Seema's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seema broke down, partly out of relief, and thanked Simran for being a loving, thoughtful and exquisitely beautiful partner. Simran ditto'd and kissed her on the lips while Bal' awkwardly looked away as he returned from the kitchen.

#

Bal' stayed in the car as Simran clambered out and walked up the path to her parents' house. Seema had hoped that she would be left alone, but Bal' insisted on staying behind with Seema. For a while, there was an awkward silence, though Seema could sense that he wanted to say something.

"Seema," he said eventually. He hesitated before twisting in his seat to face her. "I am so sorry...for everything."

"It's ok," Seema said quietly. She swallowed at the lump in her throat. "Umm...I'm sorry...I can't help the way I feel about Simran~"

"No, no Seema...I...I must admit to feeling a little strange about it, but...my daughter seems very happy, even with all this rubbish going on..."

Bal''s show of acceptance opened the floodgates for Seema. She burst into tears.

"Oh gosh," she mumbled. "I'm sorry..."

"Oh dear, Seema." Bal' fished a bundle of tissues from the decorated box on top of the dashboard. "Here... You've been through it Seema, haven't you. I feel awful that you had to see that video... It's terrible Seema, terrible."

Seema blew her nose and wiped her eyes. "All I want is...all I want is your daughter...I love her so much. I wish all this crap would just go away."

"Ok, ok..." Bal' still needed to get used to a few things. He sighed. "It will go away, soon...eventually." He glanced awkwardly at Seema. "But, I'm afraid, along the way there may be some bombshells...for Simran, that is. She will need... support."

Seema sniffed and looked Bal' in the eye. "How do you mean?" Bal''s hesitation caused panic in Seema. She sat forward quickly. "She's not ill is she?"

"No no no," Bal said hastily. He became agitated and gesticulated nervously. "Well...maybe I shouldn't have said anything...just be there for her...please."

Seema's mouth became dry. "I will, always, but what's~"

The front door of Bal''s house opened and closed. Seema turned to see Simran approaching.

"Not a word, please...let things take their course," Bal' whispered to Seema before Simran opened the passenger door and got in. He forced a smile and regarded his daughter. "Is your mother happy, sweetness?"

"Yeah," Simran said. "But ... she's pretty angry, Dad...just to warn you."

"Oh...I knew I'd be in trouble," he said quietly. He chuckled nervously as he fired the engine. "That's why I stayed her, sweetness."

#

Seema and Simran knelt facing each other in the bath. As soon as Seema had closed the door and locked up, they had immediately decided on a long bath.

For a while they looked into each other's eyes, letting the hot water soothe their legs, and the steam slowly moisten their skin. Seema felt so relieved being back in her flat, back in familiar surroundings with her love. She was still smarting from her humiliation at Mo''s office. But, despite wanting and trying to erase it all from her mind, she couldn't get Jake's reactions to the situation out of her head. He had seemed ashamed, and Seema was sure she saw tears in his eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

Seema blinked. She had fallen into a daydream. "Fine thanks love. I'm just glad to be back here...with you."

Simran smiled, concern for Seema playing across her features. Seema reached behind for the soap. She lathered her hands up until she had thick gloves of white, fragranced bubbles covering her hands. She reached forwards and rubbed the lather into Simran's shoulders, down her smooth, toned arms and back up.

"Mmm, nice," Simran whispered. She lifted her arms and put her hands behind her head, bunching her hair up. Her breasts lifted as the smooth, moist skin pulled upwards in sympathy.

Seema massaged the remaining lather onto Simran's breasts, moving her hands slowly in a circular motion. Simran's nipples quickly became erect, slipping spring-like under Seema's palms as she massaged. She moved her hands up until they brushed Simran's armpits.

"Tickles!" laughed Simran.

Seema chuckled. "Now...let's wash your other bits!"

Simran giggled and turned around. "You better let me wash yours too..."

#

Seema was so incredibly grateful for her own bed; a firm mattress, a duvet instead of blankets, and plenty of room to spread out. Not that they were using the full expanse of the mattress by any means. They lay close together on their sides and had smooched until Simran had fallen asleep.

Seema wasn't tired though. She was still smarting as images of the suits and the video flashed periodically across her mind. But, despite this, she was also feeling a might unfulfilled. She and Simran hadn't made love, despite an incredibly erotic bath during which Seema had become highly aroused. They had smooched in bed, which unfortunately heightened Seema's state of arousal. But, Simran was dog-tired, and if she was honest, Seema thought that maybe love-making was not 'appropriate', considering everything.

Seema slid quietly out of bed, drawing the duvet back up around Simran's sleepy form. Her crotch was annoyingly wet and tingly as she drew her robe around her shoulders and quietly slipped through her bedroom door. She flicked the light switch in the kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk.

She sat on the sofa and popped her glass on the coffee table after she had drained it. She flicked the TV on, muted the volume and channel hopped for a few minutes before realising that there was nothing at all of interest on. She sighed and questioned her decision to pay for the full satellite package.

The mild ache and warmth beckoning from her crotch was too much for Seema. Feeling guilty for leaving Simran out, she parted her robe, exposing her thighs to the cool air of the apartment, and shuffled her bottom to the edge of the sofa. As she parted her legs, she could almost hear the wetness of her pussy as her creamy lips separated. She pressed a finger into her furrow, causing herself to jolt as she brushed her needy clitoris. Lightly chewing her bottom lip, she gently masturbated, pulsing her hips to the rhythm of her fingers.

A sudden shudder signalled her coming release. Seema pressed her hand to her mouth in an attempt to muffle her gasps as she came, her juices erupting from her quivering flower and dripping down on to the edge of the sofa. Her body jerked to the wild paroxysms of her climax until her sated muscles turned limp as she slumped in to the soft sofa. She moved her fingers down beyond her sensitised clitoris and quietly exclaimed at the copious wetness. She quickly lifted herself up and off the sofa. There was a wet, dark stripe on the leather, its small creamy wave front slowly dribbling down towards the floor.

"Oh gosh," Seema whispered, almost chuckling at herself in mild embarrassment. She pulled some tissues from the box on the coffee table and wiped the slow motion waterfall from the sofa. She hurried through to the bathroom and carefully dried herself with tissue, laughing softly at the strangely pleasurable discomfort as she brushed her clitoris.

As she was about to flick the lights off and return sheepishly to her sleeping lover, the flashing red light on the answer machine caught her attention. She padded across and pressed the play button.

'One new message. Message one.'

'Seema...ah...it's Jake...listen~'

Seema almost staggered backwards as anger and dread surprise seized her muscles. She jabbed her finger towards the delete button.

'~don't just press delete, ok...please. I know you think I'm an absolute cunt right now...and you'd be right...but...Seems...I can't tell you how sorry I am...for the weekend...and today...~'

Jake's voice was beginning to crack. He sniffed and swallowed hard, the sounds a treble-heavy crackle from the tiny speaker.

'Mo' will try and come for you and Simran. Look...you've got to understand he's a real bad and dodgy guy...But, there are things you can do...I...I've sent you a package...a disc. It should be with you tomorrow or the day after. I couldn't drop it 'round because of the restraining order...I'm sorry Seems, please believe~'

This time, Jake sobbed. He held his breath before exhaling slowly.

'~when you get it...send it to the police...and take this number down...eight, three, nine, two, two, zero...it's a~'

Beep. 'End of messages.'

"What...?" Seema whispered. She frowned and jabbed the play button again. The message stopped in the same place. She scrabbled around for a pen and a piece of paper, pressed play again and scribbled down the numbers Jake had recited. She stared at the numbers, trying to figure out what they were. "It's not a 'phone number...so what is it?"

She felt a chill as she thought of Mo' 'coming for them', driven by hate and his unhealthy infatuation for Simran. She stepped towards her front door and made double sure the deadlock was fully extended from its barrel. She worried; what would he do and how far would he go? Was Jake even being genuine, she wondered. She recalled his reactions to the video at Mo''s office. What was on this disc that Jake had sent? Come to think of it, what were the bombshells Bal' had spoken about? The clamouring confusion and questions in her head masked the hurt and rage sparked by hearing Jake's voice.

"Seem? Where are you?" Simran called from the bedroom, her words slurred by sleepiness. "Seem?"

Seema shook her head, too full of unanswered questions and worry. "Sorry honey, coming." Her mood lifted a little on thinking of returning to her bed and her lover's warm and sleepy embrace. She tapped the delete button on the answer machine and quickly returned to Simran.

Beep. 'Message deleted. No more messages.' Beep. The answer machine's announcement echoed in the silence.