Seeing the New Year in With Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he said, confused.

Alecia and I laughed and she said, "Never mind, let's just go somewhere – anywhere. I just want out of this car."

From what Tom told me, I knew my house was definitely out of the question and Alecia wasn't interested in going home either. Tom's parents were out of town for the holidays so it turned out to be a foregone conclusion as to where we were going next.

After we had safely entered Tom's house, he and Alecia disappeared somewhere and I went and sat in the living room, now feeling all forlorn and sorry for myself as to how my New Year's Eve had turned out - awww. I turned on the TV, hoping for some distraction from my emotions, but all I could find was Dick Clark's Rocking New Year's Eve. Man, talk about lame!

I was feeling a little weary after all the tension I had been feeling in the latter stages of the evening at the party and I must have dozed off for a minute. The next thing I knew hands were gently rubbing me on my breasts and lower belly. I opened my eyes to see Tom and Alecia smiling at me and softly trailing their hands over my body. They were still dressed as previously. It felt so good to me I literally whimpered in pleasure. Alecia laughed softly at me.

"Come," she said simply, holding her hand out.

I took it in mine and she pulled me up from the couch and led me upstairs to Tom's bedroom with her boyfriend following silently behind us. I dropped the kilt from my body on the way up. Tom pulled the covers down to display obviously newly washed crisp cool sheets on a double bed. I accepted the clear invitation to play and lay down on the bed. Alecia dropped the sheet she had been wearing onto the floor. She had the best body I had ever seen. I was sometimes just content to gaze at her naked body.

Alecia owned large, beautifully formed breasts with large nipples, a narrow waist followed by beautiful pubic hair that rested on her plump mound just above her gorgeous labia. She had long beautifully shaped legs that just wouldn't quit. If it sounds as if I were in love, maybe I was.

She climbed into bed and pulled me close to her. Behind me, Tom finally pulled off his pouch. I bet his penis and balls were glad to be liberated from that thing. As I've mentioned before in a previous chapter, he was tall, had a good build, long brown hair and was incredibly good looking. Did I remember to say his prick was stretched out to seven inches?

In a way his reputation preceded him as he climbed into bed behind me. I was now neatly sandwiched; I guess I was the baloney. I know I have been accused of being full of it on occasion. Alecia was forcefully kissing me and inserted her tongue deep into my mouth. I offered her my tongue in return and ran my hands gently up and down her spectacular body. She pulled me even closer and pressed her naked body against me.

Meanwhile, there were things happening behind me. Tom lifted up my hair and was kissing all over the back of my neck and then lower down. He finally reached the small of my back with his lips. I was squirming in total pleasure at the hands and lips of the twosome.

The young man then placed both hands on my cheeks (the lower ones) and pulled them apart as wide as he could. I hoped I was clean down there. That kind of thing can be really embarrassing - haha. That's what they get for sticking their noses in someone's private business. The next thing I knew, Tom was running a finger up my behind. Maybe he was doing a anal cavity search - if he was, it was damn nice of him.

Alecia lowered her mouth and suckled my nipples, they arose in gratitude. I kissed and nuzzled her long, gracefully beautiful neck. She squealed softly, I must have been tickling her slightly. After rubbing her awesome breasts and nipples, I moved my right hand lightly down from her breasts over an adorable little belly and down to her labia.

I located her clit and manipulated it with my finger, causing Alecia to writhe beside me. As she lowered her mouth to my pussy, I felt as though I wanted to do some writhing myself. Alecia's boyfriend rammed another finger up my backside and then one more.

He thrust them in and out quite vigorously, it hurt, but at the same time, it felt good. It was so silent in the room it was beginning to scare me. There was no sound at all, except for slurping sounds, and squishes – haha (private joke.)

To lighten things up a little, I said, "Tom, I'm ready back there. Don't try to make me a new one."

Alecia laughed loudly and the young man took the hint. Pressing his prick against my anus, at first gently, and then more strongly he finally secured entry for his head (the second one, I mean). He then forcefully slid all the way inside of me.

Wow! It hurt some at first, and then it felt damn wonderful. He thrust in and nearly out of me over and over. I pressed my back side against him to encourage his endeavors. I slid two fingers into Alecia's tight little twat and manipulated them inside of her. She suddenly groaned loudly. I redoubled my efforts to bring her as much pleasure as possible.

The young woman pressed her lower body against my hand in order to facilitate me reaching deeper inside of her. Tom was really pounding into me now and I was nearing the point of no return.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said, as I climaxed.

I felt Alecia tense and then grip my hand hard with her vagina. Breathing rapidly, she shuddered and orgasmed.

"Oh, you're so good, Sara," she murmured into my ear.

She lowered her head once again and tongued my clit until it was long and hard.

Tom shouted, "Oh Sara!" and I felt his climax go off deep inside of me.

Between that and Alecia's tongue I felt all the muscles in my body tense, my toes curled, I shuddered and cummed once again.

"Enough," I pleaded with the two of them.

I felt completely over amped sexually, if that's possible. I needed a brief respite, too much had happened in too short a time. I was afraid if I experienced any more pleasure right then I might begin to hallucinate. Haha, I have a difficult time as it is dealing with reality. Tom withdrew his now shrinking erection, and Alecia raised her head to mine and kissed me gently.

I suddenly felt so fatigued, I could hardly keep my eyes open. I rolled over until I was facing Tom. I asked him if he wanted to switch positions. He readily agreed since I was blocking his way to Alecia. I climbed over him and he crawled under me. I immediately fell asleep - it had been one hella night.

I awoke momentarily several times during the night. Each time Tom and Alecia were going at it like crazy people. I swear one time I saw Alecia tied to the bed with nylon rope and Tom spanking her with a large hair brush and her beautiful bottom appeared quite red.

'Oh kinky,' I thought, but I must have fallen directly back to sleep. The next time I awoke was in the morning and they were no longer in bed.

After I got up and went downstairs, they were already dressed for the day, so I never knew right then if I had actually witnessed it or dreamed it. After we ate breakfast, Alecia lent me some old clothes of hers from when she was younger and thereby smaller and Tom drove me home.

The End

12