Seeking for Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlotte visits her master and pushes a limit.
3.1k words
4.07
11.8k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers

Charlotte closed the door to the Jeep and crunched across the gravel driveway to the red door set into the side of the building. She pushed on it, tentatively, and it swung open. Smiling, she walked inside and began her routine. The contents of her small backpack were laid out neatly on the metal table and, after the few moments it took her to undress, her clothing followed.

The shower was, as always, freezing. She'd learned early on to fill the bucket for actual washing and use the shower itself for wetting and rinsing only. Her hands moved the wash-rag over her body, carefully scrubbing every inch of exposed skin. As the smooth, hairless skin between her thighs attested, she'd bathed, and shaved, before making the trip out. But the ritual cleansing was important, both as a token of her willing obedience and as a way to put herself in the correct frame of mind.

When Charlotte was finished washing, she scrubbed down the area, using the rags in the hamper to ensure it was at least as clean as she had found it. Only when she was satisfied that this was the case did she squat down and put her hair into the tightest pony-tail she could. It was harder than it sounded, as she had discovered to her misfortune. Her master could be very meticulous, and a single loose strand of hair had been her downfall more than once. The lack of a mirror complicated the task and made it impossible for her to know if she had done an acceptable job. It was a trick, and he had explained it as such when she asked, but it was still effective; she always began every session in a state of uncertainty, hoping for his approval.

The thought brought a smile to her face as she finished and padded over to the corner of the room where her collar and chain hung. The soft leather collar fastened easily about her throat, fingers dancing over the buckle with the ease of long practice. Its presence was both comforting and exciting and the weight of the long chain that hung from it was exciting and ominous. She walked across to the blue door and settled herself comfortably on her haunches, bent legs beneath her body on the stone floor. It was futile to try and get comfortable, but she tried anyway before ringing the bell next to the door.

Gathering the chain into her hands she extended her bent arms in front of her and wondered how long she would have to wait this time.

Not long, it turned out. No more than a few minutes and certainly nothing like the half day she'd once endured. The door opened and she smiled into the light and the dark form hidden in the brightness.

"Good afternoon, Master."

"Hello, Charlotte. How are you today?" he replied cheerfully.

"That depends on how pleased you are, Master," she said.

"Am I going to be pleased?" he asked as he walked past her to the table.

"I believe you will be very pleased with my academic progress, Master. But I'm less certain about my success with the pony-tail."

"Mmmmm," he said, that neutral sound which he used to fill up empty spaces in conversation.

She could not see him, but she knew he was examining her progress report. Once again she reflected upon the gap between perception and reality. Her teachers knew that her scholarship depended upon her maintaining excellent grades and were more than happy to fill out the weekly forms which documented her progress. They didn't know that unsatisfactory progress was met with corporal correction.

"These are all excellent reports, Charlotte. Some of your best in fact. Good girl."

She beamed at that, basking in the warm glow of his approval. "Thank you, Master. I try very hard to not be found wanting."

"One hair," he announced.

She winced. One hair was the worst; so close to perfect and yet... He took the chain out her hands and she lowered them to the ground, following them with her head. She lifted her bare ass high into the air and waited, and silently cursed. Two hairs or more meant a session with the flogger, but one hair... She yelped as the chain impacted her raised flesh. One hair meant a single stroke with the chain and a welt she'd feel all weekend.

"Th-thank you for your correction, Master," she said, swallowing hard and willing herself to relax and let the pain go.

"Come," he ordered, tugging once on the chain as walked into the courtyard. She raised herself to hands and knees and followed after as best she could. He led her through the courtyard and into the living room where a snap of the fingers and an extended hand pointed to the dog pillow that she was allowed to lie on.

"On your back, legs spread," he instructed mildly as he sat down in his chair.

She crawled onto the pillow and turned around so that she was sitting with her head away from him. She spread her legs and drew her knees back towards her chest without covering her breasts. She reclined on her elbows so that she could face him. The position could get uncomfortable, but it was very revealing. Charlotte still recalled with excitement the first time he'd shown her a picture of herself taken from his perspective; it was almost grotesquely wanton and left nothing of her flesh to the imagination. He'd explained how exciting he found the position and Charlotte had never again complained about it, no matter how uncomfortable it sometimes became.

"Your progress reports indicate you've been doing very well academically, Charlotte. How have you been otherwise?"

"I've been very well, Master. With the weather warming up I've found my exercise much less of a chore. I've been doing more running, which has been difficult after a winter of mostly riding the indoor bike and treadmill, but I'm improving faster than I did after last winter. I was offered a team-leader position at work, but I turned it down because it meant working more hours and I felt I needed that time for my studies," she said brightly.

"You didn't feel you needed the extra money?" he asked cheerfully.

"No, Master. The extra money would only be useful for things that would take even more time away from my studies. I'm doing well with the money I have already. I explained to Mr. Shapiro that I was only turning the position down for those reasons and he seemed to understand." She watched as his eyes examined her, slowly covering every exposed inch of her flesh; a slight tremor of excitement rippled her thighs.

"And your social life?" he pursued.

"I really have been focused on my studies, Master, and I find I do my best work early in the morning. Accordingly I haven't really been going out at night. Since I last spoke with you I've had five boys ask me out. One of them asked me three times."

"Were you attracted to any of them?"

"Adam," she said in a matter of fact tone of voice. The tone was carefully cultivated because she still wasn't entirely comfortable with this aspect of their relationship. He had explained that he expected her to be interested in other men, that they would deal with such things when it became necessary, but she didn't want other men and the very idea of being attracted to another man felt disloyal. "He was very nice and I enjoyed the way he politely pursued me. I think he'd be a good friend, but he'd always be interested in me sexually and that would cause problems with the friendship."

"You're still nervous about this," he observed.

She swallowed. "Yes, Master."

"That's okay," he assured her. "We'll leave it at that for now, in part because of your discomfort, but also because I'd like to play with you a little bit before dinner."

"Thank you, Master," she said. She felt another tremor course through her thighs and couldn't tell if it was muscle fatigue or more desire, but she knew what she thought it was.

"Up on your knees, hands behind your back," he instructed.

She quickly rolled onto her knees and turned to face him. His instructions were not, as a rule, laced with special words such as the ones used by the Gorean-influenced dominants, but they were no less precise for all that. 'Up on her knees' meant kneeling with her torso upright, not with her head touching the floor as 'down on her knees' would have meant. 'Hands behind her back' was not the same as hands behind her head or neck. When she was in position he watched her for a moment and the feeling of uncertainty crept traitorously back into her fore-brain. When he rose and walked to the wardrobe the very lack of criticism conveyed his approval and brought a warm flush of pleasure to her chest and face.

He returned with a blindfold, heavy silk that tied behind her head and left her isolated in her own little world of scent and sound. She began to softly shake with the buildup of adrenaline in her system, the anticipation of the unknown making her hyper-aware of her body. He put something on her back and ran flat silk cord over her shoulders, criss-crossing it between her breasts and wrapping it once around her lower torso before tying it in front. Her pony tail was undone and a brush run through her hair to make it cascade down her back and something light, a circle, perhaps a crown of some sort, was placed on her head. Another silk strap secured her forearms together, a careful adjustment of tension pulling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts forward.

She felt him undo her collar and then, a moment later, was shocked by the weight of an enormous metal collar that went on her neck. It was uncomfortably heavy and the rounded edge at the bottom pressed painfully into her skin. A length of heavy chain, by the feel of it, dangled from the front and made it an effort to remain upright, but she managed it for several minutes.

"Yes, very nice," she heard him mutter from some distance away.

The sound of the doorbell ringing was jarring and it took her completely out of the warm, safe, approving place she'd been burrowing into. She heard Master sigh and the soft sound of his footsteps walking out of the room. After several minutes she heard him returning but something seemed....

"I didn't realize you were occupied," a strange voice remarked.

Charlotte felt a spike of alarm stiffen her body as she realized that a complete stranger was in the room with them. She flushed in embarrassment, blood rushing to her chest, neck, and face and, she suddenly remembered, she was powerless to cover herself!

"Oh, Charlotte? Yes, we were just about to play a little game. Don't mind her, she'll keep," Master replied. "I'm glad you stopped by. I confess I was a little worried about you."

"Well, you know how I am about e-mail when I'm traveling. Still, I'm sorry I worried you," the voice replied. "You've dressed her up as a fairy?"

Her master chuckled. "Yes, I saw one of those car decals last week and the idea seemed exciting. I thought I'd break a fairy to my will this evening."

The voice laughed. "Well, you've certainly got her secured well enough. Is she new?"

Charlotte half listened to the conversation while her body trembled. The idea of being on display to a complete stranger was terrifying, but she didn't want to disappoint her master. She struggled to remain upright and tried to control the shaking, but her body had ideas of her own and she found that she was panting.

"...just put some gloves on first, please," her Master said.

"Of course," the voice replied.

Charlotte tried to replay the conversation in her head but couldn't. She heard a snapping sound and then found herself unable to breathe as a rubber clad hand took hold of her chin and turned her head from side to side.

"Very lovely," the stranger said. "Where did you find her?"

"She found me, actually. She's a local girl and she spied on me with some of my visitors."

"I thought you had a rule about keeping your hands off the locals?" the stranger asked. A moment later he said "Yes, I can see where that would be difficult when something like this shows up on your doorstep. May I?"

"Be my guest, Charlotte remembers her safety phrases don't you Charlotte?"

Charlotte swallowed once and stammered, "Y-yes, Master."

"Good girl," her master said.

The warm glow that accompanied his approval was accompanied by another jolt of whole body stiffening as the latex covered hand stroked her left breast and then gave her right a firm squeeze.

"Natural," the voice remarked.

"Young flesh," her master agreed.

"How do you...?" the voice asked.

"Down on your knees, Charlotte," her Master instructed.

Charlotte obeyed, dropping carefully to one shoulder and then rolling slightly to one side so that her forehead was against the ground, before the implications of her position sank in. She had no more than made that connection than she felt the stranger's hand against her sex, fingers plucking aside the folds of her labia to reveal the core of her. She was audibly gasping for breath now and the air around her was cool as it wicked away the sweat that covered her body.

"Very nice indeed."

"Oh yes," her master agreed. "Would you care to...?"

"I shouldn't, but how can I resist? Have you a... Thank you."

Charlotte felt her pulse pounding in her head, loud enough to make listening difficult. She was listening so intently that the feel of something thick pressing into her came as a complete shock. She cried out in surprise.

"Oh yes, very nice," the voice purred.

A finger grated lightly along the welt on her ass.

"Disobedient?"

"Not at all. Charlotte's an excellent submissive and does not fail to do her best. Her best simply wasn't quite good enough in this case," her Master explained.

His approval, and his words, spurred a determination in Charlotte. 'I will not fail,' she silently swore. Carefully, slowly, she ground back against the stranger. When no response was forthcoming she did it again, more energetically, and found herself relaxing into the familiar sensations and actions.

"There," her master laughed, "you see? My lovely little fuck-beast."

Charlotte nodded silently to herself. 'Yes, Master. Your obedient fuck-beast.' She ground wantonly against the stranger and stopped worrying about anything as she pursued the pleasure inherent in the activity. She even found the situation exciting, fucking a complete stranger because her master wanted her to. The stranger began to move within her and she squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles.

"Oh," she moaned, softly at first, but more loudly and more frequently as his cock filled her again and again. She was on the verge of an orgasm when she felt him withdraw from her and only barely managed to avoid making a loud and heartfelt complaint. Moments later she felt warm drops on her ass and knew that he was cumming on her.

"Thank you, sir," she breathed. "Thank you. I hope I have served you adequately and if I have not I beg for correction."

Several breathless heartbeats later she heard the stranger remark, "Amazing. Truly. I envy you."

"Stay the night then," her master told the stranger. "Charlotte is fresh yet and she'll fuck you all night long."

The words did not horrify Charlotte as they might have but a few minutes earlier. Now she found herself nodding in agreement and half-hoping the man would stay.

"That's very generous, but I really am pressed for time. Some other time, perhaps?"

"Of course. Give me a little warning next time and I'll have proper entertainment arranged."

The voices slowly faded into the distance and Charlotte wasn't sure if that was because the men were leaving the room or if she was about to pass out. Her body shook uncontrollably and she felt the semen on her body slowly cooling and the cool tiles pressing against her forehead and, without warning, the warm washcloth on her ass. She gasped, completely surprised by his return and the warm of the damp cloth.

"Shh..." her master said. "There's a very good girl."

He wiped her clean and then removed the collar from her throat. Helping her to her feet he guided her unsteadily across the room. His hands removed the wings from her back and then guided her down onto a couch. He sat down next to her and pulled her close to him. Safe and warm in his arms all the emotions in her exhausted body began to escape in sobs that seemed to last for hours.

"Okay now?" he asked after a long while.

"Oh yes, Master," she replied. "So very alright. Did I please you?"

He chuckled. "Yes, of course you did. When have you ever not? I will not be in the habit of lending you out to others; I'm far too jealous for that, but that was a very good friend that I trust. I may, very occasionally, share you, but only to very select people who I know you will be safe with."

"I'll do anything for you, Master, anything. May I ask why you encourage me to see other men, Master? It seems strange when you say that you don't like to share me."

He sighed. "I don't like to share you. But you need to have a broad base of experience so that you don't get socially isolated, Charlotte. I enjoy you very much, but one day you're going to find a younger man that shares your interests and you're going to fall in love with him. I'm simply too old to be your life-mate of any sort."

"But I love you, Master," she protested.

"Thank you for that, Charlotte, and I love you too. But you are going to find someone better than me one day."

Charlotte, deep in her heart, didn't believe that for a moment. But she was wise enough to keep her doubts to herself. 'Today can be strung together like a chain to form many todays that never end,' she thought as she felt herself drifting into that warm state that preceded sleep.

Otto26
Otto26
78 Followers