Seek and Ye Shall Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie cried out and slammed harder once, twice, three times, as he emptied his load inside her. Claire yelled out loud as another orgasm shivered through her body as his cock swelled up each time he pumped his cream up her cunt.

Claire rolled over onto her back and let Jaime move aside. She lay there on the bed her arms outstretched and her knees parted and slightly bent. The cameraman filmed her cum covered tits and followed the line of her body down to her cunt. He knelt between her legs and closed-up on her cunt. Small streams of white cum were running from her well-fucked cunt and down her ass crack. She squeezed her muscles and pushed more of Jaime’s creamy goo out of her.

The film pulled away from her cunt and filmed her broad shot. Claire spoke for the first time since the action had happened. “There you have it baby. It’s what you wanted” she looked directly at the camera, and spoke to me. “By now it’s too late to reverse things. If your interested, I’m laying upstairs with my legs spread”.

Fuck me. I left the film and took the stairs two at a time. Claire lay there on her back legs spread. It was as much as I could do to put myself inside her. I just spurted my cum in her loose hole. There’s no fucking story there I can tell you otherwise and I would not try and tell you anything else. I lost it big style.

So that’s it. Believe it if you will. I hope that the next time I relate a story; it will be in the first person, rather than an onlooker that was scared to open his mouth. Just remember, if you don’t ask, you don’t get.

12