me a quick kiss before retreating out of view behind Lauren. Lauren stayed sat on me for a moment or two before lifting herself off me.

She crawled over me so she was still straddling my abdomen, but leaned forward so she could whisper to me, "Cheater!"

She pulled back, grinning as she dismounted me. Alex's head appeared on Lauren's shoulder as she whispered in her ear. Lauren nodded in agreement, and simply said, "Yeah, sure,"

Lauren stepped off the bed, and Alex straddled me in reverse cowgirl, hovering over my dick. She reached down and grabbed it, guiding it into her ass as she slowly lowered down onto me.

Holy fuck was she tight! Lauren had never done anal with me before, so this was something completely new to me! The whole new sensation was almost overwhelming as she swallowed half of my cock in one go, and began to bounce.

As she built up her rhythm, I tried to think about anything else to take my mind of what was happening so I didn't cum inside her. As I was looking up there anyway, I thought about repainting the ceiling. Some cracks appearing in the paint, so might be due for another coat.

Suddenly, I felt Alex stop, and lean back over me, her hands planted either side of my head. I heard a *click*, and a humming noise between my legs.

'Wait,' I thought, 'What's going...'

And then I felt a vibrator plunge into Alex's pussy, then Alex scream loudly as she was filled with it! I could feel it through the membrane between her ass and pussy, and it felt incredible!

Alex's breaths were now deep pants, muddled with lots of "Oh shit" exclamations, even more so as Lauren began to pump the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

"AAAAARGH SHIT!" Alex screamed, torrents of pleasure crashing through her. I reached up under her arms and began to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. The vibrator was working us both up, and the pleasure began to crescendo, cum began pooling in my balls, my cockhead began to tingle and pulse.

I fought back the impending orgasm, knowing that all I needed to do was outlast Alex and I'd be all right. Fuck, it was becoming difficult!

I pinched and twisted and tugged Alex's nipples more vigorously and roughly now, hoping to coax her orgasm to arrive as soon as it could. She scrunched her face up as the pressure began to build in both of our groins, aching for release!

However, Alex succumbed sooner than I did, the stretching of both her holes combined with my nipple play caused her to be pushed over the brink, the vibrator vacating her pussy as she let out a blood-curdling scream as she came, coating my abdomen in her pussy juice, mixing with her sister's.

My cock remained firmly within her arse, my own climax receding from the edge, retreating back from whence it came as Alex's orgasm came to a standstill, and she fell back on top of me quivering, my hands splayed on each breast.

We lay like this for a moment before she slid off me. Lauren was knelt between my legs with a neon green vibrator in her hand, a look of shock and awe frozen in her features, and glistening with girl cum. Had Alex squirted over her?

"Wow!" Lauren exclaimed, "Just...wow! That was hot!"

Alex was still trying to get her breath back beside me, but managed to utter "You're telling me!"

Lauren turned her attention to me," You've still not cum?!"

I sat up again, "I almost did there,"

"Let's fix that, shall we?" Lauren lay on top of her sister, their breasts squashing together, bulging out at the sides, captivating my attention like a brightly coloured pinwheel would a small child. I was enthralled by their swell, the curve, the shape and the desire to stick my hands in there and give them a good grope.

Suddenly, my attention was snapped back to reality as Lauren spoke up, "Come on, fuck me already!"

I quickly apologied, and moved between the twins' legs, and wasted no time in sticking my cock into Lauren's pussy, pushing about half my length into her in one go. She moaned loudly and locked lips with her sister, whose hands had now draped around Lauren's back and shoulders, pulling her in closer in a throe of sexual desire.

I'd cooled down a bit after being brought to the edge by fucking Alex moments earlier, but because it hadn't receded fully, I was still closer than I'd have been comfortable with.

I continued fucking Lauren until I was burying myself to the hilt with each thrust, my balls slapping Alex's pussy and clit, causing her to moan and shiver. I reached down and sandwiching my hands between the two pairs of full, soft, gorgeous breasts. I gave Lauren's tits a good squeeze as I jackhammered her pussy as hard and fast as I could go.

The girls broke their kiss for Alex to cry out, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!!"

Giving Lauren one last punch with my hips, I withdrew from her and, using my hand, aimed my cock downwards slightly and slipped it into Alex's tight cunt. She moaned loudly, and shuffled in her position as I pressed my hips into hers, her cunt spasming, apparently still slightly sensitive from her last orgasm.

I built up my rhythm again and resumed the pace I'd been giving Lauren. I flipped my hands over to grope at Alex's tits now, giving her all my attention. I could feel Lauren's boobs pressing down against my hands as she reached over.

There was a prominent *click* noise, and a slight hum as Lauren pushed the vibrator down between the girls' bellies and rested it on their clits. Alex nearly screamed as the familiar sensation began to ascend, her sensitive clit being relentlessly shook by the dildo.

I maintained my speed, confident that the combined stimulation of my fucking and the vibrator would push Alex over the edge sooner than I would reach my inevitable messy end.

"You close?" Lauren asked, twisting the vibrator between the girls' hips.

"Yeah!" Alex and I moaned simultaneously.

Lauren grinned, and then...*click* and the humming got louder as she turned the vibrator up to its highest setting, causing Alex's hups to buck into it and make her moan even louder. I kneaded her breasts as I fucked her, fighting off my orgasm as best I could, though it was futile.

Alex screamed as she came, her pussy clamping down hard on my cock, igniting my orgasm too. I quickly slid my hands down the girls' bodies and lifted Lauren up slightly so there was a gap between them.

Just as I pulled out of Alex, Lauren dropped the vibrator to one side, clearing the way for me. I grasped my cock, and wanked off as hard as I could, Alex's orgasmic cries fuelling my cum-filled cock.

A long rope of cum erupted from my cock between the girls. Some struck Lauren's belly and dripped back onto Alex, with most of the shot soaring all the way through the girls' cleavage and landing on Alex's neck.

The next shot leapt through the air and splattered across the underside of the girls' breasts, a huge splat mark staining Lauren's, with a thick streak decorating Alex's.

The next few shots were weaker, and only made it as far as her belly, but still caused my eyes to close as the pleasure overcame me.

Lauren then dropped down on top of her sister and pressed her lips into Alex's in a deep sensuous kiss, writhing and twisting on top of her as their tongues met and swirled about in each others' mouths.

Eventually, Lauren peeled away from her sister, strings of sticky cum snapping as their bodies separated, large wet stains of my semen glistening on their bodies.

"So..." Lauren scooped as much cum as she could off herself, running her finger up her belly, up her cleavage and into her mouth, drawing her finger out so she could just pinch the tip between her teeth, grinning sexily, "What did you get me?"

12