Segolene's Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Segolene paused to collect her thoughts; Luis tried to figure out where she was taking this thread of logic.

"Non-physical, emotional, psychological, philosophical; call them what you will; differences are more subtle. Primary among these is the orgasm. The orgasm is what makes sex work. If there was no orgasm would anyone roll around, sweat and grunt if there was no 'holy grail' or 'promised land' to be had? Not likely!"

"But it is not so cut and dried. The male of the species produces millions of sperm at a clip; each one hoping or wanting to be the first to penetrate that singular egg. Females drop one egg a month, maybe, whether that egg is destined to encounter a renegade sperm or not, it happens. But without this egg, the species does not continue. This leads us to a dichotomy. The male MUST ejaculate his sperm to propagate the species; the female involuntarily produces an egg that forms the other half of the equation."

"Also, the male's orgasm is well defined; his penis quivers, pulsates and then ejaculates a wad of come. If the male doesn't blow that wad, he may enjoy the activity, but he won't have an orgasm. He must orgasm to continue the species. The female is not so lucky. There is not any physical symptom that defines an orgasm for a female as there is for a male."

"So, since evolution has kept the species intact for so many millions of years, this must be how it works. The male must have an orgasm to keep sex interesting. The female must have a desire for an orgasm. This desire causes the female to arouse and stimulate the male but does not automatically guarantee an orgasm. It is the desire for an orgasm that makes the female want to participate in the sex act, but achieving an orgasm for the female is not an evolutionary requirement."

"You have sex so you can come and be satisfied. I have sex to make you come and that is my evolutionary satisfaction. If I actually do come, that is an extra."

"So you never expect to come?" Luis asked skeptically.

"Not really. I mean, I know I can come and do. But my satisfaction is derived from sexually satisfying my partner not just having an orgasm. If I come and you don't, I feel that I have failed in my mission. And one thing I know will urge me to continue is nipples are the ultimate arousal."

"Is this another theory?"

"Oh yes. Another theory. I have several of them."

Luis smirked. He had never encountered someone exactly like Segolene. "When do you find the time to come up with all these theories? You are a one woman think tank."

Segolene replied with a gravelly laugh. "I find the time every month, when I get my period. It must be hormones or something but I think some weird thoughts, my monthly musings, during that time. The problem is that I am not on the rag long enough to finish a dissertation!" Her laugh morphed into an exuberant chuckle.

"Besides nipples, what else is on your mind?"

"Oh things," she quipped. "I think about things; differences and 'tensions' for want of a better word. Why people are different, react differently to the same situation and why they have attitudes. Does that make sense?"

Luis mulled over 'making sense'. Has anything that transpired today made sense?

"Do you think I am easy?"

"Huh?" Luis gave a quizzical glance. "Easy? No" he paused, "but I would say willing."

Segolene chuckled, "eager perhaps?"

"OK. Eager if that is the word you want to hear. Are you eager?"

Segolene rolled on her back. "From the moment I saw you from the street, actually, the first time I heard Nora talk about you, I was eager. Nora had a picture of you and at night I would hold a pillow close to me and pretend it was you. You don't know how many times I made love to you before I met you."

"When you say 'made love' was that physical or just imaginary?"

"Are you asking if I beat off, I did" she answered unabashedly. "It doesn't bother me to admit it. I think everybody does but few want to say so publicly. I'm sure you do." Segolene paused but Luis did not react. "Listen. It is evolution, nothing more. Survival of the species. When you come down to it, we are animals. OK, 'rational' animals but none the less animals. If you shake off the moralistic, religious trappings we . . . ", her voice trailed off and then continued "I don't get too hung up on other people's moral ideas. I think that feeling good is OK."

Luis unclasped his hands behind his head and placed his left hand by his side between Segolene and him. Segolene rustled a bit and let his hand come to rest casually next to her thigh. Segolene was silent, maybe she said too much or the wrong things. Did she really believe what she said? Had she had thought about this frequently but never articulated it, at least not to another person?

Luis turned his hand towards Segolene and let his fingers wade into the coarse fingers of her pubic region. Segolene rolled a quarter turn towards him to give his hand more access. Luis responded with a gentle massaging of her mound. She shifted more on her tummy and let her head rest on Luis's chest. Luis maneuvered his hand to caress the intersection of her thighs. His palm rested on her mound while his fingers prodded the soft flesh of her lips. Segolene arched her back, lifter her hips, nuzzled her face against the smooth hair of Luis chest as her extended tongue explored his small button nipple. Her moist tongue rimmed the nipple until it stiffened against her tongue. As the bud firmed to her licking, she pursed her lips and began to gently suckle the dry tit.

Luis squirmed with delight, drew a deep breath and tensed his hand beneath Segolene's clit which caused her to respond with a feverish sucking. Luis braced for the carnal rush as he worked the tip of his fingers between her lips and blindly searched for the small hot clit. The fleshy tip of his finger zeroed in on the firm trigger and slowly circled it and increased the pressure with each revolution.

Segolene spread her knees and raised her hips further and began gyrating over his finger. Luis withdrew and gently felt the outer labia with his thumb and forefinger until he pinched her clit through its hood and began to tug firmly. Segolene gave a sharp yelp and pulled back from the twinge of pain. She relaxed as Luis continued kneading her clit between her lips. A fierce surge swept over her as her skin erupted in goose bumps and her hips fought to encourage the carnal jostling. Her teeth dug into his nipple as she strained her hips to increase the tension on her clit. Back and forth she reacted to each erotic tug of her clit. She heard herself whine through her teeth as the tension increased in her loins.

"More, more, don't stop" she pleaded, then "softer, softer" she begged.

Luis eased the tension but kept a steady grinding pressure on her clit as Segolene's body strained, quivered and then released as the orgasmic tremor rushed through her body. "That was . . . that was great. That was really great!" she wheezed between breathes.

Luis slowed his massage to almost a halt as Segolene's body melted from the carnal surge. Her knees straightened as her hips relaxed pinning Luis' hand between her cunt and the bed. Her head rested on his chest staring vaguely down his torso. She drew a series of deep breathes slowly exhaling across his belly. She was in a pleasure filled stupor as she focused on his erect cock. As if in a dream, she slipped her hand over his tummy and splayed her fingers through the curly hair at the base of his rigid member. "I like hair" she commented once again.

Her memory drifted back to a time in her early teens when she first encountered the male organ. Classmates considered the penis with trepidation, curiosity or revulsion but not Segolene. She relished the opportunity to gaze upon and caress it. Eagerly, at the slightest opportunity, she would unabashedly fondle a guy's crotch, whether on a bus, in a car, the small grove of trees in the back yard or in the basement of a house with friends or parents just beyond the door. 'Segolene the beat off machine', she mused at the recollection of her teenage moniker.

Again she was envious and disappointed that she did not have the same access to stimulation and self-pleasure. The texture; hard, firm but still malleable, fascinated her. The amazing ability to grow, expand, stretch the casing taut captivated her. She was fascinated with sensitive conduit on the underside of the shaft which responded to her most gentle touch and ended at the small delicate notch at the base of the smooth iridescent head. How the head itself, smooth and bald, remained soft and flaccid when the shaft was most tense.

She could only imagine the sensation caused by her hand, warm and soft, rhythmically gliding up and down an aroused phallus; the sudden spasmodic pulses; and the climactic ejaculation of seminal deposit onto her hand or arm or face. She desired to experience the same sense of pleasure but knew she never would. Instead she realized her fulfillment in the satisfaction of her partner.

A car's tires hissing on the wet street snapped her from the blissful reverie. Reflexively she encircled the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger and applied a gentle squeeze of pressure.

Luis flinched as his engorged cock ached from the pressure. Segolene noticed and responded by relaxing her grip and slowly drawing the loose finger up the sensitive underside. Luis restrained himself as the digital enclosure rose and fell with a feathery touch. He closed his eyes, absorbed in the pleasure of Segolene's magical caress. Easily, slowly and steadily her hands fueled Luis' lust. His hips rocked to the rhythm of her hands speeding the tempo.

"More. More" he begged softly, "it feels so good." He sensed the change; more of her palm, a bit more pressure, some gentle squeezing as she stroked the stiff organ then suddenly she stopped. Luis cringed until he felt her fingertip touch the head of his cock and spread the succulent drop of precum back and forth across the small eye. He moaned audibly and contorted his body at the tantalizing sensation. He emitted a guttural "Oh" as the wanton tension reached a critical point. "Don't stop. Make me come" he pleaded.

Segolene took the cue and with the expertise derived from excessive experience, she proceeded to masturbate Luis in earnest. He felt the professional stroke of her fist as she gently but vigorously worked to coax an orgasm. For what seemed like hours, Luis was trapped on the tantalizing edge of coming.

"Almost. Almost." he complained fearing she would suddenly stop.

With this Segolene shifted on to her knees and let her pendulous tits hang over his cock. She rocked her body so her nipples brushed the head as she stroked. "Now! Now!" he exclaimed. Segolene lowered her breast so the cock was positioned between her tits and her hand pounded between them with each stoke. Suddenly, the cock erupted spewing a large dollop of come between the fleshy globes. "Ah. Ah" he exclaimed as the pleasure oozed from him. Segolene took delight in her hand job as she caught the spreading juice between her tits and over her nipples. 'That is the best' she thought as she shrouded the suddenly limp member between her ample breasts.

Luis let his head fall back on the pillow and his body relaxed. "What time does Nora pick you up?"

Segolene left her head resting on his thighs and snuggled closer so her boobs maintained a light hold on the waning cock and answered. "Never! I hope".

Luis awoke. The rain had stopped and the pre-dawn light projected soft shadows across the ceiling. He experienced his normal morning erection. During the night Segolene shifted her position was curled on her side with her back resting against his hip. Luis contemplated his situation and tried to anticipate her next move but nothing seemed to register for him. Finally, he sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. "Where you off to" Segolene quizzed who was awake also.

"Got to take a leak."

"Can I watch? Do you need help?"

"Sure" Luis laughed.

With that Segolene got out of bed and followed Luis into the bathroom. Luis felt awkward as he stood in front of the toilet holding his cock with one hand and Segolene crowded next to him. "Let me try that" she pleaded as she moved his hand aside and gently held his cock. Luis chuckled uncomfortably.

"OK go ahead" Segolene urged.

Luis overcame the bout of nervousness and relaxed enough to urinate. Segolene's sensitive fingers felt the gentle vibration as the warm stream coursed its way through the narrow conduit. She giggled as she directed the stream back and forth across the clear pool. Once again she reminded herself how much better the male body was designed for convenience and pleasure. She did not conceal her obvious envy as she shook free the last clinging drop.

"I need a shower" Luis lamented as he stared blankly into the mirror and added "a shave also."

"I do too" Segolene added. "I smell earthy. You know that smell of leftover sex! Not a bad smell, just earthy."

Luis turned on the taps and let the temperature stabilize in the 'warm' range and then stepped into the shower. Segolene picked up the soap off the ledged, stepped in and pulled the shower curtain closed. The spray washed over Luis as she lathered the soap against his chest and repeated her mantra of the night before "I like nipples" as she rubbed. Luis chuckled and squeezed a long squirt of shampoo onto her thick mane. She tipped her head back as his fingers kneaded the soapy emulsion through the thick fibers and the warm lather washed over her torso. She rubbed the soap under her arms, between her breasts and over her ample nipples; washing away the dried come and remnants of last night.

Segolene drew her soapy hands down her tummy until they rested amid the curly hair of her pubic triangle. Gently she massaged herself as Luis rinsed the shampoo from her hair. As the last of the suds cascaded down her back, she felt the press of the bar of soap that Luis glided down her spine, easing through the crack of her ass and coming to rest on the lips of her cunt. Her finger's and Luis' met just above her clit. Luis worked the soap in a forward and back motion edging it slightly deeper into her with each pass. Segolene bent forward and balanced herself against the shower wall as the ever shrinking bar of soap pushed against her welcoming pussy. She coaxed her hips to accept the slippery invader deeper, imagining herself being taken by a strange animal or alien or perhaps an oily fist. The slight burning sensation inside her aroused her.

Luis wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her breast in a milking manner from the ample base out to her succulent nipples. He continued this until Segolene turned. With that he placed his hands on her shoulders and pressed. She resisted. He pressed harder and she lifted her head until their eyes met.

"Blow me" he pleaded.

"With pleasure" she replied and lowered herself to a kneeling position. She stared up and pulled her sodden hair back from her face and draped it down her back. "With pleasure" she reiterated. The needle spray from the shower pelted her as she approached the rigid cock and took it fully into her mouth.

She took him deep and let the warmth of her mouth excite him. She faltered, gave a cough, and swallowed before continuing. He watched his cock disappear steadily into her oral cavity until her nose and lips collided with his pubic hair. She paused. Luis sighed as she then proceeded to slide her face back off his shaft. Her teeth and lips dragged gently on the sensitive underside causing his hips to reflexively twitch towards her. He felt her retain the head of his cock just behind her teeth and her lips close tightly. He strained to keep his composure wanting to prolong the pleasure as long as possible.

The erotic sensation coursed through his body as tongue, lips and teeth expertly stimulated him. He was conflicted; torn between the desire for a quick climax and the prolonged satisfaction for the oral teasing. Segolene sensed this and concentrated on teasing the head with her lips and nibbling on the fleshy flaccid tip but not bringing him to an orgasm. She exquisitely tortured him.

At last his strained body could not stand to torment any longer. "Make me come. Just make me come." Segolene glanced up briefly and then vigorously attacked. It became a duel between her mouth and his cock. Hungrily she chewed, tugged and sucked until lust serpent surrendered its precious fluid. A few more draws extracted any residue before she reluctantly released her spent prey.

Luis dropped to his knees to face Segolene beneath the soothing shower. He lovingly caressed her before forcibly placing his mouth to hers and she returned a share of his bodily fluid. They clung to each other beneath the cleansing rain as their passions ebbed but their longing continued.

Coffee, toast, fried eggs and a pitcher of Bloody Mary's for après. "Segolene, that is a French name. Are you French?"

"Do I act French? Do I fuck like I am French? Do I fuck like a French whore?"

Luis mused, "Whores do a lot of acting. I don't think you were acting."

Segolene gave a knowing smile, glanced at her watch and she sipped her coffee, "Nora will be by to pick me up in a few minutes. It is a long ride back to Long Island."

"You will have a lot to talk about. I suspect you are not shy about kissing and telling."

Segolene gave a wry smile, "I am not as open with Nora as you may imagine. I like to keep some pleasures for myself."

Luis thought about his next question. "Do you have a boyfriend? Somebody serious?"

"That is two questions. Yes I do have a boyfriend; No, there is nobody serious in my life. Are you worried about competition?"

"I accept that this is most likely just a fling. I do not want to disturb any serious relationships by showing up or hanging around or being a pest. Nora taught me that lesson. I would like to call you sometime. What about the boyfriend who was supposed to be with you this weekend?"

"Oh him. He is a friend of Nora's and yes, to our circle of friends, we are an 'item'. He was planning to accompany me but when Nora told me that she arranged to visit you, I told him I had changed my mind and would not be going. Of course, I told Nora he had to work."

Luis smiled.

Segolene searched her purse for a pen and then looked for a scrap of paper. As she was doing this, Luis dropped a business card in front of her. She examined the name, title and phone number but did not keep it. Instead she wrote her phone number on the back and pushed it across the table.

"Don't you want my phone number?" Luis queried.

"To be honest I do. However, it is my policy to never call a man after only one date."

They walked to the window and looked out on the street. There were no convenient parking spaces. Nora would double park, so it would be a quick exit when she arrived. Segolene faced Luis, place her hand to the back of his head and pulled him towards her. They kissed; a passionate but not a lustful kiss. Their lips smoldered and Luis' hand cupped her breast and gently caressed her. A dry erotic warm desire seeped through her being. She wanted to maintain the feeling, the sensation, and the desire forever.

A car horn sounded from the street. She grabbed the bag, sprinted to the street and turned. "Oh! I have a theory about you and me too!" She gave a last smile before she jumped into the awaiting car and was gone.

To be continued