Selena 2.5: More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraging him, she grinded back against his hand as they now hungrily made out and he went a step further. Prying her tremendous globes apart, his hand slid down the crack of her behind until his middle finger tickled over the crinkled, rubbery orifice nestled between.

For the briefest of seconds she was indignant. Either Gary was a very forward ass man or Hannah had once again revealed her darkest secret. Knowing the answer immediately she quickly decided to focus instead on the potential pleasure that lie ahead.

The slightest bit moist from sweating was enough lubricant for him to wiggle the tip of the digit into her rectum up to the first knuckle. Arching her back faintly, Selena pushed back even more and he was able to get his finger halfway into the slick, humid opening. After the thorough workout it had received today, her little asshole was moderately sore and the appendage was not ideally lubricated. Nevertheless, she continued to press back, striving to get it in even deeper.

"Ohmigod," she whimpered, breaking their lustful kiss, "Can we go somewhere... Now!"

"Sure baby, I'm parked right out back."

The almost painfully aroused woman almost sprinted back to her table to get her purse, flashing Hannah a sheepish grin before meeting Gary at the side door and stepping out into the parking lot.

Pressing her against the wall of the club he kissed her again with even more insistent hunger than he had on the dance floor, sliding both hands up under her blouse to firmly grope her creamy tits through her bra. She grinded her pelvis against his thigh to create friction for her aching pussy, now so wet that the crotch of her panties was glued in place. Beyond eager for gratification she broke the embrace and whispered huskily, "Where's your car?"

A few moments later, he confirmed her suspicions by confessing what Hannah had told him and asked bluntly "So is that where you want it?"

No more than five minutes after that, she was surprised in the back of her mind how dimly lit the side portion of the parking lot was and even more grateful. Selena was bent over at the waist, squeezing her thighs together to keep her pants from dropping and appropriately gripping the rear bumper of his SUV. Her glorious ass cheeks were bare and splayed wide, her mouth following suit as her jaw fell slowly in reaction to the sheer girth of Gary's Vaseline-coated cock spearing her tiny rectum.

He took his time opening her sphincter with his bulging glans but there was no mercy once the head slipped past the muscular circle. He drove his cock to the hilt in her hot, moist asshole with relentless force, pulled back halfway and then slammed home again. Grabbing her by the waist for leverage, in seconds he was fucking her in the ass so hard that her teeth clicked.

She had no time to adjust to his thick shaft, her lovely blue eyes watering as she experienced the most pain she had ever felt in a sexual encounter. The pleasure was even more intense though and she began to utter high-pitched moans even as a tear rolled down her face.

His crotch was pounding against her wildly bouncing ass cheeks as he both drilled into her rectum but also yanked her back towards him at the same time. Selena was unable to move in his tight grip but she didn't have to- she couldn't get fucked any harder than she was.

Gradually her resilient asshole relented enough to increase the pleasure even more and as her inevitable orgasm started to build, the hurt lessened. She orgasmed and at the first contraction in her smoking hot behind Gary thrust into her with such vigor that her feet left the ground, making her body lurch as he sprayed his seed into her bowels.

They exchanged contact information and she returned to the bar long enough to clean up and have another drink to restore her buzz. Hannah was nowhere to be found of course and a short time later Selena was headed out to the parking lot again, this time with Shane.

Making no pretenses as to why they were outside, they climbed directly into his backseat. As her clothes came off she wondered briefly if she would even be able to spread her legs because her asshole was throbbing so persistently. As it turned out, she could and from her back she rolled a condom on to his dick before he mounted her and sank into her relieved and saturated cunt. He screwed her yearning pussy in a methodical and pleasing fashion, long steady strokes and she was just moments from orgasm when he flooded his rubber, ejaculating.

Not about to experience frustration this late, on this day, she had his rubber off a minute later and was taking his entire now limp cock into her mouth. She sucked and jerked him off with all of the considerable skill that she had and in a very short time he was fully erect again. She opened and rolled on another condom before climbing into his lap and facing him, she impaled her aching cunt on his stiff bone. Continuing to push the envelope with her newfound boldness, she leaned in and fed him her tits even as she grinded back and forth on his crotch. She climaxed twice before he came again.

Back inside, she had two more drinks while she waited patiently for Hannah to return from the bathroom/roof/under a table or wherever it was that she was having sex. When the disheveled whore reappeared, she convinced her that it was time to go home.

Later, the gorgeous brunette still had a slight buzz as she helped the very drunk Hannah into bed. Her friend was giggling almost uncontrollably, even more as Selena started removing her wet clothes- a result of her insistence on running into the ocean fully dressed. With very little help from the intoxicated female, she finally managed to get her naked and then went into her dresser and found her a T-shirt and panties.

Returning, she looked at her companion's sleek figure inquisitively, all the while with snapshots of earlier that very night flashing in her head along with the endless questions.

Selena had just been getting adjusted to the glorious stretching of her tight, hot asshole by the cock of the delivery man when Hannah had suddenly began lapping at her decadent snatch. That really happened! While she was getting her sensational behind skewered! Her first lesbian experience was indescribably pleasurable at first, quickly disturbing and just as fast, the divine pleasure became the entire focus.

Almost mindlessly the brunette leaned over her friend, now apparently passed out. She lightly ran her fingers over one perky tit, softly pinching a nipple and then glided her hand down her soft, flat stomach, stopping at her waist. Lying down propped on one elbow with her face just inches above Hannah's clean-shaven cunt, the dark-haired beauty lowered her head and tenderly dragged the point of her tongue along the now sticky groove ...

Continued in Selena, Part 3: A Baywatch Fetish...

next might be a break from Myrtle Beach-

Selena X: Anal Origins or Selena 9: Shared

12