Seeing My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my room and masturbated immediately. The first time I rushed and came almost instantly. Not long after, as I heard her leave the bathroom I took my time, and savored the images I had just seen. I thought of her breasts, but I was especially interested in that slit I had seen. I wondered about it, what it felt like, what it smelled like. I didn't want to imagine my sister in this way, but I still didn't feel like it was my sister I was imagining. I was just thinking about her body. If anyone else was as available to look at, I surely would have. She just happened to be close.

By 8:30 I had completely exhausted myself. I don't know how many times I came, but I know I had masturbated for most of the time between 4:45 and 8:30. I felt tired and guilty. I knew I could not continue what I was doing without hurting or infuriating Becky. I decided I had to find someone local that would put out, to focus my fantasies on something other than my sister. I was going to go out that night and try to get lucky.

12