Selection Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was difficult to open the top because if he squeezed the tube too hard, when the cap opened, it would randomly squirt, but the tube tended to slide around in his grip if he didn't hold on tight enough. Eventually, putting his whole mouth over the lid, he managed to pry open the flip-top with his front teeth in the manner of an antique bottle cap opener while keeping the tube vertical so its contents would not spill. His plan was to start from the head of the phallus and run a bead along the top to the base, and, hopefully, do this before any dripped down. Unfortunately, it was a light oil with little viscosity, and ran around the sides of the dildo under the force of gravity and dripped the floor before he had the first four inches of shaft lubed. He was also unable to get the very tip because he didn't dare risk missing.

"ENOUGH! You are spilling on the floor." Legham said as she snatched the tube back, resealed the top, and tossed the tube aside onto a nearby bench.

Julian did not even wait to be told to resume his position bent over the sawhorse, but did so in such a way that Legham could do her worst. Holding the strap-on dildo with one petite hand in the same way a well-hung man might, Legham pressed the head against Julian's virginal sphincter. As the bulbous tip had not been coated with lubricant the rubbery phallus burned as it was forced into Julian's ass. Then, once the head popped into Julian, the lubed section was reached, and the dildo penetrated to its maximum depth violently. It felt like there was a tiny prize-fighter in Julian's rectum working his way toward his colon. When the dildo penetrated no more than about six inches, Legham began to adjust her ramming angle to get more depth. Her success was limited.

"Oh. You little bitch. You'd better take it all." Legham said as she continued to thrust into the boy's bung.

Legham was clearly a practiced professional. She knew how to take it the limit without actually permanently injuring Julian. She forced the dildo as far as she could do so without perforating Julian's innards. Unfortunately for Julian, she also had tremendous endurance, and it soon became clear that between the lube, Julian's rectal lining, and Legham, Legham was not going to be the first to give out. She was relentless.

"Go ahead and scream if you want to." Legham said as Julian suppressed a cry of pain.

Wails and screams were like sustenance to the inspector. She thrived on them. They certainly seemed to make her moan, and probably made her wet.

Eventually, the lubricant did degrade and it became an increasingly dry and burning ass fuck. When there was a momentary decrease in friction followed by a rivulet of liquid running down Julian's leg, it seemed likely that his ass was bleeding profusely.

Julian considered calling it quits, and accepting life as a boy if she would only quit ass-raping him. The longer the bung-punishing treatment went on, the less resolutely Julian was able to turn these thoughts away. In the beginning he turned them away by thinking that the torture, which felt like he was being split in half, would end any moment. Eventually, Julian began to think he might be permanently injured.

Just as Julian committed himself to quitting, Legham pulled out and summarily ended the session.

When Julian went back to Station 1 to get his Chasti reinstalled and the damn hand-baggies removed, the same lady who removed the Chasti was present, and she was shocked to see Julian was still present.

"I don't know if I've ever known any boy to be here so long." She said as she reinstalled the chasti on the bedraggled bloodied young man.

When he got home, Julian once again walked in on his mother being orally serviced by Vicky in the foyer. The two both expressed the briefest sympathies and congratulations to Julian as he limped like an old man on his way to lay down in his bed.