Seeking and Finding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

The head of his cock approached her pussy. She tried to pull at him to get him to go faster.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"I love you and more."

"Tell me."

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"I do because you are mine."

"I want to be yours. Take me."

John began to enter her. She was wet and tight. Her body reacted to him. She lost her concentration. She threw her head from side to side and John began to increase the speed with which he fucked her.

John kissed her neck and then bent down far enough to suck on one of her tits.

Then he stopped. He pushed his cock all the way into her and held it there. He brought her right to the edge of her orgasm but he wouldn't let her have it. He pulled out of her and she went into a near panic.

John grabbed her body and turned her over. He put her on all fours and spread her knees apart. He put his hand of the small of her back to tell her what to do as he pushed it down. Then he entered her from behind.

That position was very visually stimulating for John. He looked down at her beautiful ass and watched as his own cock went in and out of her pussy and her pussy lips going with it part way.

Again, she was ready to cum. She shuttered but again John denied her. He pulled out of her and pushed her body to the bed. She bit her lip and started to rub her pussy. She wanted to finish. She needed it.

John put his head down on his pillow and let his cock point directly up into the air. Heather got on top of him and she had a very clear look of relief on her face when she was able to fill her pussy with his cock again.

She put her hands down onto his chest and then she stiffened her body and she moved up and down his cock. John reached up and cupped one of her breasts. A red blush passed over her entire body and then John felt her begin the orgasm he'd twice kept from her.

When she was finally finished she locked her body into position and for a few moments was unable to move. When she did move she just got off of him and put her body beside his.

"Heather." John said. "I'm not finished."

She took a deep breath and then she sat up. John's cock was still as hard as ever. She leaned over and took his dick with her pussy juices on it into her mouth. She was pretty good at giving head. Now that John wasn't in her pussy he felt like it would be ok if he let out his semen. He hadn't really realized it before but he had intentionally held himself back for some reason. But now there was no such restriction. He let his cum blast out and his sister swallowed every drop of it.

Before falling asleep she whispered to him. "I'm yours. I love you."

The next morning she awoke before him and she had what she thought was a good idea. She took John to her home and made him breakfast.

John sat at the little breakfast table and watched her as she cooked for him. When her father came into the kitchen to say good morning to his daughter he saw John. Heather introduced John to her father as her boyfriend. Neither John nor his father said anything about the fact that they'd met before.

"Where's mom?"

"Out. I don't know when she's coming back."

When her father left the kitchen John got a very kinky idea into his head. When his sister served the food John stood up behind her. He pulled down her shorts and her panties with them. She tried to quietly protest but John reminded her that she was his. She gave him the access he desired and his dick found its mark.

Right there in the kitchen John fucked Heather from behind. It was difficult to remain standing so Heather got down on the floor. While she was moving John took the opportunity to get her panties all the way off. He got behind her with his dick out and they started fucking again.

"We're going to get caught."

"I don't care."

"But ..."

"Cum for me."

"Ok."

John built her up and he believed her when she started to buck her hips in her orgasm. When she was finished John asked her if she was ready for breakfast. She nodded that she was and he presented his cock to her. She sucked until he came in her mouth again and again she swallowed like the obedient girl she was.

After fucking they enjoyed the food that Heather had cooked. John smiled when his father entered the kitchen again and Heather laughed.

"Daddy, I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem if I brought John up and I showed him my room."

"Whatever you want to do, sweetheart."

And so after breakfast John and Heather were alone in her bedroom. John looked at the walls and wondered if there were any other bedrooms in the house. Of course he figured that his parents had their own bedroom but was he to have shared this room with his sister or would he have had another room. Another possibility was that this would have been his room and his sister would have had another. At any rate he felt he wanted to make this room his.

"We just did it." she protested.

"And now we're going to do it again."

"You really like sex."

"And you don't?"

"I do, but only with you."

He stripped her of her clothes and she got under her covers. The air conditioning of the house had actually chilled the room to the point when one would want to sleep with a blanket, if they were to sleep. John had another idea.

His cock was hard again and her pussy was wet again. She wrapped her legs around his body and he started fucking his sister for the third time.

The two of them lost track of time. They fucked for the better part of two hours and John did not care if his father did or didn't know what was going on. Finally, he was home and he was going to enjoy it before the facade melted away. He was home but he was an outsider. He was an intruder. But this is where he was meant to be.

Eventually it was time for Heather to go to work at the restaurant. She packed a bag with some things and asked John if it would be ok for her to sleep at his place when she got off.

For John this was an entirely new beginning. His relationship with Heather got very serious very quickly. She had practically moved in with him. He was sharing a car with her at first but soon he had his own car and then they moved into a larger place together. They lived together the same as a married couple might and John thought that he heard some hints from Heather that she was sort of looking for matrimony to happen.

John's father started openly seeing his stripper and in time Jenny was going to have a baby. From the ultrasound it was discovered that the baby was going to be a boy and John's father was overjoyed to finally have a son.

John was surprised at just how well he got along with his father. They often went fishing together and twice went duck hunting.

It remained a mystery as to what happened to John's mother. However, a year after John had first introduced himself to them John's father got a letter from his wife. She was in jail and she was asking him to come and bail her out. John's father just said he would let her rot.

John had another idea. He went to see her. She came to the window and picked up the phone.

"What are you doing here? Where's my husband? Tell him I'm sorry. I want to come home. I promise I ..." John noticed that she'd started to really get a lot thinner.

John took the phone from his ear until he could see that she was done talking. She looked at him and then he put the phone back to his ear.

"What?" she asked.

"My girlfriend tells me I should call you mother, now. So, ok, mommy. I came to tell you something. I lied before."

"About what?"

"I'm not dead. Far from it. I'm alive and I'm here. And I'm fucking your daughter, ... mommy."

"What are you saying?" she asked.

"I'll let my father know you asked of him. I can't say when he'll have time to come down here and see you for himself. He's expecting another son to be born to him. I'm going to have a little brother."

John's mother just looked confused. She honestly didn't know what John was talking about.

"How do I know your father?"

"When you return to your cell I want you to look in a mirror. From there I want you to think about your crimes and what you did to me. And then I want you to look at your face and beg my mother for forgiveness."

"You!" she said as the realization dawned on her.

She had more to say but John took the phone from his ear and hung it up. He just sat there and looked at her as she tried to say something. She waved at him and she yelled but John could hear none of it. He watched as the guards came and took his mother away. He didn't know how long she'd be in this place but now he felt motivated to move things along to the next level.

On his way home, to the home that he shared with his sister with the beautiful tits, perfect ass, and tight pussy; he went and got a ring.

That evening he proposed to her in the restaurant and she accepted him with all the staff to witness it.

That night, after he had fucked her twice, he asked about her last name.

"I'll have to change is soon." she answered. "Heather von Brunnen. I like that."

"I was sort of thinking about it, though. What if we buck tradition? Huh? Your family is so well established. Who says you have to take my name? What if I take yours?"

"You want my name?"

"Why not?"

"Then you'd just be John Puteum. Sort of boring, don't you think."

"John Puteum. I have to say I like the sound of that. I really like the sound of that."

"You do?"

"Oh, yeah. Baby, please let me have your name."

"But your name is so much cooler."

"Not to me. It sounds made up. Besides, you once wrote that you'd never take your husband's name."

"That was before I met you. And that was more my mother talking than me. Besides, your name has a story and history behind it. Puteum is just a bunch of sounds that mean nothing."

"Ok. How about we swap? I'll be John Puteum and you can be Heather von Brunnen."

"It wouldn't be the same. I want to be what you are."

"And I want to be what you are."

"I love you, so much." she said and she hugged him. Even more than sex he always longed for her hugs and kisses and other little signs of affection.

"I guess" John started, "if you want to be a von Brunnen then I won't stop you."

"Would you really take my name?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

"No other guy would ever want to do that. You know that right."

"I'm not like any other guy. I'm me."

"And you really want to be a Puteum of all things."

"It's my dream."

"Dream? Well, how about I tell you about my dream. My dream is to be your wife with your name. In honor of your grandfather who was braver than anyone in my family has ever been, I vote we should carry on his legacy and be the von Brunnens."

She climbed on top of him and got his dick up for sex again. She lowered her pussy onto him and brought her lips to his. After the kiss she brought her mouth to his ear.

"I'm Mrs. Heather von Brunnen."

"A good wife with a good name."

"But don't worry. There will be a John Puteum. My father is naming his son after you."

"Our father." John added. "If we marry than he's my father too."

Heather laughed. "And does that make me your sister?"

"I never thought about it that way." John said with a huge smile on his face. "But even if you were my sister I'd still marry you."

"I can't believe we're talking about incest."

"If I was your brother, you know, like if we found out babies were switched at birth or something, would you still want to be with me?"

"Ok, I'm sorry I brought it up."

"Well, it's brought up now. So answer me. Would you still want my dick inside you if you knew I was your brother?"

"I guess, yes. I don't know. I don't have a brother. It's hard to imagine."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But it's a bit of a turn on to talk about it."

"Really. You like that?"

"Oh, yeah. Call me your brother."

"My brother."

"Yeah, that's it. Say it again."

"My brother. Yes, brother. Fill me with that big hard cock of yours brother. Are you my big brother or little brother?"

"Big brother obviously. I'm older than you."

"Yes big brother. You're the best brother ever. Yes, big brother, fuck me. Fuck your little sister."

"Ok sis, you want it."

"Yes, I want it."

"But, what if I get you pregnant? What would we do?"

"We'll have a baby and we'll love it and take care of it. And most of all, we'll all be together as a family."

"And our father will be a grandfather."

"So, how many children does my big brother want with his little sister wife?"

"I'm so happy you aren't grossed out by this little fantasy of mine."

"What's to be grossed out about?"

It was on John and Heather's wedding day, right before she was going to go up and take vows that her father came to see her in the bridal chamber. He brought Heather's little brother, who was still just a couple weeks old and so tiny.

Heather held little John and looked at him try to hold onto her finger.

"Heather, there's something I have to tell you. I should have told you a long time ago but there never seemed like the right time. Now isn't the right time but ... anyway. You used to have another brother."

Heather's face snapped to look at her father. "What?"

"It's true. Before you were born your mother and I had a son. But your mother didn't want to raise a boy so we put him up for adoption."

"I have a brother?"

"Yes."

"Where is he?"

"He's gone. We found out a while back that he died."

Heather felt a wave of grief come over her. "And you tell me this on my wedding day."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. This might be the last time I get to tell you. But you can ask your husband for the details."

"I don't understand."

"He was the one that brought the news of what happened to your brother. I haven't had the courage to ask him for anything else but maybe you can."

"Wait, John told you? Go back to the beginning. Something's not right here."

"John came to us and told us what happened to him."

"How would he know?"

"He said he knew him."

"How?"

"I don't know. I never asked him."

"Ok, so I had an older brother that you gave away, and later John met him, and then my brother died and then John came here and told you about it."

"That's as much as I know."

"Where is my brother buried? What was his name? When did all this happen?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry."

"You never tried to find out?"

"It's hard for me. I've wished for a long time that I never gave that boy away."

"How old would he be now?"

Her father told her the age after thinking for a moment.

Heather felt her jaw bone pop right before asking the next question. "When was his birthday?"

Her father spoke the date and it seemed to confirm what her subconscious mind was starting to realize. Back when it had been John's birthday he had not wanted it celebrated. He had not even wanted her to tell anyone that it was his birthday. Of course she knew his birthday. It was on his driver's license and it was on his work records from when he worked at the restaurant.

"This goes to show us." her father said. "Family has to stick together. Family has to take care of each other. Otherwise, we're nothing and we fall."

Heather slowly nodded and hander her brother back to her father. He opened the door and handed the baby to his mother and then Heather and her father got in position to walk down the aisle.

On Heater's side there were friends and family. There were people who worked for her father. There were distant relatives who were only related by marriage. Then on John's side there were only his friends and his coworkers.

As they walked down the aisle Heather whispered a question to her father.

"Daddy, what does our last name mean?"

"Waterwell." he answered.

"Well as in Wells." she gasped.

She arrived at the altar. Well, it wasn't really an altar. It was just a table that was set up by the wedding company to look like an altar. The guy wasn't a priest or minister either. He just had the license from the state to officiate at weddings. His robes were all just veneer.

She stood there through the ceremony wondering if she was right. She was wondering what she would do. But she wasn't sure, she just suspected. Was that enough to call all this off? If she called it all off and then John turned out not to be her brother then she might lose him. If she went ahead with it and then she found out later that they were siblings then she could get an annulment. But how long would it take to get that information?

The time came for her to answer the question.

"I do." she said. Then she looked at John and he answered the same.

"Then by the power vested in me be the state of ... I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

John pulled her to him and he kissed her. In that kiss she felt all the love she'd built up for him over all this time. In that moment, she didn't care even if he were her brother. He was the man she loved and she was going to enjoy her wedding day. And afterwards she was going to enjoy her honeymoon. If she discovered that they were siblings after that then she'd deal with it then. For now, this was her big day and nothing was going to take it or him away from her.

The wedding ceremony went well and everyone had a great time at the feast held afterwards. Heather danced with John and she felt that everything was perfect. Her life was perfect. Did she have the courage o destroy everything if she found out that one small detail?

Heather held onto John as he carried her over the threshold of their honeymoon suite. It was so difficult to think of him as her brother. It seemed impossible. He couldn't possibly be her brother. The more she thought about it the more she felt certain of the idea not making any sense.

He put her on the bed and then started to get her out of her dress. She was down to just her bra and panties when John started getting out of his tux. He didn't stop with just his underwear. He exposed his dick to her.

He reached for her bra and pop; it was off of her. She felt exposed in front of him. The thought kept going through her head. What if he was her brother.

He reached for her panties but she stopped him.

"I have to ask you something." she said.

"Anything for you."

"And tell me the truth."

"I always do."

Heather sat up and John sat down in front of her on the bed.

"I don't even know how to ask this."

"Are we finally going to talk about how many people we've been with before?"

"No. I wanted to ask about what you told my father."

"I talk you our father all the time."

"See, that right there. That's what I mean. Tell me about that."

"About what?"

"Why do you insist on calling him our father? Not just my father."

"We're married now."

"John, I love you. Just tell me. Tell me the truth." She almost felt like she was going to start crying if he didn't trust her enough to include her in this knowledge.

"What do you want me to say? Just ask and I'll tell you."

The words sounded so strange as they formed in her mind. She knew they would sound funny when they came out but she couldn't find a smoother way to put it.

"Are you my brother?"

John smiled. "Yeah, baby. I'm your brother. Your big hard brother."

"I didn't mean it like that. Not sexual. For real. Like, if we went and got a dna test, what would it say? And tell me the truth, whatever that is. You don't have to sugar coat it. I'm not scared. I can take it."

John's composure changed. He became serious. "You're really asking if your father and I took a paternity test, what would it say. I already did one."

"You did? And?"

"And he's my father."

Heather's eyes grew wide and she seemed like she was going to freak out. Her mouth hung open and her breathing became erratic.

"And you knew that and you had sex with me."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers