Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuckkk yess," He moaned.

His swollen balls slipped out of my mouth and plopped back to his body. Leaning in quickly again, I flattened my tongue and dragged it straight up that thick vein to the tip of his shaft. Gripping his cock in my hand, I squeezed it. I held his cock while my tongue licked back and forth over his slit. The head of his dark, purplish cock contrasted with the pearly precum as it oozed out. Pumping and squeezing him, I licked up every drop as fast as I milked it out. I cupped his balls in my free hand and gently squeezed them at the same instant my mouth closed over his oozing tip. I sucked, softly at first with my tongue vibrating over his cum hole as I started stroking him. Harder and faster I went, squeezing and milking him all the while. I wanted to swallow him, to suck out all the cum in his balls. I began bobbing up to the tip and coming down more every time, until I was gagging on his thickness. He was pushing my head down and thrusting up into my mouth. I swallowed and relaxed my throat to take him. His cock tip went deep in my throat. He twisted his hand in my hair again and slammed me down on him. I sucked hard until my cheeks dimpled in. He was holding me there fucking my throat. I felt his balls tighten and the cum rising up in him. He pulled back and exploded all over my face and my hair. Three thick, gooey spurts splashed my forehead and my cheeks. He leaned back in the chair panting. His cock gave a last jerk when I closed my mouth softly over it, licking gently, lapping up every drop. His cum was salty and tangy.

"That's enough, girl," He pushed me back. "You let my cum dry on your body. Wear it home. Don't wash it off till tomorrow. You may shower first thing in the morning."

I spoke then without permission as I knelt before him.

"Thank you, Master Robert for your punishment, for the gift of your cum. I am honored to wear your cum, Master Robert."

For once I didn't get in trouble for speaking spontaneously. Master Michael came up behind me.

"That's all for tonight. You may go. As further punishment for your disobedience tonight, you are not allowed to touch yourself in a pleasurable way. You are not allowed to cum until we have a chance to speak with your Dom and see what length of time he suggests. Now go into the bathroom, take the plug out and clean it and leave it there, then you may get dressed and leave."

I nodded and within twenty minutes, I was limping to my car. Almost six hours had passed. It was after 11 p.m.

Later, as I wrote of this in my journal, my inner thighs were so raw and welted that I sat with spread legs and could wear no clothes lest the material touch me. I cried just trying to rub lotion into them to soothe them. I wondered then, that so early in my training that a little praise from the Masters had made me feel so proud and good. Proud enough to endure.

(Two of the twelve sessions recorded in the journals)