Seeking and Finding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Yes."

John tried to reach out to her but she pushed away his hands. "Why? Why? What is ... I mean ... How could ..."

"I wasn't supposed to know."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"The information on who my parents were was sealed under a court order. I was never supposed to find out. Even our parents were never supposed to find out."

"I don't understand what you're talking about. We're brother and sister, really, brother and sister and you've put your thing in me I don't know how many times."

"And now we're more than brother and sister. Now we're husband and wife."

"You should have told me."

"I tried to tell you but you didn't believe me."

"And why did you tell my dad you were dead?"

"They were never going to accept me as their son so I wanted to end it."

They both sat there in silence for a moment. John started to make plans in his head as to what he was going to do.

"Where are you going?" Heather asked as John started getting into some clothes.

"You want me to leave so I'm leaving."

"I never said that."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I have to think."

"Do you want to get a divorce?"

"We can just get an annulment. It's illegal for siblings to be married."

"You're going to have a hard time convincing a court that we're blood related."

"Why? We can just show them the test."

"It's inadmissible. Only dna tests administered by the court ..."

"Ok, we just go and tell them. And then they look it up."

"Again, inadmissible. I am 100% legally not your brother. Even if a judge knows that we are biologically brother and sister he can't rule in our favor because of the previous court order. As far as the law is concerned, we're not siblings and can never be allowed to be siblings. I can never inherit anything from my parents and if I ever tried to change my name to theirs the courts wouldn't let it go through."

"I see."

"So if you want out of this marriage then we have to get a divorce."

"So they don't care that we just got married?"

"Remember when we went to get the marriage license. Remember the look on the clerk's face. Remember what she told us. I think there's a good chance she saw right there on her computer screen what the real deal was, but she couldn't say anything. If she did she'd lose her job and might even go to jail."

"And you've had to deal with that your whole life."

"Well, yeah, I suppose."

"They're all against us." she commented.

"Well, they're certainly not for us. But listen. I know you might feel like I did some really terrible thing to you but I'm here because I love you. I married you because I love you. I want to be with you."

"I wish you would have gone about it another way. Why did you have sex with me?"

"Because you wanted me to."

"Don't put this on me. I didn't know."

"You're right. But I wanted to be with you. If there was another way, I didn't see it at the time. And now we're here. We can't go back to the past and do things differently. We have to work with where we are now. So as of right now, what do you want to do?"

"They really don't care that we're siblings. They just let us get married."

"Yep."

"And my father ... our father thinks you're dead."

"The way I see it, we could go tell the whole world we're related and no one would believe us, or we could just keep it to ourselves and act like we don't know."

"And stay married." she added.

"And stay married."

"You want to be married to your sister. Your real sister."

"I'm here, aren't I."

She got off the bed and went to him. She put her arms around him.

"Do you love me?" She asked. "Not like a sister but like a wife. Do you love me? Do you really love me."

"I do, and more."

Heather swallowed. "Then stay with me. I'm yours."

"Do you love me?"

"I do. I love you so much."

He put her back on the bed. He put his bod over hers and he kissed her. She knew she was kissing her brother but more than that she was kissing her husband. But what would they do about children? She'd have to look into it. She didn't know. Maybe they could adopt. Or maybe they could do the invitro thing. How did the incest thing actually work? She'd have to study up on it.

Heather felt her husband remove her panties. He got between her legs. He was putting his cock inside her. She opened her eyes and looked up at her brother. He was her brother. He was her husband. This is where she was. She could have a happy life with him or she could reject him and throw this life away. She didn't want to reject him. She wanted to keep him. He'd spent too long away from home. Now he was home with her. Now they were family.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers