Seeing Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that," Dawn whispered.

I had never thought much about stargazing before. Lying there looking up into the darkness and the myriad points of light, the word seemed so appropriate. Gazing at stars. The breath-taking swath of the Milky Way spilling across the sky. How could you not just lie and gaze? How many millions of them? Stars. Everywhere. Stars.

"We should pick one," I whispered. I don't even know why I said it, the words just found themselves on my lips.

"What?" Dawn said.

"We should pick one," I repeated, a little louder. "A star."

"What do you mean?"

Hell, I wasn't sure what I meant. But with the two of us together, lying on our backs in the warm night air, staring up at all those shimmering lights, it seemed like we should pick one. One of many. "We should pick a star to call our own," I said.

"Aww," Dawn sighed, "how romantic." She squeezed my hand tighter.

Romantic? I nearly laughed. I'll show her romantic! "You pick one out," I said. "I have a little work to do here."

"Oh God," Dawn said, "where to begin?"

Where to begin indeed? I went down and pulled off her shoes. Dawn lay on her back and stared up into the dark sky. I loved the way she looked, just lying there in the dark. "Lift your hips," I said. She absently lifted up her butt and I pulled her shorts off.

"How about a planet?" she said. "Maybe Venus?"

I tossed her shorts a few feet away. Venus? I pondered for a moment. "No. Venus is only visible at sunrise or sunset. Our star should be visible all through the night."

"But Venus is the Greek god of love."

I looked at her, and her eyes sparkled with girlish glee. I couldn't keep from smiling back. I lay down beside her and let my fingers brush across her bare thighs. "Is that what you really want?"

She giggled. "No, I'm just having fun. So you want a star that's visible all night." She screwed up her mouth for a minute. "I guess that restricts the possibilities."

I leaned harder against her. My face was close to hers. Dawn's eyes danced in the starry light as she stared past me into the sky. I got my hand under her T-shirt and pushed it up over her breasts. Even in the dim light, I could see her puckery dark nipples. She breathed in sharply.

I pushed her shirt up and over her head, and pulled it off her arms. Dawn was naked. Beautifully, gloriously naked.

"Cygnus is the goose," Dawn said. "It looks like a cross."

I touched her breasts lightly with my fingertips. Goosebumps rose all over. I smiled to myself.

"Or maybe a star in Cassiopeia?"

"The `W'," I said. I held her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and nibbled it. It strained beautifully, and I wrapped my mouth over it and gave it a nice suck. And then I went to her other nipple, and repeated the nibble and suck there. I leaned back to admire my handiwork. Two tight nipple tips. Very W-like.

"Cepheus?" Dawn said.

"I don't know Cepheus. Show me."

I lay down beside her and she pointed straight up. I aligned my eye with her arm. "The house shaped one. See it? It has little ears on it."

"Looks like a pussy. Sort of."

Dawn laughed. "It does not!"

"If it had a line of stars running through the middle, it would look exactly like a pussy."

"You're nuts."

"Cepheus the Pussy. I'd like to be born under that sign."

"Cepheus is not one of the constellations of the zodiac. You can't be born under it."

"Too bad."

"How about Orion there?"

"Have you ever noticed Orion looks like he has a penis?"

"That's his sword."

"Uh huh." I pulled off my shorts and my hard penis popped up free. Much more comfortable. Good thing the night was warm.

Dawn tipped up on her elbows and looked at my erection. She giggled. "Maybe we should be looking at the Big Dipper."

"Flatterer," I said. I got down at her feet and pushed her knees apart. I looked up at the beautiful tangle of dark hair between her legs. Such a polite, proper pussy, all tight-lipped and closed.

"As I recall, the Big Dipper is also known as Ursa Major," I said. I crawled up between her legs and nuzzled her, kissing her outer labia, both soft pads, one side, then the other. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have a nice Ursa Majora?"

Dawn's legs fell apart, and I went to work on her lovely vulva. She started out so tidy, just those puffy outer lips. I kissed and licked her, all over her upper thighs and up onto those lips. Her breath deepened. I licked and kissed all around.

And then I gave a gentle pull with my fingers, and Dawn opened right up. Oh, so beautiful! All the intricacies in the inside of Dawn!

"The Little Dipper?" Dawn breathed. "Ursa Minor?" I slipped my tongue between her inner lips, licking her lubrication, my tongue tip slipping over her hole. I softly fingered the tops of her thighs. I pushed my tongue right into her vagina.

"Oh!" Dawn gasped. "The North Star?"

I lifted up for a second. "Polaris. I know that one." I put a soft kiss right on top of her clitoris.

"Oh yes!" Dawn arched and pressed her pussy up against my face.

I slurped her clit through puckered lips.

"Right next to Cygnus is Lyra," Dawn said.

I lifted my head. Dawn stared up into the sky, sweat glistening on her brow. "You can tell Lyra because of Vega, that bright star."

I twisted around and looked in the direction of her finger. Yes, I could see Vega. But Lyra? "What's Lyra supposed to be?"

"It's a harp. It's small." She made a motion with her fingers, tracing out the constellation.

"Ah," I said, and I thought maybe I could see it. "Aren't you supposed to strum harps?" I rolled back between Dawn's legs and flipped my tongue back and forth over her stiff little clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

And I kissed and sucked her clitoris, holding it between my lips as I flipped my tongue. And I worked a finger up into her sticky wet vagina.

She groaned so loudly that it shocked me. I was suddenly aware of the frogs peeping again.

I felt around inside her and slurped her clit, and she suddenly tensed up, her breath held, she hung still for several quiet beats. And then she gave a short, strangled yelp, followed by a boisterous yell. And then she slumped back to the ground.

Dawn breathed raggedly as I crawled back up and lay at her side. She grabbed me, wrapped her arms around my neck, drew me down. She kissed me, softly, over and over. We stopped for just a second, staring into each other's eyes. And then I caught a glimpse of something moving in the corner of my eye.

"Did you see that?" I said.

"A shooting star," Dawn said.

I twisted around and looked back into the sky above us, and I was again overwhelmed. All those stars.

I was drawn to a bright cluster in the middle of the Milky Way. "What is that one?" I pointed.

"Sagittarius," Dawn said. "The Archer."

"An archer. How fitting. An arrow through my heart."

"You're thinking of Cupid."

"Am I?" I rolled up on top of her and positioned myself between her outstretched thighs. "You keep looking at the stars while I put an arrow through ..."

"Oh God," she groaned. She was so wet! My penis slid smoothly in. I let my weight down on her, felt her warm skin against me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I love being inside you," I whispered.

Dawn's hands went down my back. I moved slowly in and out. Dawn held my hips as my penis moved inside her pussy. I dropped my head down until my cheek pressed against hers; her hair brushed against my face.

"The middle of Sag ..." and Dawn grunted, "God." She took several deep breaths while I stroked in her slick vagina. "The middle of ... Sagittarius ... is also known as ... the Milk Dipper."

And I took off, my body screamed out, every sensational feeling converged in my cock. And I exploded, a big bang of my milky seed showering Dawn's luscious inner warmth. Pulse after pulse, I filled Dawn with my essence.

And I was spent. I looked down at her, at Dawn's face. Her beautiful eyes, her beautiful mouth. I kissed her as my penis softened.

We separated. I lay on my side and looked at my dear, dear Dawn. She looked back, and we reached out and touched hands. And we gazed into each other's eyes, lying together naked and alone, on a grassy hilltop, in the dead of the moonless night, as the stars swept slowly and silently across the mid-summer sky.

12