Seen at a Mall: An Allegory of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed ruefully. "Well, it was that! You know I love you, and yes, I was hoping you'd catch my hints about something like this. I was starting to feel so old and unattractive, and now I know just how much trouble you're willing to go through to keep me interested in you."

"I meant what I said, little slave. I'm keeping you. Forever. I've got this place up here in the hill country rented for a week, and the kids are all taken care of, and you and I are going to stay here, naked, and make love until we can't anymore. And if you're very good, I'll let you come home with me afterwards, instead of just keeping you here, naked and bald, and visiting you after work every day. I love you!"

"I love you, too! I still can't believe you'd take my hair, though! You LOVED my long hair, Master!!"

"Yeah, I was worried when you started with that tirade! GOD that was scary! You almost had me convinced you DIDN'T want me to continue! But for years, now, you've whined and complained, and continually wanted it cut shorter, and I always told you what the consequences would be if you cut it, even a little, slave, so you've finally got your wish! You let your hair grow as you wish, from now on, and I'll continue to take care of it--and you--whatever length you decide on!"

You chuckled, "Well, this was pretty drastic, but I always suspected you weren't kidding, Master! Are you going to finish the job?"

"Oh, yes, slave! But first, let's go inside! I want you again! And I still need to anoint your scalp with my next load, little baldy. But in deference to your comfort, we'll use the bed, this time, so we can fall asleep when we're done. I mean, you ARE getting old, now, and you need your beauty rest, right, slave?"

"Asshole!"

"BAD slave! You'll pay for that in the morning!"

"Master!! I'm just being a playful slave!"

"Luscious slut! I'll playfully beat your ASS in the morning!"

"Master," she cooed.

I doubted she'd actually feel the lash in the morning.

And for the rest of the week, a Master and his delicious, SMOOTH slave lived in shaven, connubial bliss. And for the rest of their lives, as well.

Well, until HIS 40th birthday...but that's another story

---------------------------

Ending 2, the Scooby Doo ending (Consensuality revealed):

And then she came a final time, as I waved the hair in front of her face, and her head came back again, and I plunged deep into her for a final time for myself, and she began crying out, "Lover, what have we done? Oh, lover, you bastard, oh God, I love you!!" and I screamed out, "Happy 40th Birthday, lover! I love you!!!" and began pumping her full of my cum.

Minutes later, when we'd regained our senses, I began to release her from the bonds, and laid her down on the soft grass and began to cuddle her as she deserved.

I repeated, a little more coherently, "Happy Birthday, lover. Did you enjoy it?"

"You BASTARD! How could you? All those years you've hounded me to grow my hair, and now, this! My HAIR! How will I go to work? How will I show my face at church?"

"Feel your head!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Just what I said...feel your head!"

Gingerly she reached a hand up to her skull...and found several inches of hair remaining!!!

"I thought you wouldn't mind a short summer cut, for once in your life. And I knew if I was fucking you, you'd be a little too distracted to notice exactly what I was doing to your head...and so, I used the extra long attachment on the clippers. All you noticed was the missing weight of your hair, and the fact that the pull on your head was being released by clippers, which were touching your scalp. I've done a pretty rough job on it, but the hairdresser will be able to straighten it out and you'll have a short--but definitely attractive and stylish--'do' for the summer. I knew I could 'pull it off.'"

She laughed ruefully. "Ha, ha, very funny! Well, you succeeded! I love you! I was hoping you'd catch my hints about a scene like this. I was starting to feel so old and unattractive, and now I know just how much trouble you're willing to go through to keep me interested in you. But then, when you said you were going to shave my head, I just went nuts! I couldn't believe you would do that to me!"

"Well, if I'd just brought you out here, and only did things you wanted, where would the thrill have been? I had to make you at least "think" it was somebody having their way with you, or the scene wouldn't have had the same intensity. Anyway, I meant what I said, little 'slave.' I'm keeping you. Forever. Well, for this week, at least.

"I've got this place up here in the hill country rented through next Sunday, and the kids are all taken care of, and you and I are going to stay here, naked, and make love until we can't anymore. And if you're very good, I'll let you come home with me afterwards, instead of just keeping you here, naked and clippered, and visiting you after work every day. You are too incredibly sexy for words; God, I love you!!"

"I love you, too! Let's go inside! I want you again! And I'D still like you to anoint my hair with your next load--the protein will help it over its shock. But how about if we use the bed, this time?"

"Deal, luscious slave slut!"

"Asshole!"

And for the rest of the week, a "master" and his delicious, SMOOTH "slave" lived in shorn, connubial bliss.

And for the rest of their lives, as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending Number 3: The dark side (Totally non-consensual--do not read this ending if you think it will offend you.)

And then she came a final time, as I waved the hair in front of her face, and her stubbled head came back again, and I plunged deep into her for a final time myself, and she began crying out, "Bastard, BASTARD!!" and I screamed out, "You bitch! You sexy slave slut!" and after pumping her full of my cum, collapsed on top of her, as she hung there, shorn and defeated, in her ropes.

Minutes later, when we'd regained our senses, I disengaged. She continued to hang there, bald head hanging down, weeping silently. After putting the blindfold back on her, I strode around to her front, and taking advantage of her defeated posture, began the task of removing the final bits of stubble from her scalp.

After carefully lathering the entire area, a few swipes from my friend--while holding her head steady to offset the crying--and the deed was done. Her head glistened in the moonlight; but she was no longer the one for me. She'd shown her true colors, and regrettably, I was sickened by what she'd shown me.

After hanging her pelt on the hook beside the others--it was certainly a worthy addition to my collection--I began the final preparations for her trip back to the capture site. I pulled up the pickup truck, transferred her belongings from the van into the front, and swapped her tie ropes one by one to their counterpart stanchions in the bed of the truck. After taking up the slack with the pulley installed in the truck, I began leading her up into the bed.

A flurry of questions on her part prompted me to remember to gag her as we headed back to civilization.

It was a long ride back for me, and I assume, a longer one for her, naked, hairless and violated as she was, under the tarp in the bed of my truck. When I released her, back at the initial scene of her capture, I left her nude, bound and still blindfolded, but with her purse nearby, and the means to escape in a few minutes when I was safely gone. As I drove away, watching her struggle in the rearview mirror, I reflected that it might be a while before I went hunting again. But, then again, maybe my luck would be better, next time...maybe the right one was out there, somewhere. Maybe...

*

Writer's Note: I considered a fourth possible ending, where the captive is kept at the "retreat" and subjugated further, until--after much humiliation and degradation, of course--she is a willing slave to her captor, and they live happily ever after... but the story was way too long as it was.

The fifth ending my wife suggested--that she would be able to resist, not cum, and he would have to make good on his lost bet and have to release her, hair intact--I never considered.

If anyone else wants to write that type of wimpy ending, feel free, but make sure no one confuses it with my other alternative endings. In my stories, like in life, the dominant wins.

If there is enough interest in their further tales at "the little chateau in the piney wood", I may reconsider my decision on ending number four, but for now, this story has run its course. Hope you enjoyed it...you're certainly welcome to tell me why not, if you didn't.

That is, after all, what free speech is REALLY all about.