Seff and Veronica's Sunday Surprise

Story Info
Couple gets quite frisky when the weekend arrives.
1k words
4
10.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 01/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright but chilly December day in Southern California as Veronica stood in the queue to get on to the 180 bus to Glendale. Sunday, she reflected quietly to herself. It's been a long week.... All those finals... She didn't want to even think of what her grades would be like. Her stomach tied into a knot at the very thought. "Well, what can you expect," she muttered to herself as she nodded in greeting to the driver, "If you don't study you're not going to do well. Whatever. I shouldn't think of this right now. It's harshing my mellow."

It was Sunday, her weekly trip to visit her boyfriend, Seff. At least the wait for the buses wasn't too bad today. Thank goodness. She couldn't wait to see him. It seemed like the longest time since they'd last been together. When was the last time she had seen him? She tried to remember. She finally remembered; they had last seen each other over two weeks before... Which happened to be the time she stayed over at his house. She smiled mischeveously to herself, remembering the wild and crazy night. The thought of what they now referred to as the '5 am experience' still made her tingle in the special spot between her legs.

Veronica shivered in spite of the warmth within her heavy pea coat and knitted scarf. They'd been together for close to a year now, but when ever she even thought of Seff, her body ached for his touch. He seemed to have gotten sexier since the first day she met him, all those months ago. She never was sure what it was exactly that attracted her to him. He was tall, not too skinny- the perfect balance of squish and muscles. His eyes were a deep, dark-chocolatey pool of brown, which always made her melt. His hair... well, there was another story.. It was short and dark, the only real way to describe it; the perfect length for him. Veronica had always liked those guys with "rocker hair," who more than likely had longer and better hair than she did. In all honesty, it was a lot easier to run her fingers though Seff's hair (especially when they were locked in a passionate frenzy!) than with other guys she'd been with. She liked that he was fairly well groomed. Even the goatee thing she had never really liked on anyone else, but it really worked for him.

Invariably she began to think of his lips. Full, but not too much, just the right amount to nibble on if the mood came upon her. Breaking her thoughts away from this, Veronica took a moment to look out of the window to judge how close she was to her stop. With a jolt, she yanked the Stop Request cord; she was only one stop away from where she got off. Veronica laughed at the pun she made. As the rear doors opened, she set off in the direction of her beau's house. A few blocks walk were the price to pay for not driving.

After having been in the warmth of the heated bus, she realized that her coat was not all that warm. " Maybe it was thinking about Seff that got me so heated up." A huge smile spread across her face as she crossed the street at the corner. " Anticipation is half the fun; I can't wait to see him!" She quickened her pace as best as her short stature would allow.

Barely at 5 foot 3, she often wondered what it was that Seff liked so much about her. He was over six feet tall; Veronica liked to think of him as being the 'tall, dark, and handsome' man that she kept reading about in all those Romance Novels. It wasn't that she was bad looking. She just wasn't your average modelesque type. Her layered, color-changing hair was just below her shoulders, she wore black rimmed, plastic framed glasses, and she was far from being a 'girly-girl.' She didn't wear high heels, why bring herself to the point of complaint? Yes, Veronica was a Chuck Taylor Girl through and through. The major thing that stood out on her short, small frame was her large bust. Try as she might to conceal it, it was to no avail. So she stopped trying to cover it up, and decided instead to embrace them. "Yep, all natural," she told many a horny guy who wanted to cyber when they asked her. In some foreign countries tits that were more than a handful are considered a waste, and she thanked her lucky stars that she lived in good ol' US of A where the boys loved big breasted women.

More than once Seff had marvelled at their size. Which, of course, never hurt her ego, either. They were quite efficient when it came to giving a good tit fuck, even she had to admit it. "Enough about me," she said to herself as she crossed the intersection to Seff's street. Veronica walked on for about a hundred yards, and came to a stop when she reached the right house. Now the fun would begin. She was tingling all over just thinking about it.

Seff was waiting for her at the gate. She could hardly contain her delight at seeing him. He looked so sexy with his rumpled hair and pjs. Veronica couldn't wait to get him out of those clothes. Come to think of it, she couldn't wait to get out of her own outfit. She walked over to him with a huge grin and out-stretched arms. She loved his hugs. They sent her into another galaxy with all the love and lust that were contained in them.

"Good Morning my sweet, sweet Veronica," he whispered huskily into her ear as he took in the fragrant aroma that was her perfume.

"It's been too long. I've missed this," she said as she looked up into his eyes. " I've missed you." Veronica licked her lips slowly and gave him an innocent yet seductive look. " Let's go inside... I need to warm up..."