Seeing Purple Ch. 03

Story Info
Does the ring have a mind of its own?
3.7k words
4.25
20.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dirk awoke on Sunday morning, the first thing he noticed was that his morning wood was a bit more intense than it had been in a long time. He woke up in bed naked as usual, and his morning erection was throbbing, almost painfully; thanks in part to the memories of the sexy adventures he had participated in the day before, but also because he had to pee.

He hopped out of bed and made his way to his private bathroom, his erect cock bobbing up and down as he drearily stumbled to the toilet. The funny thing is that he couldn't stop thinking about the blow job he had received from the stranger in the city park last night of all places, to the effect that he had to sit down to pee because his dick was so hard that he couldn't aim properly without contorting himself in an awkward position.

After he relieved himself he made his way back to bed to wait out his morning wood, his still hard penis bobbing up and down and even slapping his belly as he walked. He stopped to check his pants on the floor for the magical ring he found yesterday on the curb -- it was thankfully still there. But there was no relief in site as his dick stayed erect for much longer than it normally did in the morning. Not thinking too much of it, he lay in bed with the ring in one hand, his cock and balls in the other dreaming of the possibilities.

When his morning wood finally did subside he got out of bed, put on some clothes and made himself a light breakfast of oatmeal and a hard boiled egg with some french-pressed coffee.

After breakfast he put his dishes in the dishwasher and took a hot shower. His cock twitched again when he saw himself in the mirror and started thinking about Karla from the previous night. He felt good about himself knowing that he had given a pretty woman the opportunity to unabashedly fulfill one of her deepest sexual fantasies by giving a blow job to a stranger in a public park. He was also thankful that they had exchanged numbers afterwards, and even without the ring on it seemed as if Karla was genuinely interested in seeing him again.

Thinking about Karla made him start to feel a bit randy. But he noticed his journal on the kitchen table, flipped through to the notes he had made from the previous day, and underlined what he had written there emphatically: "But what is the catalyst?"

The only thing Dirk had on his agenda that day was to fix a flat tire on his bicycle, so he grabbed his wallet and keys and slipping on the ring, he made his way out the front door and started walking to one of the local bike shops that were only a few blocks from his house. One of the perks of living downtown is that everything is so close by.

As he passed his favorite cafe, he looked inside and saw that Rosanna was working this morning -- and she also noticed him. She waved at him but then avoided eye contact and focused instead on cleaning the espresso machine. Dirk felt kind of bad about what happened yesterday morning, and decided to focus his thoughts on making Rosanna feel more relaxed and at ease about what had happened between them. He had only just found the ring, and the chain of events that led to him having his face in Rosanna's pussy at the trail head was just as confusing to Dirk as it must have been to Rosanna.

But as he continued walking, what caught his attention next gave him an adrenaline rush. He looked up and noticed that on every light post up and down the block, were newly posted flyers advertising a reward for a lost pewter ring. The flyer said that the ring had "sentimental value", and there was a "substantial" reward for its safe return. There was no picture on the flyer, but the description matched Dirk's ring perfectly. He felt a little guilty at not calling the number to immediately return the thing, but he decided that he would follow through and try to find out as much information as he could before he made any hasty decisions. It's not every day that a magic ring falls in to your lap, and Dirk was not an idiot. Whoever it belonged to could wait another day or two, and besides - what if the ring got in to the wrong hands?

As he continued walking towards the bicycle shop he came to an intersection and hit the button to activate the crosswalk, wondering who the ring actually belonged to and where it came from. He had always wanted to believe in magic and the possibility of magic, but he had never before actually seen or experienced anything that he could prove was beyond a doubt actually magical in any way. It reminded him of Lord of the Rings, and the adventures of the Hobbits and the elves and the battle between good and evil in the books that he had read in high school and college. Only this was real. Dirk had an actual ring that was magic. He laughed out loud when he thought about how obsessed he was becoming with his new possession, and silently he hoped to himself that he wouldn't start calling the ring "his precious".

He eventually came to the bicycle repair shop and found the tube size he needed for his bike and then made his way over to the register. Standing in line at the checkout, Dirk got the idea to try to use the ring to get a discount on his inner-tube purchase. Checking to make sure he was still wearing the ring, he focused his thoughts on the clerk, imagining he was having a really great day and that he had an overly jovial feeling towards Dirk. When it was Dirk's turn in line the clerk smiled enthusiastically, "How are you! Is this all you need today?"

"Yes, thanks."

The clerk reached under the counter and pulled out a business card. "Well thanks for coming in... this tube is on the house today, and you can use this coupon for half-off any regular maintenance tune-up you need in the next month."

It worked! Dirk thanked the clerk, inner-tube in hand and started the walk home to fix his bike. It was a beautiful sunny morning and life was full of possibilities. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so completely at ease and satisfied with the way things were going in his life.

He knew that it was all because of his luck in finding the magical ring, but that didn't bother him a bit because now with the ring in his possession he felt invincible, as though he could have it all, as if he could finally achieve all of the things he had always wanted in life. Could he use the ring to get a promotion at work? Or better yet to somehow use it to win the lottery? Women weren't going to be a problem anymore, as he had learned the night before. He continued walking, chuckling to himself and twirling the ring around and around his pinky finger with his thumb, his mind racing with all of the possibilities.

Dirk still did not fully understand exactly what the ring was doing, but he felt as if it was somehow taking his thoughts and then projecting them somehow and imprinting them into and onto the minds of other people.

He had learned from Rosanna that the ring did have the power to overcome the free will of others, but that it could also bring out in people the things they always wanted to do but were afraid to fruit, make happen in the real world. That is definitely what had happened with Karla Saturday night!

When he got back home his roommates were finally waking up. Dirk greeted and was greeted in return and they continued cooking their usual Sunday morning breakfast as Dirk grabbed his journal from the counter and made his way up to his room. He noticed that there was a new voice-mail on his cell phone, so he checked to see who had called. "Damn it -- I have dinner with Sandra tonight."

In the excitement of his new discovery, Dirk had absolutely forgotten about his dinner plans with his neighbor Sandra. She had just gotten back from a week long, work related conference in another state and Dirk had agreed to feed her cat and water her plants while she was gone. In return, Sandra had invited Dirk to a homemade dinner at her place. The voice mail was probably just to confirm that dinner would be later that evening and that Dirk should not be late.

"Well, another chance to see what this thing can do." Dirk mumbled to himself, twisting

off the ring from his hand, tossing it lightly up and then grabbing it quickly from the side as it began to descend.

He put it into his front pocket, patting to make sure that it was secure there and spent the afternoon cleaning his room and for the most part going about his daily Sunday routine, getting ready for work the next day and also trying to think of things he was going to try with his new powers. The thought crossed his mind to go to the bookstore to check out some of the books on positive thinking and will-power. By then it was about time to start getting ready for his dinner date, so he changed in to some jeans and a clean button up dress shirt -- casual but presentable for his neighbor who was thoughtful enough to cook him dinner. She was actually a very beautiful woman, and Dirk had always had a small crush since he had moved in but he had never followed through with it and instead they would do small favors for each other. This was the second time Dirk had house-sit for Sandra since they had been neighbors. The first time was only to check on the cat because she was going to be gone for two days, but this time she was gone for a week and Dirk had to water all of her houseplants, clean the cat's litter-box, and check the mail. The usual stuff, and Dirk was more than happy to do it.

He decided to check his voice-mail to make sure that there wasn't anything that he was expected to bring to the dinner date, but in the message Sandra says in a firm and womanly voice that she is not cooking him dinner in order to have sexual relations, and that she does not want to lead Dirk on in thinking that this could possibly be a sexual relationship, and that if anything like that were to ever happen she would make it clear to him:

"It's just that I've been going through a lot of stress since I found out the news. It's been ten years and he had a new wife and a new family but we were still best friends. Betty is the one who invited me to the wedding. But I will see you shortly, and make sure you bring your smile!"

Dirk knew from previous conversations that Sandra's ex-husband was a police officer who joined the marines when the war started, and that Sandra had recently found out he had died in the war. A helicopter crash during 'training exercises'. He had no idea who Betty was, or why she would think he would have any sexual intentions in mind for inviting him over to dinner in the first place. "I cleaned your cat's litter-box. That shit was stinky!" he chuckled to himself as he hung up the phone.

Patting his pocket again to make sure the ring was still there, Dirk headed down the street to his neighbor Sandra's house excited about the food more than anything. He loved chatting with beautiful women, whether or not sex was even a possibility. Sandra always had a way of saying things, even in what would normally be considered small talk, that really got right to the heart of the matter at hand. Dirk wondered to himself how good dinner was going to be, and his stomach growled softly.

He didn't want things to get too weird with someone who lived right next door, and so it was his intention to not wear the ring at all during his dinner date with Sandra. He was actually hoping for a chance to bring the ring up in conversation in order to get someone else's perspective on this whole matter, a random neighbor the perfect candidate.

Dinner was delicious: steamed spinach and pine nuts over quinoa grain served with adzuki beans over baked salmon. And wine; Sandra was obviously down to the bottom of her first glass when Dirk arrived. He had one glass before the bottle was finished. The conversation was lighthearted. Dirk described the cats exotic personality, and Sandra laughed in the recognition of her pet in his descriptions. Sandra brought up her ex-husband, and Dirk listened compassionate and intentionally. She was in turn a good listener, and just as Dirk mentioned that he had a serious question that he wanted to ask Sandra, about the ring of course -- Sandra stood up out of her chair, "It's time for cookies! I made them fresh this afternoon." And off she walked in to the kitchen.

Dirk made his way to the living room and sat on the leather sofa there. He looked around the room and noticed the artwork on the walls, the houseplants he had been watering the past week, and the cat who followed him in to the room, raising her tail and letting out a drawn out, high-pitched, "meow," as she sat down, staring at Dirk proudly. Dirk was amazed at how soft the couch was; He sat back, rested one arm on the end rest and folded one leg over the other in a comfortable position. He took a deep breath, feeling quite relaxed after the dinner and wine. "Cookies don't sound to bad either," he thought, taking the last sip from his wine glass and leaning forward to set it on the coffee table.

Sandra was really in a good mood, cooking and sharing food always seemed to lift her spirits for some reason and she felt very positive getting to know her neighbor. As she made her way with the cookies to the table she mentioned that some herbal tea would be ready after it had steeped for a little bit longer.

"Mind if I use the rest-room?" Dirk asked standing up as Sandra came in with the cookies.

"Sure, you know where it is," she smiled genuinely.

Setting out a cookie for Dirk she thought about how great it was to be having dinner with a man her own age, and she remembered how long it had been since she and her now ex-husband had made love. Her thoughts were only brief and fleeting, and emotionally she felt rather neutral about the love-making itself, but looking up a dull reflection from the couch where Dirk had been sitting caught her eye. An old, dingy looking ring sat there, as if staring back at her.

Thinking she could play a lighthearted prank on Dirk, she decided to put the thing on and see if Dirk noticed.

When he came back, he sat back down on the sofa and leaned forward to grab his dessert plate. It was as if not a moment had passed and their conversation was comfortable and picked right up where it had left off.

But Sandra kind of didn't want Dirk to see the ring, even though she was playfully displaying it while nibbling finger sized bites of her cookie; and Dirk didn't seem to notice, at one time even making obvious eye-contact with the ring as she slowly extended her ring finger and smiled.

And then the thought crossed her mind, she mildly wanted to know whether or not Dirk thought she was pretty, whether he saw her as a woman. Looking her in the eyes, Dirk calmly inhaled, "Dinner was so delicious, Sandra. It's not every night that a beautiful, sexy neighbor cooks you dinner. On top of that, your cookies are home baked and fresh."

That made Sandra's tummy rumble a little bit. The way Dirk was looking at her definitely made her begin to notice that she was a woman herself, and that Dirk was actually a rather handsome man. Especially when he was telling her such nice things. Taking a breath, Sandra could faintly smell the aroma of the candle she had lit earlier during dinner. She thought to herself how funny the message was that she had left earlier on Dirk's machine, and how funny it was that she found herself thinking that she wouldn't say no to a goodnight kiss if Dirk offered one, and that hell, she would rather enjoy it very much if Dirk proceeded to take some rope from the closet and tie her up in the bedroom and tease her for hours on end with some ice-cubes and feathers.

It was in this instant that Dirk noticed the ring on Sandra's hand, but it was also the instant that another thought was crossing Sandra's mind -- that it had been such an awful long time since she had made love to a man. But the thought was only a fleeting one.

Just as fleeting was the understanding Dirk came to as he found himself unable to speak. When he tried to say something about the ring, he couldn't. What he did not understand is why he suddenly felt the urge to get the rope that he new was sitting on the floor in the coat closet by the front door.

But calmly, and as if on cue, he did stand up and walk over to the closet while Sandra was lost in a passing daydream. When he emerged with the rope in hand, making eye contact while raising the rope in a gentle gesture towards the bedroom, Sandra's entire body tightened and then released. She bit down on her lower lip and her eyes widened.

Dirk walked the few steps towards Sandra on the couch and held out one hand in a gesture to help her up off of the sofa. Hand in hand, Dirk held the rope in front of himself and led the way towards the master bedroom of the house.

Sandra's mind was in a trance. She had never had someone seem to read her mind before in this fashion: first complimenting just as she wanted to know if Dirk saw her in a sexual way, and then now as Dirk grabbed the rope from the closet. It couldn't only be a coincidence she thought to herself, but by now it was more than her tummy that was rumbling.

The rope wasn't any bigger than a quarter of an inch thick, but there was plenty of it. When they came to the bedroom, Dirk let go of Sandra's hand, resting his hand on her shoulder as she stepped forward to turn the door-knob. She felt a familiar warmth in her womb as she opened the bedroom door and went to sit on the bed.

Dirk grabbed pair of scissors from the drawer of Sandra's writing desk and cut off one length of the rope. Sandra extended her arms, wrists together, and Dirk tied them together tightly and firmly so that there was no honest way for Sandra to untie herself. Sandra's heart was racing, this reminded her of the sessions that her and her ex-husband would have, and it were as if Dirk knew the routine without even being asked. Sandra did not know how to feel in this moment. On the one hand, it wasn't her intention to seduce Dirk, but on the other she secretly wanted him to rip off her clothes and tie her up and fuck her by force. These thoughts were making her begin to wet her panties with moisture, but only the slightest amount.

Dirk was beginning to notice a lot of urges he was having and they did not seem like things he would normally want to do or to think about doing. But at the same time, he felt calm about the situation and everything he was doing felt like it was something he wanted to be doing, and well it all seemed natural even.

Dirk casually held on to one end and tossed the bundle of rope underneath the bed. He pulled half of it so that the same amount of rope was on each side of the bed. Sandra sat at the foot of the bed as if in a trance while Dirk arranged the rope in this way. He doubled the rope over so that each post of the bed had enough loose rope to hold down an appendage of Sandra's body. The two pieces fixed to the front posts would hold her arms back behind her head, while the two pieces tied to the foot posts would hold her legs spread open. Because she had a king sized bed, when she was tied in this fashion her legs would be spread very wide open, displaying her sex freely while her arms were held down and apart firmly by the rope there, making it impossible for her to cover her breasts or her sex in any way.

These are the thoughts Sandra was having as Dirk was indeed tying the rope to each respective corner of the king sized bed, and by now Sandra's cheeks were beginning to flush, even more-so than they had been when she was drinking the red wine during dinner.

After the last foothold was secured, there was still some excess rope and Dirk neatly folded the last few yards round and around and set them by the foot of the bed.