Selection Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few moments, Elaine began to notice signs a cumshot was imminent. She got the cup into place well before the first of several intense pulsing geysers of seed shot into the seminal cup. Elaine continued to stroke and collect until the very last drip of milky ejaculate was collected. She then snapped the lid onto the top of the cup, used a tissue to wipe away the little additional discharge that drained from Julian's cockhead as it went flaccid, and cleaned up her little work station.

"Alright, Julian, follow the blue line to Station Three, the waiting area. You must wait there until you are either told you may return to Station One for reapplication of your chasti, or taken for a final interview." With that, Elaine ushered the boy out of the exam room and down the hall.

Before walking out of Station Two, Julian looked over his shoulder to see Elaine put the sample up on a little revolving shelf, push a button, and the cup disappeared to the other side of the wall, presumably to the laboratory for analysis. The sample would be inspected for sperm count, motility, volume, etc. in order to determine if Julian was capable of being a bull. Being a bull wasn't a bad life. Life in the stables might be isolated, but the labor wasn't burdensome because one could only do so many inseminations a week, and the rest of the time bulls worked on a health and fitness regimen or relaxed, the latter being necessary for building sperm count.

Julian followed the holographic blue line to a large open waiting area. Not surprisingly, he was the only one there. He preferred it that way. It was true that the time it took to inspect his sample would go very slowly with no company, but it also had advantages. First, if he was sent away as a broomer, he wouldn't have to do the walk of shame in front of a crowd. It was widely known that those who were released to walk back down the corridor the way they came, after sample inspection, were usually the bottom of the barrel and destined for the worst jobs. Therefore, Julian hoped to be called into the office of a Chief Inspector (CI). CI's interviewed all candidates to be boys and bulls, or at least that was the rumor. Second, sitting around completely naked with baggies over one's hands with a bunch of complete strangers was not exactly Julian's idea of a good time. He imagined boys looking him over like Vicky did, but with far more malicious intent.

Julian listened to music over his earpod, and let his mind drift. When he found himself stiffening in response to a memory about how nice Elaine smelled and looked, he changed his thoughts and the burgeoning turgidity waned.

After what seemed like an eternity, Julian was joined in the waiting area by two other boys who were in the same state of nudity. The two seemed to have come in together, and sat down across the room from Julian where they began to speak between themselves in low tones. It would not be long before the first rush of subjects came through. This would be those who wanted to get selection over before going to work or school, but who were not so diligent as Julian in getting up at the crack of dawn.

Time moved slowly, and, eventually, the two other boys who came in well after him were released. More boys started to filter in, and one nervous blond boy tried to make small talk with Julian. Julian was not in the mood for chit-chat, and with each passing moment he was becoming more unwound. It had been three times as long as Elaine had suggested it would be. He wondered whether he should inquire as to whether his record had been misplaced. But then he considered that it might be part of the test, and, if he showed lack of patience, he might get a worse assignment. Of course, maybe if he didn't ask he would get a worse assignment. This internal debate was consuming Julian all the while the blond boy prattled on.

III

Right when Julian began to stand with the intention of inquiring with Elaine, he heard a hurried pattern of hard sole clacking on the marble floor. He looked over to see a woman approaching. She had a stern look about her, with her hair up in a meticulously tight bun and a persistent furrow on her brow. Her hair was either very dark brown or black, and she wasn't wearing a latex suit like the other ladies he'd seen. Instead, she wore a black skirt and black jacket with decorations on her lapels and epaulets like the military officers of old. It occurred to Julian that without the scowl and with her hair down she would be a rather attractive woman

"Julian?" The stern woman asked, but the fact that she walked right up to him in a now bustling waiting area indicated that she knew exactly who he was.

"Yes, ma'am." Julian said while standing to show respect and deference.

Without the slightest interest in, or recognition of, the others in the waiting area, she looked Julian up and down and, without hesitation, reached down and grabbed his cock. Julian's member involuntarily swelled in the woman's soft warm hand, but she was indifferent to the chubbing up of Julian's dick. Instead, she visually inspected around the boy's cock and testicles. She ran hands over him and looked at him as if looking over an animal she was considering buying. She motioned for Julian to turn about.

He did so and she spread his butt cheeks to look at his ass for some reason that Julian could not comprehend.

After a moment's pause, during which she did nothing but stare at the boy, she said, "Follow me."

Julian obediently complied. They went down a hall that Julian had not transited before. It was lined with single doors. The lady opened the second door from the end of the hall on the left, and directed Julian inside. The space was much bigger than the previous exam room, and the sights immediately inspired dread in Julian. While the sterile white environment still prevailed, there were some unusual additions. There was a worn device that looked like a saw horse and one wall was lined with a variety of objects dangling off hooks that were mostly foreign to Julian, except that a number of them simulated the size and shape of a male member. There were steel eyebolts mounted in the floors, walls, and ceilings at what seemed to Julian to be random positions. There were stainless steel cabinets that housed who knew what manner of dread implements.

"Take a seat." The stern woman said.

Julian looked around for a chair, but the only one he could see besides the inspector's stool looked like some sort of examination chair with stirrups for one's feet, and it was on the other side of the room.

"ON THE FLOOR!" She said having lost patience with Julian or taken his lack of response for insubordination.

Julian sat his bare ass on the cold slab, and looked over at the inspector for further instruction.

"I am Chief Inspector Legham. I will be deciding your fate. I hold your future in my hand. Regardless of what your tests this morning may have indicated, I can still make you the elephant-poop-shoveler at the Metro Zoo. Do you understand and accept this?" Legham said.

"Yes, ma'am." Julian replied.

"Very good. I ask this to very few candidates, but, what do you want to do?" She asked as she walked around him in a wide circle eyeballing him.

"I think I'd like to be a bull." Julian said, unsure of how to respond.

"Well, unless your behavior and performance is poor from here out, I think you have a 50/50 chance of achieving your desired occupation. You've been rated as having nearly identical aptitude for 'bull' and 'boy.' You are healthy and fertile enough to be a bull, but you seem to have a disposition that would make you a nice little bitch boy for some lady. However, as I indicated, nothing is set until I say it is. Let's get started. Stand up." Legham commanded.

Julian nearly jumped up so eager was he to please this horrible lady who held his life in her hands.

"You think you have the dick to be a bull? Show me the rest of it." Legham said.

She then began to stroke his cock roughly to a plump erection. She stood back, appearing to admire the boy's member. She reached down and gave his balls a squeeze with just a hint of meanness laced into the playfulness of the action.

She then got very close, chest to chest, and tilted her head up so that she could speak in low tones into the boy's ear. His cock was pressed flat pointing upward between them. Julian took in the flowery feminine scent that adorned his bitchy woman in a fashion disjoint to the hard exterior she presented. She was too much shorter than he to directly whisper in his ear without forcing him down to the cold floor again, but her lips were merely a few inches below his ear.

She spoke slowly and methodically. "You want to fuck me with that thing don't you? All boys are little rapists that just want to fuck to spread their darkness. I've got some good news and bad news, which would you like to hear first?"

Julian sensed that her first question was purely rhetorical by the lack of pause, but he immediately answered the second question. "The good news, ma'am."

"The good news is that you may just get your wish and be able to fuck me. Ready for the bad news?" Legham said.

"Yes, ma'am." Julian said, though he was not sure he was.

"I fuck back." Legham said this time punctuating the statement with a harsh squeeze of the boys nuts.

Leaving her uniform blouse and jacket on, Legham stripped from the waist down. It was an odd look, but, no doubt, intended to constantly remind the boy who was in charge in a way that bare-chestedness would not have. Legham led the boy, using his dick as a leash, over to the aforementioned exam chair. Julian was a little relieved to see Legham climb into it, and put her feet up in the stirrups.

"Kneel!" She commanded.

Julian did as he was told, kneeling on a little built-in step mounted on the front of the chair such that he was looking straight at Legham's cunt.

"Have you ever seen a pussy before?" Legham asked as she used the fingers of one hand to spread apart the lips of her sex.

Julian paused, "No, not really, ma'am."

"Not really? What does that mean? Either you have or you haven't, which is it?" Legham interrogated.

"Ma'am, I've never seen one up close like this, I've seen a couple women without pants on from a distance." Julian elaborated.

"Whose pussy did you see?"

"My mother's once when I accidently walked in on her and her boy, and three girls at school who raised their skirts briefly trying to set my chasti off in public." Julian continued, lying only about seeing his mother nude just once. In reality, it had probably been closer to a dozen times. The woman went through waves of horniness in which she liked to use Vicky at random times and places around the house.

"Did you report the girls?" Legham asked.

"No. Ma'am."

"You didn't report them because you hoped they'd let you fuck them? Or, was because you knew it was all really your fault?" Legham gave him an unwinnable dichotomy of options on purpose. If he said that neither was correct he would be challenging the unassailable dominance of the CI.

"Because I knew it was my fault ma'am." Julian said, defeated.

"Yes. It was all your fault because you're just a little boy-whore fuck toy with no control of his impulses." Legham punctuated this statement by grabbing fistfuls of Julian's hair in each hand and forcing his face to burrow into her cunt.

"Ohh. Suck it like a good little bitch." Legham said as she ground her stale sex into the boy's face.

Julian's lips and tongue instinctively went to work on the briny musky cunt. While Julian was the first inspection of her day, it seemed as though Legham had put in a ten mile run in the morning and not showered before putting on her uniform. However, Legham's pussy seemed to become swamped with a more appetizing pussy sauce in a short time. The boy was dutiful in his cunnilingus, if inexperienced, and he kept sucking and licking even when Legham held his face trapped up against her crotch so that he couldn't get a breath. When she seemed to react favorably to a certain maneuver, moaning or writhing, he would repeat it until she told him he should change up. He would keep it up even when his tongue and jaw were agonizingly sore. Within a half hour of performing cunnilingus, he became quite adept at it, and even Legham couldn't help but show that she was pleased with the boy's stamina and loyal servitude. Eventually, she yielded to a climax, and Julian continued to service her through several waves of her orgasm until she demanded he stop.

"Did you say you wanted to be a boy? You suck pussy like a good boy, and that's probably the most important duty of a boy." She knew full well that he had said he wanted to be a bull, but she wanted to see how he would react.

"If I am selected as a boy, I would be happy to serve." Julian responded with perhaps the most diplomatic possible answer, and he got begrudging points for it in Legham's book.

"You know, on rare occasions, this job is more fun when you let the candidate make his own decisions. You said that you would prefer to be a bull rather than a boy, is that correct?"

"Yes. Ma'am." Julian couldn't be sure this wasn't a set up, and he thought, perhaps, he might be better off answering with the opposite of his wishes to the sadistic CI, but he decided honesty would serve him best.

"Is that still true?" Legham asked.

"Yes. Ma'am." Julian replied.

"Be honest, how much more would you rather be a bull? A lot? Just a little? Almost the same?" Legham asked.

Julian had had time to think about this and to learn a little more about the lifestyle in recent days, and had concluded that he really wanted to be a bull. Being a boy could be nice life, but it was so much subject to luck of the draw as to the mistress to which one was assigned. The life of a bull might be tedious, but he liked working out, and he was eager to experience women without having to worry about spending his life with some singularly horrific shrew. Again he decided to be truthful.

"A lot. I would say, but..." Julian was cut off before he could hedge.

"But? But-nothing. I am going to give you the opportunity to choose for yourself between being a bull or a boy. Are you ready to make your decision?" Legham said smiling in a way that made Julian uneasy, given her clear Sadistic streak and the fact that he had already expressed his desires clearly.

"Yes, ma'am, I would like..." Julian began to answer, but was interrupted.

"Ssshh! Before you answer, I have some relevant information that you may want to know. Do you want to hear it?" Legham inquired.

"Yes. Ma'am." Julian said uneasily.

"Well, I now know that you are obedient and eat pussy like a real sport. That's all I need to know to put your name in the hat for a boy assignment right this minute. If you take the boy role you can leave right now... or leave after we could conduct one more test that I guarantee you would find immensely pleasurable. However, if you insist on being a bull, I am obligated to conduct one more test that most subjects don't find to be all that pleasurable. Now, would you still rather be a bull? You can walk out right now as a boy, you can fuck my wet pussy and then leave as a boy, or you can undergo a test most subjects find torturous and leave as a bull. What's your choice?" Legham said, not restraining her glee.

"Ma'am, may I ask what the test to be a bull is?" Julian inquired.

With Julian still kneeling, this time, after swinging off the side of the exam chair, Legham could easily bend over to speak directly into his ear. She did so, harshly whispering her response such that puffs of hot air pulsed in Julian's ear, "To make you a bull, I'll have to give you empathy training. This means that I strap on a dildo the same size as your stiff dick, and ream you up the ass with it until I'm satisfied that you're sympathetic to the plight of being fucked with a big gorilla dong like yours. We can't have our precious ladies being internally bruised, or worse, by some big-cocked dimwit, now can we? So do you still want to be a bull?" Legham explained.

Julian now knew why the woman seemed to take such sadistic pleasure in allowing him free will, and, what's more, he believed she would really let him make the choice. He had initially thought it was a set up, and that as soon as he made his choice she would say, "Don't you remember who makes the decisions around here? Just for that, I'm going to make you boy to some disgusting slob who's also a horrendous bitch."

While this understanding of the true situation of his dilemma perhaps should have made him angry, in point of fact, Julian was ecstatic to have free will, even if it was constrained by such a cruel dilemma.

"Ma'am, I still want to be a bull." Julian said, reasoning that no matter how bad it was, being fucked would only last so long. He would heal. It was worth it to avoid a horrid boy assignment that might last the rest of his life.

"OK, then. I applaud your determination. Now get over there, and bend over that sawhorse." Legham commanded.

Julian wondered if she wouldn't take his decision as an affront to godessliness, and an implication that he didn't fear her wrath.

Legham was right in front of Julian when she stepped into the harness and cinched it up. She left Julian in the vulnerable and awkward position in which he had no choice but to watch the preparations for his impending torture. The exposure of his bare bent-over ass was meant to make him twitch. In anticipation of this activity Legham, or one of her minions, had already selected a dildo that approximated the size of Julian. This might be the only time in his life he regretted, or really even noticed, that he was well-endowed. While the rubber cock was quite close to his size in length, it looked substantially thicker than Julian's cock, at least to Julian, but he couldn't be positive this was not a result of panic-goggles.

Legham walked over holding up and stroking the faux member as if it were an actual appendage, and said, "I'm feeling charitable, I'll even let you lube me up as long as you don't make a mess. Whatever you put on the dildo without dripping on the floor will serve to make this much less painful."

She reached over to Julian extending a hand that contained a flip-top tube, which presumably contained lubricant. Of course, Julian still had the big bags over his hands, and they allowed him no gripping ability or even tactile sensation. He reached out and clamped the tube between his two stubbed appendages. He was going to ask if he might be allowed to remove the anti-wank mittens when he looked over to see the perversely amused grin of the previously mirthless Legham. It was then clear to him that this was part of her torturous approach. She would let Julian think she was being nice, but, in reality, set him up.

As he was moving in nice and close to Legham to maximize his accuracy, Julian was faced with a dilemma. Squeeze against the tube too tightly and he might risk having the tube shoot out through his mitts or have the cap pop open spilling the contents, and, on the other hand, if he held it too lightly it might slip from his grasp. In the little distance he needed to close, he almost made both mistakes.

"HURRY UP! Move this along." Legham shouted explosively just to see if she could make Julian drop the tube. She almost succeeded.

Julian considered his approach carefully. He had to pop open the top on the tube and then get as much lube onto the phallus as he could manage before it dripped onto the floor. He kneeled down almost in the position he would have assumed to deliver strap-on fellatio, but only because he wanted to reduce the distance from the tube's opening to the dildo. He realized he had to pop the top with his mouth, and wanted to reduce the risk that he would spill the contents three feet away. If he did spill, he wanted to do so over the phallus so at least a little would splash onto it.