Seeing Stars Pt. 02

Story Info
Lexi Belle, a party, and a competition.
5.1k words
4.36
15.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The move out to LA took several weeks, but I was finally set up in and able to call up August about her offer. She was happy to hear from me and very excited about her idea. "Lexi will love you if you do to her what you did to me, plus she has more connections then I do," She said.

"Connections?" I asked, "With who?"

"Well," She replied, "I think if you fuck someone, you should be able to get along with them."

"That's good logic, August. Call me with the details if you convince her, and I should tell you something," I said.

"What?"

"My name isn't Ryan, I just said that to India in case she ever came looking for me," I explained.

"Then what is your name?"

"My real name is Jason, everyone calls me Jase."

"Have you told India" August asked.

"Yes, I told her. She understood why."

"Well, that explains why you seemed so distant while we were screaming your name while we came," She replied.

"I'll be sure to make it up to you."

"I can't wait," August said, "See you soon, Jase."

"Bye August," I replied.

A few days later, August called and said she had made plans for me and Lexi to get together later and that she would come get me. August took me to another beach bar like the one I'd met India at. She wouldn't say much about Lexi other than "She loves foreplay," which was helpful. The one thing I couldn't explain was why we were leaving at 4 if we weren't supposed to meet up until 5 and the bar was walking distance from my house. August pulled over in a quiet park to explain.

"Jase, I wanted to tell you something before you left for the evening, that's why we left so early," She said.

"Tell me what?" I asked, still confused.

"I have been thinking about you non-stop since I met you and I want you," August said, "but I don't want you to be used up for Lexi, so I want you to watch me play with myself, right here."

I just smiled and kissed August. I kept kissing her until she pushed me back and reached into her bag and pulled out a vibrator. She didn't take much of her clothes off; she just pulled down her pants, stretched out her legs and started teasing herself. August kept me back with one of her feet and started sliding her vibrator into her pussy. She was moaning quietly as she began to cum, using one hand to rub her clit while she fucked herself. "Ohhh god yes!" She said, "I'm cumming!"

August put her head back against the window and let out a long moan as she came. She teased herself some more after she finished before she pulled the vibrator out and licked her cum off of it. "Now you can go fuck Lexi tonight and we all can go home happy," She said once she'd caught her breath.

I had seen some videos with Lexi, but knew to expect anything. She was waiting in a booth when I walked in and met me at the bar. "You must be Jase," She said, leaning against the counter.

"I'm not late, am I?" I asked, checking the clock.

"No, August told me that you two had some things to 'discuss' before we met," Lexi replied.

"All right," I said, "Want to sit down?"

We clearly had no idea what to expect of each other because I had on normal street clothes while Lexi had put in some effort into what she wore to meet me. She had on denim shorts and a white, oversized V-neck that showed the black bra underneath. "August and India told me about you," Lexi said when we'd sat down, "so what do you want to know about me?"

"I don't know," I said honestly, "I guess I should ask what you do outside of work."

Lexi smiled at how I'd put "shooting porn". "I'm not shy about what I do, Jase, I enjoy it all. As for what I do when I'm not working, I exercise," She said.

"What kind?"

"Mostly cardio, I run every day and do yoga at least three times a week."

"Do people recognize you when you go out?"

"Sometimes," She said, "And if they do, nothing really happens. They just ask if I am, I say yes, and they go back to what they were doing. No one ever asks me out because of what they've seen me do in a scene."

"That would mean they'd have to admit something most people won't," I said.

"Yea," Lexi laughed, "but you do."

"I shook the awkwardness after I met India. Now it's like meeting any other celebrity."

"I wish it was like that with everyone. This is the reason a lot of actresses are single. I mean, how someone can love you for you if you know all they want is to have sex."

We talked for a while about everything. Lexi told me all about how movies and how they shape the city. She'd lived in LA long enough to see how people will see a movie and completely change themselves. "Every big movie affects some people too much," she explained, "and everyone acknowledges the vampire love story craze as the dark days."

"I can imagine."

"Every single person walked around in white face paint and glitter. Goth took over and anyone who stayed the same was seen as a vampire."

"Don't worry, I never bought into that stuff," I said. I looked around and saw the sun going down over the ocean. We must have been talking for hours and not even noticed. Lexi caught me looking and asked the question.

"It's late, isn't it? You want to get out of here?"

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, smiling.

"Your house isn't far, right?"

"I'm still unpacking. All I have out is lots of boxes, a TV, couch, and the table that was there when I moved in."

"Well," Lexi said, leaning closer, "if you take me, I'll give you a housewarming present."

That was all she needed to say. We talked more as we walked back to my apartment. My apartment wasn't much compared to some other houses in the city, but it was good enough, and came with a half-decent view of the beach. Just as I'd said, my whole front room was full of boxes I had yet to open, but Lexi was still happy I let her come home with me.

"I like your view, Jase," Lexi said after exploring the house.

"Yea, it's not bad," I replied, moving closer. Lexi was looking out the window when I put my hands on her hips. She didn't resist, so I started kissing her neck. Lexi turned around and kissed me and pulled me to the counter.

"Since you don't have a bed, this will do," She said, pushing me against the counter. Lexi pulled off her shirt and mine before she knelt down in front of me. She pulled out my cock and started sucking slowly. After minutes, Lexi was taking almost all of my cock in her mouth.

I pulled her up and she slid out of her shorts. Her legs were toned from all the running. Lexi removed her underwear and got onto the counter. As I kissed he breasts, Lexi moaned softly. "Take me," She whispered in my ear. She laid back on the counter and rubbed her clit, waiting for my cock.

"Ohhh," She moaned as I slid in my cock, "god, it feels so good." I grabbed Lexi's thighs and pulled her closer before I started fucking her. "Harder," She begged, "Harder! Ohhh fuck!"

Lexi rubbed her clit faster and I could tell she had started cumming. She didn't say much, but moaned loudly as I fucked her. "Fuck! Make me cum, Jase! Make me cum!" She screamed. I sped up and watched as Lexi came. She bent her head back and raised her hips as her orgasm peaked. I pulled out my cock and teased her clit with my thumb.

Lexi sat up and wrapped her legs around me. "Again," She commanded. I slid my cock back into her wet pussy. Lexi moaned again and pulled me deeper into her with her legs. I started fucking her hard and had Lexi screaming in minutes. "Ohhh fuck! FUCK! YES!" She cried as she came again. She kissed me deeply as the pleasure faded, then pulled out my cock and moved to my couch.

We didn't say much while we fucked, everything was physical with Lexi. She pushed me onto the couch and moved on top of me. She gave my cock a few sucks before she slid down onto it. She bounced on my cock with one hand holding one of her breasts. "God I love your cock, Jase," She moaned, "Ohhh god! I'm cumming again! Yes!" She threw her head back as she came and took all of my cock. Lexi pulled out my cock and slid back on the couch and started sucking again.

"Fuck, Lexi," I said, "your gonna make me cum." She smiled and sucked faster until she made me cum. She slid back up the couch and laid down on top of me.

"I can see why India recommended you," Lexi said once she'd recovered.

"You're not bad yourself," I replied.

"Yea," Lexi smiled, "God, you make it hard to act professional. I am spent."

"Well, were already in my bed."

"Yea, I need to sleep," Lexi said, then fell asleep right there. I joined her in minutes.

Lexi was still in the same position when I woke up, and still beautiful. I woke her and she got dressed. "I have to get my morning run in, so I guess I have to go," Lexi said.

"You can run home from here?" I asked.

"Yea," She replied, "I'll walk down to the beach and then run home. Barefoot, of course."

"I'll walk down with you. I can get breakfast while I'm there."

"Then let's go."

When we got to the beach, Lexi tied her shirt back and started stretching out.

"How far is your house?" I asked.

"A few miles, nothing too extreme for me," Lexi replied.

"Well, I'll see you around, Lexi," I said.

"Mabey sooner than you think," She replied.

"Oh, really?"

"Yea," She explained, "There's a party at one of the houses this weekend. I don't usually go, but I can get you in, if you want to go." She pulled out a business with her name on it, kissed the back, and handed it to me. "That should do," She said.

"Thank you, Lexi," I said, putting the card in my pocket.

"You earned it, Jase," She replied. Lexi kissed me and set off down the beach. I watched her ass bounce as she ran and thought, "God, how can I get this lucky?"

It turned out August was going to the party so she and Lexi decided to educate me on what pornstar parties are like. Lexi had been to more parties, so this was a lesson for both me and August. "The first thing you need to know," Lexi said, "is that anything sexual can happen, so watch your drinks."

"So, how many people show up?" I asked.

"Hundreds. The house is huge and has rooms set aside just for people to go into and have sex. Not that they always do," Lexi replied, "Drunk, half-naked women will be having sex wherever they can."

"Also," August said, "If you see an actress you know, assume she's with someone."

"Anyone in particular?" I asked.

"Big names, especially Brett Rossi. She is the biggest tease out of us all," Lexi said.

"Jase, just go and have fun," August said, "I guarantee you won't go home without at least getting a blowjob from a drunken girl." August still had a look in her eyes like the one I'd seen when we were in the car before, but she left without making any moves. This probably wouldn't last long though since she was between scenes and had nothing to do but go and have a fling.

The house was as large as Lexi described and in a very nice gated community, the kind of place the where ultra-rich live. Lexi's card got me in just like she'd said and I made the decision to hold off on drinks until at least 10 o'clock. Music was blasting from the yard where a dance floor was set up and all the girls dancing, and everywhere else for that matter, were gorgeous.

As the sun set, the party got wilder. The pool was filled with topless girls and empty kegs. I had a few beers down when things started happening. A sexy brunette with long, flowing hair had been watching me from a distance and came up to me while I went for another round of tequila. She took a shot of something, than started flirting with me. I let her talk because she had a beautiful body that was no very well hidden by a bikini top and torn skinny jeans. At some point she called a blonde friend of hers over and said we should find a room. I took another shot and went with them. We found a room with one bed and the girls stripped for me. This was the last thing I remember before the tequila hit and everything went black.

The sun woke me up, followed by a splitting headache. "God" I groaned, "What the hell." A hand came from the other side of the bed and pressed a finger to my mouth, followed by a girl's voice saying "Shhh!" This is when I realized this isn't the same room the two girls brought me to last night and that I had spent the night at the house. The girl rolled over onto me and I saw her very familiar face for the first time.

"Mmm, good morning," She said softly. I still couldn't remember who she was, due to the pain in my head. Then it hit me, this was Faye Reagan. "How bad are you hungover?" She asked.

"Really bad," I replied, "and I can't remember anything about last night."

"Well, I'm not that bad so you're coming home with me. I'll get you something for your head."

"Fine," I said, clutching my head as I got up, "Let's get going."

The first few steps were tough, but I made it out of the house without falling. I wasn't the worst one left at the house, those were the passed out drunks we stepped over on the way out. Faye was good to drive and took it easy because of me. She drove to her house and immediately got me something for my head, I didn't know what it was, but it helped a lot. Faye was talking, but I wasn't listening. I was just sitting there waiting for my head to stop hurting. When it finally did stop, I realized Faye hadn't been talking to me; she had been talking to the other girl in the room I hadn't seen.

"Jase, meet Georgia," Faye said.

"Georgia Jones," I said, extending a hand, "thanks for the hospitality."

"Rough night?" Georgia asked.

"Probably, if I could remember it," I replied, "and how do you know my name, Faye?"

"You told me, remember," Faye said, "or do you not remember?"

"If you know what happened to me last night, please tell me. The last thing I can remember is having a few shots, the rest is blank," I replied.

"Let's talk in the living room, this could take a while," Faye said, pulling me up from the table. I sat down on the couch and held my head immediately. My head didn't hurt as bad now, but it could be better. Faye waited until I was ready to start explaining.

"I didn't see you until later," She said, "I was upstairs enjoying myself when I saw you come upstairs with some girls."

"That's about where I blacked out," I said, trying to remember.

"Yea, well you and these girls went into a room and I didn't see you, but I heard plenty. Those girls must have been something because they were screaming and cumming for at least half an hour. That's half of why I know your name."

"From them screaming?" I asked.

"Yea, they were loud. People noticed, but we're used to stuff like that."

"You really had some night, Jase," Georgia said.

"It gets better," Faye said, "You came out of the room and walked into where I was. You just sat there for a while, so I went and looked in the room to see these girls. They were passed out next to each other on the bed. Anyway, I came back in and there was another girl on top of you with no top on. I sat next to you two and watched. All you did was rub her clit until she came a few times, then she got off of you and walked away. This was like two in the morning, so you asked me where you could sleep, like it was my house, or something. I showed you to one of the actual bedrooms, which is where you introduced yourself, than you fell asleep. I was tired too, so I decided that was as good a place as any to spend the night. Then you woke up and here we are."

"Well," I said, "I wish I could remember all that for myself."

"I think congratulations are in order," Georgia said, "You slept in the same bed as a pornstar."

I smiled, "Actually, that's how I got an invite for the party in the first place."

"Really, who'd you sleep with to get in?" Faye asked.

"Lexi Belle," I replied.

"You fucked Lexi?" Faye asked.

"So have I," Georgia said.

"Interesting," I said, "this doesn't make us rivals, does it?"

Georgia smiled, "No, we're different so I don't think she could get caught between the two of us. Plus I fucked her months ago."

"What do you mean by 'different'," I asked. Georgia had been quiet until now, but I had now realized I was in the same room as one of the most famous pornstar couples ever, and I intended to make the most of it.

"Oh, don't get her started or we'll be here all day," Faye said.

"I'll keep it short, all right," Georgia said.

"I don't have anywhere to be," I said.

"Okay then. By 'different' I mean you're a guy, I'm a girl. There are two totally different styles there. I like girls, so I try to satisfy them the way I think they would want. Meanwhile, guys just want her to cum before they do, no real foreplay, just sex," Georgia said.

"That all depends on who you're talking about," I said. I didn't want to have an argument; I just wanted to hear Georgia talk about having sex.

"I guess so, but in most cases I'd be right. When I have sex with a girl, I want her to feel amazing. I want her to enjoy her orgasm. With guys, they just want to see a girl naked, fuck them, and move on. There's nothing sensual about the way guys fuck girls."

"Guys can be sensual," I said.

"Yea, but girls know girls, so we can do it better," Georgia said.

"But when it comes to just sex, who is better?" I asked; just to make conversation.

"Depends on how you define good and bad. Is good how hard you cum, how hard she cums, how long you go, how many times she cums, or any other way people define it," Georgia said.

"I define it as how the girl cums."

"If good is defined that way, then girls are better," Georgia replied.

"And since I'm a man, I have to disagree with you," I said.

I thought that would be the end of the conversation, and it was until Georgia made a suggestion. "Why don't we test it," She said.

"Test what?" I asked.

"Who can make a girl cum harder, me or you."

"Are you challenging me, Georgia?"

"There are three of us, whoever makes Faye cum harder wins."

"I'm totally in," Faye said.

"What would we be competing for?" I asked.

That caused a long silence as Georgia and Faye talked about what to do. "What do you want?" Georgia asked.

"I'll already be fucking Faye, so if I win, I want to fuck you, Georgia," I said.

Georgia's eye widened with the thought. She clearly was questioning the bet. "Okay," She said, finally, "but if I win, I fuck you with a strapon."

"As long as we keep this between the three of us, I consider that fair," I said. That was probably the only thing Georgia could have said that would compete with me fucking her. It was still motivation for me, I didn't want to lose. "What are the rules?" I asked.

"No foreplay, no toys, and no faking orgasms," Georgia said, more to Faye then to me.

"Ugh, fine," Faye said, playfully, "it's been a while anyway so I'm sure I can have one."

"You can only cum once for each of us, though," I said.

"Okay, who's going first?" Georgia asked.

"I'm apparently spent from last night, so you can go first. 20 minutes from now, then I'll go tonight after Faye cools down from you," I said.

"I take it you'll want to watch, which I understand," Georgia said, "Faye, get upstairs."

Faye left us and we sat there for the 20 minutes without saying anything. I watched Georgia, who was deep in thought about the bet. She must have been nervous about losing. It must have been a long time since she'd had sex with a man. After the 20 minutes was up, I followed Georgia upstairs to the bedroom, the sat down in the chair facing the bed.

Faye was already naked and lying on the bed, legs open. Georgia pulled off her clothes and positioned herself between Faye's legs. Faye let out a soft moan as Georgia slid her tongue into her pussy. Georgia didn't tease Faye with her tongue; she kept it consistent like the rules said. Faye kept reaching for her clit, but Georgia kept swatting her hand back. After minutes of tonguing, Faye started cumming.

12