Seeking a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't join his mother and Macy to take Paula to the bus station. He just stood with his dad and brother and Nev who was in charge of Charlotte and waved goodbye after Paula had kissed them all.

"Jason I can't believe you are letting her go," Nev said. "Gee if it were me I'd be fucking her day and night."

"And here's you a married man," said Nev's father-in-law.

They all laughed, watching the disappearing SUV.

"I didn't think you two made a good couple," Lenny said. "You both are too much alike."

"Yeah, yeah," said his older brother.

"You should have a crack at Chrystal Jones; she can't find a guy who meets her requirements, the snooty-nosed bitch."

"I've never heard of her."

"She was the genius in the class behind me and was promoted to our class after you'd graduated high school."

"There are no Jones's who own a ranch around here."

"She's one of Sheriff Jones's daughters, the eldest one. Sheriff Jones was promoted and the family moved on but Chrystal stayed on because she teaches at the Eastern Elementary School."

"Oh thanks Lenny for attempting to reward me with your matching up brilliance."

"Well Carol is coming to lunch today because it's Sunday. I'll ask her because she and Chrystal knock around a bit together."

"Who's Carol?"

"Carol Jobbins, my girlfriend."

"Oh yeah and what does she see in you?"

"My big dick."

The guys laughed.

Jason didn't laugh when Carol arrived and Lenny introduced them.

"Jesus Lenny is doing all right for himself," he said, without thinking.

Lenny turned red in embarrassment and Carol kissed him and cooed and said, "Lenny told me I probably wouldn't like you because you're too hard-assed but already I like you telling me that. God you are all muscle. Show me your six-pack."

"I can't, it's practically attached to my dick."

Carol burst into laughter and Lenny scowled and said she didn't laugh like that at his jokes.

"Oh was Jason joking?"

She and Jason deepened Lenny's scowl by laughing at Carol's joke of the day.

"God Jason, if you are not running with anyone while you're here I should introduce you to one of my girlfriends."

Jason and Lenny exchanged glances.

Lenny demanded, "Who?"

"Chrystal Jones."

Lenny and Jason went to town for dinner next Friday night and found Carol and Chrystal already seated at the bar of the restaurant. Two hovering guys took one look at Jason and drifted away.

"I'll introduce you two Carol said kissing Jason and he fought to avoid staring at her tits. The kiss was lush but she avoided pressed in to him, to Jason's relief.

"This is one of my best friends, Chrystal Jones."

Jason kissed the cheek of the cold face beauty who was skinny and although seated looked short and her manner was nothing like his mother's, although he didn't know why he was thinking that.

"Darling Chrystal is unattached at the moment," Carol said, linking her arm through Jason's. He was not wearing a jacket and could feel her warmth through his shirt. He muttered something like, "Oh that's a shame" and ordered two beers. Chrystal looked at him coldly and didn't really warm up all evening.

Bye, bye Chrystal.

Jason stayed at the ranch for another couple of weeks and visited old friends, working through his list of matrimonial prospects and soon had all the names crossed off. His mom took him out twice to lunch at homes with a marriage-age daughter but nothing clicked.

And that was it. Nothing clicked. Jason was aware he wished he could have married his sister. They got along just so well for at least ninety percent of the time and almost seemed to be able to tele-communicate and that was amazing. And Charlotte appeared to adore him and that made him adore her.

One afternoon Jason and Macy were having lunch in the shade in the orchard, the others having gone to town for lunch and to buy things and Nev was at work. Charlotte was asleep behind them under a lace cover to keep insects at bay. Macy said, "You look down in the dumps. Would you like sex?"

He looked at her intently and licked his lips.

She giggled.

Then he said sadly, "We better not."

She nodded and sighed.

"I really thought you would at least bang Paula."

"Well I didn't."

"Thanks I didn't know that but I did feel something was not quite right between you two. I don't know what it was."

"In the end I thought it would have been the wrong move."

"Possibly and with Paula being bright she might have sensed that before you did."

"Possibly."

"I feel I'm exactly right for you to fuck and have the compatibility to provide a relationship that goes far beyond sex."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Don't mock it Jason. My regret is I don't and can't feel that way about Nev."

"Jesus, that's a real bitch."

"I know. But he's showing signs of being a great father. You're doing the right thing Jason by attempting to find a woman who's really right for you. My advice is to also ensure you are exactly right for her."

"I know."

"Great."

Jason said, "Um don't read too much into this but I've thought of something. I often see Nev watching you and me when we are together. I now think he knows there's great chemistry between you and me, much better than the linkage between Lenny and you, and he's attempting to learn from it."

"Omigod and that's pretty deep thinking for you. You must be serious about this."

"Yeah well it's only conjecture and he probably can't gain the magic that exists between us. I think mum and I have it as well and you and mom definitely have it. But Nev can at least work on his depth of affection for you and can expect that to be reciprocated."

"Why don't you take Nev out hunting? He told you he doesn't like the idea of shooting anything but take him and he'll learn just how much the stalking is in favor of the deer to elude a hunter unless the hunter gets really lucky."

"Okay I'll do that and if we go out we could camp overnight. That would see us relaxed and I could try to get him to talk about you and see where that takes us."

"Oh great. Please do that. Oooh I wish you and I could have sex."

"We can darling Macy but we won't. One of us has to be responsible."

They laughed and held hands.

Sally Richards called Jason next day saying she'd heard he was home.

"Sally who?"

She laughed and said she was Sally Copeland in the days when he used to screw her.

"Come over for lunch. My husband is away with our two kids visiting his parents."

"I'd like that."

Sally looked basically unchanged, despite having had two children. They kissed and she pressed into him and that didn't go unnoticed.

"I wanted you to propose to me but you bastard, you left for the city."

"Sorry, those things happen."

"Yeah well you might not have been sensitive enough for me. You only liked me because I was a good screw."

"And I liked talking to you. You were the most interesting female to talk to in our group."

"Oh really?"

Jason sensed Sally was in the bag and that proved correct.

As they were clearing away she bumped into him heavily.

He said sorry and saw her rubbing her hip and he rubbed it and she looked at him with deep, brooding eyes, the same look he recalled when she was ready for sex.

He kept rubbing her hip but stuck a hand down the front of her dress and hear her pull down the zip, that telling him he was as good as in. Well he was cunt-happy because he hadn't been with a woman for three weeks and his sister continued to tease him sexually, the hot little bitch.

"Grab my cock," he wheezed.

Sally didn't have to be told twice. She grabbed it and squeezed and when he groaned she groaned and they crashed against the table kissing hotly.

There was no time to lose. Jason spun her around and she bent over the table and she reached to undo her bra. He pulled her panties down below her knees, unzipped and pushed in his dripping cock and stopped.

"Proceed," she screamed. "It's okay without a rubber. I'm protected."

"Oooh you're so big," she groaned.

And she was too.

He banged into her and she banged back, almost in frenzy and they climaxed within thirty seconds of each other.

"Oooh I needed that and planned this," she confessed. "I told the others as we were about to leave I was feeling poorly and they urged me to stay home and rest. Some rest. Grab that towel for me and carry me to bed."

CHAPTER 2

Returning to the city and resuming work, Jason had the odd experience of feeling disoriented as if he felt the city didn't feel anymore his home than the ranch was and knew he'd become disconnected.

He wasn't concerned, knowing it was purely an emotional experience because the reality was nothing had changed. What had happened was he'd gone home hoping to find a woman to become his wife and had returned empty handed.

Jason knew he had to do something about it because he would be unsuited as a lifelong bachelor. So he worked longer hours and at least twice weekly fucked one of the two flight attendants he'd had on hand for at least two years. Neither of them was ready to settle down and anyway he didn't know if either of them really liked him. The women were rarely at the apartment together and both had suggested a threesome when they were but he continued to say no. He believed that would be too much like hard work.

Three weeks after Jason returned, Lenny called and sounded rather hostile and that was usual for him, as it was for him to call.

After the exchange of greetings he said, "Carol is moping for you."

"What?"

"Don't you know what moping means?"

"How could she miss me when we were rarely together and I assure you never alone?"

"I know and can't explain it any better that she can. I want you to come and sort it out."

"No way Lenny, I'm not coming between you and your babe."

"I'm thinking of dumping her but if you come home and talk to her, that might sort her out if you reject her."

"Lenny I'm not coming home. Just tell her I have no feeling for her."

"No."

"Well then I suggest this. Don't tell her you called me and get Macy to have lunch with her and tell Carol what a selfish and unreliable jerk I am."

"You have to be joking. Macy couldn't tell her that and be convincing. Our fucking sister is in love with you and has been so for years and years."

"Lenny are you on something? None of this is making sense to me."

Lenny snorted, "There is none so blind as he who'll not see. I think I've got that quote right."

"Okay that tells me what you're getting at and I'm sorry but none of it makes sense to me. Look buddy, come and stay with me this weekend and we'll chew the fat over it. I don't want you breaking up with Carol... you two look so great together."

"What would coming to talk to you achieve?"

"I don't know but it sounds a better strategy than me attempting to talk to Carol. You know what women are like when they get emotional."

"Well what has happened to Carol then? I honestly thought you must have got to her."

"I swear I have done nothing but kiss her whenever we met or were about to depart and I reckon every time you were there and other people certainly were always there. I have never been alone with Carol."

"Then all this must sound crazy to you."

"Yep and that's exactly right. Have you spoken to mom about it?"

"I've thought about it. Perhaps I will."

"I suggest you do Lenny and tell mom I've never placed a finger on her or uttered any encouragement and for Christ sake don't tell her you suspect Macy is in love with me and don't ever mention that to Macy. In fact, never mentioned it to anyone."

"Okay, okay. Calm down. Oh by the way mom knows you had sex with Macy after Macy left high school."

"What?"

"One day she asked me had I ever had sex with Macy and of course I lied and said no. She then told me that you'd seduced your sister because once she saw you two at it."

"Oh jeeze what a fucking mess."

"Yeah and it obviously hasn't stopped for you Jason. You ought to marry and settle down."

"Thanks for such useful advice," Jason sighed.

For a while Jason thought it had been sorted, because Lenny didn't call about it and neither did his mother or Carol contact him. With his confidence returning he sometimes thought of Carol's tits when jerking off.

Three months after Lenny's astonishing telephone calls about Carol moping, Jason received an invitation to the engagement party of Leonard Joseph Bergman, younger son of Luke and Jennifer Bergman, and Lucy Diane Black, daughter of Gerald and Molly Black.

Jason grinned, remembering the foul-mouthed blonde from Lenny's old gang who had bigger tits than Carol. Obviously Lenny was a titman. He brought an engagement present and was about to write saying with regret he would be unable to attend. But his mom called and that was that. He would be attending even if she had to come and drag him home by the balls.

Yes, by the balls was exactly what she'd said.

Within half an hour of that call, Carol called him.

"Oh hi Jason, howyerdoing?"

"Fine thanks. And you?"

"Fine thanks. You mom just called me to say you are coming home for the engagement party. Will you partner me? Lenny wants me there and Lucy certainly does because we are best of friends and my parents are close friends of both families."

"Uh yes, if that's what you want."

"Jason I would feel more confident about this if you were a little more enthusiastic. You mom pushed me into asking you."

"Can we fuck?"

"Jason I can't believe you just said that. I assume it's a dodge to make me cut this call."

"Um sorry, I become immature at times when I panic."

"What is there to panic about?"

"My mom's intervention."

"Jason for goodness sake, she's only a mom acting like a mom. She was there at the conference when Lenny and I broke up over you."

"Over me? But I had nothing to do with it?"

"Oh yeah? Well take me to the party; that's all I ask. Oh and while you're home you may have sex with me non-stop if that's what you want. Call me when you arrive and bring a stack of condoms and when you leave again I won't care a damn," she said, bursting into tears.

The call was cut before Jason could get his mouth working.

* * *

Jason set out for the ranch wondering how the hell could a bachelor get involved in relationship entanglements like he'd experienced. He'd entertained the thought of emigrating perhaps to Argentina if they'd have him where he had distant relatives but no, he couldn't run out on Lenny after apparently having stuffed up Lenny's earlier romance by being a guiltless party.

Yes and that was how confusing some of this stuff was.

Christ if women didn't have problems they sure knew how to manufacture them. His mother knew he'd fucked his sister and his sister, a married mother with a kid, was allegedly in love with him and now this Carol was gunning for him, using tears as a weapon. He was under siege!

Well the way to cope was to use business management techniques: deny there were any problems, admit nothing and keep out of line of fire.

He gunned the motor, heard a siren, slowed and unbelievably the cops roared on by.

Christ he should have stayed in his small apartment with the door bolted and his phone off.

Quite unexpectedly, this home-coming went like a dream.

His mom ran out to greet him. Jennifer was all over him and after saying welcome home my son went on about how she often touched herself when thinking about him.

What? Touched herself where?

"Oh as an ice-breaker I've invited Carol to dinner. You are so kind to me agreeing to partner her to the party. I realize it must have embarrassed you with her becoming silly-headed over you.

Right, then why increased the exposure by inviting the silly-headed woman to dinner? There were some things Jason could not understand.

"Come in darling, Macy is feeding dear wee Charlotte."

"I'm right behind you mom."

"Macy cover yourself up, here's your brother."

Macy smiled at him and said hi, covering the exposed tit.

Charlotte looked stonily at Jason, not recognizing him. He sighed and thought a typical female.

He made the mistake of kissing Macy on the lips and she tongued him.

Christ their mother was hovering. He drew back and resisted wiping his lips and the nature of their kiss appeared to have gone unnoticed.

Luke his dad arrived home first and greeted Jason warmly and didn't punch him and say, 'That's for having sex with your mother' and kneeing him and shouting 'And that's for having sex numerous times with your sister and she's still hanging out for it'.

Nev arrived home from his job in town and didn't grab a gun and shoot Jason in the dick for having taken Macy's virginity when she was nineteen. No he just hugged him and said. "Great to see you again pal."

Jason saw Lenny approaching the house from the barn and went out to meet him, to be abused in private. But there was mild back-slapping and Lenny said, "Oh no hard feelings over my break-up with Carol. If you want to screw her, screw her. I'm so satisfied with Lucy because she just chats rather than try to drop me into intellectual discussion and after being fucked only wants to roll over and sleep rather than to talk half the night away on a high."

Eh?

"Then you don't want to fight?"

"Fight over what? Pal you did me a favor by attracting Carol's interest."

Jason went for a walk wondering if he were in a dream but then one of the dogs came up to him and tried unsuccessful to pee on his leg. The yelp of the kicked dog sounded too real to be in a dream.

He returned to find the two women had arrived. Lenny had told him they were both his age, twenty-eight.

"Hi Jason," Carol said, standing uncertainly.

Gee she must have bought a new bra.

"Don't I rate a kiss?"

He stepped up and she kissed him shyly.

Jason was aware his mom and sister were grinning like jackals.

"And this is the lady of the moment, Lucy. I don't believe you two have met?"

"No and hi Lucy and congratulations on the engagement. I know my brother so know you'll kiss good, er kiss well."

She practically danced into his arms and kissed him and said embarrassingly, "Omigod, aren't you gorgeous."

Jason pulled away as if shot and looked at Lenny who was grinning.

Then Luke said, "Help me with the drinks Nev while Jason is busy seducing all the women."

Hugely embarrassed Jason positioned beside his mom and then she whispered faintly, "Am I to be first?"

Jason shot across to the door and called, "I'll go to town and grab a couple of bottles of champagne."

"We already have it," called his father. "Sit and relax son. It's not like you to appear so jittery."

After dinner Jason and Carol were clearing away and in the kitchen she asked, "Am I to get a decent kiss?"

"Yeah," he smiled, relaxed by alcohol. "What part of you do I kiss?"

"Pussy if you wish but lips will be okay for starters."

"Um I didn't bring condoms."

"Ah out of respect of me, not wishing to be in like a hungry dog?"

"Something like that."

"Well lovely man, I respect you for thinking of me kindly like that but not to worry. You mom has invited me to stay the night and I'm bed-sharing with you and she said condoms are in the top drawer of the dresser."

"There's a lot about you I really like Carol," Jason said, giving her a wolfish smile as he took her into his arms."

"Oooh."

THE END

12