Seema's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holidays! Yes, oh my gosh, going on holiday together!"

"I know, sounds great, doesn't it?"

Seema's melancholy lifted. It suddenly dawned that she had forgotten what being a couple entailed. Her zest returned. They would cook together, shop together; they would be pretty much doing everything together. The gym sessions, too, would be so much more enjoyable now that they were together. No more admiring Simran when she wasn't looking. Seema's excitement grew further as she considered the two of them living together, though she quickly told herself to slow down a little.

"Fantastic, just fantastic!" she gushed.

"Yep! Hmm, I'm hungry. Fancy some food?"

"Why the heck not!"

#

They had to get creative with the unusual selection of sandwich fillings. They joked about outdoing Blumenthal himself. Marmite, smoked ham, jam, soft cheeses, olives, lemon curd and piri piri chicken were all combined in small experimental portions.

A particularly cream laden chocolate éclair each was pudding. Seema attempted a lady-like mouthful but failed, leaving a large lump of cream stuck between her lip and nose. Amidst much giggling, Simran daintily removed it with her finger. She held it inches from Seema's lips. Seema sucked the soft, sweet goo as Simran made comical sex sounds whilst trying not to laugh.

Seema covered her own finger with cream and offered it to Simran.

"Mmmm," Simran chuckled suggestively as she took a little longer than she really needed to suck the cream from Seema's finger.

"Ooo, that's quite sexy!"

It was some time before the éclairs were finished. Seema hadn't laughed so much for a long time. Some fruit finished off an unusual but very enjoyable picnic.

"Sim," said Seema as she finished her apple. "What are we going to tell people?"

"About us?" Simran idly flicked a crumb off her thigh.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to graffiti the whole city - Simran loves Seema, if you got a problem with that, then tough!"

Seema laughed. "Seriously!"

"I am being serious!"

Seema chuckled and playfully nudged Simran. "I'm just thinking about how to tell Mum and my brother. I think they'll be ok with it. Mum will be happy if I'm happy, or at least that's what she'll say. My bro, well, I know he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes, but he's ok, you know."

"Hmm. Your Mum's lovely. I must admit, I'm not looking forward to telling my family. My Dad is an old fashioned man. I love him to bits though, and my Mum. My uncle, wow, that's another thing entirely." Simran shook her head.

"Why, do you think he'll be difficult?"

"Difficult! Let's say he'll be a complete sod about it. I know he will." Simran frowned. "Problem is my father almost idolises my uncle - an older brother thing I suppose. He'll often do what uncle Mo' says without question."

"Oh." Seema looked into the distance. "Well, we don't have to tell anyone yet."

"No, no. I think we should. I know we've been 'official' for only a day," she chuckled. "But this has been building up for a long time. It's not like we're rushing. Or at least, I don't think we are. Do you?"

"No, I don't," Seema said softly.

Simran looked away, wistful with a faint smile on her lips.

"What are thinking about?" Seema asked.

Simran sighed. "The time when we came here, you and me, when I realised that I wanted more than friendship." She blushed.

Seema cuddled up to her. "Go on."

"Kirran was being horrible at that point, making me feel like I was a worthless piece of junk." Seema hugged her tighter. "And then, I realised that you were the one person that made me happy...gave me a purpose."

"I want to make you happy forever, Sim," Seema whispered.

Despite there being several couples walking on the path, Seema threw caution to the wind and kissed Simran, running her fingers through her hair.

Simran didn't mind at all. The kiss was electric.

#

Seema thumbed the power button of her mobile and sighed.

"You ok?" Simran asked.

Seema sat against the trunk of the tree, knees pulled up, with Simran between her legs relaxing back against her. Seema nuzzled into Simran's hair.

"Time's getting on. I wish we could stay here forever." Seema hugged her arms around Simran's shoulders.

"Hmm. Maybe we should come here for our anniversaries."

Seema was about to giggle, but she realised Simran was being serious. "That would be lovely. We could bring some posh food, a bottle of champagne, maybe?"

Simran leant her head back. "Fabulous idea, honey."

She turned her head and they kissed. Simran's hair got in the way, but neither cared. After a while they reluctantly made their way down to the path, popped the plastic bag of left-overs into a bin and slowly walked back to the car park. Seema loved the way Simran's arm felt through hers. The day was still warm, and Simran's slender arm had a thin sheen of perspiration. Seema didn't care. She had loved spending proper time with her lover. She wished every day could be like this.

Seema had always felt she was a private person. Some would say introvert. But with Simran, she just opened up. She was so easy to be around. Everything seemed so natural. Then, Seema thought, there was the physical attraction. Simran looked so good in her denim shorts. Seema smiled, admonishing herself for being so shallow. She tensed her arm, squeezing Simran's.

"You ok, gorgeous?" she asked.

"Mmm, just fine thanks my love. I'm mellow, too mellow!" Simran chuckled. "That's what fresh air does to you. Oh, and good loving, too."

Seema giggled, letting arm curl around Simran's waist.

#

For most of the journey back in the car, Seema gazed at Simran's profile. Simran protested feebly, claiming that it wasn't fair that she had to concentrate on the road and couldn't gaze back. In the end, she gave in and spent the journey with a bashful blush to her cheeks.

The last few miles, Seema ceased her gazing and gently massaged Simran's neck.

"That could send me to sleep which considering, would be a bad thing!"

"Sorry," Seema giggled. "So...what shall we do when we get back?"

"Umm, well," Simran began. She glanced quickly at Seema, and caught her look. Simran giggled. "Oh!"

"I want to make love to my girl," Seema purred as seductive as possible.

"Wow," Simran giggled and raised her eyebrows. "That's a deal!"

She turned her gaze back to the road just in time to stop for a red light.

#

Seema had intended for them to make love on the sofa, but as soon as the door was shut, Simran skipped through to the bedroom. Seema hurried after her, kicking her shoes off as she got through the door to her bedroom.

Simran knelt on the bed and held out her arms, locking her eyes to Seema's. Seema pulled the duvet off on to the floor and dived in to Simran's embrace.

Their kisses were wet and noisy as they grabbed at each other's clothes. Seema surprised herself by deftly removing Simran's t-shirt and front-fastening bra without mishap, pausing a second to take in the sight of her pert breasts and stiffened, petite nipples. Her fingers found the button of Simran's shorts and squeezed it through its eye.

Simran watched in lusty fascination as Seema's trembling fingers fumbled with the zip, pulling it down to expose the soft skin below her bellybutton. She only had time to pull Seema's top up and over her head, before Seema gently coaxed Simran on to her back and pulled the denim shorts down her thighs. Simran lifted her legs, allowing Seema to easily remove them. Seema cast them away behind her with a playful flourish, giving Simran the quivers.

Seema gently lowered herself until their mouths were millimetres apart. For a moment, she paused, looking deeply in Simran's eyes. They eagerly kissed, breath whistling from their noses. Seema massaged Simran's breast, lightly flicking the hard nipple with her thumb as their tongues impishly explored and jousted. Seema moved her hand down to cup Simran's warm pantied crotch, her palm on Simran's firm mound and fingers pushing against the tropic indentation of her pussy.

Simran shivered and sighed at the touch, parting her thighs and gyrating her hips. She sighed again as Seema slipped her hand between her panties and the smooth skin of her stomach, through the soft tuft of pubic hair until her fingers were stroking her tender wetness.

The feel of Simran's delicate and wet sex against her fingers was exquisite. Seema felt a rush of excitement as her fingers played at Simran's entrance, nimbly pushing her pink lips apart. She pulled away from their kiss and slid down the bed until she was able to take Simran's nipple in her mouth. She circled her tongue and gently sucked, feeling the tender nub stiffen further. As she suckled Simran's nipple, Seema daringly slid a finger inside Simran's pussy.

"Oh my," whispered Simran. She quivered as Seema's finger snaked it's way further inside. "Seem, I love you, I love you..."

Seema pressed herself against Simran's thigh as she stroked her finger quicker.

"Mmm, babe, ooo," Simran placed a steadying hand on Seema's neck. "Not too hard, not too hard." She chuckled.

Seema slowed her fingers.

"No, honey, my nipple," Simran half laughed, half gasped.

Seema slipped her hand from inside Simran's panties, pulled away and shuffled back up to kiss Simran. She was surprised at how wet her fingers were and carefully held them away from Simran's skin as she ran her hand eagerly over Simran's naked torso. She felt so happy that she was able to turn Simran on so easily.

Simran lifted herself up and in one swift motion somehow flipped Seema on to her back. Seema giggled as she ran the fingers of her other hand through Simran's long wavy hair trying to kiss her, but failing. Simran had other ideas.

She pulled Seema's leggings and knickers down, peeling them off, down and over her ankles, recklessly throwing them away. She kneeled in between Seema's legs and kissed her bellybutton. Slowly, deliberately, she slid down until Seema could feel her lips kissing her dark triangle.

"Oh wow, Sim," Seema whimpered, staring wide-eyed at the top of Simran's head as she moved lower. She suddenly felt a little self-conscious and wondered whether she should suggest a pause in the proceedings to freshen up.

But Simran seemed lost in lust. Her breathing became ragged and she was moaning as if she was already riding through a long and exquisite climax. Simran tentatively kissed Seema's wetness, her lips brushing against Seema's button. Seema twitched and gasped in surprise at the fabulous sensation.

Seema stared down the length of her body. Simran's eyes were closed as she continued to lightly kiss Seema's sex, gently pushing Seema's thighs further apart and moving down until her mouth brushed against the delicate lips of Seema's pussy.

"Seema...," Simran whispered huskily. "Oh Seema, you're beautiful."

Seema felt Simran's soft tongue moving up and down, lightly flicking her button and then pushing in to her. She let her head back down to the pillow and closed her eyes, realising that this had already surpassed her hopes of simple penetration with fingers.

Simran worked her tongue so gently, so tentatively, but Seema was overcome with pure pleasure none the less. She let herself go completely, ceasing to worry about how she would taste or smell to Simran, for Simran herself seemed to be deriving a huge amount of pleasure.

Seema reached down to stroke her fingers through Simran's hair. Simran was concentrating the soft movements of her tongue on her clitoris, sending beautifully hot pulses up and down her body. Every now and then, Simran would move her tongue lower down, pushing it between Seema's rosy lips and circling it around her soft opening. The sensations were exquisite, lighter than the touch of a finger, almost ticklish. Seema laced her fingers between Simran's and parted her legs further still.

Simran kept her efforts solely on Seema's clitoris, speedily flicking the hooded nub. Seema moaned softly in appreciation as the sensations threatened to come to a climactic head.

Seema opened her eyes and held her right hand to her face. The sight of Simran's creamy juices covering her fingers nearly took her to climax. With total abandon she put her oozed finger in her mouth and sucked, drawing Simran's moisture to her tongue. Feeling exquisitely naughty and totally liberated, she closed her eyes and savoured the taste as if she were sampling a rare and expensive delicacy.

Seema's climax was sudden and hard, arriving without any slow burning clarion call. She called out Simran's name as she pulled her knees up, almost curling up in to a ball as her clitoris burned through her orgasm. For a moment, Seema totally lost track of reality as she let out a loud whimper cum groan. Their eyes locked as Seema's climax showed no signs of abating.

"Oh my gosh!" cried Seema as Simran pulled away. As her peak finally eased, she felt mildly embarrassed at her noisy climax. "Oh my, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be quite that noisy, Sim. That was incredible!"

Simran giggled, a look of pleasant surprise on her face as she dabbed at the wetness around her mouth. Seema let her knees fall apart as she recovered, twitching as Simran gently pushed a finger inside her and kissed her inner thighs.

Simran slid up in between Seema's legs until their eyes were level.

"Was that ok, my love?" she asked.

"Ah, wow, more than ok. Amazing. Just amazing!"

"It certainly was amazing! You taste fantastic. Wow Seem, I just love every inch of you." Simran's voice was husky and laden with expectancy. She breathlessly kissed Seema, first on the lips, then on her cheeks and her nose.

"Mmm," Seema sighed in between kisses. "I can taste myself...!" She chuckled breathlessly.

Sensing that Simran was in desperate need of her own release, Seema rolled over, taking Simran with her and laying her on her back. She got in between Simran's legs and quickly removed her white panties.

"You don't have to do~"

"I want to," giggled Seema. Gosh, do I want to, she thought.

Simran moved her legs apart and reached down to lightly stroke her moist crotch with her slender fingers.

"Oh gosh, I'm soaking, Seem..." Simran whispered apprehensively. She glanced at the box of tissues on the bedside table.

"It's ok babe..."

Seema stared in wonder at Simran's pussy. Her dark hair was thick over her mound and thinned out further towards her delicate opening. Her pinkness was unfurled and Seema could plainly see how moist her tender furrow was. Seema couldn't stop herself from staring. Having had Simran between her parted legs, and knowing how it felt, she knew that Simran was giving herself completely.

"Seem, you don't have to...I'll get some tissue~"

Seema placed her hands on Simran's inner thighs, gently stopping her from getting up. "Sim, it's fine honey. Sorry, it's just that you're beautiful, so beautiful. I could just stare at you for ever, you know?"

Simran settled back and relaxed. "Ok, honey," she whispered between deep and heavy breaths. "I love you Seem."

"I love you too..."

Seema slowly leant forward, keeping her eyes fixed on Simran's. She recalled her favourite fantasy, and kissed a line from Simran's eager mouth, still harbouring her own scent and taste, down between her perfect breasts, lingering on her belly button bar, and lower until she felt Simran's tuft of pubic hair brush against her chin.

"Oh babe," Simran whispered, high pitched and breathless.

Seema slid her legs out behind her until her feet were off the end of the bed and she was lying flat on her tummy. She slid her arms under Simran's spread thighs and put her hands on Simran's stomach. Simran grasped both in hers as her breathing became ragged to the point where she sounded like she was hyper ventilating. Seema moved lower until she could see Simran's moist and pink lips blossoming through her bush, inches from her face.

Seema glanced up along Simran's stomach which was rising and falling quickly as she continued to whimper softly in anticipation. Her eyes were closed and lips parted, moving slowly as if she were speaking in tongues. Seema returned her gaze to Simran's pussy. She squeezed her muscles down below, feeling incredibly turned on by the sight and wonderful, light aroma. With stomach tightening excitement, she kissed Simran's silky folds.

Simran twitched and cooed at Seema's soft touch, whispering her name and squeezing her hands. Seema continued to lightly kiss the smooth, moist lips as Simran's dark bush tickled her nose. Like Simran, Seema was lost in her own little world. Having her lips against Simran's sex felt so different, like sampling a new and unusual culinary speciality for the very first time.

Tentatively she licked up and down. Seema found the sensations relayed by her tongue incredible; texture, taste and scent, all delectable and it was all so daring and strange. And so wet. Her lips were quickly covered with Simran's aromatic lube, and the slight pungency on her tongue transformed her nervousness into sensual eagerness.

She copied Simran's slow technique as the tip of her tongue found Simran's engorged clitoris. The dense pubic hair brushed softly over Seema's nose and mouth. Ignoring the stray hair on her tongue, she circled and gently flicked, using muscles in her mouth and base of her tongue that she had never used before. With her face so close, the soft and wet noises of her tongue against Simran's wet and yielding folds were almost amplified to Seema's ears. It was so much more detailed than her regular fantasies. And so much better. Simran tasted so damn good.

Simran's climactic yelp almost made Seema jump out of her reverie. She kept flicking her tongue over Simran's clitoris as she moaned and jolted through her orgasm. Simran's moans turned to giggles and gasps until she had to place a hand on Seema's head.

"Aah, stop, stop, stop!"

Seema chuckled, slipped herself up between Simran's legs and kissed her tenderly. Simran wrapped her legs around Seema.

"Wow, wow, wow," gasped Simran. "You're very, very good at that!"

"Ah, it's all about what you've got to work with, isn't it." Seema grinned. "And, you taste wonderful."

"Was it ok down there?" Simran pulled two tissues from the box on the bedside table.

"Ok?!" Seema said incredulously. "It was incredible."

"You made me cum so hard, and you're covered in my..." Simran cleared her throat. "Sorry! I've never had one like that before."

They dabbed at the wetness on their lips and chins with the tissues, giggling at each other's blushes. Seema pulled the duvet back on to the bed and over their naked bodies. After a while they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, sated and mellow.

#

The musical chiming of the telephone woke Seema. They hadn't been asleep that long, but it was long enough for Seema to feel way too mellow and cosy to get up. She let the answer machine take it, and stroked Simran's head resting on her shoulder.

Sleep pulled Seema down again into its velvety comfort. Her breathing deepened and her body relaxed completely.

Her eyes opened slowly at the sound of the telephone ringing again. This time Simran awoke too.

"I'll answer it, honey," Simran said sleepily.

"Nooo, don't get up."

"Hey, come on you, we need to get up or we won't sleep properly tonight," Simran chuckled, kissing Seema lightly on the forehead.

Seema pouted as Simran slipped out from under the duvet. Simran didn't bother to put any clothes on. Seema rolled on to Simran's warm spot and watched as she left the room, marvelling at her smooth, shapely bottom. Seema could still smell Simran's scent on her lips. Sleepily, she brought her fingers to her nose and inhaled slowly. She closed her eyes and smiled.

The telephone had long stopped ringing before Simran had got to it. Seema heard Simran padding back, but the telephone rang again. Simran dashed back and picked up the receiver.