Seeing Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear my own breathing. Louder, ragged, desperate. I was losing control. I knew it, I didn't care.

"Oh Jim, oh please, touch me, kiss me, I want your mouth on me, kiss my pussy, oh please, kiss my wet pussy."

And he touched me, his hands were on me, on my legs, low though, then his lips, oh god, he kissed my ankles, had I shaved my legs this morning? Recently? I felt his lips on my calf, his tongue, licking, oh, sliding up over my damp skin, his hands stroking along the underside of my thighs, tasting me. Fuck. He was tasting me, up, along my shin, he was opening his mouth over my legs, I looked, at his hands, stroking, touching, his mouth, his head, between my legs, a man's head between my legs again, how long had it been? Could I see us anywhere? Reflected? I looked at my legs, my body, wide apart, unclothed, and a man between them, his hands on me, his head, another person was opening me, touching me.

Jim moved up, kissing my inner thigh, licking me there, soft exquisite butterfly wafts of sensation. Gliding up, so slow, please, moving his mouth slowly towards my damp genitals.

"Oh god, oh please, Jimmy, lick me, lick my pussy, kiss my wet pussy, please... I want your mouth, oh god, your tongue, lick my wet... lick my wet cunt..."

I never used this word, not out loud, I never had, the sound of it thrilled me, my use of it. He stopped again, this was almost unbearable, I was ready to explode, I looked to see him looking at me, staring at my open sex, my tight little asshole.

"Oh fuck Lizzy, your pussy, your ass, it's is so perfect, would you like me to kiss you there?"

"My... oh god... my... asshole...? Oh god... oh fuck... I don't... I can't..."

I couldn't answer, I wanted him to, it felt so filthily delicious, but I couldn't say it. Fuck.

"Tell me, tell me to, if you want me to."

"Oh fuck, yes, oh god, kiss me there, fuck, please, kiss my asshole, oh Jimmy, lick my tight little ass, eat my ass, oh god yes, lick my asshole."

Where was this coming from? I hadn't spoken like this before, not with my husband, not with anyone.

Jimmy moved his head lower. I could feel his breath on me, on my pussy. I felt him breathing in, deep, so fucking deep, smelling me, breathing in the thick sweet scent of my arousal. And he kissed me there. Oh god. He kissed my cunt. I felt his lips, together, soft, gently kissing my labia, taking one of my thick moist lips between his, pulling, gently pulling my pussy open, his tongue, oh god what was he doing to me, his slippery tongue rolling over my cleft, finding my smaller fronds of skin, circling them, tasting me, grazing his expert tongue over the petals of my sex.

And then, he found my opening, he pressed the tip of his tongue onto my vagina. I opened myself to him, and felt the release of a flood of hot moisture.

"Mmm, mmm."

Even his breathing was turning me on, his obvious pleasure, in me, in tasting me, drinking the liquid of my own arousal. He slid his mouth upwards, open, kissing my hot cunt with more force, rippling his lips over mine, pushing his tongue up and up, inside me, and, and, oh fuck, that would take me there too soon, swirling around, not touching, hinting around the tender edge of my clitoris.

"Oh Jimmy... oh god that feels... oh don't stop... this is so fucking good..."

He stopped, he looked up, his lips wet from me, moist with the slick of my pussy. And he licked his lips, slowly, showing me. And lowered his head again. Oh fuck, would he, was he, going to?

He held my legs higher, I felt his fingers on my buttocks, pulling me apart, stretching me open. And then, and then, he did, his lips were on my asshole. I was sitting with my legs wide apart, naked from the waist down, just from the waist down, sneakers and socks still covering my feet, and this beautiful, depraved handsome man was kissing my anus.

I knew my body, I wasn't ashamed of anything, but I knew I was far from smooth anywhere down there, even before Corrina I wasn't the sort who would spend hours or hundreds of dollars grooming myself. Now though, even the slight work I was willing to put in had been abandoned. My bush was thick and vivid above my sex, my pussy was covered in dense dark hair, and my asshole, even my asshole, I knew I was hairy there as well, I knew my tight anus was surrounded by course hair. And Jim was kissing me there. His breathing betrayed him, I craned my neck and looked down, to his lap, to the thick length of his straining cock. Oh god, he was as aroused as I was. I was turning him on, my pussy, my hairy cunt, my ass, my sweet hairy asshole.

"Oh god... oh Jimmy... oh god yes."

His lips were open wide, pressing against the sensitive skin of my anal cleft, and his tongue, oh fuck, his tongue was stroking my asshole, rubbing me there, stroking my tender bud with his probing tip, pushing, oh god, Jim pushed his tightened tongue hard at the clenched centre of my sphincter, suddenly I wanted him inside me, there, his tongue, I had never wanted this, never thought of this, I wanted Jimmy's tongue inside my ass.

His hands were higher, stroking my legs, moving, threading through my pubic hair, his forefinger dipped down onto my pussy, through my slippery hot lips, oh fuck, to my tight clitoris.

I wasn't going to last, I wanted to, this was so fucking good, I could feel my orgasm building, already too close to head off. My moaning filled the room, again so quiet, so prosaic, this Thursday afternoon, without music, sunlight casting its flattening light upon us, the normality contrasted with what we were doing, what Jim was doing to me, my spread legs, the bareness of my sex, my ass, his probing fingers, his devouring mouth, our two kids asleep upstairs as we fucked in the middle of the day, as we fucked, as Jim kissed my cunt, as he licked and pushed his tongue hard against my ass.

And he entered me there, just, did he? The tip of his hard tongue just slid inside my anus, I relaxed myself, for a moment, as he stroked my aching little clit and licked my asshole.

"Oh Jimmy, I'm coming, oh my god I am going to come so hard, come with me, please, let me see you, let me see your beautiful hard cock, stroke it for me, stroke your hard cock for me, come, let me see you... with me... oh... take your... take your stiff cock out and come for me..."

I looked, Jim fumbled with his button and zip with one hand, I held myself up with my feet, his mouth still on me, his finger still gently rubbing my most sensitive spot. He had to stop, he drew himself up, sitting straight, still in front of me, looking at me again, his lips visibly damp, I watched him undo his trousers, his cock straining against his underwear, he pulled, quick, eager, rough with himself, and I was staring at him again, I watched him pull his trousers apart and push them down his thighs, below his knees, I stared at the long rail of his cock pushing out against his briefs, I watched him grip the waist band and slide it over his stiffening dick.

The sight was nearly enough to get me off. Oh god it looked so good, the slow release of his stiff member, the length of it, the thickness, inch by stiff inch, then bouncing free, fuck he looked so hard, so completely hard, I looked at his magnificent thick cock as it sprang up in front of him, my breath left me again, looking, seeing him again, the second it bounced out, and pulsed upwards, stiff growing, getting harder, thicker, I hadn't forgotten, but I still wasn't used to it, the size of Jimmy's cock, his thickness, his length, the thick bulb of his still hidden tip.

He looked down at himself, then to me, up, then back between my legs. And he gripped himself, stroking his stem, stretching his beautiful foreskin back over his dark wet tip, he masturbated for me, I watched his penis stiffen to its full size, stretching up, rearing up from his thighs like a long branch of male sex, he gripped his stem and stroked it hard, quick, devoured by his own arousal, his shameless need and display of abandoned self-pleasuring ignited inside me, connected to my own exploding sensations.

Our moans filled the room, we hadn't put music on, there was no TV, the daylight streamed in from windows and French doors, I could hear the tick of a clock somewhere, someone driving outside, I could still see our wine glasses, the lunch plates, I had the same delicious feeling as before, the mundanity, the quiet prosaic afternoon, his room, Jim's house, the park, the kids asleep upstairs, his head between my naked legs, his tongue sliding over my naked sex, my exposed bush, my bare ass, my legs, Jimmy's pants down again, his cock sticking up, his hand stroking his penis, rubbing his raging hard cock. Our moans, our breathing, the sweet sounds and smells of us fucking, my pussy hot and wet, his hard dick, knowing, my own voice. I spoke louder, clearly, wanting to hear myself, wanting my words of desire and depravity to rebound off his walls and echo through the day.

"Oh... oh Jimmy... lick me again, kiss my wet pussy, lick me harder... lick my asshole... touch me... oh god I am so close... oh fuck... stroke your beautiful big cock and kiss my cunt, kiss my hot wet cunt, eat my ass, eat my tight little asshole."

The sounds I made broke the silence, rendered this ordinary afternoon into something intimate, adult, wonderfully sexual.

His mouth, his hands, Jim lowered his head back between my legs, pleasure erupted, set off on the fuse of my clitoris, detonating into my pussy, my belly, connected by Jim's eager tongue as he lapped at my ass, stroking the skin of my tight anus, spiralling into the sight of his hand as he rubbed himself, as I looked at his rigid prick, I tightened and convulsed with pleasure, with seismic orgasm, I lifted and pushed myself, spreading my legs further apart, gripping Jimmy's head hard against my asshole, rising, slurping with thrilling hunger up, licking all of me, up and down, slaking his thirst with the sweet slick moistness of my pussy.

I raised myself up from the chair, Jim's hands were on my thighs, lifting me, his face, his mouth opened over my vulva, his tongue sliding between my thick slippery labia, flicking over my clitoris, engulfing it with his whole mouth, warm, wet, sliding his lips over it, pulling it, and probing back down, oh fuck, not leaving me, again, there, I pushed, I was pushing myself, eager, not knowing how exquisite this was, how naughty it felt, having this almost strange guy touching my anus with his tongue, twisting and pushing the soft tip of it onto the tender skin of my asshole.

I looked, I listened to us, his hand, his cock, masturbating with rough and unselfconscious need. He lowered his hand underneath by butt, touching, he touched me, his thumb pressed against me, pushed, teased, stroked the tender tissue of my tight virgin opening, harder, he pointed his thumb at the centre of my hidden hole and entered me, fuck, oh fuck, nobody had done this, I never had, my husband, no-one, I let him, I wanted it, he pushed his thumb inside my ass, I felt him penetrate the tight ring of my anus, hard, stretching me open, sliding into me, as he opened his mouth against my hot cunt, writhing, oh god I lost it, I was riding his face now, lost in my own desires, rubbing myself open pussy over him, pushing my ass down onto his thumb.

And then the sight of him, when had I last watched a guy come? I watched him, Jimmy held his cock, his soft skin pulled back, his arousal meeting my own, my climax was expanded by his, by seeing the first thick creamy pulse of his cum spurt from the glistening tip of his exposed cock.

We were coming together, in the warm light of the afternoon, in this quiet little room, our muffled cries filling the air, I could heard myself, I could hear Jimmy, both of us coming, Jimmy breathing over my pussy as he ejaculated, still moving his hand up and down his thick stem, long, messy whips of white semen splashing upwards, over his hand, his wrist, touching the bottom of my thigh, I wanted to open myself even more, to pull his mouth hard onto my pulsing sex, his fingers inside me, pushing into my ass. I pushed and pulled, drove his head onto me, his climax fed into mine, the sensation of him drinking me, tasting me, my cunt entering him, swallowing my orgasm as his creamy ropes of hot cum danced up over his arms, my legs.

My voice was no longer quiet, my breathing, I was moaning and gasping loudly, my own voice and sexual pleasure echoing back over the walls.

I sat back, Jim was still holding himself, gripping the thick root of his cock, he stroked his hand up and down once more, squeezing a final pale pearl of delicious cum leapt up in a small spring from his shining smooth glans, bubbling and splashing softly out of his tight little opening, sliding back in a thick translucent streak of male fluid.

And we looked at each other, our spent bodies, still mostly covered, our exposed genitals.

I wanted to be naked with him.

Next week perhaps, tomorrow, tomorrow would be Friday.

12