Seeking Job. . . Finding Him

Story Info
Country girl finds her city Master.
2.6k words
4.41
25.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hisslut
hisslut
1 Followers

Lisa stood at the counter, fidgeting nervously. She was fast running out of hope. She was out of money and needed a job. She loved computers and this store had them all: every kind of techno gadget you could find. Aisle after aisle of computers, software, printers, everything. She was in heaven. Or at least she hoped she was.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when a nearby voice asked, "May I help you?"

"Yes," she said. "I was wondering if you had any openings?"

"Let me get the owner," the clerk replied.

Lisa shook her head and smiled. She’d never get used to the accent, New York is so different from home, she thought wistfully. The people, the places, the things you see. Sirens wailing at four in the morning. The city that never sleeps.

She felt a tap on the shoulder. The owner, she thought eyeing the big burly man who stood nearly 6'3". He had a full beard and the most startling blue eyes: intent, knowing eyes that appraised her from head to toe. He didn't appear to be the type who would own a computer store. Oh well, she thought, it takes all types.

"Rachel tells me you are looking for a job?"

"Yes," she said, "I'd be willing to do anything."

The corner of his mouth lifted. "In this city, you'd best be careful how you use the word 'anything'."

"Yes Sir", Lisa replied, "I'll remember that."

He said, "My name is Rudy and while I don't have a job for you here, my club downtown needs a waitress."

Finally! Lisa thought, as he wrote the address of the club on a piece of paper, 'something is going right for a change.'

"Be there tonight at 9. That's when the place starts to jump."

"You can count on me Sir."

Saturn. Strange name for a club, she thought, checking the address for the millionth time. She walked inside and then she knew: it was like walking into another dimension made of flashing lights and neon.

The bar was crowded and she could just make out Rudy mixing drinks behind it. When she caught his eye, he smiled and waved her over. The place was jammed and Lisa had to push her way across the dance floor. She looked down and was startled to see that the dance floor was transparent. Interesting, she thought. Underneath the dance floor she could see images of couches and chairs and the vague outlines of people. A DJ played loud music in the corner and people danced everywhere.

Three hours down, she thought later, only three to go. It hadn't been a bad night at all, really. So far, she hadn't spilled a drink on anyone and the tips were good. Things were finally starting to look up.

She walked up to the booth in the corner and asked,

"What can I get for you Sir?"

When he didn't answer straight away, she raised her head to stare into the most piercing set of eyes she had ever seen. It was as though they stared straight through her, sifting through the layers of her and laying her bare and open. Lisa stood rooted there, pulse racing, awaiting his reply.

He said, "Jack on the rocks."

Lisa nodded and walked away, feeling the weight of his eyes following her every step.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye while she waited on his drink order. As she observed him, Lisa wondered how any one man could be so sexy. Tall, well built, gorgeous, he was dressed in a close fitting shirt made of silk. His black pants hugged him in all the right places and his custom boots matched.

She wet her lips and wondered what it would feel like to be touched by him. Lisa shook her head. Snap out of it! She thought smiling ruefully, knowing that someone like him would never take interest in someone like her.

When she carried his drink back to his table and set it down he asked, "Did you see anything you like?"

Caught, her face flushed and she stammered, "I'm s..s...sorry Sir."

"Shhh kitten, nothing to be sorry for. Dance with me."

"But Sir, I am working."

He smiled. She melted and all resistance flowed away.

"Rudy and I are old friends. He'll not begrudge me one dance."

He led her onto the dance floor, eased her into his arms and they started to dance. Well, HE danced. She moved stiffly, woodenly.

"Loosen up kitten. I'll not hurt you."

His hands slowly, sensuously mapped her back. Over the next few minutes, Lisa felt herself start to relax. Their bodies melted together as his hands smoothed over her and surprised at her own temerity, she explored him as well. She liked the feel of him, she liked it too well.

When the song ended he took her hand and led her back to the table. As he sat down on the stool and pulled her between his thighs, he tipped her chin up and said coolly: "Kitten, I want you to come home with me."

She had never been asked to go home with a man before, but somewhere deep down, she knew that she would go anywhere he asked. She nodded then watched as her mystery man strolled over to inform Rudy of her imminent departure. When Rudy looked over at her and winked, Lisa sighed in relief.

Her heart hammered hard when He returned to her side, took her hand in his and led her out the back of the club to his car.

As He helped her into the car, Lisa wondered what was in store for her. She wasn't afraid, she realized, she was excited. The idea of being with this man even for one night was something Lisa knew she couldn't pass up.

As they walked into his apartment, she was barely aware of her surroundings. All she could concentrate on was the man standing behind her. She could feel the heat of his attention, could smell the heady scent of His cologne. But it was much more than that. She wanted this man more than any other man she had been with and her desire overrode the fact that she had just met him, that she did not even know his name. Her desire and need overrode everything else.

When his hand trailed up her arm, she jumped.

"Nervous?" he asked. He turned her to face him, cupping her chin so she could look into his eyes. "There's no reason to be afraid of me, kitten. As long as you follow my rules, you'll be fine."

Lisa smiled. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Now strip."

Her eyes widened in shock. He couldn’t be serious!

"Kitten, don't make me repeat myself again. Strip!" His sharp tone galvanized her.

Lisa blushed as she hesitantly started to strip, her hands moving slowly, woodenly as she removed her skirt. When her hands started on the buttons of her blouse she heard...

"Look at me."

Shyly, she raised her eyes to his as she continued to remove her clothes. His eyes never left her body. Lisa was embarrassed, not knowing if he liked what he saw.

As he walked towards her Lisa shivered, her nipples hardening. His hands possessively cupped her breasts, his heat warming her skin. She felt her sex heat as his hands took possession of her.

When he stroked over her belly and down to her sex, Lisa closed her eyes. The feelings were too much: too much aching, too much wanting. They threatened to overpower her.

"Mmmmm, wet..hot..luscious. Good girl."

Lisa kept her eyes squeezed shut as he probed her sex, shocked and delighted to feel his fingers delving her velvety folds. She threw her head back, moaning as he started to move his fingers inside her, an imitation of sex.

He leaned in close and told her to bend over the arm of the couch.

"Until I permit it...do NOT move."

God, Lisa thought, how can I not move?

As he pressed his body closer she felt the stiff hot length of his attraction against her as he slowly kissed his way down to the rounded globes of her ass.

She jumped when his tongue touched her clit for the first time and his fingers dug into the soft flesh of her ass.

"Be still!" he ordered.

The couch cushions muffled her moans as his tongue ravaged her hot, wet sex. Lisa could feel her orgasm building deep within her. She shivered, goosebumps running down her spine.

He stopped.

"Please!" Lisa begged.

"Please what, Kitten?" he asked.

Puzzled, she looked at him over her shoulder. He pulled her up to face him.

"From now on, you will address me as Master. But know this. If you do, I will own you: your heart, your body, and your soul. You will be my possession. Your only wish will be to fulfill my desires. Do you understand what I am saying, Kitten?"

It took a moment for the idea to settle in, for her to encompass the breadth of it. Her heart longed to obey this man. Her lust and desire to submit overpowered her. Lisa raised her eyes to his and said, "Yes, Master."

He smiled, one of those hundred-megawatt smiles, a smile that threatened to burst her heart.

"Undress me then, my slut."

"Yes, Master."

She slowly removed his shirt, planting little kisses on his chest, her tongue hungry for the taste of him. Lisa's hands moved to his belt, brushing against his clothed hardness.

Lisa stood there, awestruck by the sight of him: handsome, sexy, and virile. He was everything she had hoped to find in a man. He owned her, body and soul.

He pulled her to him and they kissed, their tongues dancing wildly. Lisa felt her sex flood. She had never been so aroused in her life.

"On your knees, slut," he said.

Lisa slowly slid to her knees, rubbing her hot aching nipples the length of him. She lightly ran her nails up his thighs, taking his long, hard shaft in her hands and leaned forward for her first taste of him. Her tongue flicked lightly over the end of his cock.

His body stiffened as she slid her mouth down the length of his satiny shaft, feeling the heat from him radiate into her. Lisa worked her mouth up and down, fast then slow, losing herself in what she was doing.

Lisa's mind barely registered that his hand pressed on the back of her head. He fucked her mouth roughly and she loved it. His control, his dominance acted as powerful aphrodisiacs for her.

She was so wet with arousal that she could smell her sex. Her body throbbed with a need she couldn't explain. Several minutes later he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"On your back, my slut."

Lisa quickly turned over onto her back, her body feeling the cool carpet beneath her. He moved between her legs and she could feel his length brushing up against her.

She closed her eyes fighting to control her breathing. He ran his cock along her dripping wet slit, teasing her.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master," she gasped.

"And what will you do for Me?"

"Anything, Master. Everything."

"Look at Me, kitten."

Their eyes met as he flexed his hips and she moaned at the feel of him, at the hardness and heat of him, as His body possessed hers for the first time.

He moved slowly, intently watching her face, her reaction. Lisa struggled to meet His smoldering gaze, her body aching with need.

He moved faster within her, leaning down to take her rock hard nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking it. Lisa moaned as his sucking made her ache deep inside where they were joined.

Her hands roamed over him, feeling the taut, sinewy muscles of his back and ass. Then he stopped moving.

"On your knees, slut."

Lisa obediently rolled onto her hands and knees. He moved behind her, parted her legs with his thighs. She felt the heavy length of his cock sliding up and down her slit, teasing her clit. He continued to tease her, barely inserting the head of her cock until she was wild with need. Lisa moved her hips, trying to get his full length into her. She was rewarded with a sharp slap on the ass instead.

"Did I tell you to move?"

"No, Master," she shivered with need and lust.

Lisa couldn't believe it. She felt her sex get wetter from his slap on her ass. Her juices ran down her thighs.

He continued teasing until she could take no more.

"Master, please!"

"Please what, Kitten?"

"Please, Master, I need you to fuck me."

Lisa gasped as he sheathed his cock into her soaking, wet pussy. In and out... over and over... she groaned in an agony of hot response and he fed her lust with ever more energetic thrusts.

"Oh, Master," she cooed as she felt his hot cock plunge deeply inside of her. She thrust her hips back as he fucked her, meeting him stroke for stroke.

"Yes, Master, yes," she called out as he began to increase his speed, plunging deep each time.

Lisa tensed as she felt his finger teasing the tight ring of her ass.

"Master, I..."

"Shhhhh, Kitten, trust me."

He withdrew his cock from her sex and slowly pressed his cockhead into her ass. Hot pain seared her as he steadily pushed his length into her. Pain was soon replaced with pleasure as he pushed his cock into her ass as deep as it would go. Lisa felt his balls slap against her soaked pussy. She moaned with delight as he began again to fuck her. She tightened her ass to clench his cock as it glided in and out of her asshole.

Crying out with joy, she realized that her clit, though untouched, was throbbing and racing toward orgasm. He fucked her ass for nearly fifteen minutes as she clasped and clenched his cock with her ass muscles and sphincter. His balls continued to slap at her as she gained momentum toward orgasm.

"Please Master!"

"Please what, slut?"

"Please let me cum!"

"Cum for your Master, Kitten."

She screamed with delight then shouting, “Oh God…yes, yesssss!”moaning loudly, “Oh my God…that’s so wonderful…thank you, Master…thank you!” Her body shuddered and twitched as her orgasm washed over her.

Lisa’s orgasm began to subside. He pulled his cock out of her ass and drove it deep into her cunt in a single massive thrust. Screaming in ecstasy again, she tightened her cunt to clasp the wonderful cock that had impaled her. Lisa moaned as he fucked her, his balls slapping hard against her asscheeks. She closed her eyes, reveling in her pleasure. Lisa's cunt clutched his cock with each thrust. When a titanic orgasm ripped through her, she gasped and then screamed with wanton pleasure. She shuddered and shook uncontrollably as her juices spewed forth, drenching his balls and thighs with her nectar.

Again and again she shivered, trembled and came hard with each thrust of his cock. Her gyrations and flailing drove her Master's cock deeper into her.

Lisa felt his body tense and knew his orgasm was not far off as the speed of his thrusting increased. He exploded in an enormous orgasm and his cock emptied his cum deep inside her, filling her cunt with thick, hot, ropes of cum.

They collapsed onto the bed, their bodies entwined, trying to catch their breath.

"Master, a question?"

"Ask."

"Will it always be like this?"

"No, Kitten, it won't."

Puzzled, she half turned to look into his eyes.

He kissed her quickly, a devilish smile crossing his handsome face.

"It only gets better."

hisslut
hisslut
1 Followers