Seeking New Intensity

Story Info
An older man with a taste for submission finds new depths.
11.3k words
19.9k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers

1.

Sitting in the bar, he looked around for her. The online chat had been easy, the usual bantering flirtation and then direct talk, easier to do in this removed way. The conversation had moved to his statements about seeking a higher level of intensity, beyond the casual dating of an older divorced guy, and beyond casual romance. She seemed to understand what he was getting at, and her questions became more direct. They made the decision to meet, to demonstrate his seriousness before she opened that door for him. So here he was, sitting alone at a high top table near the bar, sipping a craft beer with an ironic name, dressed in what he thought might be casual with an upscale edge, a tweed jacket over gray slacks and a dark sweater. He was trying not to pay attention to the TV sports channel when he was tapped on the shoulder.

Swinging around, he was surprised to see two women, one of them a bit younger than he expected. The older woman, about his age, close to 60 maybe, had a thin, sharp face and wore a leopard print down vest over slim jeans, with short dark hair falling over one eye. Her companion, with a rounder face, wore a short jacket over jeans and had blondish hair in a short cut. Both of them wore the same shade of dark maroon lipstick, which seemed an odd detail for him to notice.

"Let's see, I am guessing you are David? Waiting for Ivy, I think?" She smiled tightly, her eyes narrowing.

"Yes, ah, that's right, I am David, and we said we would meet here, I didn't want to be late, you must be..."

"Yes, exactly, Ivy; Poison Ivy? Clinging Ivy, English Ivy- it depends on how you see things. This is Diane."

She did not explain the other woman, and led the way to a corner table." I find a face to face meeting is essential, to decide whether someone is worth my time and thought or not." She glanced at her watch, an expensive but no-nonsense black practical watch. "So, David, when we chatted so playfully, you told me your goals, I think 'more intensity' was your phrase?"

His face colored, as he saw the second woman watching his confession. "I think; I believe I need to be in a more intense situation, to be overwhelmed with feeling, to experience that new emotion."

"David, you're talking in circles, Diane here knows what you have said to me. It is sexual intensity, loss of control, that you want, is that right?" She leaned across the table, surprising him as she brushed open the jacket and found his nipple with her long nails, squeezing it through his sweater as it hardened. "You want to have no personal space, to be a body with feelings, not your usual careful and professional self. I think that's what you said." She held her grip there, and he did not move, as his eyes flicked first to her, then to Diane watching with a neutral expression.

"Yes, exactly; I want to move outside my usual zone, to do things I have only imagined."

Ivy released her grip, and then snapped at his nipple hard with her fingernail, painfully. He winced, and both women smiled. "My friend, Miss Sonnet, has a place in the country, and she has training weekends once in a while; you might be surprised how common this desire for loss of control can be. Here is her email address, send a polite but begging note and I will tell her you might be a good candidate for her next party. As a servant, not a guest." She smoothed his jacket as she stood up, and they both walked out without looking back at him. The scrap of paper was in his hand before they left the bar.

2.

The email exchange was simple, like a lot of ordinary social events. His begging but polite request was followed by meeting instructions, a confirmation, an acceptance form he had to sign, and a few instructions. Dress simply, wear black shoes, and bring nothing but the training fee of $200. Park in the public lot at a railroad station, near the small town an hour outside the city. Be prompt, by noon on Friday, and expect to be back late Sunday evening. Hand over phone, keys, wallet or other things to security to be returned afterwards.

It was partly sunny on Friday, as he stood by his car in the station parking lot. He seemed to be the only one here, and he realized he did not know how large this training group might be, or if he was the only one. He waited till what seemed like well after noon, when instead of the car he had been expecting an older truck pulled up, the kind of small box truck marked with the name of a rental agency. A younger man got out of the cab and came over to him, wearing gray workman's clothing. He had a folded paper in his hand, and moved his finger down the list.

"David, right?" He looked up, with no hint of a smile.

"Yes, ahhm David, I was expecting a car.."

"Yes, shut up, this is your ride. Give me the money, then hands behind you."

He handed over the folded bills, $200 from savings, an investment in new experiences, and then stepped closer to the truck, and held his wrists together behind his back as the man pushed his sleeves up and wrapped them with silvery duct tape. He was surprised when he saw the gag, and opened his mouth as the man roughly pushed it in, with a strap behind his head to hold it. The man took his arm and pushed him toward the back step of the truck, then pulled a fabric hood down over his face and pushed him up to stumble into the back of the truck, then sit down on the wooden floor. He was pushed up against what he realized was another person, as the door slammed shut.

As the truck bounced along, he realized he was sitting on the floor with more people, he assumed also bound, silenced, and eyes covered. It was not possible to tell how many, or how long it took as they made other stops and new bodies were pushed into the truck, forcing him to slide closer to others. When the truck finally came to a stop, he heard the doors screech open and several hands guided him to the back step, and down to what seemed like a paved drive. It was a sunny afternoon, and he could feel the late autumn warmth on the hood he wore. The handlers from the truck pushed the group along, shoulder to shoulder, bodies together, until he felt what seemed to be stone paving below him.

The hands pushed him forward, and cut the tape at his wrists, and he could feel the group being pushed together. A new voice, a woman this time, spoke up. "Good afternoon, slave trainees. I am Miss Sonnet, and this is my country place. I call it Haven. All of you came recommended by my guests, and all of you in your way have said you wanted this new experience. If any of you have second thoughts, put both hands up now and the drivers will get you back to your car, and you will never come here again. If you stay, let's be clear; as of now you have no personal space, no control over your own body, and no rights whatever except my own ground rules: no permanent marks or injury, adults only, and basic health. I think you will discover more about yourselves this weekend than you expect. Ready, then?"

He kept his arms down, curious now and excited but frightened, too, unable to speak or see.

"Our first basic rule of this weekend is that slaves are only allowed to wear what I provide, and are never allowed to touch their own body or dress or undress themselves. There are seven of you here, on my patio, and we are making a video record which you will have later to remember your training. You have three minutes now; undress each other, leave your gags and hoods alone. Just do it by touch; find someone, help them remove their clothing, find someone to remove yours. Just let the clothing fall to the ground, the drivers will collect it for your return. There is a low wall along one side of this patio; I want to see a line of naked hooded slaves along that wall as fast as possible. The last one at the wall will be punished, of course. Go!"

Before he had time to absorb the instructions, he was pushed forward and felt hands blindly tugging at his clothes, hurriedly trying to find shirt buttons and fasteners. He reached for what seemed like the nearest other person and felt a hard male body, fumbling to open the shirt as other hands tugged at him. It became a grunting mass of bodies, trying to work faster. His shirt came off, hands were on his chest and finding his belt buckle, as he turned and felt a woman's body close by and tugged at her shirt, then her bra. His hands felt warm skin and bodies, breasts and legs and arms as they all struggled together. Several hands were pulling his pants down, as found the snap on a woman's jeans and pulled them down along with her panties. He heard the laughter from Miss Sonnet and the drivers now, as he and the others grappled to feel clothing and skin. He turned again and felt a male body, finding the underwear and pulling it down as he realized he had never before touched another man. The drivers kept them herded close together, as hands found skin and explored for remaining clothing. He still had his underwear, and he had to push into the group to find someone to suddenly pull them down, a small female hand brushing his hard cock.

Stumbling after the others, he kept his body against others as they searched for the stone wall, and took their places, breathing hard. "Very good, for a first time" Miss Sonnet said, with a laugh. "Now form a line, and we can get started. Turn sideways, to your left, and put one hand on someone's shoulder ahead of you, and put the other hand behind you and hold onto them." He reached forward, to feel a hard shoulder, and felt that person reach back to find and hold his hardening cock. He reached behind, and found a woman's body, and his hand curled underneath between her legs, feeling her soft hair there, and her small cold hand on his shoulder. The group started to shuffle, unevenly, trying to maintain the line, walking awkwardly down a stone path and them up a step into the house. His mind was full of sensation, the large hand roughly gripping his hard cock, and his own hand between the woman's thighs.

3.

It was warmer inside the house, and the awkward line of slaves came to a sudden stop. His hood was pulled off, and his gag removed, as the drivers went down the line. He was left blinking in the light, in a plain hallway near the kitchen. He looked around, saying nothing. Miss Sonnet was talking quietly with the drivers, who laughed as they took away the two large black trash bags of their mixed clothing. He was in a line of three men and four women, all in quiet shock at their new situation. Their naked bodies were a sharp contrast with the normal feeling of the house, and they were a range of body types and ages, mostly older. The men ranged from average size to one much heavier than him, none of them very fit or especially good looking. The four naked women were a range of ages and body types, tall and slim, shorter and rounder, small breasts and larger ones, wide hips and small boned. No one in this group was strikingly beautiful or a model type, it was a collection of people united only by their mindset. All of them had to take in this new role as a house slave for Miss Sonnet. As the drivers went out, two young women joined Miss Sonnet in the hallway, both dressed in short gray skirts and cotton sweaters, wearing flat shoes.

"Alright, this afternoon is your first training day, before my guests arrive tomorrow. In the same way your clothing is gone now, you need to understand that as a house slave, you will also lose your personhood, or the idea that you are an individual with a name, with rights, and choices and preferences, or that this is something you can control. The real humiliation here is not just your being naked, it is that all of you have said you needed this and would give up your sense of self to experience this loss of control. And by the way, all of you have paid me for this lesson, and have given permission, which is perhaps even more humiliating for you."

"As I said, one of the first rules is that as a non-person, you have no personal space, no private parts, and no right to touch your body. For the rest of your time here, someone else will do that for you. The first thing all of you need is a good wash; follow my two assistants down the hall to the trainee quarters. You will obey anything they tell you, as you would for me, but we will just call them Alpha and Beta." The women led the naked column a few steps down the hall, to a large room with a row of windows very high in the wall. One end of the room was tiled, with several shower heads, a pair of sinks, and a single toilet with no seat. The other end of the room had two large mattresses on the floor, with a pile of rough blankets. The light fixtures were in the ceiling, and he noticed there was no switch in the room and that the door was made of heavy planks.

Alpha and Beta pushed the group to the shower end of the room, keeping them bunched together, then handed around a basket with black leather cuffs and collars, all well used. "To make the point that all of you are naked slaves, not Roman gods and goddesses and artistic nude figures, all of you need a collar and a cuff on your left ankle. You can't put on your own, take the ones you find and buckle them onto one of the other trainees, then line up facing the wall. "

He felt the thick rough leather and heavy metal rings of the collar and cuff as he took them from the basket, then turned to the nearest other figure, a slim woman with high, small breasts and pale skin, and reached to fasten them on her. As he did, someone else fitted him and he felt the weight of collar and cuffs as they were buckled around him. All of them turned to face the wall, and he felt a hand on his body. Alpha and Beta used marker pens to label each of the trainees with a number in a circle, on both shoulders. Looking down, he realized he was now just #4. The trainers used snap locks to fasten them in groups of 2 or 3, by the ankles; he found his leg cuffed to a small woman, with an older face that showed small tight wrinkles around her mouth, and a curvy figure with heavy, swaying breasts and wide hips. Her eyes refused to meet his.

"You all need a shower, but remember you cannot bath yourselves, that is why you have a partner or two. In each group, use the showers and soap and shampoo to clean each other. I want you to touch and clean all of the other's body, with special attention to between their legs and to their rear. No reason to be shy now, none of you has any personal space." The showers were turned on, and the women looked down as she began to soap his body, her hands sliding over his chest, his face, lathering his hair, working down his back , then between his legs and handling his hard cock. He felt her hands tugging on the collar and cuff as she worked; reminding him they marked him now as a slave. When it was his turn, his soapy hands caressed her roughly and quickly, washing her medium length hair, hefting her breasts and sliding over her belly, between her legs where he washed her mound and lips, kneeling to get her feet. The two of them were pushed under the shower, and then given two small rough towels to dry off each other. Under the other showers, the other two male slaves and one female washed each other, while the other two women were cuffed and showering each other.

"I will decide what the trainees should wear, I prefer not to have you just wandering around naked in my home, but you need to remember your status, actually your lack of status. Here, unhook your cuffs and dress each other." Miss Sonnet tossed them two fresh packages of Wal Mart panties; one size fits all, in a deep pink color. He bent to unhook his cuff from the shorter woman, then pulled panties from the pack and dressed her in them, sliding them up and smoothing them over her hips. She took a pair and tugged them up his thighs, reaching to tuck his cock and balls into them as she pulled them up.

The slaves made a ridiculous picture now, seven half-naked men and women dressed in matching pink panties, numbered and cuffed and collared. "Now, you are ready to work and to learn. Alpha and Beta will assign tasks, we have house cleaning to do, the yard needs some clean up, there are dishes to wash and silver to polish and the cook needs some kitchen help too."

He was sent to the front hall with a bucket and brush, on his knees scrubbing the black and white marble tile floor. As he worked, he looked up to see the other slaves, men in panties taken outdoors in the sun to do lawn work or to the pantry to polish the silver, topless women in the same panties dusting or taken to the kitchen to scrub and peel vegetables. He was just finishing when Beta came into the hall, walked closer to him.

"Stand up, #4.Look at me." He got to his feet slowly, knees aching, and held himself at attention. She kept her blue eyes locked on his, as she patted his rear, smiled at the feel of a male body in smooth panties, and then slid her hand inside to cup his cock and balls and hold them tightly. "As Miss Sonnet said, slaves have no personal space and no private parts. But that doesn't mean I want you, either."

She patted his belly, reminding him how far he was from a fit, young, good looking man, and then used her finger to open his mouth wide. "Small cock, but a good tongue, we may find a use for you later." She smiled, and as she turned away she took the scrub brush from his hand and tossed it into the bucket with a splash, making a new area he would have to clean and dry again.

4.

The light was beginning to fade when the trainers gathered them again, this time in the large living room. They could catch the smell of cooking from the kitchen, and he realized he had not eaten since the morning. Outside, the large windows showed the deep blue sky and the dark outlines of trees around the lawn, as the half-naked slaves in panties lined up on the oriental carpet.

"It is almost feeding time for slaves, but first we have some important skills practice. Let's have you three male slaves on your knees, here, and the four females sitting on these low tables, after you remove each other's panties. We will start with oral skills for the males" Miss Sonnet led the first of the women to a table, and arranged her sitting on the edge of it with legs wide apart, showing her sex. "Males, we have four females today, they are # 1, 2, 5 and 7. We will blindfold the males, and then have you lick each of the four females. They are allowed to cum if they can, probably not, but your challenge it to identify the order in which you tasted them. If any of you can get that right, which I doubt, you can avoid punishment. Then we will give the females a chance with you three. The point of this is first, that you need to learn how every woman's parts have a distinct shape and feel and flavor, and second that the mouth of a slave is a convenience any guest might chose to make use of. And, as with the rest of your training, this will be part of your video record."

He felt a heavy blindfold slipped over his eyes and a hand on his collar pulling him forward on his knees. His lips were on a woman's thigh, as the hand on his collar pulled him closer. He was aware of her scent, sweat and musky vagina, as his tongue lapped her and slipped into her slit. The hand on his collar kept him there, as he worked his tongue to thrust deeper and to lick the ridge of her clitoris, his nose against her unshaved mound. As he tried to find a rhythm, he was suddenly pulled away and another woman brought before him. He tried to sense the differences as he licked her firmer thigh, her more prominent pubic bone, her different slipperiness and aroma.

He licked and tasted the third and fourth women, trying to collect in his mind their features. As he was pulled back, he was surprised that the hand on his collar gripped him hard and turned him around, spinning him to sit on the low table as the women had. He braced himself as he realized why the laughter from the trainers had increased; they held his legs wide as they led one of the other males to him, and he shuddered as a mouth suddenly found his hard cock and stopped in surprise. The male was pushed forward, made to mouth his cock, as the trainers laughed and pulled him back. He was ashamed to find himself harder, since he had never had contact before with another male. He was trying to remember the order of the women he had tasted, as their positions were reversed. His blindfold was removed and he watched as each of the blindfolded women was brought to him, looking down as each ones lips folded around his hard cock and sucked him distastefully, grimacing as they gulped and licked.

boxwood25
boxwood25
100 Followers