Selena & Demi: Same Old Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers

The exhaustion caught up with Selena after the next orgasm. Her hips and hand slowed, not quite giving up, still fucking into Demi. For her part, Demi was sobbing with intense pleasure, the last of her orgasms conquering her, washing over her in an ecstatic maelstrom.

Slow turned to still soon.

Selena stopped, resting atop Demi, letting go of her hair, sliding her hand from that drenched slit. Her arms wound around Demi, holding her close, turning both of them on their sides. Demi's panting sobs transitioned into soft whimpering as she came down from the heights of pleasure. This part of their encounters was one that Selena secretly enjoyed, anchoring her lover as the ecstasy abated, whispering in her ear, telling her just how much she loved her. It was necessary for Demi to have that time, resting in her lover's arms, allowed to gently float back down to earth with somebody cooing soft, pleasant words in her ear. Selena knew her so well, knew that it helped her, knew that it would be cruel to leave her alone in that moment; as much as she enjoyed toying with Demi, occasionally displaying cruelty, she did have her limits.

Shaky whimpers steadied into soft breathing. Her body unwound in Selena's arms, and that soft breathing became light snoring, her lover dropping off to sleep easily. Selena chuckled softly, giving her a few moments, before gently separating from her, sliding the strap-on back out. Making sure to not make too much noise, she took it off, placing it onto the floor, making a mental note to wash it later. Demi whined in her sleep, suddenly bereft of her presence, something that was fixed quickly when Selena slid back in behind her to hold her.

Selena watched her sleep. This had been part of her plan, to screw Demi into exhaustion so that she passed out.

If there was one thing that Selena considered herself bad at, it was heart-to-heart talks. She always found herself reverting to sarcasm to avoid truly baring herself, even with Demi. So when Demi had shown up, wanting to talk, she had decided on this course. It would irritate and hurt Demi, to avoid such an important thing, but Selena also knew that whatever talk they would have had would not have ended well.

It was not that she did not love Demi.

On the contrary, Selena loved her more than anything.

But the conflict for her was in that love.

In her mind, love was supposed to be difficult, supposed to be a struggle, in order to make it mean something. That was how it was with Justin, and somewhat with Anton.

Loving Demi was the easiest thing in the world, easier than breathing. That love was safe and comfortable.

But Selena did not want safe and comfortable.

Demi would most likely wake up during the middle of the night, but Selena would be asleep. As to what she would do in the morning if Demi still wanted to talk...

A knock sounded at the door.

Moving quickly to stop the visitor from knocking again, Selena threw on a robe and padded out of the bedroom, through the sitting room to the door.

"Cheeseburger and fries," said the hotel employee.

Selena grinned, grabbing the food from him.

In the lustfulness, she had forgotten about her room service order, hunger replaced with desire.

The hunger returned.

Selena decided to eat before coming up with what to do in the morning.

majicman21
majicman21
1,307 Followers