Seeing the New Year in With Sara

Story Info
Sara & Alecia attend the Mayor's New Year's Eve Party.
5k words
4.25
23.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid low for the rest of the week. Eric came over a few times or should I say come? I was behaving myself because I really wanted to go out on New Year's Eve. Vicki's husband, Jack, had some business dealings with the Mayor's office and they had been invited to a New Year's Eve party at the Mayor's house and were allowed to invite another couple to go with them. Vicki wanted Derek and me as their guests and I was really up for it.

Eric and I had an unpleasant argument about it. He wanted me to go to one of his typical jock parties and I didn't want to – not compared to a party at the Mayor's house. I told him it wasn't my fault that he wasn't invited, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. So we spent the latter part of the week not speaking.

It was a costume party only, I think to help avoid it from becoming a black tie affair. I was planning on going dressed up as 'the old year.' You know, wrapped up in a toga, wearing a long haired white wig and beard and carrying a giant scythe. I wanted Derek to go as the new year baby – just wearing a diaper, but he said forget it. Somehow he didn't trust me. I wonder why?

Well, disaster struck on the evening of New Year's Eve. About an half an hour before Derek was to pick me up, Alecia showed up unexpectedly. She and Tom had had one of those silly huge blow ups over nothing and now her New Year's Eve was ruined so she came over to visit me and spend the evening with me.

Actually I wasn't disappointed because I wasn't even considering staying home plus I now had a plan for that baby new year costume. I told Alecia she was going to the party at the Mayor's house with me and she was really excited. She said she didn't have a costume though and I said not to worry about it. I had something perfect for her.

I then showed her the baby New Year costume, which consisted of a pinned diaper, a darling pink baby bonnet and little bib to fit over her chest. There was also a banner announcing the date of the new year that was to be positioned diagonally across her torso. Now I don't know if you remember what Alecia looks like or maybe you didn't even read the chapter she was in previously.

Alecia stood five feet, six inches, had long reddish-blonde hair and was built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Not only that, but her face held a wonderful quality of timeless beauty.

"I can't wear this bib," she complained. "It's obscene, it doesn't begin to cover my tits. I'll get arrested."

"No, you won't. It's a costume party at the Mayor's house. We'll have executive privilege. Besides I've got these two pasties here to cover your nipples, plus you'll get some protection from the banner. You'll be completely legal."

"Oh Sara," Alecia said, sighing. "You're gonna get us in trouble again."

I laughed and denied it, but to tell the truth the pasties were only slightly larger than Alecia's nipples and actually part of her aureoles could be seen once the pasties were applied to her chest, and the banner only covered one breast at best. I just hoped the bib covered the rest of her chest.

Alecia got dressed in her costume and we mutually agreed for her to not wear the baby bonnet. She looked hot! A lot hotter than I did, dressed up like an old man. I was beginning to get jealous and think I had chosen the wrong costume, but remember I originally wanted Derek to wear it.

My parents were going out to a party - unbelievable - and Kimberly had to have a baby sitter. Her name was Sarah - haha - let's get this real confusing - and she was a way cute eighteen year old brunette. The only reason she was available for baby sitting was her boyfriend was out of town and was the jealous type, so she wasn't comfortable just going to a party by herself.

My mother made certain that Sarah knew where they were going and how to reach them and where we were going and how to reach us, in case of emergency. Derek showed up at eight o'clock and I told him Alecia was going with us. He was costumed as King Henry the Eighth. I guess Derek liked to wear a big belly - possibly something Freudian, doctor.

When we arrived at Vicki's, I could tell that she was delighted that Alecia was going along to the Mayors. She said the more the merrier - haha, she was quite the little cornball. Vicki's husband, Jack, was wearing a cowboy outfit and Vicki looked great in a belly dancer outfit. Unfortunately it was opaque in certain no-so-polite areas so it was very decorous - bummer!

The Mayor of course lived in a huge house, it was probably classified as a mansion. It had three floors and those big pillars in front. Jack drove us around the big circular driveway. We got out and the valet took the car away to park it, and we had no problem with getting Alecia in with us, even though she technically didn't have an invitation. She just batted her eyes at one of the doormen and they whisked her right in. Beauty does have its privileges.

Even though it was still early the place was already hopping. People were circulating everywhere, chatting and drinking. Loud rock music was blasting, plenty of people were dancing. The living room was huge and led to an equally large dining room, where a wonderful buffet was laid out on a twelve person table.

Party goers were dressed in every costume imaginable. There were even several men dressed in 80's leisure suits. I guess they had come disguised as yuppies - the twits! I noticed several attractive women dressed as Eve, who were wearing plastic fig leaves over their intimate parts. Apparently men are loath to come costumed as Adam - darn it.

I was quick to point out to Alecia what the women were costumed in. Even though their breasts and vaginas were safely covered, their entire asses were hanging out - haha.

I said, "See, you have nothing to worry about."

"That's them," my beautiful friend insisted. "They could be thrown out of here in a heartbeat if the wrong person complains. Personally I'm very uncomfortable in this costume."

"Oh, pshaw," I said.

Alecia looked at me in disbelief. "Pshaw?" she questioned.

"Haha, I read it in an old book sometime."

Our conversation ended because Alecia began to be bombarded with invitations to dance. I hoped she would have a good time, she deserved it. I sometimes wondered what was wrong with her boyfriend, he could be so dense sometimes - unlike mine, who is a paragon of virtue - yeah, right!

Derek and I were dancing also, but I was having difficulty with really boogieing down holding a giant scythe and wrapped tightly in a sheet. I was wearing the sheet so tight because I was only wearing me under it and I didn't want to make my naked appearance at the Mayor's party.

I lost my white haired wig and beard early on, but what the hell. I guess what was happening, unbeknownst to me and Alecia, was that the more men asked her to dance, the more women were becoming jealous of her. That's never good.

Finally there was a long line of men waiting to ask her to dance, which meant that a lot of the women were just standing around bitching at each other. Apparently when they became angry enough, they made a plan to strike back. Alecia's diaper was held together by two giant safety pins to make it look more authentic, rather than being a pull up.

She was out on the dance floor, boogieing up a storm, when disaster struck in the form of one dancing woman who reached over and unclasped one of the safety pins! Naturally the diaper fell off immediately leaving my gorgeous friend dancing naked from the waist down. It took her a moment to realize what had happened. She whirled around to see the woman who did the dastardly deed smiling maliciously at her. I'm sure Alecia wanted to slap the smile off the bitch's face, but she had more important things to worry about right then.

Before she could run from the room, a woman on her other side ripped off her pink baby bib and then her banner, while the first woman pulled off Alecia's pasties from her nipples. Ouch! Alecia screamed to high heaven from the pain, which was unfortunate because it called attention that she was now standing there stark naked.

Men were applauding and women were laughing at her. Other people were just staring confused as to why someone was naked in the center of the living room. But Alecia managed to maintain her poise. Although she was blushing deeply, and if one bothered to look, her knees were visibly shaking, she stood tall and proud.

With both hands she tossed her shining hair back, arched her back and displayed her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pink, looking as if they were asking to be caressed. As Alecia turned to look at each woman who had violated her, she sensuously ran her hands down her breasts, over her slim waist, and gently over her strawberry blonde muff.

"Idiots," she said with disgust to the miserable jealous hags. "Now I look even better!"

Man, I have never seen her look as beautiful as she did that evening and I was so very proud of her. I'm sure all the men present in that room wanted to jump her bones – and probably half the women did also.

Then she turned away from them with a toss of her beautiful hair, and strutted over to me. As she pushed through the crowd of dazed, ogling men, she locked eyes with me. Her green eyes flickered with a deadly light.

"I told you this would happen Sara," she roared. "And you WILL SUFFER!"

'Uh oh,' I thought, swallowing hard. I was in big trouble. When you get Alecia angry, you're going to pay.

By this time, Alecia was reaching for my sheet. Friend or no friend, I wasn't about to let her strip me. After all we were at the Mayor's house and I didn't feel as though I wanted to be arrested for indecent exposure. I quickly sidestepped her grasp and she stumbled slightly past me. I really didn't, at this point in our relationship, want to hit Alecia, but I would if I had to. I quickly turned around to thwart an attack by her from behind.

"Alecia, calm down," I pleaded.

"I am calm," my friend insisted, making a feint at me with her right hand. "But I'll be calmer when I'm wearing your toga."

Alecia now attempted to grab me with her left hand. I just managed to back up the necessary steps to avoid her most recent effort to pull my costume off me.

"Try to listen to reason – I don't want to fight you."

"Good, I'm happy to hear that, now give me your costume," my friend demanded.

"No, no way, then I'd be as naked as –." Here I realized that I had said too much.

"You can't even say it," Alecia accused. "As naked as I am – go on, say it! It's your fault that I'm naked in front of a hundred and fifty people. I told you that costume was too dangerous to wear."

The beautiful young woman kicked out at me with her left leg, designed to nail me right in the gut. By pure reflex, I managed to grab her ankle and I spun her around. It was now that I made a horrible tactical mistake. Alecia stopped herself from careening across the room by planting her feet, which caused her to momentarily bend over in front of me. I just couldn't help myself. I reached out and slapped her hard twice on her ass – whap! Whap!

This unfortunately made Alecia much more angry than she had been previously. Whirling around, she exclaimed, "Sara, you bitch! I was only going to strip you. Now I'm gonna hurt you!"

I began backing up quickly. I glanced wildly around the crowd hoping to catch a glimpse of Derek or even Vicki and Jack, but no such luck. They later told me they were stuck at the very back of the huge crowd and couldn't get anywhere near us.

Alecia began to stalk me, step by step. "Come here, little Sara," she said almost gleefully.

I'm glad someone was happy about this fiasco. Alecia took two quick steps, reached out with her arms and grabbed on to my sheet. I didn't have it pinned on me in any manner. I just had it tucked in, here and there. My friend managed to grasp one of the tucked in places and she began to unwrap me like a paper towel roll! Alecia spun me around so quickly I thought I was going to fall down because of dizziness. Before I could shout for help, the young beauty had me completely unwrapped and as naked as she was.

Personally I didn't think this was going well at all. Alecia was larger and stronger than me and she was yanking me around like a child's pull toy. I was careening here and there, around the room. My only hope at this point was to hang on to the sheet for dear life.

Through the loud din the crowd was making with their constant applause and laughter, I managed to hear the conversation of two men. They must have been standing very close to us to hear them so clearly.

The first one said, "I must say, Vic – this is the best New Year's Eve party I've ever been to."

"I know that's right, Bob," the other man said. "The Mayor certainly knows how to throw a great party."

I was slowly but surely loosing my grip on the sheet and soon would be totally nude in actual fact, rather than in spirit as I was then – still having a chance at regaining my costume. It was then that I saw Tom racing across the living room towards us.

'What in the hell is Tom doing here?' I thought. 'And what the fuck is he wearing?'

Tom was bare chested and look quite sexy I might add. He was wearing a midi blue and green patterned tartan and a tam o'shanter on his head. Inexplicitly his feet were covered by a pair of Doc Martins.

Tom admitted to me later that he had been completely bewildered as to why Alecia was standing there naked at a party, because she had too much class for that sort of behavior. But he wasn't at all surprised to discover me in such a position – was that an insult? Haha!

I naturally called out, "There's Tom."

"Oh no," Alecia responded. "I'm not falling for that old trick."

"No, it's really Tom," I insisted.

"Alecia!" Tom shouted.

At hearing his voice, Alecia turned away for a second to look for him. 'Good,' I thought, using the opportunity to wrest the sheet completely away from her. Upon reaching her, Tom excitedly asked, "Alecia, where are your clothes?"

I was using the break in the action to wrap myself in the sheet. Totally ignoring her boyfriend, Alecia turned back to me while I was preoccupied and ripped it totally away from me in one fell swoop! She quickly wrapped herself in it, while I stood there stunned and stark naked in the center of the Mayor's New Year's Eve party.

"Mwahaha!" Alecia laughed at me.

How does this always happen to me? I wondered. I had been minding my own business, I didn't do anything to deserve this.

Tom inquired again, "Why were you naked, Alecia?"

"It's Sara's fault," my friend (I hoped) declared. "She made me wear that ridiculous miniscule baby New Year costume and it peeved enough of the women here so much they tore it off me. Better yet," she continued. "What are you wearing?"

Tom looked down at himself and laughed. "I knew they wouldn't let me in without a costume. It was all I had in my trunk."

Tom was a qualified swordsman and often participated in the traditional sword dance. The kilt and tam were part of the outfit that he wore for the dance. I'm not sure where the Doc Martins fit in at – haha.

"I'm so sorry, Alecia," he said, offering a hug.

"I'm sorry too," she said, embracing him in return.

I wanted to gag at this scene of bliss, but I needed help out of there first – since I was still totally nude! I'd always wondered what they wore under those kilts, so I decided this was a good opportunity to find out. Since Tom and Alecia were still distracted with each other, I reached up and undid Tom's belt and pulled his kilt straight off.

"Hey!" Tom protested. "What are you doing, Sara?"

I couldn't believe my own eyes. He was wearing a small pouch with his equipment squeezed in it covered by what can best be described as a small curtain hung over it. It was held up by a waist band. I discovered later this was called a kilt pouch. Despite my precarious situation, I couldn't help myself. I laughed hysterically at the sight of it. Tom turned toward me blushing bright red.

I quickly wrapped his kilt around my naked lower half and implored Tom to get us the hell out of there. He took Alecia by her hand that was free of holding the sheet shut and he set off on a gallop. Alecia was taller than me and more athletic, so she had no problem keeping up with him. My legs are short and he was basically dragging me along. Tom finally just picked me and slung me over his shoulder as if he were Tarzan and me, Jane. Almost on cue, the crowd of party goers suddenly grew restless and began to fill the floor.

The music started again and some people were already dancing. We careened off several couples but Tom and Alecia managed to keep their footing. We raced through the front door and luckily Tom's car was still there, with the key in the ignition. We would have been in serious trouble if the valet had chosen that moment to come back and park his car somewhere.

We piled into the car and Tom took off, resembling a wheel man for a bank job. Once we were back on the highway, I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Good God! Another good plan gone completely awry."

After everything that had just occurred, we were all just giddy enough that we roared hysterically. I felt a little bad about leaving Derek behind, but after all - where was he, when all the shit was coming down? I need someone a little more standup than that and then that thought made me feel guilty about not going with Eric. Maybe I should try to call him, I thought. But I had no idea where he was. This was way before everyone had cell phones. He did have a beeper, but he usually didn't remember to take it with him and even if he did, he would usually turn it off because it annoyed him. I needed to adjust to the fact that I was the now the third wheel for the evening.

Tom had continued to drive at a high rate of speed, probably because he still had waves of adrenaline racing through his body. Alecia admonished him in no uncertain terms to slow down immediately before a cop pulled him over. After all, it probably wouldn't go too well with Tom just wearing his little kilt pouch, Alecia wrapped in only a sheet and me topless. He heeded her advice and began driving at a much lower rate of speed.

"How did you know where we were?" I asked Tom.

He said, "I started feeling real bad about our argument so I decided to go look for Alecia. I figured she might head to your house so I checked there first. Apparently your babysitter's boyfriend just blew back into town, because I caught them in flagrante delicto."

"I just love it when you talk dirty," Alecia cooed.

"Huh," Tom said. "Is that dirty?"

"Don't pay her any mind, Tom. She's just giving you a hard time."

"Anyway," he went on.

"My God!' I interrupted, just then remembering my younger sister Kimberly. "Where was Kimberly? I hope she was watching – I mean I hope she wasn't watching."

"Apparently, from what she said, Sarah had sent Kimberly over to her best friend's house for the evening."

I laughed and said, "Man, my mother's gonna hate that when she gets home."

"So alright already, tell us what happened, Tom," Alecia said.

"I would if you all would quit interrupting me," he complained.

"How was their technique?" I suddenly asked.

"Well," said Tom, reddening. "It looked pretty good."

"Ewww," I said. "You watched them?"

"Well, I couldn't help it, I tried not to."

"Sara's giving you a hard time, Tom. Stop it, Sara and let Tom talk," Alecia said.

"Anyway, Sarah was anxious to get me out of there," Tom explained.

"That's not surprising," Alecia commented.

"So she told me where you were and that I needed a costume to get in," Tom said, raising his voice a trifle louder. "I wore the only thing that was in my trunk and the rest is history."

"You mean herstory, don't you, Tom?" I said.

12