Seeing Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers

"Yes, it does."

"This is a big fantasy of mine," he told her, as his hands stroked along her hips, lifting her shirt as he went. She wore no panties, and he knew she could feel the rough denim of his jeans against her ass. She squirmed against him, and he lightly smacked her ass. She let out a surprised squeal.

"You're full of surprises."

"Just like you," he said, unzipping his pants with one hand and using the other to hold her in place. Marcus guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy, and feeling how wet she already was, he pushed himself inside her. Marcus grasped Sophie's hips in his hands and began a slow circular motion, rocking himself against her. She moaned, her arms extended in front of her so she could hold the edge of the table for leverage. She pushed back against him with her hips, willing him to thrust harder.

He complied. With a low growl, he fucked her without mercy, without restraint. Her body banged against the table and his fingers pressed hard into hips.

"Oh god, Marcus," she moaned. "Fuck me harder."

"Sophie," came a strangled cry, and again he complied. His body slammed into hers, their skin slapping together. Vaguely, he worried about the table breaking, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that he keep moving, keep pushing, keep thrusting.

"Now Marcus," she whimpered. "Now."

And with that, Marcus let himself go, allowed himself to break that last bit of his control. He reached under her body with one hand and flicked his fingers over her clitoris. She responded with a loud moan, her hips frantically pushing against his.

"Fuck, Sophie." His movement stilled as he held himself deeply inside her and allowed himself to come. The orgasm left him weak and his knees wanted to buckle. Their breath came rapidly, and neither of them moved for several minutes.

"Sophie," he finally said.

"Yeah?"


"I don't think you have to worry about being invisible. At least, not to me. In fact, I think you're the only woman I'll be able to see from now on."

She sighed, satisfaction obvious in her tone, "Good."

sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers