Seeking a Hot Missile

Story Info
Couple explores polyamory.
792 words
3.79
34.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so nervous as I prepared for my first polyamory meeting. My husband and I had been searching for someone to love for several years, when we heard about a group of people who shared our interest.

The date and times were set and my husband and I drove over to the restaurant where it was to be held. My heart hammered in my chest and my stomach clinched in knots. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

Steve opened the door for me like he always does and we both walked into the restaurant. It had a family atmosphere and there were smiles everywhere. The food smelled delicious but my stomach protested at the thought of food.

Walking to the hostess we let them know that we were here for a meeting and were to meet Cindy. She told us to wait a minute while she went to get her and then walked away.

Five minutes passed and the hostess returned to let us know that Cindy was on her way. I had never met her before and had only had the opportunity to speak with her online before this so I had no idea what she looked like. My jaw dropped open as an angel in blonde hair gorgeous blue eyes walked up to us to introduce herself. My heart started beating double time when I found out my angel was the person we were there to meet.

Her legs were trimmed and toned and her ass was heart shaped. I watched it wiggle all the way back to the table. Poking my husband in the ribs I winked at him and jerked my head towards Cindy, letting him know my approval.

Steve grinned wickedly, letting me know he approved as well. We walked the rest of the way and stood while Cindy introduced us to the other members of the group.

Jan and Rob were an older couple. Jan looked to be about 50 with slightly graying hair and glasses. She was pretty in a traditional sense with full pouting lips. Rob was slightly older and very muscular. His bald head shone under the lights.

Sitting next to Jan and Rob, were Trish and Paul. Like Jan and Rob, they were older. Unlike Jan and Rob, Trish and Paul could be supermodels. My legs started to weaken and my pussy started dripping at the look Trish gave me. She licked her lips and flashed me a look like I was next on the menu and she was ordering! This woman was a predator.

Across from Trish and Paul sat Stephanie, a single mom from Oceanside. She had lived with another poly couple who had ended up getting divorce so she was looking for another couple.

Being a new couple we felt like fresh meat. Our attention was diverted between the two couple when all I wanted to do was talk to my angel. She sat across from me at the table so I had all night to stare into her wonderful eyes. Her smile was so bright and cheerful I could feel my heart leaping in my chest.

The dinner went well and Steve and I left the restaurant with more information and numbers than we knew what to do with.

On the drive home, Steve and I discussed the members and our thoughts on all of them. Steve agreed that Cindy was definitely on our to do list. It was decided that I would call her the next day to see if she was free for dinner or drinks.

Dialing the phone the next day, the butterflies returned. I was worried that Cindy wouldn't accept our offer or even worse, that she wouldn't be as attracted to me as I was to her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Cindy. It's Rhiannon. Steve and I had a great time last night and we were wondering if you had time to have dinner or drinks with us this evening?"

I crossed my fingers, hoping she would accept. "That would be great! I have time for drinks AND dinner. How's that?"

"That's great!" I said, nervously. "Do you have any suggestions on someplace you would like to go?"

"I love sushi and I haven't had that in a while. Do you like it?"

I chuckled. "Yes, we love sushi too. How about we meet you at Hana's this evening? We'll have dinner and then we can go for drinks afterwards."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you tonight. And Rhi, thanks for calling me. I can't wait to see you again."

I stood there dumbly holding the phone after she hung it up. My pussy was leaking just from a few words from her. I was in big trouble!