Seizing Moments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, you feel so fucking good Tony ... fuck me baby, fuck my pussy." She cried out as her body shook from the intensifying climax. He was taking her completely as he fucked her with long hard strokes. He pulled her knees up and placed her legs over his shoulders, taking full control of her as I watched in silence.

Katie let out a loud grunt with each extensive thrust, looking over at me as he fucked her hard. "Oh yes Tony," she said still looking at me, "Fuck me with that huge fat cock ... harder baby, harder." she encouraged him as she pulled him close to her, but still looking in my eyes, "You fill my pussy so good baby," she said, letting out a shrilling moan. "Yes baby, fuck me ... fuck me!" She cried out as another orgasm rippled through her body.

I watched as my wife gave herself completely to Tony as he took her to new heights. She bucked and screamed through three more enormous orgasms before she begged him to cum inside her.

I sensed he was close when I heard him start to grunt as he fucked her, slapping his balls on her ass with each stroke. "Yes, I'm going to cum now, are you ready?"

"Yes, yes baby, fill me up," she cried out as I watched intently. "Oh shit, I'm going to cum with you!" she whimpered as she closed her eyes, letting out a scream as he shoved his cock inside her. He let out a long grunt, holding himself deeply impaled in her pussy as he came inside her. I was amazed at the view of something so taboo, but yet so sexy at the same time.

He released her legs, but they remained coupled, kissing for a while as her pussy milked his cock dry. He finally rolled off to the side as I watched a large amount of his load dribble from her pussy. She remained on her back with her legs wide open as she relished in her moment. Tony got dressed as I poured another drink, glancing over at Katie as she gave me a sheepish grin. I sat on the foot of the bed and handed her a towel as she sat up. She placed a finger inside her pussy, feeling the fresh load of semen oozing from inside her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked as she placed the towel between her legs and smiled.

I gave her a smile, watching as she wiped Tony's cum from her pussy. "Yes, immensely," I said as I took the towel from her hand, "He really filled you up, didn't he." I commented as I continued to clean her up.

"Was this a one-time thing, or can I see more of you this week?" Tony asked as he poured himself a drink. "I'm free most evenings after six."

"I would love it," Katie replied, looking over at me, "but only if you're ok with it too, of course."

"It's fine by me," I said hopefully as Katie scooted across the bed and sat next to me, "I'm sure we can find some time to meet up again, but I don't want to get too carried away with this."

"Maybe we can hook up, just the two of us?" He inquired as he took Katie's hand and pulled her to him, "I'll just boot my friends for a few hours if I have to." He said as he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"We'll have to see about that," Katie said as she looked at me with a willing nod. "I'll call you tomorrow night," she said as she walked him to the door.

I could see some of the remaining semen streaming down her inner thigh as she walked back toward the bed, "Would you mind if I went to his hotel alone tomorrow night?" She asked as she pushed me back on the bed. "You wouldn't mind if he fucked me again, would you?" She teased as she unfastened my shorts and yanked them down my legs, briefs and all. She kneeled between my knees and stroked my rigid hard cock. "Don't you want him to use me as his little slut, now that we've broken the ice?" She leaned down and sucked my cock in her mouth, deep-throating me as I closed my eyes.

I felt her tongue sliding around the head as she sucked and pulled on my cock. I recalled the sight of Tony's big cock slipping in and out of her pussy as she cried out with several orgasms. His balls were slapping her ass as he fucked her with his bare cock. I relived it all over again as she sucked my cock with pure lust, bringing me to a massive climax as the moment he shot his load inside her played over and over within my mind.

*

See part three for more fun during this vacation, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

12