Segolene's Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Segolene paused as if she lost her train of thought. "I am not making sense am I?"

Luis smiled. "It makes some sense I suppose. I am not too concerned about what I own or how much somebody else owns. It just doesn't bother me."

"Right! And for Nora it does. She isn't happy unless she has what she expects is due to her. She didn't think you could ever treat her like that. Money for Nora means she can buy something; own something; for you it means you can do something. You would never be compatible."

"Well, it certainly is a theory. It may need to be refined a bit however."

The wind suddenly freshened and made tree leaves turn up. The clouds enlarged rapidly and seemed to grow ominously darker.

"Ass up! It looks like we will be racing the rain. Let's get a move on."

As the motorcycle sputtered to life, large rain drops popped on Segolene's helmet; a few at first and then faster and faster driven by the wind. As the intensity increased the noise rose to a steady drone before becoming part of the background.

Segolene rested her head on Luis's back as the rain pelted her helmet. She gazed to the right, focusing on the rows of houses, storefronts and vacant lots that blurred past. Groups of people huddled in doorways or crowded under umbrellas too small for protection from the sheeting rain. Blue flashes of lightning reflected off the plate glass windows, gave the urban landscape an unearthly aura. The cycle occasionally twitched from side to side as they crossed steel road plates and the pebbled road surface. Still, Segolene relaxed.

Luis concentrated on controlling the bike as the rain intensified. He headed south which meant the storm and wind pushed them from the right.

"Don't loose' it" he said to himself.

'Nora is a fool', Segolene thought.

The traffic lights were out and Luis slowed as the traffic backed up through the intersection. Without a thought, he revved the engine and veered left on a side street and then right down an alley. At mid-afternoon the sky was pitch dark and water rushed down the center of the alley before pooling at a clogged storm drain. He stayed wide of the standing water and continued through the maze of back streets and alleys. At the center of downtown all power was out, cars blocked intersections and the rain and wind intensified.

"Should we find an overpass to hide under and wait this out?" Luis muttered but did not receive an answer. Instead he did a quick survey and an equally quick decision. A quarter mile, half at the most, and we will be out of this clusterfuck. The sidewalk was clear of pedestrians. "Hang on!" He eased the cycle over the curb and threaded their way past the parking meters, newspaper boxes and trash cans down the vacant sidewalk. The shouts from the occasional walker or stranded motorist were lost in the tattoo of the rain. "Almost clear" Luis barked over his shoulder as he they bounced off the curb and an up the wrong way on a one way side street. A car approached them flashing its lights and sounding its horn. Luis kept to the right as the car eased passed.

Finally! At almost walking speed the duo turned into the alley behind Luis' house. With the front wheel, Luis nudged open the gate to his yard, feathered the throttle and glided the bike under porch. Segolene slid off the back and straightened up as the waterlogged slacks tightened their grip on her legs.

Inside, the basement was dark, damp and narrow. A washer and dryer were on the left and a laundry table piled high with assorted clothing was on the left. Luis groped for the light string and tugged it. A bare bulb cast a close halo about the back of the basement. He grabbed a towel from the laundry pile and tossed it to Segolene who caught it and immediately wrapped it about her hair like a turban and proceeded to wring the water out of her hair. As she did Luis noticed her white blouse was nearly transparent from the water. The seams of her bra appeared etched against the fabric and a freckle or mole looked like an ink spot. If Segolene caught him staring she gave no indication.

Luis stooped to untie his shoes and commented "you should get out of those wet clothes before your catch a cold."

"So that is the reason you rode in the rain."

Luis looked up to see Segolene unbutton her blouse and let it drop off her shoulders as she cupped her bra in her hands and pushed her breasts together. "How do you like my boobies?" she teased with wry grin.

Luis stood and gazed at the inviting crease. "I do like your boobies." With that he placed a thumb against the budding nipples pressing through the fabric at the apex of each cup and massaged softly with his thumbs.

Segolene closed her eyes and stoically accepted this teasing as a twinge of excitement arced through her torso. As he continued, she placed her hand upon his chest and let her fingers roam around the grey t-shirt which was now almost black with rain. The cotton felt like the hide of a reptile; wrinkled and gathered in wet rolls. Instinctively she felt the tiny bud of his peaked nipple. "Me too" she added as she worked her free hand under his t-shirt. Luis broke his contact with Segolene's pleasure points and pulled off his t-shirt and dropped it to the floor with a muffled plop.

Segolene's fingers teased his navel and then traced the trail of hair to the center of his chest. She leaned forward kissing his chest before dragging her tongue through the coarse hair and arriving at his nipple. Her tongue circled the small firm mound once and then her lips locked on it and sucked hungrily. She broke free with a soft slurping noise. "I do like nipples." She nuzzled here face into his chest hair, "and hair also." She added.

"Male or female?" Luis joked.

"Either" she murmured nonchalantly as she continued to range her mouth over his chest.

Luis spread his fingers and rubbed his hands over her back bringing them together at the snap for her bra. Deftly, he separated the clips and let the ends drop free. As he did so, Segolene gave a shrug and the garment fell to the floor. She ran her hands down his side and pressed them together at his crotch. His loins responded in the confines of his sodden jeans. Nimbly she worked the waist button loose and jiggled the fly down far enough to slide her hands in and shimmy his jeans down to his ankles.

Luis balanced himself a Segolene worked the jeans free from one leg and then the other. She crouched before Luis' naked body as he undid the towel from about her hair and ran his fingers through her tousled locks. Gently he tugged her to her feet, paused for a moment and then lustily examined her naked torso. Her nipples were large, tan, erotic targets with small sensual peaks marking the bulls eyes.

As he contemplated the luscious aureoles, Segolene unbuttoned her wet slacks and began to ease them off her hips. Luis paused in his daydream and dropped to his knees before her and assumed command of her disrobing. He unsheathed the denim slacks from her thighs and gathered them to her ankles. She rested her hand on his head for balance as he wrestled her feet from the pants legs. Luis leaned back and perused the vision before him. The rain soaked panties were transparent against her skin and the damp tangle of pubic hair pressed sensuously through the soaked fabric.

He leaned closer drawing his mouth near the tempting triangle and breathed in slowly absorbing the musky scent. The elastic waist band yielded to his gentle grasp as he coaxed her panties over her rounded ass and down her legs. A slow glow spread across Segolene's crotch and through her torso.

Luis rose as his eyes took in her nakedness; calves to thighs to crotch to belly to breasts and finally lips and eyes and hair. As their eyes met a telepathic desire leaped between them. Luis took her hand. "Let's find someplace more comfortable" he whispered, even though nobody else was there to hear, and quietly lead her to the stairs. Segolene admired his ass as he preceded her to the first floor. At the base of the stairs to the second floor, he stopped and motioned for her to lead. As she ascended the first couple steps, he reached out and felt the crack of her ass. Segolene paused. Luis traced a finger along the crevasse from the base of the spine to the point it disappeared between the top of her thighs. Then slowly a single finger eased in and probed the damp cavern between the sweet lips. Segolene cooed and continued her trek up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs she stopped. As she got her bearings, she noticed the bed then turned to Luis. She surveyed his body taking particular notice of the trail of thick hair that ran from his crotch over his navel and spread out across his chest. "I like hair" she muttered to herself before refocusing her gaze on his staining erection. Impulsively her hand grasped the firm shaft and she led him to the bed.

They faced each other; self-constrained and silent. Luis opened the drawer of the night stand and reached in and retrieved the foil packet. He eased Segolene towards him and taking her hand passed it on to her. Segolene knew the familiar feel of a condom. She sat on the edge of the bed, ripped the foil and removed the latex circle. Luis' rigid cock, with the slight glint of precum collecting on the head, pointed directly towards her. She squeezed the shaft to coax a few drops from the magic eye and with her index finger spread a film over the bald head. Luis winced with pleasure.

Segolene positioned the reservoir tip over the head of his cock and expertly unfurled the cover down his aching shaft. As she reached the base, she availed herself of the opportunity to run her fingers through his thick curly hair. "I do like hair" she commented again as she sat back to admire the male organ now sheathed before her. Her fingers glided below to caress his balls while her gaze remained fixed on the champion before her.

She shook her head knowingly. 'Cock' she thought. Her memory raced back over the myriad ones she fondled, kissed, stroked, sucked and stimulated during her experiences. A twinge of jealousy ached into her heart. She was envious. She enjoyed being a woman but to have a cock was a constant fantasy. The convenience, the feel, the sensation, and the availability she yearned for. She longed to grasp her pleasure at any time or in any location or any position. She ached to know the sensation of a hand stoking or a mouth firmly locked and sucking on 'her' cock. The surge of arousal and the rush of excitement as the dollop of warm, sticky come flooded down the tiny pipe and erupted, signaling the totality of an orgasm she could only imaging.

Of course, she had her pleasure point. Her 'troll', the tiny sorceress who guarded the entrance to the magical moist cave and had at her command a million tiny sensors to arouse and stimulate. But the troll was a contrary sorceress; never quick to work her charm and frequently refusing to evoke any magic. As pleasurable as she could be, so could she be frustrating, demanding and reclusive. Unlike the cock she could not be readily exposed and manipulated. Her gates must be opened and an eager servant must be shown the way and coerced to staying until the task was completed. She moved her hand to her crotch wishing of the pleasure that was not there.

She snapped out of her reverie and lay on the bed on her side making sure to tantalizingly raise a leg to expose the hole between her legs. Luis lay down beside her. He throbbed with lust and desire but wanted the dalliance to last as long as possible. Segolene clenched her teeth in anticipation of the hard cock sliding in and out between her legs but she too wanted it to be as prolonged as possible. Their fingers touched gently, then their lips followed by tongues. "Foreplay" Luis breathed softly. "Oh yes" Segolene responded. With that Luis slowly messaged her ample breast, kneading it from the base to her large fawn colored nipples. He lightly pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "I like nipples" he added seductively as he lowered his mouth to her aureole and sucked with a soft slurping sound. Segolene cradled his head and drew it closer. She closed her eyes and let the current vibrate gently through her body. "Don't rush" she pleaded as she savored the comforting sensation. Luis continued sloppily licking, sometimes biting mostly sucking as he fought the urge to mount her forcibly and satisfy his rising urges.

Segolene drifted through the sensuous haze sublimating her desires to absorb as much of the soft passion as possible. Idly her hands glided over his back anxiously wanting to satisfy him but did not want to break the spell he had cast over her. A light touch on her belly; she twitched. Fingers crept down her torso towards her pussy. "HHHMMMM" she thought as they coursed through her curly hair and pressed on between her legs.

Suddenly a shock wave coursed through her body. The alchemy of Luis' mouth on her nipple and finger up her twat caused excitement to surge throughout her. She gasped. Luis sensed the spark and drove his fingers deeper into her. First one, then a second, spread her lips as they explored the soft damp walls of her cavern. Segolene flinched in pleasure under the prodding and squirmed to accept him. She spread her legs and shifted to let him gain the topside. Luis rolled upon her, his stiff, sheathed member probing between her legs. Segolene reached, grasped and guided him into the gap between her legs. Luis positioned himself and pumped twice to secure the location. Segolene pushed back as the swollen member pressed deep into her womanhood. Together they syncopated their actions; Luis pumped rhythmically while Segolene pushed back with coordinated timing.

The condom diminished the stimulation for Luis, so he increased the tempo thrusting sharper and faster to increase the sensation and excitement. "Yes, yes" Segolene breathed as she wrapped her legs about him and violently rocked her hips as her clit responded to his charges. "Keep it up. Keep it up" she pleaded as her body tensed for the approaching orgasm. Luis lagged. He needed more pressure surrounding his shaft. He grunted and moaned as he fought to reach the sexual pinnacle. Segolene felt her pressure building like a tremor before the eruption racing towards her and with enthusiastic expectation.

Together they thrashed about amid a litany of moans and feral sounds. The bed joined the chorus with the strained creaks of springs and the crashing of the headboard into the wall. Segolene' s breathing raced as her belly tensed; the signs of an impending orgasm. Luis recognized this and drove faster hoping to come at the same time. The earth moved for Segolene as the pent up wave of an orgasm swept over her with a rush. She shuddered and sobbed beneath Luis as she experienced the ultimate physical release. Intuitively she knew she beat Luis across the finish, however, she did not relax. She was compelled by a primal need to satisfy her partner at all cost.

Luis knew she came but continued to work he shaft deep in her. Segolene followed though with enthusiasm to coax the magic shot of come from his balls. Faster and faster she humped until Luis felt the tension, the constriction and the euphoria of his ejaculation. He slowed his thrusting but continued until her sloppy scabbard milked another load followed by a third into the reservoir tip of the protective jacket.

In blissful communion Segolene held his body to hers. She felt the weight of his chest pressing on her breasts, the powerful hips resting between her thighs, his warm ragged breath cresting over her face and the recently rigid member going limp within her.

Luis too felt the firmness of Segolene's body beneath him. He kept his cock in her as it softened and then slowly withdrew, feeling the soft friction of her lips drag against his flaccid member. He then rolled off her onto his back. Side by side they lay, silently stared at the ceiling. Segolene sidled closer until the length of her body was on contact with his.

"That was nice" she whispered as if someone other than Luis might hear, "that was very nice."

"Just nice" Luis retorted. "In my opinion it was superb."

"Well 'nice' is the highest compliment I give. Superb and great don't mean much to me."

Luis felt a bit deflated. Although he never deluded himself about his sexual prowess, he did think this was better than an average lay. "Well, I still think you were superb and that is definitely a compliment."

Segolene rolled on her side, rested her head on his arm and splayed her hand across his chest deftly groping for his tiny nipple. "I like nipples" she said as she encircled the small peak with the tip of her forefinger. Luis smiled. Segolene's hand roamed down the soft chest hair over his belly stopping above his coarse pubic hair. Luis flinched. Segolene lifted her head to catch a glimpse of the limp prick still encased in the wilted sheath. She casually felt the trapped viscous fluid.

"You should take that off" she joked, "you don't want him to get overheated. Let me do it." With that Segolene adeptly extricated the male member for the used latex, delicately maintaining the precious juice in the tiny sack. Luis looked on curiously as Segolene then spread the smarmy juice between her still sweaty tits. "I like come also" Segolene added as she rolled on her back and used her tits to massage the come into the chasm between her breasts. On that cue, they drifted off to sleep.

Someone stirred. Luis was looking at the ceiling. The room was dark, washed in shadows. The gentle tattoo of rain continued. Segolene forgot where she was for a moment before she lifted her head and gazed about the darken room. Without saying a word she got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. Luis watched surreptitiously as her naked body crossed his gaze. She did not close the bathroom door. Luis heard the faint sounds of the toilet followed by running water. She returned by same path but stopped by the side of the bed and stared out the front window. She was cloaked in shadow as she turned and a sudden lightning flash strobed her naked silhouette against the window.

Back in the bed, she used her curled arm as a pillow, lay on her side watching Luis. Idly, she placed her arm across his chest and circumscribed with her finger ever tightening spirals across his breast until it came to rest at the tip of his nipple.

"Penny for your thoughts" Luis quipped without looking at Segolene's directly.

"They are worth more than a penny, maybe two or three pennies. I am not offering a bargain today." Segolene ran her hand over his stomach, idly circumscribing patterns over his chest and around his nipples. "I like nipples" she parroted without reflection.

"Ok. You said that before. Why nipples?"

"Evolution. Survival of the species, sex, my DNA."

Luis, slightly confused, stared into the darkness and commented, "Why are nipples critical to all that?"

A dead silence came between them. Luis felt he had committed an indiscretion quickly tried to formulate an apology.

Segolene continued. "Well, I experienced my first auto-erotic stimulation by fondling my nipples. I do not recall the exact date but I was quite young and alone. It was quite erotic and sensuous. So much so, that I can still recall it with near perfect clarity. Also, as a species we are constantly evolving. I believe evolution is a long set of probabilities that does not have any real goals. We are here today because one of these probabilities favored survival of this species. That comes down to sex. Our DNA must be wired to have sex or else we would not be here. Animals who's DNA did not get wired for sex are gone."

"What is the physical difference between men and women?" she asked rhetorically and did not pause for an answer, "not much! Somewhere back in the womb chromosomes crossed. You ended up growing a penis and testicles; I a vagina and ovaries. Most other differences can be attributed to hormones."