Seizing Moments Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her and took my seat in the chair I placed at the foot of the bed next to a table. Katie looked back at me as she smiled before turning the knob and opening the door, standing naked for the two men to see as she smiled. I could hear the agreeable moans come from the two men as they entered the room, both locking eyes on Katie's nude body.

"You look gorgeous baby," Tony said as he gripped her arms, leaning down to plant a deep kiss on her. He turned her toward the tall slender man to his right, "Kenny, this is the lovely Katie I told you about," he said as he pushed my wife toward the stranger. "Give him a kiss Katie," he demanded as Kenny took her in his arms. He leaned down and kissed her as she parted her lips, allowing the unknown guest to slip his tongue inside her mouth. He didn't hesitate as he reached up to take her breasts in his hands, groping her freely. Her hands remained by her side as he reached one hand around to squeeze her ass cheek. Tony stood by as he looked over at me and smiled, "That's what I call an introduction." He moved behind her and slipped his hands around her waist as her body tensed when his fingers found her clit. I watched as the two men fondled and groped her as she began to rub Kenny's member through his shorts. I could hear her start to moan softly as Tony kissed and sucked on the back of her neck. Her hips started to grind on Tony's hand as his fingers invaded her body.

Tony backed off as he took her by the arm, pulling her lips from Kenny's. He sat her on the bed as she fumbled with his shorts. I watched as Kenny also started to strip quickly, not even acknowledging me as he dropped his shorts revealing his more than adequate member. Tony was completely naked as he climbed on the bed and offered his thick cock to her lips. Katie eagerly accepted his offer as she started to nibble on the head before slipping him inside her mouth.

Kenny kneeled in front of her and pushed her knees apart, kissing her inner thighs as he worked his way between her legs. Her moans started immediately as his tongue slipped between her moist labia.

The sight of Katie giving her body to them was phenomenal as she hungrily sucked Tony's cock while Kenny pleasured her orally. Her body started to tense as she pushed Tony back, crying out as her orgasm rippled through her body. Tony pulled her up and spun her around, pulling her ass to him as she was poised on all fours. Kenny presented his cock to her as she willingly accepted, opening her mouth as he eased his cock between her lips.

Tony took hold of her hips as Katie reached up and stroked his fat cock up and down her slit a few times before lining him up to her entrance. He leaned forward as he easily slipped inside her as she let out a whimper. The two men took their time as they eased in and out of her with slow long movements. I watched in silence as Katie gripped the sheets with both hands as Kenny sank his cock deep inside her throat as his balls touched her chin while Tony impaled his cock deep inside her pussy. Then they slowly began to increase their pace, fucking her at both ends as she allowed them to use her at will. Her body tensed and convulsed as she came with another powerful orgasm.

Sensing her moment of bliss, Tony started to fuck her harder, pounding her with short quick strokes as her body started to quiver. Kenny's cock was deep in her throat when she pushed him back, allowing her lungs to breathe as she let out a loud shrieking squeal from deep inside her belly.

Tony pulled out of her as he rolled her on her back, pulling her legs apart as he mounted her. Katie was quick to reach for his cock as she guided him back inside her. She took Kenny's cock in her hand as she stroked him while Tony started to fuck her hard. He pulled her legs up and pushed her knees next to her head as he plowed down inside her pussy. I could see Katie's eyes close as she whimpered and moaned while continuing to fondle Kenny's shaft.

"I'm going to cum again," I heard Katie say as she started to moan louder. She dropped Kenny's cock as she cried out, gripping Tony's arms as she started to scream. Tony fucked her with dominant thrusts as her body quivered with desire.

"Here it comes baby," Tony announced as he plunged in and out of her. His strokes seemed to get faster as he started to grunt, taking one last plunge as he came deep inside her while I sat, watching the two of them cum together.

Tony released her legs and rolled off her sweat-covered body. Her legs were sprawled wide as Kenny quickly crawled between them. I watched as a small bubble of Tony's cum oozed from her hole as she guided Kenny's cock inside her, letting out a moan of pleasure as she took his entire length with one stroke. Kenny wasted no time as he started to fuck her with vigorous long strokes. He kissed her deeply as she wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing him to fuck her with deep thrusts.

I watched Tony's load seep from her depths as Kenny fucked her hard. Katie whimpered and moaned as Kenny took her with force, bringing her to another massive orgasm before he announced his turn to cum inside her.

"You ready Katie?" he said as he pulled her legs to his shoulders. "You ready for another load?" he taunted her as he fucked her as she moaned. "Oh shit baby!" he said as he sank deep inside her and let out a loud groan. "Oh yes baby, can you feel it?" He shouted, "I'm cumming inside you baby, I'm cumming deep inside your sweet pussy." His cock was balls deep inside her as he grunted several times, filling her with a fresh load of cum as Katie cried out from her own massive climax.

Kenny slowly slid out of her as a thick trail of his white cream followed, streaming down her ass and forming a puddle on the sheet. He rolled off and climbed off the bed, reaching over and pulling her knee to him.

"Tony said she's not on the pill," he stated as he looked at me, then back between her legs, "I hope we didn't knock her up." He released her leg and smiled at me.

I stood up and looked at Katie as I stripped off my clothes. "Ok honey, it's my turn now." I said as she gave me a smile. I took her hand and sat her up, "Come here, I want to show you something." I said as I pulled her to her feet. She gave me a strange stare, but followed me to the balcony. "Look out there," I said as I turned her toward the beach as people walked below us. I took my cock and guided to her dripping entrance, "Here, let's give them a show." I eased inside her, feeling the wet slipperiness of her well-used hole as I started to fuck her. "Yeah, you are so full of cum Katie," I said as the banister started to squeak, "You like being a little slut?"

She started to moan, "Yes, I love being your little slut," she spoke softly. "Are you sure this is what you wanted Danny?" she started to whimper as she talked. "You wanted me to be your slut wife, didn't you baby?" She cooed, "I told Tony you wanted me like this, like a slut ... he said I would make a good slut when he was fucking me at the office." She revealed as I fucked her harder.

"You were fucking him then?" I could see it now. "You were already his little slut, weren't you?" I was banging her hard as she cried out. "You are a little slut! You set this up, didn't you?" I couldn't believe what I just heard. She really had fucked him, and then hid it from me. Why?

"Yes, yes I told Tony we'd be here, so you could get what you wanted," she said as her orgasm exploded, making her grind back on my cock as she whimpered.

I pulled her off the balcony and tossed her on the bed, "I guess you really are a little slut!" I barked as I climbed on the bed behind her. "Then suck his cock for me bitch!" I ordered as I placed her on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Tony climbed in front of her as she took his cock in her mouth. I stuck my finger inside her gaping pussy and pulled out a glob of cream, shoving it in her ass. "Now I'm going to nail that fucking ass of yours." I moved my finger in and out, as I slipped in a second, twisting, and thrusting them deep inside her as she whimpered. "I want to watch you suck that cock!"

I loosened her up before I took my cock and placed it at her sphincter, pressing inside her as she let out a muffled groan. I fought the impelling urge to thrust my cock deep inside her for fucking Tony behind my back. Taking a deep breath, I sank my cock in her ass slowly, moving in and out with short strokes allowing her anus to adjust. I watched as Tony fucked her mouth, holding her by the head as he thrust his hips back and forth.

I was soon fucking her ass with deep slow strokes as she started to moan. I reached under her and rubbed her clit, "Yeah my little slut, you're so fucking tight," I started to fuck her ass harder. "Oh fuck yeah, your little pussy is full of cum, and now you're getting your ass fucked." I braided her, "Suck that cock baby, look at you suck that cock, my little cock sucking slut." She started to moan louder as I felt my cock start to tense, "Yeah baby, I'm going to cum in your ass now bitch!" I worked her clit franticly as she started to cry out. She let out a low muffled scream as she came, pulling me over the top as I plowed deep in her ass as I filled her with my load.

I pulled out of her ass as Tony rolled her on her back, mounting her pussy again. I settled back in my chair and watched as Tony and Kenny fucked her again, bringing her to several more orgasms before adding two more loads in her pussy.

***

The next morning I woke to find her missing, realizing by the running water she had snuck into the shower. I ordered a pot of coffee and some breakfast for us as I waited, taking a seat on the balcony as I watched the sun crest over the ocean. I started to think about what she had told me about her and Tony. I wasn't as mad as I was hurt, feeling the betrayal of her hiding something like that from me.

Katie joined me in her towel, pulling the other chair in front of me and sat down. She looked at me with a defusing smile as she took my hands in hers. "So, did you like last night?" she asked as I just smiled. She seemed to sense my shortness as her face saddened. "I know you're upset with me, what can I say to make you understand?" She looked at me with her dropping puppy dog eyes as tears began to form. "I love you Danny, more than you know."

"Well, I'm not very happy knowing you were fucking Tony behind my back," I said. "I don't understand why you didn't just tell me."

She looked down and let out a deep sigh. "I know, I was afraid of you leaving me," she squeezed my hand. "I keep thinking, what if this was just a kinky little dream you had." She looked deep in my eyes. "I never thought I would do that, and after I did, I couldn't tell you because I wasn't sure you really wanted it to happen."

"So, what changed your mind?" I asked, not in a mad tone, but more of a curious question about what had happened.

"Your reaction when I told you he had been let go, you seemed disappointed when you said, "And there goes that fantasy."" She looked down again. "Then Tony called me at work one day and mentioned his trip to Florida. I was planning our vacation, so - two plus two equals this." She held out her arms and looked up with a smile as a tear streamed down her cheek. "I know I was wrong, but it only happened that one time, that day he took me to lunch, I just didn't tell you the whole truth."

"I guess I can understand that, really," I said as I wiped the tear from her chin. "I love you, but I don't want you out there doing things behind my back. There's swinging, and then there's cheating. You clearly don't need to cheat." I picked her hand up and gave the back a gentle kiss. "Just remember, it's not all about me, and it's not all about you. It's all about us and what we decide to do.

She leaned her head against my chest, sobbing lightly. "I'm so sorry baby, I promise not to do anything without you knowing about it," she said as she pulled the towel up and dried her moist eyes. "I'm glad I got that off my chest, you just don't know how much it's been hurting me."

I picked her head up and cupped my hands next to her cheeks as I kissed her passionately. I picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down as a knock on the door ruined the moment, "Room service!" A deep voice called out.

"Let's just forget about what happened before," I said as I stood up. "I understand and I forgive you. We can just start fresh right here." I took her hand and pulled her to her feet, straightening her towel as she sat on the end of the bed. I was eager to greet our breakfast, opening the door to see one of the guys from the pool standing there with a fictitious smile. I had to grin as I thought to myself, oh - this ought to be real good.

He maneuvered the cart through the door as I let him in. "Good morning sir, it sure is a wonderful day," he said with a smile as he looked up to see Katie sitting on the bed wrapped in the large towel. "Oh, good morning ma'am, I'm sorry about the intrusion." He covered his eyes, but still sported a huge grin.

"It's ok, really, you don't have to be shy," she said as the slightly older man peeked through two fingers. Katie looked at me and grinned as she stood up and walked over to me, turning her back to the waiter. She placed her hand on the top of her towel and tugged on the end that was tucked inside, looking at me as she moved it up and down several times with a sultry grin. "Ok?" she whispered to me.

I just smiled and gave her a nod, letting her know she was free to do whatever. She turned toward the ruggedly handsome man, walking toward him with a sultry strut. "Don't I recognize you from the pool yesterday?" She asked coyly. "You were with another nice looking man, weren't you?"

The guy looked at me as fear covered his face. "Well, I don't know ma'am. I was at the pool in the morning, so you might have seen me there." He looked at Katie with a guilt-ridden smile.

"Oh, yeah, that was you," she rested her hand on the top of her towel, turning her back to me as she faced him squarely. "I know what you wanted," she pulled the towel loose as it fell to the floor. "This is what you wanted, isn't it - Steve." She said as she tugged at his nametag. "You want to stay awhile - I'll give you a nice tip if you have the time."

The man about pissed himself as he gazed at Katie's naked body. "Ah, well, that's not necessary ma'am," he picked up the check and stuffed it in his pocket. "You have a wonderful day ma'am, sir, and thank you. I have to go now, thank you," He took one last look at her before releasing a deep sigh, then scampered to the door and closed it behind him.

Katie looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "Guess he's not a biscuit kind of guy."

*

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this series. I may revisit this story in the future, so I'm leaving the ending open on purpose.

Best regards, Oldfart4fun

12