Sekirei's Comeuppance

Story Info
The barbarian known as Callum has some fun with a high elf.
3.5k words
3.97
10.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sekirei the high elf lay sprawled out on the ground, uninjured, but exhausted, she couldn't hurt the barbarian, let alone kill him. She sat up and used her arms to balance herself, her robes tattered and barely concealing her modest bust.

"Congratulations, you beat up a woman! Bet you feel real proud!" Shouted Sekirei at the man who stood over her, his rippling physique now exposed as she had ripped his shirt apart. She looked away, not wanting to show any kind of interest in the human.

"For the record, you attacked me, not vice versa... It isn't my fault that you lost." Answered the man, his voice deep and smooth. He then, leaned forward on his axe, smiling at the elf, seemingly mocking her. "Maybe if you would focus more on how well you fight instead of how good you look, you may stand a chance, if you and I clash again that is." Said the man, who now knelt next to his weapon. "Because, honestly you don't hit anywhere near hard enough to hurt me."

"Ooh, so tough, so... big... I bet all those muscles and that big ol' axe are compensating for something!" Retorted Sekirei, a cocky look in her eyes, she crossed her arms pushing up her breasts. "Yeah... I said it! I bet your dick is like a peanut! Not like... Elf... Oh gods!" She was silenced as the man stood up and loosened his breeches, revealing an 8.5" cock, which hung in front of two massive testicles, each larger than a medium-size orange. Sekirei blushed hard, but tried to keep a straight face. "Uh... Heh... Okay... You, your... I was wrong! I was so-" Sekirei was silenced yet again by the man, who rammed his dick down her throat. His balls smashing against her face.

"I've been waiting for you to get my pants off... This isn't the way I wanted it to happen, but I'm gonna fuck your holes into Oblivion nonetheless. Choke on it whore!" Shouted the barbarian, gripping Sekirei's silver hair and his balls and mashing her face into his pelvis. The man kept pounding for what felt like an eternity, then he finally withdrew, his cock covered in the thick slime of the back of Sekirei's throat.

"Ah... Hah... Gods damn you! Mmm, your big... You almost killed me!" Shouted Sekirei as she panted and coughed, the taste of this human still on her tongue. She attempted to seem angry, but couldn't convincingly lie now, her right hand gripped her own breast, while her left hand rubbed her clit, her face also betrayed her as it was flush and sweaty, her tongue hung loose as if she was in a trance. Her mind raced with thoughts of this despicable, disgusting, masculine, hung, human. She couldn't help but hope he wouldn't stop now.

"You've been a thorn in my side for too long Sekirei... So I've decided to be a... Haha, well, you can hardly call it thorn now can you?" Said the man, gesturing to his cock, which now stood on end. It was massive, at 17.5" and as thick as her arm, Sekirei moaned a bit as she started to leak from anticipation. She stared at the monolithic cock, memorizing the thick, bulging veins and the color, a deep red. She'd never seen an elf cock like this, they've always been thin and smooth. This man was big, muscle-bound, and hairy in a very attractive way. She didn't know what to think, she's never wanted to fuck a human, but this one, Callum, he's so, him, it's irritating in the hottest way possible.

"I... Mmm... You did something to me! You fucking human... I... I want your cock." Sekirei attempted to deny her attraction, but she kept touching herself, finally giving in. "I... I... Give me that big, thick, savage cock!" She yelled, tearing off her own robe and spreading her legs, revealing a sopping wet, swollen, pink pussy. "My body is so hot now, I don't know... Aaaahhhh!!" She squeaked as Callum lifted her off the ground shoving his long, thick tongue up into her pussy, his thumb gently flicking her clit. She came quickly, Callum's tongue finding every sensitive area inside her, she was beginning to understand why he was irresistible to women. "He is a man," She thought, as she moaned and gasped for air, "He's so strong and sure of himself, but not arrogant... And his body is mmm!" She smiled as she gripped the savage human's broad, hard shoulders, rocking from a massive orgasm that caused her to explode all over his face, but he didn't stop, instead he dug in deeper, causing her to nearly pass out from the pleasure, her body trembled, she was at his Mercy and she loved it.

Callum's tongue retreated from Sekirei's now open and even more soaked pussy, his face covered in her juices. He smiled and lowered her, leveling her pussy with his cock which was now an even deeper red, almost purple in fact and still slick with the elf's spit. She bit her lip and spread her lips to him as he pushed in. She squeaked as her baby room was filled to the brim with cock, to the point that she could almost feel his veins against her walls. She felt the dick pulsating inside her as he slowly slid balls deep, nipping at her neck and tweaking her nipples in the process. Her legs began to shake as she felt his balls rub against her clit and his dickhead at her cevical opening. She even looked down at her stomach and saw the shape of Callum's cock bulging out, her walls were getting stretched.

"Now, you ready, slut?.. What does it matter... I'm not gonna hold back anyway!" Whispered Callum, the testosterone flowing through him ever evident in his voice, followed by him pulling all the way out and slamming back inside. Sekirei screamed in pain and pleasure as the massive cock wrecked her pussy, she had never felt more sexually satisfied or overwhelmed in her life, the barbarian was rough, far moreso than any elf. Her body was rocked by multiple massive orgasms which hit in quick succession. Callum's dick reached places no other person ever would, Sekirei's own will was already almost broken when the human dropped his pants, but now she couldn't hold herself back. She broke into loud moans as she squirted over and over again. This filthy savage, this thickly built man, this superior human was giving her what no baby dick high elf ever could. She was in ecstasy and she loved it.

Callum, gripped Sekirei's waist and slowed his pace a bit, slamming in every second or so. The high elf wrapped her legs around him, pulling him all the way in, she felt Callum's dick nearly enter her cervix, she came again, screaming in ecstasy. The barbarian then gripped her by her hair and put his lips to hers, his tongue swirling around her own, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he did so, bouncing on his cock. Once, there lips part Sekirei's breath was hot, so hot that she could see it, yet they were in a forest. "How long can you keep this up!?" She asked, in-between moans.

"As long as I please." Replied the barbarian, pushing in as deep as he possibly could. Sekirei's face was one of surprise and pleasure, her eyes crossed and her mouth agape, as the man pushed into her cervix. She came hard, pain and pleasure in equal measure surging through her body, her little pussy squirted all over Callum's cock and abdomen, causing the man's chiseled physique to glisten. She fell against him weak, her body rocked by that last orgasm, he then let his cock spill out of her, her pussy leaking profusely as he did. She then began kissing his chest and rubbing his muscles, feeling him up.

His body felt as if it were forged of adamantine, she felt no soft spots, yet his body hair was soft, like a freshly bathed puppy. She also looked upon him, scanning his body for scars, seeing that he had many: scars from bullets, swords, monsters, his own hubris even. She knew now that a man felt like this, so she held onto him, feeling herself being flipped over.

"What!?" She squeaked as she was soon upside down, with Callum's massive, veiny cock arcing up toward her mouth. She licked her lips and gripped his tight, round ass pulling his hips toward her, taking his dick into her mouth. She could take his dick much more easily than before, but still struggled to deal with the girth. Callum stuck his tongue inside of her, but not in her pussy this time, no this time he was in her ass. She gasped in Surprise and began moaning around Callum's shaft as her hole was explored by the barbarians tongue.

Callum found himself bucking against the woman as she bobbed up and down on his member, actually beginning to enjoy the feeling of her mouth around him. He then gripped her tightly with one arm, shoving his fingers inside of Sekirei's pussy, the high elf moaned louder around his cock, causing Callum to also begin moaning, albeit quietly. The high elf gripped the man's balls, caressing them, they were so heavy and hot. After a few seconds of coming off of Callum's dick, Sekirei then began sucking the barbarian's testicles, licking them, they were so warm and tasty, she could almost taste his semen through his sack as she managed to get one of his nuts in her mouth. As this was happening Sekirei thought to herself, "even the most well hung high elves were only about as big as this human's left testicle", she smiled to herself, "I'm so happy I don't have to deal with that disappointment ever again."

The man then flipped Sekirei around and had her bent over a fallen tree, he put his cock up against her slightly agape anus and smiled. "Brace yourself, slut!" He growled, pushing past the pink ring of her ass. She screamed in pain as her asshole was getting resized by the most massive cock she had ever taken, her pussy squirted as he penetrated her, the new sensation causing a surprising surge of pleasure. Sekirei began crying as his cock went deeper, she felt him fill her up to the brim, then something broke in her. Not something physical, but emotionally, mentally, she'd been shattered. Her screams changed from that of pain to unbelievable pleasure, she laughed in-between moans and screams, a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, yes, YES!! Break my ass! Come on you fucking force of nature!" She shouted ramming back into Callum's scrotum, causing the barbarian to smile and moan a bit louder. He then put his arm around her throat and choked her for a bit, nibbling on her ear, eliciting the most intense of moans from the woman. The man picked up the pace, eventually hearing the familiar slap of his balls against her pussy, as well as the deep moans and screams of Sekirei. Callum kept pounding sending the elf's juices flying everywhere, the woman couldn't take it and trembled with each thrust, her moans becoming weaker and weaker, until she finally passed out.

"Aw fuck... Yeah!" Exclaimed Callum as he slammed balls deep over and over, his first orgasm since they began, over three hours ago. His balls tightened as he shot spurt after spurt of thick nectar up Sekirei's ass, his cock growing slightly inside her as he overfilled her hole, causing it to leak out of the sides around his dick. He then withdrew, his massive schlong draped over her rounded buttocks. "That was great... But I'm not done, I gotta fill up your baby room too!" Said Callum, a massive toothy grin on his face. He slid his thick, veiny, cumslick cock inside of her pussy, rousing her from her slumber. She then began moaning again, and touched her cum covered ass, getting a handful and licking it off of her fingers, he tasted strong, like a powerful alcohol, and salty, but also sweet. She smiled through tears and gritted teeth, his cock punching her cervix with every thrust, she couldn't feel anything but the pleasure now, he wasn't even the slightest bit tired, he was relentless.

Sekirei couldn't comprehend it, the barbarian she despised so much, was fucking her like some common whore and she was enjoying it! He was too powerful, his cock was too big, she lost and she was now realizing that there was nothing she could do. "Ah fuck! It's so thick... and hard... how can you not be tired?!" She asked, her body glistening with sweat and other fluids, clearly showing signs of fatigue. The human kept pounding, his grunts almost animalistic, Sekirei received no response. She bit her lip in-between moans and began bucking against him. Retaliating, Callum gripped Sekirei's wrists and pulled her arms back like handlebars and used the newfound leverage to drill her hole even deeper. The high elf squeaked and screamed and moaned for what felt like days to her, for she could not see the horizon, but she knew it had been some time since they began at dawn, she felt the humid air of mid-afternoon bearing down on her, or perhaps it was simply the pleasure of sex with this man that is overwhelming her.

"Because whore... Unlike you... Ah yeah... I am built for the punishment!! Ah!" Growled Callum, in-between grunts and moans. His body was tight, his muscles bulging, Sekirei was in awe. Her hand touching her stomach, feeling that monster cock resizing her pussy from the outside. Callum then, lifted her off the ground and put her in a full-nelson, legs included, followed by his most forceful series of thrusts yet. Sekirei's pussy gripped the man's giant member like a vice, forcing pleasurable growls out of him, his cock hardening. Sekirei moaned and her body shuddered at the barbarian's every movement an exhausted grin on her face as her moans became weaker.

"Oh fuck... You're tight as all hell aren't you!.. we'll see how much longer that lasts! Hahaha!!" Whispered Callum into Sekirei's ear as he flipped her upside down into the pile driver position. "You're gonna feel every millimeter now!! Aw YEAH!!" The man then began slamming his cock as deep as possible into the elf, her pussy squirting violently with every thrust, which also caused Sekirei to convulse. She couldn't think nor could she move now, her body felt like she'd just been struck by a thousand lightning bolts, but it wasn't pain, it was an overload of orgasmic bliss. The man laughed at the elf's predicament, slamming in harder, his balls smashing against her ass. "Come on bitch... Where's all that arrogance now?! I thought YOUR kind were superior to filth like me!" Shouted Callum slamming his cock in so deep, that you could almost see his pelvis through his skin. "Oh right... You're not superior, not at all, you're just another whore... MY whore... And you're gonna carry MY child!" He concluded, letting loose shooting an even larger load than the one currently leaking from her broken ass. His load sprayed out around his cock spilling over and falling into her mouth. Sekirei's face was beat red, her hair was matted and caked with sweat, and now it was covered in cum as well, human cum at that. She had been humiliated.

The human pulled out of her hole and all Sekirei could think about was how his cock was still leaking cum, not dripping, leaking, like a fucking spigot that hadn't been turned off. She hastily got to her knees and sucked the head of Callum's schlong, taking in as much seed as possible, she got at least a mug's worth maybe more, her eyes glazed over again and she felt as if she may pass out a second time, but Callum slapped her awake. "You should pay more attention... Tsk, tsk, tsk... How are you gonna be a good mother if you can't even stay concious enough to throat the dick of the man who made you a mother in the first place?!" Exclaimed Callum a devilish grin on his face, followed by his hand gripping Sekirei's head, slamming his cock down her throat. "But really, it's my fault... I shoulda expected as much from you! A fucking high elf!"

Sekirei's vision began to fade, only to return just before she lost conciousness, she could breathe again, the taste of Callum's powerful seed still on her tongue. "Hah... Hah... Human... You... Cock." Sekirei moaned, her voice breathy and weak, as she gasped for air. Callum's fat dick rested on her face, she felt it twitch, as if it had its own heartbeat. The elf licked it up and down, weakly gripping it with both her hands, managing to grip him fully. She then stroked him slowly, working out any remaining semen which just leaked out onto her face. "Gods... You're... You're not human. It's not possible... is it?" The woman asked herself as Callum lifted his dick off her face, pushing Sekirei to the ground.

"How would you know you fucking cocksleeve... You've only fucked high elves. Ha, but I see your point, plenty of women have said that... Even orcs... Now you've used up your alloted word count, so shut the fuck up and make me cum again... Let's see if you learned anything since we started!" Said Callum laying his dick down on the elf's chest. She stared at the one eyed monster, rubbing her destroyed pussy and oversensitive clit to it. She then tried to squeeze her breasts together to try and give him a tittyfucking, to no avail. The man slid his dick up and down her chest, leaking precum all over the woman's torso. She didn't know what to do, so she took him into her mouth and massaged Callum's balls, eliciting a groan of pleasure from the man. "Yeah... That's the ticket milk my fucking cock. Earn that baby batter."

The high elf sucked him fervently, even though her jaw was at it's limit, she wanted his cum, she needed it. Callum smiled, the slightest hint of red on his cheeks as his dick was actually pretty sensitive at this point. He moaned and gasped as the elf's blowjob got more intense, causing him to grit his teeth, he was about to cum hard. She almost deepthroated all of him, only to have Callum pull out followed by her jerking him with every muscle in her arms. "Keep it up... Whore... Oh yes!" He began bucking at the air, causing Sekirei's mouth to open, she knew he was about to release she wanted her master's seed. The man then froze and she witnessed a spectacle, every muscle in Callum's body tightened, every vein bulged, his cock swelled and its veins bulged, this load was gonna be huge.

"Oh fuck YES!" Yelled Callum finally exploding, his balls tightened and his cock began pulsating, unleashing a torrent of semen onto Sekirei and into her mouth, she swallowed every drop that landed in her mouth. It lasted for an entire minute, the barbarian's orgasm subsiding. The elf was drenched, her body caked with thick human cum, she began scooping it up and cleaning herself off as best she could but she couldn't get it all. Callum lifted his cock and shoved his balls into her waiting mouth, her tongue swirling and tickling his scrotum, his softening cock laid over head. "I'm impressed... For a fuckhole you did pretty good... I guess I'll keep you, as my personal cocksleeve. Now suck the balls that just got you pregnant."

After the "fun" had ended Callum used Sekirei's robes to clean himself off then shoved them in her pussy. He reclothed only to be discovered by his friend and current companion Cildir. "Holy hell!" Said he approaching the two, averting his eyes. "Is she alive?"

"Yeah, but I don't think she'll be in fighting shape any time soon." Replied Callum, an evil grin on his face. "But she ain't gonna fighting anymore anyway, so it doesn't matter."

"Alright then... Ha, I take it you need a drink now?" Asked Cildir a cocky grin on his face.

"Is that even a question? Let's go get wasted!" Answered Callum, walking off with Cildir, stopping after a couple steps. "You too Sleeve!" He shouted to Sekirei, pulling at his hempen rope, causing Sekirei to begin walking behind him, her robes still in her vagina, her body only covered by a poncho that was much too large for her.

From then on, she became Callum's personal concubine, getting her holes decimated regularly, she had found her true purpose in life, on her knees begging for more dick from a far superior being. We next find her in chains in the keep of The Lost Ones (Callum and Company's name for their group), a sign hanging from her body that has "Property of Callum, Finally got knocked off her pedestal" written upon it in bold Bright letters. She twitched at the sight of the Callum gripping another woman by the neck as he stepped inside. "Say hello to your new sister-in-sexual-slavery... Her names Antoinette..."