Seeing Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, I like the sound of that." She took one more draw and let her shirt glide along his penis as she stood up to put the cigarette in Eddie's mouth. Then she settled herself back down on her knees.

Taking her direction from his tone of voice, She grabbed his shaft, pulled the head towards her and slid the bright-red lips over the glans and half-way down his length. The feeling was amazing to both Charlie and Eddie. She held it in her mouth, working her tongue back and forth across the underside of his shaft. Then she tightened her lips and slowly withdrew. She left a red ring on him where her lips had stopped.

She puckered and took the very tip of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue flicked side to side, filling him with an almost too-intense feeling. She sucked a little harder and then pulled off, letting his cock go with a popping sound.

She spent the next couple of minutes bobbing her head on Eddies member. He played at her hair and smoked his cigarette. The sound of her mouth work was hypnotic.

Charlie was alternating between enjoying the feelings, being weirded out, and thinking this was nothing like what Eleanor had said that morning.

Charlie could feel tightening in Eddie's crotch and thought he was going to cum. Eleanor was still working him. Eddie's cock started to swell and his breathing hastened. Just when Charlie though he was going to blow his load in Eleanor's mouth, Eddie grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him.

His penis flopped on his flat stomach and he let go of her. She started to reach for his cock, but he just said, "No." She obeyed. Her lipstick was gone and her mascara was running a little. It had been a stretch to fit around Eddie's girth and it had made her tear up slightly. She sat patiently while Eddie's breathing slowed and Charlie could feel his orgasm slipping farther away.

Finally, Eddie took one final draw of the cigarette and put it out. He sat up and Eleanor stayed where she was, looking at him. To Charlie, she looked a strange cross between young and cute, and devilish and sultry. Helped her stand up and then stood himself.

"There's a problem here, you know," he said.

"Oh yes," she replied, "What's that?"

"One of us is naked."

"I think I can do something about that." She started to reach for her shirt.

"No, I am going to do something about that." Eddie said before she could remove anything. "You just stand there."

"Alright." She put her arms by her side.

Eddie placed his hands on her shoulders and rubbed up and down her arms several times. To Charlie, her skin felt nice. The shirt was not only cropped, but also two sizes too large. If it wasn't centered exactly, it hung off one shoulder. When Eddie got down to her hands again, to took hold of her wrists and raised her hands straight in the air. He let go and she stayed that way.

He reached for the waistband of her shorts and exposed his name in the tattoo. He encircled it with his finger several times before placing his hands on her sides. He again slid his hands up and down, this time along her sides.

"She's ticklish," Charlie warned Eddie in his mind. Sure enough, before he had reached her armpits, she was giggling.

"I'm sorry," Eddie whispered. His tenderness stabbed at Charlie. He was able to put Eddie out of his mind while Eleanor was going down on them, but now, when he was taking an active roll, it felt more like a violation. He had to remind himself that this was Eleanor's memory, not his.

Eddie's hands went back to her waist and this time crossed her stomach. When they reached the middle, they moved up to her breasts. Charlie dreadfully anticipated the feel of her chest. He had often wondered what they had been like in her younger years, but it was also bitter to experience it through someone else's hands.

Charlie was amazed by the tenderness of Eddie's touch and the firmness of Eleanor's breasts. She inhaled deeply as he caressed them and pressed on them. She let out a gasp when Eddie twirled he nipples with his thumbs.

Charlie looked deep into Eleanor's eyes and he could tell she was looking right at Eddie. Her breathing grew quick as Eddie continued fondling her pink protrusions.

Charlie watched as her eyes rolled back slightly; something she did when she was really enjoying something.

Charlie wanted it to stop. He tried to call out. He tried to move. He tried to shut his eyes. None of it worked. He was staring into his wife's eyes are she stared longingly into someone else's. He watched as this Eddie guy pleased her and touched a body he'd never known.

"I love you Ella," Eddie said.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Charlie thought.

"I love you too," Eleanor said, as sincerely as she'd ever told Charlie. He wanted to cry. This was not what he'd wanted. He needed to get out of this. But he couldn't.

Eddie let go of Eleanor's breasts and lifted her shirt above her head. He tossed it to the side and resumed groping her. After another minute, he slid his hands down to her shorts. He deftly undid the button with two fingers and winked at Eleanor. He stepped back and admired her. Eleanor was mutually impressed by her view.

Charlie looked too. As much as he was in pain, his wife was incredibly beautiful.

Eddie walked around behind Eleanor and stepping close against her, again reached for her breasts. He played with her nipples, again eliciting gasps. This time as he

removed his hands from her bosom, he slid them down to her shorts and into the waistband. He could feel the lightest of pubic hairs just above her panties. He stroked his fingers over the material.

"Silk? Very nice," he whispered in her ear.

"I knew you like smooth," she whispered back.

"What color are they?"

"Why don't you find out?"

Eddie kissed her ear and slid his hands further down the front of her panties. He felt the skin of her thighs and the curve of her crotch. He even felt a bit of damp from her wetness. He pressed through the material and Eleanor let out a moan. Charlie felt in agony.

Eddie teased her mound a bit before pulling his hands up, unzipping the shorts and sliding his hands around the back of the waistband. By the time his hands reached her round ass, the shorts fall to the floor.

Eddie appreciated the material covering her rear with his hands before leaning back to check the color.

"Of course they are green," Charlie thought. That's her favorite color.

"Aw, Ella, that's my favorite color. I thought you would have picked blue," Eddie said wrapping his arms around her.

"I would have, but I want tonight to be as much for you as for me." She turned and kissed his cheek.

"Well, I do like them, but, we still have to fix this clothing issue, so off that come." Eddie slid them gently down her freshly shaven legs trailing the movement with kisses while Eleanor stood motionless with her arms in the air. She only moved to raise her legs so Eddie could remove the clothing.

He rolled the panties up and took a deep smell of them. He sighed with enjoyment as he did.

"You're silly. That can't smell good." She laughed.

"It's your smell, of course it's good." He did it again.

"Ew, stop." She kept giggling.

"Okay, fine." Eddie threw the undies onto the pile of other clothes.

Their sweetness made Charlie want to vomit. He was trying to hide somewhere in his mind because that was the only place he could go.

"Now what?" Eleanor asked. "Where is the next stop on my trip to places I've never been? And can I put my arms down?"

"Yes, you can put your arms down." Eddie was obviously thinking about something. Charlie could feel him turning his head to the pillow where the bag was stashed.

"Okay, sit on the couch and lie back. Then I want you to close your eyes."

"Hmm. I'm dubious, but I trust you." She sat back on the couch and closed her eyes.

"Whatever you do, don't open your eyes." Eddie waited until she was in position and then got the bag as quietly as he could.

"What are you doing out there," Eleanor asked playfully. "I can hear you doing something."

"Just trust me," Eddie replied. He was reaching into the bag and Charlie was trying to fight the urge to figure out what things were. He knew he'd find out eventually unless he could wake himself up.

Eddie's hands were feeling over various shapes both hard and soft. Finally he grabbed something and pulled it out. Charlie saw what it was and gave up. At this point, he might as well just enjoy experiencing someone else fucking his wife.

Eddie opened the bottle of baby oil and poured a little in the palm of his hand. He rolled it around a bit to get it warm, then rubbed his palms together to spread the oil. With covered hands, he knelt between Eleanor's knees. He took a moment to gaze upon her body, from her smeared makeup, over her round breasts, down her smooth stomach and to her light blonde pubic hair surrounding her vulva.

Charlie again felt Eddie's cock harden.

Eddie reached up and placed his hands just above Eleanor's breasts. He left them there so she could feel the heat, but no touch. He watched her chest rise with her breathing. He could sense her anticipation. She tried to arch her back slightly to force herself into contact, but Eddie saw and moved away.

Finally he brought his hands down, but moved to the sides so as to not touch her nipples. He caressed her breasts, pressing them and letting the oil permit his hands to glide against her.

"Oh my god, that's nice," she sighed.

Eddie massaged her breasts for several minutes, all while avoiding her nipples before taking his hands away.

"Aww," Eleanor complained.

"Shh," Eddie said with promise.

Eddie picked up the bottle of baby oil and held it over her chest. He placed it directly above her left nipple and let one small drop fall onto her. The cold made her draw a quick breath. He did the same to her right nipple, again causing a sharp inhale. He put the bottle down and let the cold oil warm on her now-hard nipples. He blew on them to enhance the chill.

When her pink tissue had fully contracted, he placed a finger just outside each nipple. Then he slowly began circling and as the skin relaxed, he contracted the spiral until he was making laps of the tips.

Eleanor bit her lip as she moaned. He breathing was deep and regular. Charlie could feel her raising her crotch slightly in time with Eddie's circling. He noticed she was very close to his cock.

"Can I do anything with my hands," she asked while keeping her eyes closed.

"Yes," Eddie answered. "You can put them out to the side."

Charlie could tell she'd wanted to touch herself and bring on an orgasm. In their time, she had never let him have this control over her. He thought about it. Had he ever asked for this type of play before? It was hard to think about with what was going on with the body he was inside.

She put her arms to the side and Eddie kept circling her nipples. Finally he stopped. He grabbed the oil bottle and poured a large puddle into her bellybutton. She audibly hissed in reaction to the cold, but kept her arms to the side.

Eddie put his hands, one at a time into the oil, getting copious amounts on each. Then he put his hands on her thighs and spread oil over both of her legs. He made several trips to the reservoir on her stomach before she was slick from her toes to her waist. He had be diligent to avoid her crotch. He reached up the remains of the lubrication and placed both hands on her belly. He pushed what was left of the oil up over her breasts, playing with them a bit more before sliding back down.

He slid past her bellybutton, then her waist and then confidently over her mons, his hands gliding smooth and swift. Once there, he slid out to her knees and pushed them up to the couch, spreading her labia and exposing her to him.

"Hold these," was all he said and she pulled her knees to the side. It was a little difficult with the oil, but she managed to get her feet on the cushions.

Eddie and Charlie looked at her womanhood. Presented to them, it was beautiful. Charlie wanted to lean in and lick it all over. It was his favorite foreplay and Eleanor always seemed to enjoy it. She usually came the first couple times of their lovemaking sessions that way.

It was obvious Eddie had other plans. He placed his hands on the insides of her thighs, a few inches from her hips. He started rubbing his thumbs up and down on the oiled skin. He brought his hands together until his thumbs were brushing her labia. Then he stopped and pulled at her lips, opening her more to him. She moaned. He let go, then placed one hand flush over her whole center, resting it there.

He pulled his hand back and straightened up. His rock-hard cock was inches from her fully opened vagina.

"Open your eyes."

She did and found his gaze. She was looking across her nudity without any shame.

"May I take you? I have more to give you tonight, but I was your first penetration to be me."

She nodded and said, "You may." The two gazed at each other.

Charlie gazed too. Stuck inside a body that wasn't his, in a memory that wasn't his, seeing things he didn't want to see. He did the only thing he could as Eddie lined his cock up with Eleanor's open wetness, and tried to think of the good sensations he as having, even if the feelings were wrecking him inside.

Eddie held his penis with one hand and spread Eleanor's lips with the other. She was leaning up slightly to see what she could. He rad the tip of his penis up and down her labia to gather some of her natural lubricant. He placed his tip at her vagina and pressed slightly. The head pushed in. Eleanor winced a bit. He pulled out.

"No, it's okay. Keep going, just slowly." She reassured him.

He pressed again and he slid in more. Eleanor gave up trying to see and lay her head back. Eddie pushed in and out, each time going a little farther until he was able to bury his cock entirely inside Eleanor. Once there, he stopped, letting her muscles get used to having something inside. He leaned over and the two kissed as lovers entwined.

12