Seff & Veronica's Sunday Continues

Story Info
Things are heating up quickly at Seff's House.
3.3k words
4.5
11.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she crossed the threshold of Seff's house, Veronica's eyes had to adjust to the dimly lit foyer. They walked through the living room and up the stairs to his bedroom. Once the door was closed they locked in a warm and loving embrace. They held on to each other as though each was a life raft of sorts; to let go would mean almost certain danger would occur.

After a few minutes, they felt it was safe to let go, if only for a while. It had been a trying week for the both of them. Seff with his work, Veronica with school. As he helped her off with her jacket and various other layers they looked into each others eyes. The way the couple were looking at each other seemed as though each wanted to rip the other apart limb from limb. But there was an element of tenderness in their eyes as well. Seff made an effort to put his mind on to other, less naked, thoughts.

Looking into her eyes, he asked, " How was your ride over here?"

Veronica sat down on the bed and began to remove her shoes and socks so that she could be a bit more comfortable. She thought of how to answer his query. "Well," she started, " For the most part it was uneventful. It was a bit too warm on the bus, though," she said as she smiled at him with more than a hint of seduction playing on her lips. " But that may have been because I was thinking about you..."

Seff just stared at her for a moment. He couldn't even think of how to respond. She always knew how to make him feel loved and turned on at the same time. More than anything, right now, he wanted to pleasure her, if she would let him. Veronica always tried to hold off, teasing the both of them for as long as she could, but inevitably she would break down and allow him free access to her most hidden parts.

" You are so sexy right now, Veronica," he said as lust filled his eyes and voice.

Veronica took his words in and decided to have a bit of fun with him. She put on her most exaggerated sad face and began to pout. "Am I only sexy right now, Seff? I try to be sexy for you all the time, but now I know that it has all been for nothing!"

In half a stride he was sitting next to her on the bed, kissing her cheeks, lips, eyes, nose, and mouth. He held her close and was quick to reassure her that she was the most beautiful woman in the world and the sexiest in history.

" Veronica, I love every bit of you.... I want to please you in any way that I can. I want to make love to you."

Once again, Veronica looked up into his eyes-- for even when they were both seated, he was still taller than her-- and decided that today was to be the best day that they had ever shared together to date. Reaching down with her right hand she began to unbutton starting from the top of her long sleeved, buttoned-down, black shirt. With her left hand she began to caress his right thigh, which was closest to her, all the while never dropping her eyes from his.

Veronica finished unbuttoning her shirt, and placed her right hand perilously close to what was now an obvious hardening in Seff's pjs. She was slow and deliberate in all that she did; she did not want to rush anything. This was something to savour. Her motto, after all, was that: Anticipation is half the fun.

She looked down to her slightly heaving chest and looked back into his eyes, as if hinting that he should do something to further the situation. With a pleading look in his eyes, Seff slowly slid Veronica's shirt from her shoulders and gasped audibly when he saw the cleavage that was created by her breasts being confined to the lacy, black bra. She couldn't understand what he meant by gasping in such a way, so Veronica asked him what was the matter.

" Are you kidding!?" he exclaimed, as he buried his head between the soft masses of flesh. " You know how much I love your tits!" At this point Seff reached around Veronica to undo the hooks on her lacy bra. She was tingling in anticipation. As much as she wanted to restrain her own urges, she wanted more than anything to feel his tongue and lips on her steadily hardening nipples. Sensing this, Seff pulled the piece of lingerie off her body, and gently made her lie down on the bed. He could hardly contain his amazement at seeing her breasts for the first time today. They never ceased to amaze him and he had seen these breasts for many, many months... And hopefully for many, many more to come; Seff could not imagine ever getting tired of them.

He restrained himself as much as he could and and accomplished this fairly well, but for the stirring in his groin. He laid down on his right side, but propped himself up on his elbow so as to face her. In a fluid movement, he took her left breast in his right hand, and began to work his way to her nipple with a trail of kisses, while at the same time, he took her right breast in his left hand. When finally his tongue reached her nipple, she let out a low moan; a smile came to Veronica's lips and she sighed deeply, enjoying the magic that was Seff's tongue.

Periodically, he would look up at her to take in the pleasure that was written all over her face as he would lick, suck, and nibble on her. Seff could tell she wanted more and knew she would not ask, but in a sense, that she expected him to move things further along. And so he would... But not yet. He paused for a moment to raise himself up and trail kisses all along her skin. He kissed all along the top of her breast, to her shoulder, her collar bone, nuzzled her neck.

" You smell so beautiful," he muttered softly under his breath but loud enough for her to hear, to which she sighed once again. A smile playing on his lips, he continued to trail his lips along her skin and kissed his way up her jawline, making his way slowly to her mouth. Once he got there, Seff nearly devoured her lips. She spread her lips willingly as his tongue forced its way into her mouth. A moan escaped from her again as his tongue found hers and he tried to coax her to be a bit more aggressive in her kissing. He continued to kiss her in this way as he slid his hand from her breast and trailed it along the soft skin of her stomach until he reached the top of her jeans. He stopped kissing her for a moment, trailed his tongue to her other breast this time and with his left hand began to unbutton and unzip the jeans. Once he had done this, his hand slowly made its way into her pants staying above the material of her panties. He just wanted to tease her a bit more before getting to the "good stuff." Several moments passed, in which Seff caressed Veronica through the material between her legs.

Suddenly, Veronica came out of the reverie it seemed she had been in. She raised herself up onto her elbows, looked Seff straight in the eyes and said, " So are you going to finish undressing me and eat me out, or what?" A smile spread across her face when she saw the shocked look upon his as he released her nipple from his mouth. She rarely ever was this direct with him. And he was, of course, more than happy to oblige.

He smiled and kissed her lips once more and rushed to kneel on the floor. He positioned himself between her thighs and scooped his hands below her body just above her hips and began to pull her jeans off; they finally reached her ankles and he removed them completely before moving closer to the bed. He began to kiss the damp bit of cloth covering her crotch and then pulled her black panties off. Seff placed his face close to her pussy and lightly licked her lips with his tongue. At this, Veronica shivered, but said nothing.

Seff continued running his tongue down her pussy, teasing her just a bit; he knew that she would be torn as to whether she wanted all of him in one fell swoop or a gradual indulgence in the pleasure she was experiencing which is exactly why he started off slowly. She may have been demanding a few moments ago, but he knew his woman all too well, and sometimes better than she knew herself. He continued to kiss and nibble at her pussy lips slowly for about minute as he caressed the skin of her belly gently. He knew that he had spent enough time teasing her.

His tongue delved deep into the warm, moist folds of her pussy, now. He licked all the way from the bottom of her pussy near her ass to the top where her clit was. Veronica bucked involuntarily. He was now focusing on her clit; Seff licked and sucked and moaned against her with pleasure. He lifted his head a bit so that he could look at her and he flicked her clit lightly with the tip of his tongue. " You taste so good, Veronica. I could eat you all day. You're going to cum for me soon, aren't you?" Veronica looked at him, gasped, and nodded yes.

She lay back down and closed her eyes, as he went back to "work." Seff's cock was so hard right now that he could feel it slightly peaking out of the fly on his pjs. It gave a sudden twitch, and he moaned as he held his tongue against her wetness. Seff swirled his tongue all around her swollen clit knowing that her orgasm was imminent. He moved closer to the edge of the bed, pulled her thighs onto his shoulders, and buried his face in her pussy and gently rubbed his hardness on the bed. He ate her with such passion that her orgasm was soon in sight. He could tell the moment that it began; her clit began to pulsate under his tongue. Veronica grabbed the back of Seff's head with both hands as she face fucked him while she came. It was a long time before she was able to come back down from the heights, and when she did, she could not open her eyes or move.

Seff smiled as he unhooked himself from her grips and lay down at her side. She turned her head to look over at him, smiled, and whispered, " Thank You." She looked so beautiful just then, that he was over come with love for her and kissed her deeply. When the kiss finally ended Veronica giggled and said, " You're right. I do taste pretty good today." Then, she rolled over onto him in a forward facing cowgirl position and began to kiss him softly on his lips. He responded in kind. But Veronica's kissing became more and more intense and Seff found himself succumbing to her deep and passionate kissing. She began to lick and suck on each of his lips, first the top one and then the bottom. She sucked and nibbled on his lips until he began to grind his hard cock into her pussy. He had even managed somehow to get the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Veronica felt this, and without warning she vaulted off of him and told him to stand up.

Confused, Seff did as he was told. At the very least, he reasoned with himself, this was certainly a different spin on things. She stood in front of him, smiled innocently, but there was lust and curiosity in her eyes which she could not shield and he saw this, but said nothing; he wanted to see where this was all going. She began to undress him and removed his shirt. Once off, Veronica ran her hands all over his chest. She loved the feel of manliness under her fingers. She placed her left cheek on his chest and felt the warmth emanating from his soft skin. She breathed in deeply and sighed. The scent of his cologne was still fresh and she loved it.

She continued running her face along the soft hairs of his stomach until her lips met the top of his pajamas. She took the cloth between her teeth and pulled down; she also brought her hands to the other sides of the pants to aid in their removal. Finally, they reached the ground and his hard cock bobbed into view. Veronica's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Though she saw him almost every week, his cock never ceased to amaze her. "It's so beautiful," she whispered, as she took it in her hand. All the while, Seff gazed down at her in wonder. She looked up at him then and began to kiss his cock. She felt as though she should worship it and began to lick from base to the tip using the flat of her tongue. She did this for a few moments, teasing him, before she took all of it into her mouth. When she sensed he could take it no longer she slowly took all of him into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat. He gasped loudly. He could not believe she was doing this. She even swallowed to try and make her throat tighter as she kept his cock lodged there.

Feeling the familiar gag-reflex about to work, Veronica withdrew his cock from her mouth just a bit and began to bob her mouth on it in a continuous, fluid motion. Often, she wondered if he could tell that she was switching it up to sort of "save herself" but whether he could or couldn't, Seff never mentioned anything. He seems to be enjoying this, Veronica thought as she continued to bob her head to keep the rhythm she had created. More than anything, though, I want his ass. And with that last thought she grabbed his ass with both of her hands which caused several things to happen at once. Seff gasped for two reasons, it was such a compliment that she wanted as much of him as she could take, and the force that came along with the grabbing action definitely hightened his state of arousal. By grabbing his ass, Veronica had managed to, again, lodge his firm cock all the way into her mouth. She moaned in a mixture of pleasure and slight uncomfortability, while he moaned out of sheer pleasure.

Though he was enjoying the situation more than any words could describe, Seff mentally shook himself. He wanted to regain control because he wanted to fuck her, and she would most likely not turn down the offer. "Veronica, get on to the bed," he said with his commanding voice full of lust. " On all fours..." With that, she took all of his cock into her mouth, one more time and moaned in complete pleasure before she proceeded to stand up again.

She positioned herself at the edge of the bed with her toes dangling off and playfully shook her ass at him. " Mmmm," he moaned as he passed his hand between her legs; she was still soaking wet. He played with her clit for a little while and then cupped her ass slightly as he dove two fingers in and out of her pussy. It felt as though the heat inside of Veronica might permanently burn his hand if he kept it inside her much longer. He withdrew his hand from her moist folds and placed his hands on her hips. "You are so hot," he said. Seff, then, took his cock in his hand and slowly rubbed its head against her wet pussy before finding her waiting slit and driving his hardness into her in one thrust.

" Uuuunngggghh!!!!" they moaned loudly in unison. It has been a long two weeks, they each refelcted to themselves. Seff began to move his hips in a rhythmic way, thrusting in and out, over and over again. " You are all mine, Veronica. But you know that, don't you?" Seff asked, his voice low and full of lust. She arched her back and moaned in reply as she began to thrust her ass against him. He stopped moving, but she continued moving forward and back slowly and with surprising control. Seff was mesmerised at how she moved against him.

She moved forward again and Seff worried that she was about to go too far. But Veronica knew what she was doing, pulling her pussy away from his cock until it was almost completely out of her, but stopping just a few fractions of an inch before that would happen and then she would slide slowly backwards to take all of his hardness into her. Now, she increased her speed and slammed into him. He thrusted into her at the same time and placed a hand on her shoulder, pressing her down on to the bed. His left hand was grabbing her hip, her ass, and stroking her skin as he fucked her harder and harder. " Oh, oh, ohhh, Seff your cock feels so good in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum inside me," she gasped sharply and moaned as he went faster and faster and deeper into her pussy.

" You want to feel me cum inside you? You want me to fill you up with my cum until all it drips out of your pussy on to your thighs?" Even as he spoke these words he could feel his ejaculation getting closer.

"Oh Seff, yes! Fuck me until you cum!" Veronica was having a little trouble getting the words out properly, her breathing was ragged and her face was pressed into the pillows. With that, he grabbed her left breast which had been left unattended for so long, and half a fistful of her hair and leaned closer to her face as he pulled her to him for a vicious, lusty, wet kiss. He let go of Veronica's hair and grabbed both of her hips as he thrusted more and more.

Seff moaned in a more continuous stream, as he felt the cum working its way from his inner most parts, up from his balls, and he said, " Oh fuck Veronica, I'm going to cum. Aaah!!! Aaah!!! Mmmmm..." He continued to pump his seed into her until there was no more. His thrusts slowed, and finally stopped. He caressed her skin and lightly kissed her back. He pulled his cock out of her and laid down on the bed. Veronica cuddled up to him and kissed all over his chin, nose, eyes, forehead, and then passionately kissed his mouth. " That was hot," she said as she glanced at the clock. "It's only eleven-fifteen. We've got the whole day ahead of us! But now let's take a nap. You'll need the rest," she said with a glimmer in her eyes.

Seff held Veronica gently in his arms, pulled the covers over the both of them, and they soon drifted off to sleep.