Seema's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hundred metres away, and directly in Seema's line of view, was the house and somewhere inside, Simran. Earlier, before Seema had chosen a cafe, she had walked along the pavement counting the house numbers, wanting to make sure she had the correct house. She had drawn her coat collar up higher to cover her face up to her nose, in case she was spotted. But, as it happened, she knew which house she was looking for before she got anywhere near.

It was a non-descript single storey red brick abode sitting amongst the more traditional grey stone two and three storey houses. It was totally at odds with the other houses, standing out like a sore thumb. First, its size, then the stark white uPVC windows and front door made it an easy house to spy. Seema kept her eyes on it. So far there had been no sign of anyone entering or exiting the house.

She finished her cake and sighed appreciatively, before taking another sip of coffee. She looked around the cafe at the other clientele. The pace of life was slower here, and people seemed very friendly. She caught the eye of the old lady serving behind the counter and smiled. The lady returned her smile and glanced at the empty plate in front of Seema, before shuffling over.

"Was that ok my sweetheart?" the kindly old lady asked as she picked the plate up. Her hand shook slightly.

"That was absolutely scrummy, thank you," Seema smiled.

"Good. It's all homemade, y'know. Made it myself, I did."

"Wow. I wish my cooking was as good as that!"

"Oh, I'm sure it is," the old lady smiled. "Now, I better not offer you any more cake, else it'll spoil that lovely figure of yours."

Seema blushed. "It's very tempting, but I suppose I'd better not have any more. Thank you."

"Ok, my love. Wave your hand if you need anything." The old lady shuffled off, engaging in another conversation or two with the other clientele, before taking up her position behind the counter.

Seema smiled, and settled back to watch over the house. She thought of taking a holiday here with Simran. People here are so nice, she thought. She raised her eyebrows, and snorted. A perfect holiday, apart from the fact Uncle sodding Mo' owns a house here.

#

Despite being on edge, and the weather putting a slight dampener on things, Seema felt much happier. Her proximity to Simran was having a positive effect on her. She couldn't wait to set eyes on Simran again. She couldn't wait to snuggle up next to her in bed, to feel her skin next to hers. But it went deeper than that. Seema realised she would feel incomplete without her. She felt special knowing she belonged to her Simran, something she had never felt before.

Seema sat up suddenly, her pulse quickening. The white uPVC door had opened, and Simran's father stepped out. Seema would recognise the rotund figure a mile off, even with an overcoat wrapped around him. Seema squinted as she spied. Another person stepped out and looked around before being shooed back in. It was unmistakably Simran.

"Sim..." Seema whispered. For a micro-second, she wondered if Simran would try and run for it. Maybe her father had deceptively quick feet, thought Seema.

She calmly stood up, gulped the last mouthful of coffee and put a ten note on the table, all the time keeping her eye on the house. Simran's father had closed the door and was now getting in to his car. He reversed off the small gravel drive and gunned the car forward in the direction of the cafe. Seema covered her face with her hand as the car passed within three metres of the cafe window.

"Thank you," Seema called to the friendly old lady. Seema already had her mobile in her hand.

"Thank you sweetheart, bye." The old lady smiled.

Seema sprinted towards the little house, keeping herself on the opposite pavement. She pulled the hood of her raincoat over her head, cursing the rain as it became a downpour.

The fresh smell from the churning sea and the bite of the salty wind on her face had a welcome effect on Seema, revitalising her after sitting for so long in the cafe. Though, the caffeine was probably helping. Her mobile chirped into life. Seema tapped the icon and jammed the phone to her ear as she ran.

"Sim?"

'Seem! He's gone, I'm on my own, but~'

"Oh Sim, I'm so glad you remembered my number!"

"Seem, can you come now~"

"Sim, listen, I'm here," Seema reached the uPVC door. "I'm outside, I'm here babe."

Seema heard Simran whimper as she noisily scurried to window. Simran appeared in the front window and burst into tears as she set eyes on Seema. Seema waved as she too cried from relief.

'Seem, I can't get out. Everything's locked, everything.' Simran sobbed as she desperately yanked at a handle of the front window.

"Babe, wait, it's ok, it's ok." Seema walked to the window and put her palm on the wet glass. Simran placed hers in mirror.

'Oh babe, you're beautiful...'

"And you my darling," Seema weeped.

For a minute, they stood still, gazing at each other through the window. Simran was dressed in a loose cream shirt, probably borrowed and her hair was loosely tied in an untidy ponytail. She looked awful, bags under her eyes with her cheeks pale and drained of any colour.

A look of panic crossed Simran's face. 'Seem, I don't know where my father's gone, I don't know how long we've got...'

"Ok, ok." Seema took a deep breath and glanced to her right. She had a good view of the worryingly short stretch of road back up towards the cafe, and realised that if he came back now, she would have to bolt and abandon everything until the next time he left the house. Seema glanced down the narrow path that led to the back garden along the side of the house. Seema fixed Simran with a calming look. "Honey, listen. Are you sure there are no keys lying about? Are all the windows definitely locked?"

'Yes Seem, I've tried everything,' Simran cried. 'I just want to be with you...' Simran dropped the phone to the floor and rested her head against the window pane. She looked completely dejected as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Seema felt helpless. She desperately motioned to Simran, telling her to pick the phone back up. A worrying nag made her glance to her right. Coming fast around the bend in the road near the cafe was the same car that had driven past the cafe earlier. Simran's father. Pure panic gripped her.

Seema spun around back to the window, but Simran had disappeared from view. Simran's father angrily sounded the horn on his car as he came screeching to a halt in front of the house. A split second later, there was a loud smash of glass from the rear of the house.

"Seem, Seem!" Simran cried just as her father jumped out from his car. She ran on the side path towards Seema, tears of joy streaming down her face.

Seema instinctively bounded towards her. "Sim! We need to run," she cried, desperate to hug and kiss. "Your father's here!"

For a split second Simran panicked, her joyous smile disappearing fast. She thought quickly and pulled Seema towards the gravelled back garden. "This way!"

Just as they heard Simran's father screaming obscenities as he rounded the front of the house, they burst through a rickety wooden gate that was mercifully unlocked. It opened onto an alleyway. They turned right and hand in hand, ran as fast as they could.

#

Simran's father had long since given up the chase, but Seema and Simran kept running. A few startled locals braving the weather quickly moved aside for the rain soaked sprinters as they splashed through puddles along pavements and roads until they came, somehow, back to the beach north of the town.

Simran stopped first, gulping air down. She threw her arms around Seema and hugged her so tight that Seema struggled to breathe. Simran burst into tears as her legs gave way, dragging both of them down on to their knees.

"Oh Seem, I love you, Seem, I love you. I'm so sorry, you must have thought I stood you up outside work, and then I couldn't call you, you must have thought I was ignoring you, I'm so sorry babe, and then you came here to get me..." Simran choked on her sobs.

"Sim...it's ok my love...it's ok...we're together now and nothing will pull us apart ever again...I promise."

They remained in each other's arms, pressed tightly to one another. Simran refused to let go of Seema. Both were shaking from their gentle sobs of relief and joy, and from the adrenalin still pumping around their bodies. The soles of Seema's feet were sore, but the joy at being with her lover far outweighed any painful niggles.

"I've booked a hotel room for us honey," Seema said eventually as she pulled away. "I think we need to lay low for a bit."

"Ok. I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with you."

Oblivious to the chill gusts of wind blowing in from the ocean and the cold damp from the stoney beach soaking their knees, they kissed breathlessly, tears and salty rain drops trickling down their cheeks.

#

Simran knew the hotel where Seema had booked a room. On Seema's suggestion, they took a roundabout route to the hotel, avoiding any busy streets. Seema was convinced that Simran's father would be looking for them.

"I bet he's already called my uncle Mo'," Simran had said.

Seema agreed. If only you knew, she thought. Seema was not going to recount her exploits yet. Simran seemed in a fragile state of mind, so Seema decided it could wait.

By the time they reached the hotel, Simran was completely soaked. Her water darkened shirt clung to her and her hair was slick with salty water. She had smashed her way out of the house and forgotten she was wearing slippers. She now looked totally dishevelled, but she was oblivious to it as she clung to Seema.

Seema was a little surprised the girl on reception didn't raise an eyebrow at their bedraggled appearance. She handed over the key to their room and got straight back to texting, or whatever it was she was doing on her mobile. Seema kept her arm protectively around Simran as they took the stairs. Their room was on the first floor, at the back and facing the northern most curve of the bay.

As soon as Seema had closed and locked the door, and removed her raincoat, Simran embraced and fervently kissed her, her hands desperately running through Seema's damp hair, down to her bottom and over the small of her back. Seema let her own eager hands grasp and wander as she was overcome with relief, happiness and a sudden heat in her crotch.

"Wait honey," Seema said breathlessly in between kisses. "You must be freezing cold. You need to get those clothes off, and have a warm shower or~"

Simran kicked her sodden slippers off and balanced on one foot and then the other as she yanked her socks off. She pulled her shirt up and over head, casting it away behind her. Seema started to strip off too, easily getting caught up in the moment, and as soon as they were naked, Simran pulled her on to one of the single beds, down on top of her.

They writhed against each other as they kissed, hands wantonly grasping and kneading, tongues flashing. Their skin was cool and damp to the touch after they had been soaked by the rain, but neither noticed. Both kept their eyes locked on each other, seeking assurances after their time estranged. Seema worked her way in between Simran's legs and moved her lips to Simran's neck, lightly kissing and nuzzling as Simran whispered Seema's name over and over, revelling in their naked embrace.

Seema arched her back as Simran ran a finger down the indentation of her spine until her fingers stroked at the cleft of Seema's buttocks. Seema slid herself upwards until her lips touched Simran's brow. Simran's fingers stroked further until she gently hooked her fingers around, placing them against Seema's soft pussy lips. Seema gasped at the exquisite touch and gasped again as Simran's thumb brushed against the warm softness between her buttocks.

Simran pulled her hand back up, letting her moistened fingers linger between Seema's buttocks.

"Oh my, I love you Sim," Seema whispered. She kissed Simran lightly on the lips and then pulled away, slipping down until her face was between Simran's legs.

"Wait honey," Simran whispered breathlessly, propping herself up on her elbows. "Turn yourself around on top of me."

"Ok...," whispered Seema.

Seema turned 180 degrees and backed up, lifting her leg and repositioning herself over Simran's face.

"Oh, wow..." whimpered Simran. She hugged Seema's hips, pulling her down close to her mouth.

Seema moaned softly as she felt Simran's warm tongue plunge between the soft, puffed up lips of her pussy. She jerked as her clitoris was gently flicked and willingly teased from its fleshy hood. She rested her elbows on the firm mattress, hooked her arms under Simran's spread thighs and gazed at Simran's dark triangle. Her soft pussy lips were a dark pink and engorged furrow blossoming through her dark curls.

Seema lightly kissed Simran's musky sex, gently sucking her labia into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over and around Simran's hard nub, savouring the taste and scent of her lover. Slowly, Seema slid one, then two fingers inside, and while gently pushing her fingers in and out of Simran's slippery sex, she flicked her tongue. Simran did the same, causing Seema to whimper in ecstasy as she felt Simran's fingers sliding in and out of her own pussy.

The only sounds in the room were the sounds of waves crashing on to the beach a few tens of metres outside their hotel window, a background to the soft sounds of pleasure as they flicked their tongues and fingered.

Simran's hand wandered across Seema's left buttock. Seema moaned a little louder as she felt Simran's fingers gently rubbing between her buttocks, massaging the sensitive indentation. Seema quickly reciprocated, finding the glossy feel of the delicate hole between Simran's cheeks intoxicating. She flicked her tongue quicker over Simran's clitoris.

"Oh yes...," Simran whispered as she spread her legs further. "Seem, tell me when you're close...I want us to come together."

Seema guessed Simran was close to climax. By the way she was bucking her hips and the way her soft moans were increasing in pitch and intensity, she was very close.

"Not yet babe," Seema gasped, ignoring the fatigue at the base of her tongue. Her senses were overwhelmed. Simran's delectable scent and taste, the feel of Simran's fingers and tongue massaging, penetrating, stroking and flicking, the excitement at the abandonment with which they were pleasuring each other, and the relief that they were together again; it all served to bring Seema to the brink of climax.

"Aaaahhh...," Seema moaned, her tongue flicking harder and faster. She pulled away for a second. "Ah, babe...coming..."

Seema pressed herself down on to Simran's tongue and jerked her hips as her climax built, pumping her fingers inside Simran's soaking sex whilst pressing her other fingers harder on the softness between Simran's buttocks.

Simran thrust her hips upwards, pressing her soft pubic mound against Seema's chin. Mild spasms coursed through her body as Seema sucked her slippery folds into her mouth and tirelessly flicked her tongue.

They climaxed together, perfectly oblivious to the volume of their moans and pussy-muffled cries of pure pleasure and satisfaction. Seema rested her head on Simran's inner thigh, in a wonderful and heady daze as she licked her lips, savouring Simran's ambrosial and copious juices. Slowly, their bodies relaxed as the après cum mellow suffused their bodies and minds.

In one slow and coordinated motion, they moved, got off the bed and pulled the blanket and sheets down far enough for them to dive between the sheets. They kissed and held each other tight, wrapping arms and legs around each other, neither wanting to let go.

"Love you Seem," whispered Simran as she blinked tears away. "Thank you for coming here to get me."

"Love you too Sim. I'd do anything for you honey."

"Oh Seem. We've got something special, haven't we?" Simran fixed Seema with a questioning gaze. "You do know that I love you, don't you?"

With a touch of guilt, Seema recalled Simran's diary entries. "Sim, I do know, I really do." She kissed Simran lightly. "I love you more than anything, and yes, it is special. I'm so glad I'm in love with you. So glad."

Simran smiled, and sniffed as her tears welled. They settled into a more comfortable embrace and feeling emotionally drained and utterly relieved on many levels, they eventually fell asleep with their lips touching.

#