Seeing Her First Time

Story Info
A husband sees his wife's first time as someone else.
6.2k words
4.03
27.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncinsa
ncinsa
4 Followers

"Happy birthday, honey," he said. Charlie leaned in and gave his wife a kiss as she lay beside him. The sweat of their lovemaking heavy in the air. "I hope you have a good day."

Eleanor sighed deeply. "If it continues as well as it's started, it will be a great day!"

They got up and started their morning preparations. He hopped in the shower first while she brushed her teeth, still naked. She watched her breasts jiggle with the strokes of brushing. After she finished, she looked at herself in the mirror and contemplated her body.

"Do you still think I'm sexy," she queried as she lifted and dropped her breasts one at a time.

From in the shower her husband replied, "Of course I do. I think you're sexier than ever."

She walked over to the the shower and pulled the door open. He recoiled from the cold air.

She looked at him sincerely and asked again. "No, really. Do you think I'm still sexy? I mean, we've been together for ten years now, I've had two kids. This," she gestured to herself, "is not a tight young thing. It's not the body you married."

He stopped sudsing the shampoo in his hair, reached out, pulled her into the shower with him and held her tight.

"I love you for more than your body, and even then, I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." He gave her a squeeze.

They stood for a moment, the hot water running over and between them. He felt, rather than heard her chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I was just remembering that this is the 20th anniversary of losing my virginity. I was thinking you might have different thoughts about my sexiness if you could have been with me back then."

Still holding her close, he looked down at her. "What do you mean?"

She stepped back from him a little and made her best Bring It On pose. "I had a hot little cheerleader body, and all the boys wanted me. And honestly, I was so horny all the time, if we had been together back then, I'd have worn you out." She winked. "Hand me the soap, I need to get ready for work."

"You lost your virginity on your birthday?" He handed her the soap and began washing her back.

"Yep, my 20th. I was so proud I hadn't had sex as a teenager. Of course, I'd done other things, but not sex. I thought you knew that."

"Maybe I just forgot. So was it your boyfriend, or just a hookup?

She turned to him with a sly look. "Aren't you nosy. What, are you suddenly jealous of 20 year old me?" She leaned in close, rubbing her soapy body against him. "Or are you jealous of the guy who fucked me?" She tugged his cock and licked his nipple before stepping away to continue her washing.

He stood, silent for a moment. His member hardening from the touch. Finally he answered, "I was just wondering. I don't really keep up with your relationships. I certainly wasn't judging."

"I know. You know, I was just teasing you. It wasn't anything special. I was making out with my boyfriend and I just let him keep going. I'm not even sure I came." She finished rinsing off and got out of the shower.

"That's too bad," he answered.

"Eh, it was the first time. I didn't expect it to be earth shattering." She dried off and left the bathroom to get dressed.

He kept thinking while he finished his shower. He was imagining his wife at 20. He'd seen pictures of her that time and had always thought she was cute, but for some reason he'd never really considered her sexually at that age.

"Are you going to be all day in there?" She called from the other room. He shook himself loose from the mental images of his wife making out with with an unknown 20-something and finished his shower.

They finished getting ready, got the kids off to school and then headed their separate ways to work. He kissed her and wished her happy birthday again before they parted and she reminded him of dinner reservations.

All day at work he was distracted by the new found interest in the beginnings of his wife's sexuality.

He kept imagining how the evening (was it evening?) might have happened. Who's place were they at? Did they get drunk? Did she go down on him? Did he go down on her?

He had a hard time focusing on work.

He was snapped from one of his fantasies by his friend, Jacob knocking on his office door.

"Hey man, is everything alright?"

"yeah, why?" Charlie tried unsuccessfully to look busy.

"You've been really out of it today. Is everything okay?"

Jacob and Charlie had been friends for a long time and knew each other's families. Charlie waved him in and motioned to shut the door. Jacob complied, beginning to look worried.

"So, yeah, everything's okay. You know today's Eleanor's birthday right? Sit down, man. Well anyway, this morning we're talking and she tells me about how she lost her virginity 20 years ago today."

"On her birthday? That's a pretty sweet present, especially for the dude. It was a dude right? She's not one who's hung up of that kind of thing."

"Yeah, of course, I think. I dunno. Anyway, since then I just can't stop thinking about it. About what happened. For some reason I'm just totally stuck on this idea of her first time."

Jacob, who had already sat down and was leaning in close, sat back. " I don't know what to say may. I'm the one who fucked Stacy for the first time, so I know exactly what her first time was like."

"Gee thanks," Charlie said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry man, I don't know what to say. Think of it this way though, whoever that guy, or girl, was, they maybe got to have sex with Eleanor a few times, maybe a few dozen. I know what you two are like. You've done it hundreds of times and you know how to work each other, so it's got to be way better. Don't worry about it."

"I'm not worried, and you're right our sex is better, I have no doubt. To be honest, I'm kinda turned on thinking about the whole thing. Imagining being that guy."

"I hear ya. Look, I didn't come by to talk about fucking your wife. We have that meeting in," Jacob looked at his watch, "shit, five minutes.

"Oh, man, I'm sorry. Yeah. Let's go. Thanks again for listening to my pathetic problems."

They got up and left the office. An hour later Charlie returned. His head was a little clearer. The meeting had been a good distraction and he was able to focus on work. About thirty minutes after he sat down he got a message from Jacob. The subject just read: You might like this.

He never knew what type of digital harassment he was in for from Jacob, so with trepidation, he opened the email. All it contained was a bit.ly link. Figuring it was mostly safe, since Jacob had sent it from his work email, Charlie followed it. At first he thought it was a joke; the page was poorly formatted and looked like something form the late 90's. As he sorted through the animated graphics and poorly aligned text, he found the meat of the page.

Jacob had sent him a link to a guy who taught a sort of joint hypnosis. He claimed it allowed someone to experience another's memories from the perspective of someone else in the memory. According to the website, if you did this guy's method, you could relive parts of someone's life, not as them, but with them. It all seemed kind of hokey.

Jacob was just giving Charlie a hard time. It's how they were as friends. Charlie was about to close the page and send a sarcastic thanks to Jacob when he caught sight of one particular flashing button in the corner of the page that simply stated "Free Trial."

Charlie paused for a moment. If this did work, he'd be able to live through Eleanor's first time with her and then he wouldn't be so hung up on it. If it didn't, then there was no harm and since it was a free trial, no cost. He debated just a bit longer before he figured "What the hell," and clicked the link.

The page it took him to was much like the previous. There didn't seem to be any sign-ups, just a list of directions. It all seemed very new-agey. Still, Charlie read through them, but he was surprised by the last entry.

"The person whose memories you are reliving will not remember this has happened since you are playing back an existing memory of theirs. You, however will have total remembrance, even if their memory of the event is fractured by time. Please use carefully."

Charlie read the directions several times, wanting to commit it to memory rather than risk a hard copy. Finally he was sure he had it all down. To cover his tracks, he cleared his browser history and sent Jacob that sarcastic thanks.

He pushed himself to focus on work for the rest of the day and was actually surprised when five rolled around. He said his goodbyes and accepted birthday wished for Eleanor on his way out.

The evening was lovely. The kids gave their mom nice hand-crafted gifts and Charlie gave her a new watch. They went to dinner and ate just a little too much. Eleanor broke form her usual habit of not drinking in front of the kids to have a couple of glasses of wine. She explained it was an extra special occasion. "Your mom is only going to turn 40 once."

They went back home and the kids went to bed. Charlie and Eleanor got ready for bed and sat, cuddled under the blanked watching an episode of her favorite show on Netflix.

"Did you have a nice day, honey?" Charlie asked.

"Mm hmm," she replied and nuzzled him.

Charlie decided it was a good time to try what he had read about that afternoon. The first item in the list had been for both people to relax. This was about as relaxed as they could be without actually being asleep.

As per the next step, he arranged the two of them so he was sitting behind her. He started massaging her shoulders. She moaned lightly. He leaned his head forward to touch the back of hers. He closed his eyes and began focused breathing and squeezed her shoulders in time with his breath. He could feel her breathing fall in sync with his. He kept this up for several minutes until he could feel her weight as though she were asleep. Then he began to focus what he knew of her story on that day,

20 years ago. All he knew was she said they had been making out. He imagined her making out with some guy she was dating. He felt his cock twitch at the thought, but he kept his focus.

As he kept thinking about it, his sense of the room began to fade. First the TV got quiet, then the sound of the ceiling fan. From the silence, a new sound emerged, soft and muddled at first, then becoming clearer. It was "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal. He didn't know where it was coming from, but he didn't let himself be distracted, it seemed like maybe it was working. He kept focusing on the idea out making out with his 20 year old wife.He could still feel her weight against him, feel his head pressed against her. He focused on his breathing again.

Suddenly the room lit up. He moved, or felt himself move. He sat back. He tried to look around, but he couldn't make his body do what he wanted. He was not in his room any more. He was looking at a TV that wasn't theirs. In fact, it was an old fat, tube TV. Seinfeld was on. He was wearing ripped jeans and Sketchers. Also, he was sitting on a couch, not their bed and his wife was nowhere to be seen. He was very confused.

Out of his control, his hand brought a cigarette to his mouth and he took a deep draw. The taste was putrid, but he didn't gag. He held it in and then blew it out slowly. He felt his pulse quicken slightly.

"What the fuck is going on?" he tried to say, but could only hear it in his head. He tried to look around again, but his body would obey no commands. At least it seemed he could look around with his eyes. He scanned the room. Judging from the decor, the TV and his clothes, it was the mid-nineties. He was continuing his visual archaeology when he heard the toilet flush.

His head turned and a voice spoke from his mouth, "You finally done?" Who the hell was that? He'd never heard that voice before.

"Almost, give me just a sec," came a female voice from behind the bathroom door. It was, unlike the voice from his own mouth, very familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. "Are you ready," it called again.

"You know I am," his mouth said. He was still facing the door.

The doorknob turned and the door opened slowly revealing a young woman in tight, cut-off jean shorts and a loose crop-top Adidas shirt. She was wearing heavy make-up and bright red lipstick. Her hair was done up like Rachel from Friends. She had her hands on top of her head which brought the bottom of the shirt up just enough to see the bottom of her bare breasts.

Charlie was so distracted by her hotness, it took him a moment to realize it was his wife. A younger, firmer version of his wife. Damn she was hot.

She showed off for a few seconds writhing seductively against the door.

"You like it?" She asked, knowing full well he did.

"Fuck yeah I like it." His mouth said again. "That's exactly what I asked you to wear." The voice broke Charlie's attention from Eleanor's body.

"It's all for you." She said walking slowly to the couch. Charlie's head followed her. She stopped right in front of him and twirled so he could get a good look at her.

"My God, Ella, you are so hot." He reached up and grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto his lap.

Charlie felt everything, even though he had no control of it. He felt as his proxy pulled Eleanor's face to him and kissed her hard. He felt as their tongues battled for the back of each other's mouths. She had never kissed him with such abandon.

He felt a twinge of sadness. A brief flash of regret washed over him as he continued to make out with the 20 year old version of his wife. It was then that he realized he didn't know how to get out of the memory.

Through the kissing and holding, he tried not to panic. He started thinking about how to break the trance and get out of this place. The kissing continued and he felt his cock get hard. He felt it press against his pants. It felt different, not like his. The sensation drew his attention back to the past world.

He felt his wife's weight on the body he inhabited, but it was much less and easier to handle. He looked with eyes and noticed his arms were much larger than he was used to. He watched the arms as the moved up and down Eleanor's back. They were strong arms and the hands were large too.

Eleanor pulled back from the kissing and looked him straight in the eye.

"I want you to make my birthday one I will never forget. I want you to have me. I want to be taken by you. Will you do that for me?" She was seriously into this, her tones of voice hadn't changed in twenty years.

His hands, not Charlie's gripped her by the arms tenderly. His voice, not Charlie's said, "I will make sure that your every desire is fulfilled tonight. My birthday gift to you, my sweet Ella, is to take you and take you places you've only dreamed of."

Oh god, thought Charlie, that's cheesy. And what's with this Ella business. She hates being called Ella.

Without breaking eye contact, Eleanor asked in her sultriest voice, "What do you want me to do?" and bit her lip coyly. Charlie felt the strange cock surge and the hands pull Eleanor back in for more kissing.

Not knowing how to stop the memory, Charlie figured he should at least experience it. It was what he had spent the whole day thinking about. This just wasn't how he expected to learn about it.

The kissing was unceasing and incredibly passionate. Hands started to roam and Charlie felt his wife's bare back from shoulder to waist. Up and down the hands glided and he noted how smooth and soft the skin was. After several traversals, the hands continued sliding down into the back of the shorts. They stayed there and began kneading the firm flesh.

The tone of the kissing changed from playful to sensual. The tongues, rather than darting, began to encircle one another, gliding slowly. He could feel her hands, which had been holding his chin slide down his neck and out to his shoulders. Once there, she disengaged the kiss with a final swirl of her tongue, pushed herself upright and climbed off of him. Charlie was once again able to take in a full-length view. Her lipstick was quite smeared and a good bit of it was gone.

The voice spoke again, rather sweetly, "You look a bit scruffy. Go fix yourself up and I'll tell you what to do next when you get back."

"Okay," She said playfully and bounded off to the bathroom. As soon as the door was shut, the body stood up. He walked over to the closet and as he approached, Charlie could see the person in the mirror. It was by far the most surreal experience of his life. He was looking through the eyes of a body that wasn't his and that he had no control over.

He didn't have long to look, because the person was not going to look in the mirror. He went into the closet and stripped down to his underwear. (Briefs? Really? Charlie thought.) Then he grabbed a bag and hurried back to the couch. Charlie was curious what was in the bag.

He had just sat down and put the bag under a cushion when Eleanor came strutting into the room. She had fixed her hair and reapplied her make-up. She noticed his lack of clothes with a raising of her eyebrows. "Well then!"

"You look nice," said the proxy. "Turn around for me again."

Eleanor complied gladly, posing her arms like a dancer as she did.

Charlie caught sight of something on her hip as she spun. He tired to focus on it, but it was gone.

Apparently he wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Wait a sec, come over here," the voice said.

She giggled and came over. She obviously knew what he saw. She stood right in front of him and pulled down the side of her shorts revealing a tattoo. "A tattoo? She doesn't have a tattoo!" Charlie's mind raced to review everything he knew about his wife's hip. In scripted letters half an inch tall was the name Eddie.

"You got a tattoo of my name? Oh, Ella, that's awesome," Eddie exclaimed.

Charlie felt a little sick. At least he had a name for the body. Did he ever hear Eleanor talk of an Eddie? He was trying to remember.

"Be gentle with it," Eleanor said. "I got it today and its a little tender."

"Baby, I promise you, that's going to be the only part of your body I'm gentle with." And Eddie slapped her ass none too softly.

She straightened up. "Hey," she said playfully.

"Eh," he cut her off, raising one finger. "You are mine for the taking, remember?"

"Yes, sir," she replied and mocked a salute.

"Now, first things first," Eddie said. "Bring me a lit cigarette."

Eleanor saluted again and dutifully retrieved a cigarette and lit it. She held it out for Eddie to take.

"That one if for you for now. I want you to keep it in your mouth while you pull my pants off."

She raised one eyebrow and took a long slow draw on the cigarette. "Eleanor doesn't smoke," Charlie thought. She blew the smoke back at Eddie, then put the cigarette between her lips. She walked over and leaned down to pull his underwear off.

"No, I want you to kneel down and do that."

She saluted again and knelt between his knees. She put her hands on his thighs. She puffed the cigarette and slowly worked her hands up the tops of his legs. When she reached his stomach, she curled her fingers and quickly yanked down his briefs. The cock that had been pressing against the cotton flipped down and back up again in its freedom.

Charlie was shocked at the size of Eddie's hard on. It was only a little longer than his, but it was much thicker. He could feel the cold air on the penis. Eleanor pulled the briefs to Eddie's knees, then took another long drag of the cigarette and blew the smoke on Eddie's crotch. She pulled the underwear the rest of the way off. Then she twirled it on her finger before flinging it across the room.

She took a draw and blew into Eddie's face. "Now what?"

"Give me the cigarette and suck my cock." Eddie's voice was sure and direct.

ncinsa
ncinsa
4 Followers
12