Seeing Red

Story Info
Red relives her first time while masturbating.
1k words
3.98
26.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Red.

Thunderstorms make me horny. The power of them and the pressure as if the entire sky is bearing down on the earth. Tonight it is coming down with a steady, dark force that has kept me inside for the evening.

I don't particularly mind being cooped up by storms on Friday nights. Although I can dress up beautifully and make nice at gallery openings or cocktail parties there is a certain charm to staying in. I can lay next to my window in my bra and panties with a glass of wine and kick off my heels.

I am a tough woman. I live alone, wear Chanel lipstick in blood red, and I work out every day at the gym of my apartment complex. I make more money than most of the men who sneered at me on my way up the ladder. I know what I am doing, but I didn't always....

Looking at the rain running down the glass I let my hands slide over my body. My eyes blur and close. This is what it feels like to let go of it all. The warmth. The softness. I reach into my panties and slide around the edges of myself. The smoothness of my skin and the sudden warmth and tight wetness. My finger slips in to the velvety, throbbing rose. I can feel myself pulsing and contracting. My fingers don't satisfy the hunger I have for something to fill me. My mind is aching for him.

I am so wet my pussy is dripping and pulsing. My back arches involuntarily and I realize I have moved to my bed. I have been writhing naked in the sheets with my desire for him.

Panting, I reach for the drawer of my bedside table. My hands shake and I fumble to find a long, thick dildo.

I hold the dong and close my eyes. I want to relive my first time. I lay back and let my memories guide me as I slowly thrust the shaft deep inside....

"You will be a woman to reckon with one day, you know," He smiled his devil smile at me as his face hovered over mine.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "What do you mean 'one day?' Am I not already?"

I was 18. A virgin with all the typical hangups about my body, my assertiveness, my everything. My coy remarks to him were halfhearted in their fierceness and resolve.

He on the other hand seemed to go through life without a care. He was twisted in a way that made all earthly matters seem very small to him. He intimidated me with his unexplained scars and his powerful, lean body.... and yet he showed me nothing but kindness. In the four months we had started dating (much to the dismay of my concerned friends) he had never once pushed me beyond kissing.

But tonight was my 18th birthday... and I had told him exactly what I wanted.

He opened the door to his bedroom and led me inside. As soon as he closed the door I felt his hands grab me and pick me up off the ground. I gasped as he yanked down the zipper of my dress and threw me onto his bed.

His dark figure hovered over me and stared at my soul. He was devouring me and I was swimming into his brain. We could feel everything about each other in that moment. We were in love. Our breath synchronized into one moan of desire. I unclasped my bra as he pulled off my panties. Clothes were just a simple nuisance now.

Our hands were everywhere on each other. He was on top of me, rocking his hips deep against me. One moment my hands were running through his hair, and the next they were clawing his back and the next they were touching my own tits.

"Am I hurting you?" he rasped.

I felt a sudden powerful fierceness, as if a challenge had been issued. I smiled and grabbed his hair, pulling his face directly in front of mine. We locked gazes again.

"No," I said. "But I want you to."

His devil's smile reappeared. "You always have been a little fucked up."

"Just like you," I replied.

He growled and lunged into me. Biting my lips and my neck, grabbing me violently and pushing his cock deep inside of me. My head flew back and I gasped at the impact and the pleasure. Never in my life had I felt anything so satisfying as his flesh pounding into me.

For a few minutes I was paralyzed. My eyes wide and tearing up with the ecstasy. I stared blankly as he fucked my virginal body into oblivion. Railing ruthlessly against my pelvis. He held my wrists up over my head and pinned them to the mattress with his strong arms, laying me out like a helpless doll. My tits bounced with each thrust he made and my entire being was rocked. I began orgasming so powerfully that I started to squirt. The wet slapping of his flesh against my own grew ever harder and more violent. I moaned as he moved his hands from my wrists to my throat and clasped them tightly. His face was alive with all of his spirit, his eyes aflame with savage desire.

The faster and harder he thrust the more tightly and more desperately he closed his hands around my throat. I was floating in a mist of ecstasy, my body limp and completely destroyed. I was cumming uncontrollably. Squirting and pulsing as if my body were losing all control, and then he gave a final, earth shattering thrust as he came.

He fell upon me. Both of us heaving and sweaty and completely entranced by the power of this drug called sex. We were high as hell

All I could see was red. My favorite color. Red completely clouded my vision.

I kissed him and tasted blood. We had bitten each other so hard that both of our lips were bleeding. It tasted good.

Yes. Red was good.......

I opened my eyes to find myself back in my apartment. My body drenched in sweat and my chest rising and falling with the heaviness of my breath. A fog of red still clung to the edges of my vision, but reason had returned to me. I shakily licked my lips but there was no blood.

At least I have red memories.