Selena & Demi: Same Old Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

When Selena had collected enough of it, she fed the strands of sticky fluid to her lover, cooing as Demi slurped up the offering with gusto, licking and lapping at her fingers and palm. As Demi gorged, Selena slid a hand down her heaving belly, finding her cunt soaked; pleasuring Selena had always turned Demi on immensely.

"Do you like how my cum tastes?"

"Yes," Demi gasped, "god yes, it tastes so good..."

Selena chuckled, now brushing along Demi's mound. The contact made the other woman groan, her hips lifting up desirously.

"You're close, aren't you?"

"Yes," Demi moaned, "so close, so close, please..."

Selena giggled, and then pushed two fingers into that oozing slit. It took them easily, past the first knuckle and beyond, clutching and gripping. Demi moaned again, gazing at Selena, parts of her face still shining with liquid arousal. Those two fingers quickly began to move inside her soaked channel.

Demi had indeed been close to a climax. It took a handful of seconds of intent fingering, stimulating all those little places that Selena knew so well, for Demi to come undone, mewling as her body writhed, wracked with orgasmic quakes. Her back arched, attracting Selena to her pert breasts. Demi grunted when she felt her hot mouth close onto a sensitive nipple, the contact making the pleasure spike. Her juices flowed liberally onto Selena's hand.

As Demi came down from the height of pleasure, Selena sucked softly at her breast, her fingers by now having left her pussy. They were quickly presented to Demi. She immediately pounced, tasting her own juices, moaning as the familiar flavor hit her taste buds. Selena moved from Demi's breasts to join her in tasting those cum-slicked fingers.

Their mouths met, tongues tangling. Selena straddled Demi, her hands quickly sliding to squeeze at Demi's pert breasts. The two women contented themselves with making out for a while. For both of them, it had been too long a time since they had been afforded such an indulgence, to simply luxuriate in each other's kisses. Selena's hands travelled all over, ranging along the expanse of Demi's quivering flesh.

After some time, she rose up, breaking the kiss to climb off Demi. Her lover interpreted this as a simple change in position, and so brought herself up to her knees, leaning forward to continue their passionate kisses.

Selena stopped her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Go get the strap-on," she told her.

Demi blushed.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"Come on. There's no way you'd come here and not bring it."

Demi's blush deepened, but she clambered off the bed, walking out of the bedroom. Before she disappeared into the sitting room, Selena's eyes were fixed on her ass, round and ripe, ready to be claimed.

It took a few seconds for Demi to reappear. She walked back to the bed, strap-on in one hand, bottle of lube in the other. Once she reached the bed, she handed both to Selena, and waited patiently, sitting Indian-style.

Selena smirked at her, pulling the strap-on up around her waist, adjusting it, remembering the many times she had used it on Demi, the many times she had left her a quivering wreck. As Demi moved onto her hands and knees, Selena lubed up the plastic cock.

When the plastic shaft glistened brightly, she moved behind Demi. Listening to her strained whimpers, she squeezed out some lube onto a few fingers. Her other hand gripped at an ass cheek, spreading it to reveal the crinkled bud beyond. One finger nudged at it, the tight hole gradually giving way from the pressure. Demi sucked in a breath, fists clenching onto the bedsheets, Selena giggling as she pushed the finger deeper. She wiggled it around, making her lover groan softly, another push sending the lubed digit deeper. More of those pitiful groans provided the perfect soundtrack as Selena prepared Demi, adding a second finger, squirting out more lube to better ease the passage. Through these administrations, Demi remained on her hands and knees, her upper half bending forward slightly, raising her ass towards Selena.

Once she was satisfied with its readiness, Selena slid the fingers out, wiping them dismissively onto Demi's lower back. She got into position, one hand gripping the strap-on by the base, the other keeping Demi's asshole exposed and vulnerable.

"Please..." Demi begged.

"Tell me," Selena began, "did Wilmer ever fuck you in the ass?"

"N-No..."

Selena chuckled.

"What about Joe?"

Demi shook her head.

"No," she murmured.

Selena chuckled again.

"So who's the only one who's ever been in your ass?"

"You."

"Damn right."

She pushed forward, delighting in Demi's excited squeal, in how her asshole spread open, splaying for her, the first few inches pushing inside. After a few moments of pause, wherein she added more lube to the strap-on, she pushed again, more sliding inside. Demi whimpered, quivering as her ass was claimed, her pussy leaking a flood of juices.

More inches were pushed past her clutching asshole. Selena brought both hands to her hips, holding on to the firm flesh, squeezing at it, denting it with her eager fingers. Another slow thrust, and yet more pushed its way through. Selena took a moment to splash more lube onto the remaining inches and onto that splayed asshole. Demi groaned, her cheek by now resting against the mattress, her hands clenching at the bedsheets.

"It's been way too long since we last did this," Selena murmured.

Demi moaned weakly.

"Maybe now we'll go back to doing this on the regular."

Demi moaned again, her focus more on that fake cock than Selena's taunting words.

Another squirt of lube, followed by another push, sent more through that clasping ring. Demi quivered, staying still so that Selena could fully lodge the strap-on inside her.

That happened a minute or so later. Demi let out a deep breath, adjusting to the situation, not having done this for so long. Selena tightened her grip on those hips, pulling back slightly to see how that vulnerable asshole looked stretched around the shaft. The minute movement made Demi mewl, her need devouring her more by the second.

Selena leaned forward, kissing tenderly at Demi's shoulder.

"Ready to be fucked?" she purred, rotating her hips to set that strap-on into motion.

Demi whimpered at the sensation, nodding eagerly.

"Say it," Selena cooed, "I won't fuck you until you say it."

Demi whimpered again.

"I...I'm ready to be fucked."

Selena giggled, kissing again at her shoulder.

"Sure thing, babe."

She rose up behind Demi, appreciating the curve of her body, down from her dark hair to her round ass.

And then she began to fuck her, pumping hard from the get-go, no buildup or subtlety. Demi squealed, taken by surprise, the squeal morphing into a loud moan. Quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure, she began to push back at the thrusts, meeting them halfway. One of her hands moved to her pussy.

Selena reached down, grabbing that hand and yanking it away. Ignoring the pitiful groan that Demi let out, she pinned it to the small of her back, and quickly did the same with the other hand, leaving the songstress defenseless, head down and ass up.

"We both know you can cum just from me fucking your ass."

Demi whimpered, squirming, Selena speeding up, holding Demi's hands behind her back to immobilize her.

Seeing her take the thrusts was of one Selena's favorite sights. The fullness of her body bounced lewdly, the round globes of her ass jiggled from the constant impacts, and while her face was hidden by a shroud of dark hair, Selena could easily imagine the rapturous expression plastered across her features.

Eager to be rough with her lover, she reached down with her free hand to gather some of Demi's hair. Her hips pumped harder, driving with more authority into Demi's ass, a noise sounding in the room, the whap of the plastic cock meeting her stretched anus.

Selena yanked back on her hair, making her cry out, her upper half pulled up.

"You like that, babe?"

"Yes! Yes, I love it, please don't stop!"

Selena kept a tight grip on the makeshift reigns. Demi moaned, completely at Selena's mercy and loving it.

"Oh god, Selena, you fuck me so good..."

"Oh yeah? Want me to fuck you harder?"

Demi's answer was an entirely wordless squeal, but Selena showed her some mercy, upping the pace of her thrusts, fucking harder, Demi squealing again as her ass was punished. The incessant squealing became louder, until Demi was screaming, her head yanked back further by Selena's cruel hand. Her babbling only made Selena fuck even harder, exercising all of her strength in once again claiming Demi's ass, in giving her lover all that she could handle.

That effort was quick to push Demi into an orgasm. She cried out Selena's name, the sweet tones sending shivers down Selena's spine, having not heard such sounds in too long a time. There was a certain amount of stimulation for her too, which combined with the knowledge that Demi was once again hers, and the sounds that her lover made, was more than enough to push her into her own orgasm. Her grip slackened on Demi's hair, enough for Demi, in her squirming, to slip forward, her dark locks sliding from Selena's hand, the upper half of her body landing with a thump on the bed. Selena groaned, her cunt caught up in spasms, her hips still working mindlessly, pumping into Demi's loosened asshole with a vengeance.

She finally stopped as her climax began to abate. Letting go of Demi's hands, she slumped forward, sighing out a deep breath. Underneath her, Demi was still quivering, her cries having died down to halting gasps.

"You alright?" Selena murmured, kissing affectionately at her shoulder.

"Mmm-hmm," Demi purred back, nuzzling against the contact.

"Want to take a break?"

"No," Demi cooed, exactly the answer that Selena had predicted, and in fact, had wanted.

Selena moved quickly, rising back up off Demi, sliding the plastic shaft from her clasping asshole. The groan of distress that came from Demi was replaced by a surprised squeal when Selena took hold of her hair again and yanked her around to face her.

"Then why don't you taste yourself?"

Demi bit her lip, presented with the fake cock that had just drilled her into the most satisfying orgasm of her recent memory. Her mind flashed back to all the times they had done this, all the times Selena had ruined her ass and then told her to clean off the agent of that ruination. Back then, she had always been eager, pouncing on it with a wild glee.

Not much had changed, as Demi leaned forward, humming happily as she licked her way up the length. Her own flavor sizzled onto her tongue, inducing shivers to run down her spine. She gazed up at Selena, who just stared imperiously down at her, hands on her hips.

When Demi reached the head, she sucked it in between her lips. That part had reached deep into her insides, and so was chock-full of her own inimitable flavor, one that she had grown to enjoy from all the times that Selena had made her taste it. Her salvia trickled down the shaft as she sucked eagerly.

"You love tasting your ass, don't you?"

Demi nodded, taking more of the plastic inside her mouth, moaning around it.

"What would Wilmer say if he saw you like this?"

It was easy for Selena to see the brief pang of pain that crossed her lover's expression. But Demi was committed to her task, and would not let even Selena's cruelty distract her. Her mouth dropped lower, more of the plastic length shoving over her tongue. Selena groaned, not from any physical stimulation, but from the sight. That fake cock had not so long ago been buried in Demi's bowels, but the young songstress was still eagerly drawing it into her throat, her tongue working energetically around it to lap up as much of her own flavor as she could find. Seeing such submissiveness and sluttishness never failed to arouse Selena.

"God, you look so fucking hot right now," she purred, shoving her hips forward with no warning.

Demi squealed, swallowing more of the strap-on, way past the halfway mark.

One of her hands flew to her mound, but stopped on the way there. Her eyes locked with Selena's, an unspoken question there.

"No," Selena growled, "put your hands behind your back."

Demi obeyed, still sucking at the length of plastic dominating her gullet.

Selena took a hold of her hair with one hand, and began to pump her hips again. The strap-on screwed relentlessly down Demi's throat, the pop star only able to gurgle and squirm, helpless before Selena's sexual authority. The thrusts sped up, jarring Demi, her breasts bouncing as she was used, this time her throat serving the purpose of pleasure. The majority of said pleasure for Selena was psychological instead of physical; while the strap-on provided some stimulation, there was nothing quite like seeing Demi submit so, choking meekly around a plastic cock shoved down her gullet, shaking with the need to touch herself but obeying her lover.

"That's a good girl, take it right down your throat..."

It was rough and fierce, Selena giving no thought to Demi's comfort. She bent over her, once again exerting herself in reminding Demi of her place, her hair fluttering about, her own breasts bouncing just as much as Demi's.

She stopped with the strap-on fully shoved down Demi's throat. Those lovely eyes stared up at her, full of desire and affection.

Her free hand came up to slap at Demi's cock-clogged cheek. The pop star squealed, taken by surprise; Selena did it again, and then a third time, giggling at the wet sounds that came from Demi's throat as she choked around the mass of plastic.

With a satisfied sigh, she tore the strap-on from Demi's throat. Her lover fell forward, hands still behind her back; she gulped down breaths, her body tinged pink with a deep blush.

"Hands and knees," Selena ordered.

Demi rushed to get into position, even waggling her hips to entice Selena.

There was no need, as the musician was eager to fuck her lover. She grabbed Demi by the hips and thrust hard. Almost the full length slammed down into her guts, forcing a cry from her lips. Selena reached out yet again to take up the reins of her dark hair, yanking back as her hips worked steadily, seeking to once again pound her into a wreck.

As worked up as Demi was, it took little time to do so. In under a minute, she was squalling wordlessly, her hips by now pushing back frantically at Selena's thrusts. Her hands scrabbled in the air, her upper half suspended by Selena's rough tugging on her hair.

Once that climax abated, Selena slid her other hand around Demi's belly, pulling her up so that her back rested entirely against Selena's front. She gave her a few seconds of respite, before resuming her thrusting, screwing into that greedy asshole, sending every inch of plastic deep into her guts. Demi leaned her head back, exposing her tender neck.

Selena could not let that delicious territory go unconquered. Her mouth affixed to Demi's neck, sucking fiercely. Demi moaned, quivering, loving how Selena marked her, how her teeth came into play just enough to add some pain to the equation. Her mind flashed to the bruise that would linger there to remind her of Selena's ownership of her body. Both women knew that such reminders were unnecessary, but both women liked them, as both owned and owner luxuriated in their station.

Another orgasm rolled over Demi, her body held firmly in Selena's grasp. Her lover was ruthless and relentless, refusing to stop even as Demi crested that ecstatic peak. Such determination resulted in another orgasm. Partway through that one, Selena reached down to caress at Demi's soaked mound. Demi squealed, bucking her hips, her juices quickly staining Selena's fingers. Three of those fingers curled into the beckoning slit. The thumb moved up to press gently on that sensitive clit.

Demi cried out, yet another climax striking her subjugated body. Selena refused to stop, her fingers working steadily inside Demi and at her clit, force-feeding more pleasure into her nerves. Her hips still pumped as well, slamming mercilessly into that loosened asshole. A climax of her own arose, washing over her body, making her thrusts wilder and rougher still. She bit down on Demi's neck, making her lover grunt bestially. Both women writhed in the grip of ecstasy.

By her third climax, Demi's cries had become strained whimpers, her body overloaded with sensations.

Selena took pity, slipping her fingers out, letting go of Demi to let her fall forward into a heap. The downward motion made the strap-on slip back out, bobbing in the air just above the hole it had wrecked.

When the wracking gasps and uncontrollable quivering stopped, Selena straddled her, spreading the round cheeks of her ass to once again expose her vulnerable anus.

"Want more?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

Selena giggled, sliding the strap-on back inside, going from the tip to the base in one long push. Once it was fully lodged, she began to rock her hips against Demi, her fellow songstress cooing as her ass was slowly screwed. The flesh of her neck was once again exposed, so Selena descended, sucking and nipping. Demi nuzzled back at her, her hands finding Selena's, their fingers intertwining. It was a slow beginning to what Selena knew would once again become furious and fierce. For now, she was content to be gentler, to show love instead of lust.

Her mouth found Demi's, and the two women made out, the strap-on rocking slowly. Demi's heated flesh rubbed salaciously against Selena's nipples. The soft sounds that Demi made were muffled by their kiss.

As they kissed, Selena's hips slowly sped up until she was once again fucking Demi, grunting from the exertion. Her muscles burned but she would not let up until she had her lover ruined by ecstasy. Their kiss broke as Selena moved back to Demi's neck, sucking hungrily. Demi tilted her head, exposing more of that flesh, cooing as that hot mouth marked her. Despite being powerless, trapped underneath Selena, she did her best to buck her hips back onto that dominating shaft. Their intertwined fingers became another way for Selena to exert control, holding Demi's hands down onto the mattress. She put as much power as she could muster into her thrusts. Sweat shone on both of their bodies, smearing together.

Demi once again broke out into a bout of cries, an orgasm running roughshod over her. The sound of her adulation made Selena pound harder, gritting her teeth, feeling her stamina flag, but soldiering on, refusing to stop just yet. Her own climax arrived, shivers erupting all down her spine, her cunt clutching, juices streaming down to her thighs.

As more climaxes rolled over Demi, battering at her body with savage determination, Selena moved her hands. Overwhelmed as Demi was, her hands remained on the mattress, trembling and useless. Selena grabbed at her hair, pulling back, Demi gasping from the sensation, a sharp pain erupting on her scalp, thrown into the mix of sensations, easily blending with the intense pleasure.

Selena knew that her endurance was about to give out, and that Demi could not take much more. Neither woman had fucked or been fucked quite like this since the last time they had been together.

Wanting to end it spectacularly, Selena bit down again on Demi's neck, her teeth scraping against the tender flesh, while sneaking a hand down to Demi's pussy, pressed against the bed. The hand managed to make its way underneath the writhing songstress, finding her slit soaked. Demi continued to cry out, the climaxes rolling over her, indistinguishable at this point. The only reaction she had to Selena pushing three fingers into her heated sex was a hard buck of her hips.

Selena growled around a mouthful of flesh, pumping her hips, working her fingers in and out of a steaming slit. Her lover was babbling and squealing, completely powerless, a tiny leaf in a powerful rainstorm. Another orgasm rolled over Selena, making her moan into Demi's neck.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers