Seeking Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raine reached between them, working on his belt as his mouth closed over her right breast. She groaned with need as he twirled his moist tongue around her peaked nipple before he flicked his tongue to and fro. She tugged on his belt desperately, wanting so much to touch him just as she felt his palm gently stroking her sex through her soaked panties.

My god. How could a simple touch feel so exquisite? She ground her hips to press closer to his hand as her patience started waning. She wanted him, for pete's sake, and the damn belt was on her way!

With a groan of frustration, she grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled—hard enough to hurt a human, but perhaps not a vampire. Still, he looked up at her face, licking her nipple deliberately one more time. He presented such a hot image that she felt herself flushing. As if she could burn for him even more.

"I want to touch you," she said in a breathless whisper, tugging at his belt with her other hand to emphasize her point.

His lips curved up in a smug smile. God! Surely, it was unlawful to smile like that? A man's pride ought to have maximum level—and the arrogance in that smile of his just hit the peak and then overflowed.

Then again, he was not a man. Not really. And he did not seem to be the type to abide by any law. Neither, it seemed, did she. For if she cared a whit about laws—especially those of morality—she would not have been lying there, ready to turn into a pool of desperate need, ready to do just about anything as long as he takes her body and rides her hard.

What her fumbling hands started, his adept ones finished. With his belt unbuckled, he proceeded to take off his pants. All the while, he did not take his eyes off hers, those purple depths twinkling with a fire that made Raine's toes curl. There was a promise in his gaze—a promise that, tonight, she would know fulfillment like she had never encountered before.

"Your desire, Raine," he murmured as he took her hand, guiding it to his raging erection.

As Raine wrapped her fingers around the velvety thickness of his shaft, a groan of longing escaped her lips. Her desire, indeed! His manhood was both thick and long, riddled with veins and topped by a purplish head. It was all she wanted tonight. To have it inside her, filling her, driving her to completion.

Unthinkingly, she spread her legs for him, inviting him in without any word. A smile touched his lips as he pulled her underwear off to reveal the folds that had been silently weeping for his attention ever since he first carried her to the bed. His fingers probed, testing her wetness even though he must know just how badly she wanted him.

His head came down to hers, his lips engaging hers in a kiss as darkly passionate as the whole chemistry between them. Raine wrapped both her arms around him, keeping him close as she responded with all the lust and longing honed by nightly erotic dreams about this man.

He slipped two fingers into her folds, driving them in and out in imitation of the act he was preparing her for. Raine heard his sharp intake of breath as he broke off their kiss, his lips travelling to her cheek, her jaw, her neck. She sensed it when he bared his fangs, felt their tips lightly grazing her skin. The slayer in her should have awoken then, ready to end this vampire's life. But, unbelievably, she found herself presenting him better access to her neck, anticipating his bite.

Yet, it did not come. For, with a growl, the fangs retreated back, and the vampire—her soon-to-be lover—stared down at her, traces of the agony he felt for holding back still visible in his eyes, though he quickly hid it with a smile.

Raine reached out to touch his face, her thumb lightly caressing his lower lip. She was amazed at the ache in her chest, brought by the mere sight of his pain.

"It's okay," she whispered, faintly surprised that she was actually considering giving him a taste of her blood.

A soft chuckle sounded from his chest before he bent down. Raine sighed as she felt his lips on her neck once again. His tongue followed where his lips went, evoking pleasure with its every stroke. Up, up it moved, over and past the place where her pulsebeat was strongest, until he could whisper on her ear.

"I have more control than that," he said, licking her lobe lightly until Raine shivered. "I have no need of blood tonight."

As he spoke, his palm stroked its way up her thigh, sending sweet sensations meant to reduce her to insatiable need.

"But this" --he teased her with a light caress on her mound, a fleeting contact that had Raine arching her body to follow the source of pleasure playfully denied—"this, my love, I shall take."

He captured her nipple in his mouth then, sucking hard, his tongue twirling around the peak, while at the same time furthering her torture by lightly brushing his fingers up and down the side of her thighs, away from where she wanted his hand to be. Where she wanted him to be.

Squirming underneath him, Raine fought with the hunger building up inside to let him take his pleasure in the foreplay, to let him do to her as he willed.

But her patience was wearing thin, her body burnt as if on fire.

Raine knew she could not wait anymore, could not let him torment her with desire running unbelievably high. With a strangled groan, she pushed his face away, urging him to look at her face, to look into her eyes. So that he would see the desperation there, the silent plea for him to take her—to take her now.

Just that, yet he seemed to understand without words how urgent her need was. Lifting her legs up and wrapping them around his waist, he entered her in one swift stroke, wrenching a cry of pleasure from her lips.

Raine closed her eyes, savouring the feel of him inside her, buried to the hilt. Sweet heavens above, but wasn't he incredible? The size of his cock stretched her up, filled her so completely that Raine thought it was made to do just that. To fill her. To love her. To give her so much pleasure she wondered how she could have lived without it.

His mouth covered hers, his tongue darting inside in clear imitation of his cock filling her hole. It tangled with her tongue, tasting it, teasing it, as he moved his hips back and forth, pounding in and out of her body in a rhythm as old as time. Raine grasped at his hair, his shoulder, his back, the sheets... Everywhere. Anywhere. Just to hold back, even for a bit. To feel more of him, taste more of the pleasure he so willingly gave.

He ended the kiss, burying his face on the pillow beside her head, while Raine buried hers on his shoulder. She felt the tension in his body as he fought back the beast that craved for a taste of her blood. Yet she did not care which side of him won. He could bite her there and drain her blood and she would have gladly died in his arms, trying to beat her racing pulse, to slow down the inevitable.

Because her world was spiralling out of control; she was losing her mind. She cared not one whit who he was or what he had done, even what he intended to do. All she wanted was this—this sweet, scorching pleasure that mounts higher and higher with his every move. His hand strayed between their bodies, stroking her swollen nub with one finger as he relentlessly drove in and out—faster, harder, until she felt something in her body coil, tighten, threaten to snap.

Completely lost, Raine screamed, fingernails clawing at his back as her inner muscles convulsed around him, tightening, squeezing, triggering his own release.

It was the most incredible orgasm she had in her life. He was the most incredible lover she had ever met, regardless of what he was.

Sated, Raine found herself drifting off to sleep, feeling his lips on her hair as he whispered:

"You are mine, Raine. Now and for eternity."

*****

Raine woke up feeling divine as soft morning breeze came into her room through the open window at the foot of her bed. For a while, she sleepily watched as the cream gossamer curtains danced in tune with the gentle blow of the wind. Outside, soft sunshine brightened up the day, giving the world a reprieve after the heavy rainfall of last night.

Sighing softly, she once again closed her eyes. She had the most astonishing dream yet—the most vivid of the lot. Her body sang with pleasure, as if she really did make love last night. To top it off, she felt drained, which she never felt unless she exhausted herself to sleep the night before.

Chuckling softly, Raine stretched, purring like a cat on top of the bed. How mysterious, how wonderful life was! Never before had she been so thankful to be alive.

Slowly, she sat up, readying herself to get out of bed, when a shocking revelation hit her.

She was naked.

A cold knot formed in the pit of her stomach.

Frantically looking around, she saw the chemise she wore last night carefully folded and placed on top of the chair in front of her vanity. Her heart felt as if it were beating up her throat. She was certain that she wore it when she fell asleep. And the robe underneath it—she never folds it. And yet, there it was, neatly folded as the day she had bought it from the shopping mall.

Scrambling out of bed, Raine caught sight of something that completely made her blood run cold.

On her desk at the other side of the bed was a basket of fresh red roses, arranged so beautifully she would have loved to receive it any other time. A small note was tucked in the midst of the huge bouquet, the card pristinely white against the burst of red.

She reached for the note with trembling fingers. The elegant handwriting was not familiar, yet she was certain who it was from. Only one line was written: Thank you for such an incredible night.

The horror of what she had done struck her then.

She had slept with a vampire. One whose name she did not even know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have always wanted to put this story on paper, but never found the time to. Now, as my busy university life prompts me to find a way to relieve my stress, I at last surrender to the need to write, and hope that you will like the *ongoing* result. Let me know what you think!

12