Seeing Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like to eat pussy?" she asked. Her voice was low again, layered with desire.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned. The truth was I hadn't for years, but when my wife had still enjoyed it, I had loved every second I spent between her legs. I had no idea if I'd been any good, or if I could live up to what Stella expected, but I was willing to try. More than willing; I was salivating in anticipation.

"I bet it's been a while..."

She ran a slim finger through the folds of her pussy and let it slide inside her vagina. I watched it enter, sliding easily through her wetness, and swallowed hard. She withdrew it and repeated the motion a few times, each time making more fluid ooze from her hole as she pressed her finger deep inside. When she withdrew it she dragged it slowly upward, landing on the blunt button of her clit, which she circled a few times before pulling her hand away entirely with a sigh.

"I love to have my pussy licked," she said breathlessly. "God, it makes me come so hard...a hot tongue sliding up inside me. Mmmmm."

A moment later she lowered herself again and I felt the heat from her pussy before it touched my waiting mouth. God, what a taste—what a sensation! She moaned as soon as my tongue made contact, and, encouraged, I began to carefully seek out the zones that excited her most, listening to the sounds she made as I explored. Her skin was soft against my tongue with a sweet, fresh flavor. I licked her swollen labia, turning my head back and forth to reach as much as I could, then turned my attention inward, exploring her scented folds with my tongue.

"Oooh that's nice," she crooned. I could feel her watching me closely, her body held tensely as she hovered over my eager mouth. "Don't stop..."

One thing I knew about Stella, long before this evening started, was that she didn't hold her opinions back—everything she felt was out in the open, for better or for worse. In this case, it was all for the better as she directed me in desperate gasps and sharp directives. She wasn't shy about letting me know what she wanted, and what she needed.

"Right there..." She bobbed gently when I reached a sensitive spot, and we both held still as I focused my tongue, rubbing and flicking, following her commands and requests. "Harder, Eliot. Suck me."

Her hips moved almost imperceptibly, swirling and rocking as I licked and sucked, complying with her instructions as best I could. My mouth filled with her juices. I could feel them coating my chin and for just a second I had a vision of what was happening—me prone on a young woman's bed with her pussy smashed against my face—and a surge of excitement made me groan. The whole thing was unbelievable and it rocked me to my core.

"Do you like how I taste?" she whispered hoarsely. "Does my cunt taste good?"

I groaned an affirmative, thrilled again by her language, not pulling my face away as she delivered her clit to my mouth again.

"Use your teeth," she groaned. "Bite my clit."

Her voice was strained and fierce, and from the amount of fluid her body was producing I thought she must be close to an orgasm. I tentatively closed my teeth around the flesh of her swollen clit and she bucked, pushing herself down against me, yelping with excitement.

"Fuck yes," she said, her hips swinging more animatedly before she directed her clit to my mouth again and I took the ripe bud between my teeth once more, applying light pressure.

"Ohhh fuck, Eliot."

I wanted to make her come. I wanted to slip my tongue inside her and hear her squeal with delight, but her rocking hips kept the entrance to her vagina away from my mouth. I guessed it was intentional, that she didn't want to come right away, but I had no doubt she was loving the attention I was giving her.

All at once she pulled away, her hips rising into the air.

"Oh my God, Eliot. You almost made me come," she breathed, still bent at the waist, her hair hanging down, her face flushed with arousal. "But I want your cock inside me when I do."

She took a few steps backward and lowered her hips again, pausing just above my limp cock.

"Ohh," she said in a disappointed tone. "I wore him out." She let her hips drop and when her body touched mine, my cock was nestled in the warm folds of her wet pussy—too soft to penetrate her, but snuggled nicely in the heat of her sex. "Will he recover?"

"I don't know if he will," I laughed, half out of embarrassment, half out of the absurdity of referring to my penis in the third person. "I've never had the opportunity to find out."

"Mmm," she said, narrowing her eyes thoughtfully. "Well, that's my kind of challenge."

She leaned forward and kissed me softly on the mouth, her hands reaching for mine. She pulled them up and placed them on her breasts and I couldn't help but gasp at the sensation as her hard nipples touched my palms while the soft flesh molded itself to my hands.

Her hips began to move slightly, rocking forward and back, her considerable wetness lubricating her movements as her sex slid over mine, massaging my soft penis. For a few long seconds we kissed, her tongue actively seeking mine, her lips closing around it briefly and sucking, sending a wave of arousal through me as an image of my cock sliding between her closed lips flashed in my mind.

"Know something I find absolutely irresistible about you?" she asked, moving her mouth from mine. "You don't expect anything I do, and you don't expect me to do anything.

"I can't tell you how many men come to bed with an agenda." I tried not to think of just how many men she was talking about. "They've got it all worked out, what I'm going to do for them. Usually it's stuff they've seen on online porn and they want it just how they saw it. They just want me to be their slut."

She sat up and her hands uncovered mine, leaving me to knead and stroke her soft breasts while she rocked her hips in an easy motion.

"I don't mind being a slut," she said, grinning. "But I'd much rather a man found out how much I love sex, and love to please..." She kissed me again, her tongue slipping between my lips. "And how willing I am to do just about anything..." Another kiss, this time she sucked my lower lip between hers for a second. "I'd rather he found out how much I like that, than just assumed I exist just to thrill him.

"You don't assume anything, and it's a total turn on. And..." She smiled down at me, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Maybe this is weird, but I find that look of shock you've had on your face all evening sexy as hell. You look like a scared rabbit, or like you can't even believe I'm real."

"I—I do find it hard to believe," I said. "This whole thing is pretty unbelievable, Stella."

"Don't take this the wrong way," she said. She leaned forward, moving my hands from her breasts, and kissed me softly again. "But the fact that you haven't really experienced much sexually makes me want you even more. I know you're not naïve or anything, but you're kind of innocent in a way, and I'm finding that totally sexy. And then the way you react—it's like you're..."

"In awe?" I offered, feeling it. "Stella, you don't understand—this is all new to me. Not just the sex, which is—is well, it's blowing my mind. It's everything—your enthusiasm, your attitude...it's...Jesus, you're so beautiful, do you know that?"

She laughed and looked away for a second. I wasn't sure, but I thought she was embarrassed.

"No, really. You're gorgeous. I'm beginning to think I've been dead for the last forty-seven years."

"Well, looks like you're coming back to life," she said. She lifted her hips and we both looked to see my cock had hardened, not completely, but I could feel it throbbing, longing for her touch again. She lowered her hips and wiggled them slightly, her breasts jiggling against her body.

"You nearly made me come a little while ago," she said. "I wanted to, I really did, but I want your cock inside me when I do."

She leaned close, kissing me once before she drew back and looked at me with serious, demanding eyes. "I want you to fuck me, Eliot. Really fuck me, like you could never fuck your wife."

"Oh my God," I said automatically. Her hips flexed a little more rapidly and I saw her swallow, clearly aroused.

She rolled off of me and onto her back, pulling at my arm. "Come and fuck me," she hissed.

I moved between her legs, my heart jumping, my cock bobbing, not completely erect, but rapidly thickening.

"Fuck me deep and hard, Eliot." She reached up and ran her hands through my hair. "And make me come."

I looked down at her pussy, wet and pink and open, and felt my cock throb. I moved forward and took it in my hand, stroking it a few times, leading the thick head toward her center, her inner labia parted just enough I could see the winking target of her vagina, promising bliss. Her hips moved slightly, rocking, wanting my touch, wanting me inside her, and as I pressed the blunt head of my cock against her flesh, her eyes closed and her back arched in anticipation, her breasts rising on her chest.

"Yesss," she sighed as I slid myself into her soft, heated folds. She moaned my name, and it sent a chill down my spine to hear her so openly express her pleasure, to know I was part of that.

Her body yielded easily, enveloping my cock in an impossible heat. I groaned, staring in awe at the sight of our bodies as she let me inside her.

"Don't stop," she whispered. "Fill me up, Eliot, Fill my cunt."

I swore in surprise and pleasure and an involuntary flex of my hips pushed me deeper inside her. I drew back and filled her again slowly, repeating the motion a few, slow times, unable to tear my eyes from the sight of her body opening for me.

"Don't be a gentleman, Eliot," she groaned. "I want you to fuck me hard."

I shifted my weight on my arms, surprised by how much I wanted to do just that.

"Fill me," she said, her voice thick with desire. "Fuck me deep and fill me up."

I heard myself swear again and felt all my muscles tense as I drew back. I was afraid I would hurt her, but as I watched my cock emerge, slick with her wetness, I let my hips fall without restraint, crushing my body against hers. She jumped, moaned, and urged me on.

"That's it," she sighed. "That's what I want."

I drew back again, thrust home, watched her body bounce beneath mine, and a kind of red haze filled my vision. My cock ached like before, when it had outgrown the space in my trousers, but the lust that was rising in me was something I wasn't sure I'd ever experienced before.

"Fuck me," she moaned. And I knew that was all I wanted at that moment.

I shifted my knees and arms, adjusting my position, and began to thrust in a steady rhythm, filling her again and again, making her grunt and groan and gasp. Her pussy was soaking, even wetter than it had been before when she'd lowered it to my waiting mouth, and the sound was incredible—a rhythm of obscene, forceful squelches. It was the same position my wife and I had always used—straight-forward missionary—the most unimaginative position, but the way she moved beneath me, her growls and squeaks of pleasure, her writhing hips and the way her legs wrapped around my thighs, holding me deep, made it completely different.

She was unbelievably vocal, urging me on with desperate cries. "Harder, Eliot," she moaned. "Really fuck me, baby." Her brow was twisted and her eyes pleaded with me. My head swam with excitement.

She lifted her legs from around my waist and spread her thighs, reaching down between her us to stroke her clit. "I'm going to come, Eliot," she panted. "Keep fucking me, just like that, just like that!"

Her face was red and I guessed mine was too; I could feel the heat under my skin and the sweat on my scalp. Her breath was fast and caught tight in her chest, labored and strained as she grew closer and closer to coming.

"Eliot," she whined. "You're gonna make me come...don't stop!"

I wasn't sure I could stop. My arms ached, but the sensation of filling her again and again, of the smooth, wet resistance of her flesh, the slickness of her cunt as it enveloped my cock, was unreal. I never wanted the pleasure to end. But I could feel it building too—a subtle rising inside me, less dramatic than earlier, but full of potential. Maybe I would come again, probably not with her, but possibly after. The idea thrilled me, and I put a little extra muscle into my thrusts.

Stella reacted immediately, her head thrashing against the bed's surface, her fingers crushing her clit. "Fuuuck, yesss!" she gasped. Her back arched and her legs stiffened for a second and I let my hips fall one more time, filling her completely. She whimpered, her face twisting to the point I thought she would cry, and then she shook, gasping, and I felt her body clutch from within, her strong vaginal contractions grasping my cock again and again in a frantic rhythm.

"Don't...stop," she gasped. "Don't stop fucking me." I drew my hips back, nearly leaving her body, and buried myself deep, surprised by the keening sound that came from her throat, and the still rapid pulse of her orgasm. Two, three times I withdrew and thrust, her cunt milking my cock, her breath finally flowing in a ragged way.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever. She slid her legs back to my hips and held me against her, keeping me still, and for a long time I felt the weak pulses inside her, gently gripping my thick cock. She was dazed, her face flushed and shining, her smile a drunken smile of bliss.

"Mmm Eliot," she crooned after a few seconds and panting. "God...you're fucking amazing."

I knew I wasn't the reason she came so hard—not the only reason, anyway—I knew it was more due to her own love of sex and the fact that she knew how best to turn herself on, and wasn't afraid to seek out pleasure, but I couldn't help let her words go to my head.

Never before had I felt a woman react that way to anything I'd done, or seen a woman look at me with so much desperate lust. It was an unbelievable turn-on and I could feel my arousal pulsing hotly inside me. I drew back, leaving her body, and obeying some impulse I didn't know I had, I closed her legs and rolled her onto her stomach.

She complied without hesitation, looking at me over her shoulder with a surprised smile as I parted her legs to move between them.

"From behind?" Her still breathless voice was teasing and full of approval. "Oh Eliot...that's so sexy..."

We both moved at the same time, positioning ourselves. She moved up on her knees slightly, pushing her round backside toward me like an offering. I steadied myself with one hand on her hip and used my other hand to slide my cock up and down the length of her wet slit.

Her body's fragrance was aromatic and intoxicating, as was the sight of it bent over in front of me—the perfect symmetry of her round ass, the curve of her hips and the narrowing of her waist, her back dotted with tiny tattooed stars. Her face was turned to the side, pressed against the bed's surface, but looking back at me, expectantly.

I brought myself to her vaginal entrance and my cock slipped inside her immediately, making both of us moan. I eased my hips forward and back for a few seconds, wanting to go fast and hard again, but mesmerized by the way her inner labia sucked at my cock when I withdrew, like a warm, wet mouth. I glanced up at her face and shivered—her expression, the permission she was giving me, the way she so clearly expressed how much she wanted to be fucked hit me like a physical blow.

I began to move more quickly, gradually picking up pace as I did. The bed squeaked beneath us and the flesh of her backside jumped with each forward thrust of my hips. She was braced against the bed, giving me a firm target for my lust, watching me from over her shoulder. I grasped her hips, steadying myself, and saw her fingers curl against the bed's surface.

"You're so fucking sexy right now," she purred, grinning at me. It seemed a ridiculous thing to say, given the view I had. "Watching your cock like that, burying it...fucking my cunt..."

"God, Stella," I said excitedly, my breathing growing faster. "You're unbelievable."

"Are you going to come inside me?" The hope in her voice was so sexy.

"Is it OK?" I gasped, still sawing forward and back, lost in the motion and sensation. "Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare," she moaned. "Don't stop. I want it—I want you to come again."

Her words drew an animal groan from my throat, lust swelling inside me. I picked up the pace, edging my knees apart slightly to steady my balance, and though I could feel my orgasm wasn't going to be nearly as powerful as the first one I'd had, the realization that I was coming for a second time was enough to push me to my peak. I thrust harder, our bodies making a loud slap when they met, and dug my fingers into her fleshy hips.

"Oh God," I groaned. "Your pussy is—I'm coming..."

"Come," she hissed. "Come in my pussy, Eliot."

I bucked and felt the squeeze inside me, an edge of pain that blossomed into pleasure. I swore, my voice louder than it had been all night, and thrust hard, pushing Stella forward and losing my balance in the process. I landed on top of her, my cock sliding straight up inside her again, and I buried my face in her hair as I fucked her against the surface of the bed.

I felt lust like I'd never felt before—primal and intense. She groaned beneath me, and I adjusted my posture slightly to take my weight from her body, continuing to thrust against her ass. In this position, my cock was shallow inside her, but squeezed tight by her narrowed pussy, and I could feel my orgasm reaching a sharp peak.

"Oh Stella," I groaned into her hair, breathing in the scent of her body, and savoring the noises she made beneath me, urging me to come inside her, gasping out her need as I thrust, her voice caught somewhere between pleasure and discomfort, but with a willingness—God, she was so willing. I arched my back, all my muscles aching as I felt my cock empty for a second time, jumping and pulsing, and moaned loudly, bliss spreading through my body in warm waves.

I lay against her until my pulsing cock relaxed, and used what felt like the last of my strength to shift my weight from her body. I pushed the hair away from her face and kissed her flushed cheek. She rolled to face me, and we kissed with passion for a full minute, pausing frequently to catch our breath.

"Oh Stella," I sighed as I lay back on the bed's surface. "Holy shit. You're an amazing woman. Thank you."

She giggled, paused for a second, and then laughed.

"What? What'd I say?"

"I don't think anyone's ever done that before," she said, still laughing. "Thanked me for sex." She wrapped her arms around my sweaty neck and smiled. Her face glowed, making her even more beautiful.

"Well, maybe no one was ever as grateful as I am. You have no idea how incredible this whole evening was for me. It was...unbelievable, really." I felt affection for her rush through me. "Ira is a lucky man. I hope he appreciates how amazing you are."

She shifted to prop herself on an elbow and looked down into my face.

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"Mean what?"

"That you hope Ira appreciates me." She cocked her head, looking at me with curiosity.

"Well, yes. I do hope that—why wouldn't I?"

She shrugged and slid her hand over my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair. "I just think most guys wouldn't even want to think about the other guy, but you're...you're actually happy for him, aren't you? I mean, it doesn't bother you?"

"Well," Her expression was just a little worried, so I chose my words carefully. "It did, at first. I haven't had any other experience but long-term monogamy, so the idea of multiple, casual lovers was a bit of a shock for me. But then, most everything was a bit of a shock to me tonight." The little frown of worry in her forehead hadn't disappeared yet, so I added, "A fantastic shock, Stella—an absolutely fucking amazing shock." She smiled and her expression eased. "Listen, I think you're wonderful, and I just hope Ira does too. I hope he realizes what a treasure you are."