Seeing His Mom For The First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
He begins his sexual exploration with his parents.
2.4k words
4.53
165.1k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill stood there, bent over, her hands on the floor, naked with her ass literally in her son’s face. Kris, her 18 year old son, had one finger on her asshole and was rubbing the nubbin of her clit with his other hand. Her husband, Jim, was sitting on the couch nearby watching the scene and slowly stroking his cock through his shorts. Kris’ cock was visibly hard through his shorts. Jill couldn’t help but wonder what it would taste and feel like.

“Kris, we have gotten to see mom, don’t you think it would be fair for her to see us?”

As Jim was saying that, he stood up, and pulled the waist band of his shorts down, revealing his hard-on to his wife and son. As he stood there, he wrapped his hand around his cock and resumed stroking himself. He nodded at Jill who stood up and, with a great deal of reluctance, took a couple of steps away from Kris and turned to face him. Her face was flushed with the sexual excitement of what had been happening and what was, she was sure, going to happen.

Kris slowly stood, fairly sure his parents wanted him to strip, but not completely sure in his own mind. He hooked his thumbs in the waist band of his shorts and slowly pulled them down. As his shorts went down, the waist band hooked on his cock and then it sprang forth in all its glory. Jill gasped at the sight of her son’s cock standing straight and already glistening with pre cum. She could not stop the low moan that escaped from her throat.

The three of them stood there, all of them naked, all of them sexually excited, none of them sure what to do next. Jim took control of the situation.

“Kris,” he said, “sit down in the chair.”

Kris slowly sat down, staring hard at his mom and dad. As he sat there, he could not help but focus on his mom’s body. He noticed that her pussy was shaved and he could see the slit between her pussy lips. Her nipples were hard and crinkly. He swore that he could see dampness between her legs. His gaze drifted over to his dad. Jim’s cock was hard, his balls were pulled up tight in his sack and the head of his dick was shining with pre cum.

Jim went to stand by Jill and he put his arm around her waist. Jill looked over at him, smiled and then took his cock into her hand.

Kris’ cock twitched.

“Son, we have a lot to tell you about your grandma on my side of the family,” Jim said softly, “and your grand dad on your mom’s side of the family. But that story will have to wait until later, you look like you could use a little relief.” “Honey,” he said, “why don’t you give him some relief?”

Jill smiled and the walked until she was standing in front of her son. “Do you want some relief, baby, do you want mommy to give you some relief?”

Kris, now accustomed to having to say his desires, looked up at Jill, “Yes mom, I would love for you to give me some relief.” He wasn’t quite sure what form the ”relief” would take but he was positive it would be very pleasurable.

Jim whispered something in Jill’s ear which prompted a nod and a big grin from her. She took a couple of steps and stood in front of Kris. She put her foot between his feet and nudged them indicating she wanted him to spread his legs. She then knelt down in front of him. She put her hands on Kris’ knees and slowly moved them up his legs toward his crotch. Kris stared down at his mom, his body tingling with excitement, and watched as her hands got closer to his cock.

With one hand, Jill cupped her son’s balls and with her other hand, she gently grasped Kris’ cock. She felt it twitch in her hand and then she rubbed the head with her thumb. Kris’ head rolled back to rest on the back of the chair. Jill looked over her shoulder at Jim, who nodded his agreement, and she leaned forward. Jill pulled Kris’ cock toward her and the kissed the head of his dick. Kris lifted his head and looked his mom in the eye. She smiled up at him and then winked. While she was looking at him, she moved forward and then kissed the head of his cock again. She heard the moan that escaped from Kris’ lips and felt his cock twitch again in her hand. She also felt the dampness between her legs.

She became emboldened and then took the head of her son’s cock into her mouth. The sweet taste of the pre cum from Kris’ cock seemed to flood onto her tongue. She felt the ridge of his cock head rubbing against her lips and took more of his cock into her mouth. As she started moving her head up and down his cock, Kris felt his balls tightening up and knew, from his experience of jerking off, he was going to cum. Jill lifted her head off his cock, “Not yet baby,” she said, “let me suck you a little more.” Kris let his head rest on the back of the chair again.

As she was kneeling there, Jim could see the crack of her ass. One of their shared fantasies had been a threesome with another man. To him, this was the perfect opportunity and besides it was safe. He knew that Kris would never say anything to anyone about what was going on in his own home.

Jim walked over and then knelt behind Jill. He nudged the cheeks of her ass with his cock head. Jill almost automatically moved her knees apart giving her husband access to her pussy. As she felt the head of his dick parting her pussy lips, it dawned on her that he was going to fuck her while she was sucking their son’s cock. His cock head penetrated an inch, then another and another and was finally deep in her pussy. Her level of excitement was so high, she knew she would cum in a matter of minutes so she dropped her head back to her son’s cock.

She started sucking Kris’ cock and this caused him to look down at her. It was as though he had tunnel vision, unable to see anything but his mom’s face and his own cock sliding between her lips. His eyes locked onto hers and he grinned. God, he had gotten a couple of blow jobs from girls he had dated and he had fantasized about his mom giving him one but now it was really happening. Then, as he watched, he saw her body shudder and it was at that moment, he realized his dad was kneeling behind her. His dad grinned at him. As Jim was slowly driving his cock into his wife’s pussy he knew it was driving her mouth down onto their son’s cock.

Jill could feel her own orgasm building when she felt her son’s cock jerk in her mouth. She moved her head down further so she had most of his cock in her mouth. She slipped her head up until just the mushroom of his cock head was in her mouth. She felt him grasp her head and knew he was cumming. The first splash of his cum jetted into her mouth almost gagged her. She continued to suck and more of his cum shot into her mouth. As she was sucking him dry, her own orgasm washed over her.

She felt her pussy muscles contracting, her tits felt like they were on fire, her mouth continued to suck and lick her son’s cock. She barely maintained consciousness as she continued to cum.

Jim continued to pound his cock into his wife’s cunt. He felt her pussy muscles contracting around his cock and knew he was going to cum. He shoved his cock as deeply into her as he could and then held himself there as he shot load after load of cum into her.

Kris’ cock was going soft in her mouth so she lifted her head. Kris could see some of his cum dripping from her lips and he would have sworn he was already getting hard again.

Jim’s cock slipped from his wife’s pussy and he sat back on the floor. Jill moved back a little, sat on the floor and turned to face Kris. She laid back, put her feet flat on the floor and spread her legs so her son could see his dad’s cum in her pussy.

“God that was wonderful, I only hope I wasn’t dreaming,” she said. Jim reached over, took one of her nipples between his fingers and pinched her hard. She gasped and then smiled.

Laughingly he said, “Did that hurt a little?” She smiled at him and nodded. “Then you weren’t dreaming!”

They both looked at Kris who was watching their interaction.

He looked at Kris, “Well, pal, what do you think of your mom and dad now?”

Kris looked at his folks. His dad sat there, his flaccid cock resting on his thigh. His mom laying there, her legs spread and cum oozing from her pussy. He grinned at them both and said, “I think I love you two more right now than I have ever loved you.”

“You realize,” his mom said, “you can never tell anyone about anything that happens between us, don’t you?”

He nodded his head and knew it would be hard, but it was a secret he would keep from even his best friend.

“If you don’t keep it a secret, you dad and I could go to jail and you wouldn’t want that would you?”

Kris shook his head no.

“And, if you do keep it a secret,” his dad said, “we can and will do anything you want. Your mom and I would love to experiment more and have you join us in those experiments, if you want to.”

Kris mulled over the “…anything you want…” part of his dad’s statement. He envisioned all kinds of possibilities. “Are you serious, you would let me do anything?”

Both Jim and Jill nodded their heads. “Anything,” Jill said, “anything at all.”

Kris felt his cock hardening again and reached down to slowly stroke himself.

“You would even let me fuck you?” he asked his mom.

“Oh honey, I want you to fuck me and do more to me, I want to feel you inside me in more ways than you can imagine”

Kris looked over at his dad, “And that is okay with you? You would let me do anything I wanted?”

Jim, trying to read between the lines and hoping his interpretation was correct, also nodded.

Jill stood up, depriving Kris of his view of her pussy, and said, “Maybe I should get us some more beer.”

“Honey,” Jim said, “why don’t you get that champagne so we can really celebrate!”

“Good idea,” she replied.

An image flashed through Jim’s mind, “And while your at it, bring over one of the big mixing bowls along with the glasses.”

Jill was not quite sure what he had in mind but decided to go along with it whatever it was.

As Jill walked into the kitchen, Jim stood, his cock waving back and forth, and went and sat on the couch.

“See, didn’t I tell you that mom had great tits and a great ass,” he said as he smiled at Kris.

“God dad, if you had told me this was going to happen, I would never have believed you.”

“You are not upset are you, I mean, you are fine with what has happened so far, aren’t you?”

Kris nodded at his dad, “I am very, very fine with what has happened.”

About that time, Jill returned from the kitchen, struggling to carry a bottle of champagne, three glasses, and the bowl dish which Jim had requested. She still had no idea what he had planned.

She stood in front of Jim, he took the champagne and the bowl. Jill walked over to Kris, handed him a glass and then bent down to kiss him on the mouth. As they were kissing, Kris reached up and fondled one of her tits. Jim watched as he took the foil top off the champagne and then worked the wire cork holder off as well.

He stood up, holding the bottle and then the baking dish.

“Honey, you know what always happens to champagne when you first open it don’t you?”

She stood up, looked at Jim, and nodded.

“Well, honey, why don’t you squat down over the bowl?”

She then knew what he was going to do. She took the bowl, put it on the floor and then squatted down over it, her pussy directly over it. Jim knelt in front of her, Kris had to get up and kneel down beside the two of them so he could see what was going to happen.

Jim worked the cork out of the champagne which immediately began squirting from the bottle. He aimed the top of the bottle at his wife’s pussy so it bathed her cunt in champagne and then flowed into the bowl. When the last of the pressure had been released, Jim straightened the bottle and put it on the floor. Jill stood up.

He told Kris to bring his glass over and poured some of the pussy flavored champagne into the glass. He took his own glass and poured some of the champagne into it as well.

“Well,” Jill said, “what about me?”

Jim smiled at her, reached for her glass and told Kris to stand up.

Jim told her to hold it right under Kris’ cock. Holding the bottle with one hand, he reached for Kris’ cock, hoping his interpretation of Kris’ statement had been correct.

As his dad grasped his cock, Kris was thinking to himself that he had never had another man touch his cock. He didn’t resist and found the experience not unpleasant. He watched as his dad poured the champagne over his cock head and flowed into his mom’s glass. The champagne was cold and made his cock twitch even more.

Jim then stood up, picked up his glass of champagne and looked at his wife and son. “Let me propose a toast. To us, and to all the fun we are going to have in the future.”

The three of them, father, wife and son, clinked glasses and then sipped the pussy/cock flavored champagne.

“Now that is what I call a cocktail,” Jill said.