Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

"I'm, ooooohhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry Miles!" Selena moaned, the fact that these were the first coherent words she had uttered in a while immediately getting Miley's attention, "I, ah, I haven't been doing a good job of telling you what you're supposed to get a guy to do to you. Mmmmmmm, I'm so sorry, it's just, h, hard to concentrate when there's a tongue inside you. Oh gosh, mmmmmmm, especially such a skilled little tongue. OH... oh fuck! It's fucking me! Demi's tongue is fucking me sooooooo gooooodddddd! It's sliding in and out, mmmmmmmm, twirling and curling inside me, like this."

Miley was already blushing from hearing Selena dropped the F-bomb, and pretty much everything else, but seeing Selena stick out her tongue and twirl it around and curl it upwards made Miley blush like never before, mostly because it made Miley imagine Selena's tongue was inside her pussy while doing it. This thought almost made Miley cum, and probably would have if Miley had been finger fucking herself a little faster, a problem she quickly rectified.

"Make sure whoever you're with does that when their tongue is inside you. It will help them find all your sweet spots, mmmmmmmmmm, yes Demi, the G-spot in particular. Mmmmmmmm, you can, ooooohhhhh, you can simply tell your partner to curl their tongue upwards to get that." Selena explained in between long moans, "D, Deeeemmmmiiiiiiii! Demi's a expert. She knows just where to touch. And when. Mmmmmmm, oh, I, oh, I can teach you what you do, but, aaaaahhhhhh, but timing is everything."

Demi definitely agreed with this last statement. It was really something to live by in just about every aspect of life. Right now was a perfect example, because thanks to all the reasonably slow build up Demi knew she could make Selena cum quickly with just a few well timed strokes of her tongue.

It was something Selena had made crystal clear she wanted. To be able to cum as hard and as quickly as possible to show Miley the pleasure she could be receiving, and then offer it to her without giving her much chance to think about it. And seducing Miley was something Demi wanted too, and even if it hadn't been just the chance to make Selena happy was good enough for Demi. Of course that was the exact reason she was hesitating to make Selena cum.

As a result of all the 'fun' Demi had been having with Selena she had learnt that the longer the build up the harder the climax. So just by prolonging the pussy licking a little bit it would add to Selena's eventual orgasm, and surely make Miley even more susceptible to seduction. Plus the longer Demi was in between Selena's thighs the longer she could give her pleasure, and there was nothing in the world Demi liked doing more than that. And... Selena just tasted so good. Demi could never get enough of her lover's delicious pussy juice so it was always hard for Demi to give Selena the final push she needed to cum.

Of course Selena knew that, "Oh Miley, Demi is soooooo goooooddddd. Demi is so good at eating pussy. Ooooooohhhhhhh, ah, I'd take her tongue over seven guys' tongues any day. Mmmmmmmm, I'd take her tongue over seven thousand guys' tongues any day. It's a heaven, mmmmmmmmm, a dream I never want to wake up from, but, oh, as much as I love it... sometimes I just need more. I need... I... I neeeedddddddd oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss! Oooooohhhhhhh Deeeeeemmmmmmiiiiiiiiiii!"

Any further words Selena tried to make were pretty much gibberish as she threw her head back and thrust her pussy into Demi's eager mouth, that mouth remaining glued in place as Demi happily swallowed her girlfriend's cum. There was so much of it a good portion ended up covering Demi's face, but Demi was confident she took most of it down her throat, her eyelashes fluttering as she tasted the sweetest flavour in the world. Selena's pussy juice tasted good, but her cum was like pure heaven in liquid form. Drinking that sweet nectar was right up there with making Selena feel good, and there was nothing more important to Demi than making Selena feel good.

Whenever they had time to spare Demi would spend hours in between Selena's legs, making the other girl cum over and over again before inevitably Selena returned the favour. Sadly this was one of the far too often times when Demi couldn't linger in between her girlfriend's thighs. She had made a promise to Selena that she wouldn't, and while Selena would sometimes let her break that promise and let them be late for something this time Demi knew it was important to move on.

So, after making absolutely sure there was no delicious girl cum left to lick up, Demi gently kissed her way up Selena's body, only briefly stopping to suck on her nipples for a few moments before completing her journey to her lesbian lover's lips, pressing her own to them in a soft and passionate kiss.

For the past few moments there had been nothing in Demi's world except Selena's pussy and the sweet nectar flowing from it, so to her Miley's orgasm went completely unnoticed.

Selena noticed it though. Her mind was barely functioning thanks to her own powerful climax, but she heard Miley cry out and she even looked up just in time to see the other girl tents up, their eyes meeting at the moment it happened as powerful feelings of pleasure washed over them.

Miley blushed and looked awkward as she came down from her high, but noticeably didn't remove her hand from her pants. It was hard for Selena not to grin at that, but in the name of not freaking Miley out she just about managed it. Instead Selena concentrated on enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm, and then the feeling of Demi's lips as they travelled over her body and then connected with her own.

Again Miley found herself watching in fascination as her two friends kissed passionately, Selena and Demi making out for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a few moments. Then when the kiss ended they only pulled away a few millimetres, their foreheads resting together and the two girls looking into each others eyes in a way Miley had never seen before. It was a look of such mutual love and devotion that there wasn't a single doubt in Miley's mind that Demi and Selena weren't just dating, they were in love.

Of course this revelation made what happened next even more surprising.

"So... Miley, are you ready for your turn?" Selena asked after she finally pulled her attention away from her secret girlfriend.

"W, with Demi?" Miley stammered.

"No, I meant with our security guards." Selena laughed, "But if you'd prefer..."

"NO! No, no, no I couldn't. I, I couldn't." Miley said, not sounding convincing.

"Are you sure? I can guarantee Demi would make you cum way, way harder." Selena said.

"I... I'm... I... I'm sure. I mean... I'm not gay. I have no problem with it. It's cool. You guys are cool. It's all cool. It's all really, really really really really cool. And you two are... really cool. Ha, pretty cool. Really pretty cool. Sooooo, pretty cool. I'm just not..." Miley said, slowly turning into the caricature of herself on Saturday Night Live.

"Miley, Miley!" Selena said softly, silently grateful for having prepared for this, "Relax. We're your friends. We would never make you do something you really didn't want to do. But you know, this wouldn't necessarily be gay."

"It wouldn't?" Miley questioned, not sounding convinced.

"Of course not." Selena said, "It isn't gay if you're the receiver."

"It... it isn't?" Miley frowned.

"Of course not." Selena insisted, "All you'd be doing is getting your pussy licked. Demi would be the one acting gay, and she doesn't mind, do you Demi?"

"No, I love licking pussy." Demi blushed.

"See, Demi's the only dyke here." Selena said.

There was a pause and then Miley said, "I... I don't know."

"Didn't you say you wanted to do something wild?" Demi questioned, slowly moving towards Miley who blushed and stammered incoherently before Demi interrupted her, "You could always try it and if it's too weird you could tell me to stop. I promise I would. I just... I just really want to make you feel good. The way I made Selena feel good."

Miley knew that if she was going to leave the time to do it would be now. She had cum watching something incredibly wild, and while she couldn't tell anyone about it she still felt a hell of a lot less innocent for it. However her orgasm hadn't been half as satisfying as Selena's had seemed to be, watching something like this was nowhere near as wild as experiencing it, and letting another girl go down on her would probably take-away that feeling of innocence she wanted to shake off forever.

So gently nodding her head Miley said, "Ok."

"Are you sure?" Demi asked cautiously.

"Yes. I'm sure." Miley said more confidently, and then smiled, "As long as this isn't gay or anything."

Demi smiled back then slowly began to lean forward.

Miley thought Demi was going to kiss her, just the thought making her heart race with mostly excitement, mixed in with a little anxiety and half a dozen other emotions. However Demi's head dipped down so she was pressing her lips to Miley's neck, covering it in light kisses and eventually gentle sucks and licks, making Miley moan.

This was something pretty much every guy Miley had ever been with had done to her at some point, and yet none of them made her feel as good as this. Demi was just so... thorough. So knowing. Miley already knew she had made the right decision because she couldn't wait to feel those lips on other places. Literally, she couldn't wait.

"I... I need to be wearing less clothes." Miley moaned.

"Yes you do." Selena said as she watched.

"Definitely." Demi smiled as she pulled away from Miley's neck.

As soon as Demi was a safe distance away from her Miley tore off her shirt and jewellery, kicked off her shoes and quickly removed her socks. She then stood up to pull down her pants, at which point her nerves finally got the better of her. As she remained there frozen Demi helped push her pants all the way down, allowing Miley to step out of them. Demi then gently guided her to the bed, quietly instructing Miley to lay down were Selena was moments ago.

Once Miley was lying on the bed Demi slowly crawled on top of her until their faces were inches apart. Again Miley thought Demi was going to kiss her and again she was wrong. Just as the other girl leaned in and Miley closed her eyes Demi reached down to grab Miley's hand and bring it up to her face. This confused Miley at first, until she remembered that was the hand she had been fingering herself with. More accurately she was reminded when Demi grinned mischievously, took Miley's index and middle finger into her mouth and then slowly sucked them.

Although Miley hadn't wiped her fingers there was only a few remnants of her cum and pussy juice left on them thanks to the fact that she had used both hands to undress. However Demi could definitely detect those sweet flavours that she craved so much, that heavenly taste causing her to suck greedily and moan softly.

Even though it was quite a soft moan it sounded deafening to Miley who was captivated by the sight and the feeling of Demi sucking her cum and pussy juice off her fingers. For Miley it was so hot she could barely think.

Another girl was tasting her. Another girl was sucking her cum and pussy juice off of her fingers, and clearly loving it. And who knew having your fingers sucked could feel this good?

Several long moments after she was sure Miley's fingers were completely clean Demi slowly pulled her mouth away, gave a playful smile and said, "Wow, you taste delicious."

Miley just stared at Demi for a few seconds and then she suddenly moved forward, crushing her lips against those belonging to a surprise Demi.

While she continued to be surprised by this action Demi quickly got over it enough to kiss Miley back. Shortly after she did Demi found her mouth invaded by the other girl's tongue, her own tongue happily playing with it as the kiss became increasingly passionate, almost needy.

This kiss continued until oxygen became an issue, at which point Miley pulled away and panted, "Sorry."

"It's ok. You really don't need to apologise." Demi smiled softly, "You're a good kisser."

"Thanks. I just... wanted a little tongue first." Miley said, a huge blush quickly crossing her face, "I meant..."

"I know what you meant." Demi smiled as she leaned in to kiss Miley's neck again.

"Oh." Miley moaned softly, and then after thinking about it added, "Besides... I... I wanted to kiss you."

Pulling away from Miley's neck Demi briefly studied the other girl with interest and then asked, "Wanna do it again?"

Miley gently nodded and then slowly leant forward, Demi's lips welcoming Miley's as they kissed again, this time lingering on the softness before inevitably the kiss became more heated.

It was difficult for Selena to just sit back and watch the action but it was important to her stupid plan that she did. Her stupid, stupid plan which resulted in Demi being the first person ever to go down on Miley Cyrus. It was an accolade Selena was loath to give up, but it was only fair as there was another one of Miley's cherries that Selena wanted even more. But that would have to wait. For now all she could do was watch her two hot fellow Disney stars making out, comforting herself with the knowledge that if all went well she would be joining them soon.

Unfortunately for Selena she was left watching for quite a while as Demi and Miley seemed to become lost in kissing each other. It wasn't surprising as Demi had been crushing on Miley for a very long time and was revelling in the chance to finally be with her like this. Meanwhile Miley had never really kissed a girl before. Sure, she had dished out a few playful pecks here and there to seem daring, but those were nothing compared to this, and Miley regretted that. She regretted never taking the time to really appreciate just how soft another girl's lips could be, or how knowing her tongue was, which of course made Miley think about what was to come, although even the promise of that couldn't pull her away.

Finally it was Demi who decided it was time to move on, sliding her arms around Miley mid-kiss, unhooking her bra and skilfully removing it without even looking. She then quickly slid her lips down Miley's body to her breasts, the star of Hannah Montana gasping as her fellow Disney girl kissed around her nipples for a few long seconds, and then she cried out happily as Demi took one of her nipples into her mouth and gently sucked on it.

"Oooooohhhhhhh Gooooodddddd!" Miley half moaned, half whimpered over and over again along with a few other incoherent sounds as Demi began moving back and forth between her nipples, at first just sucking on them gently, but the pressure quickly increased in the most wonderful way. Demi also started to slide her tongue around each nipple, and flick it, and lick it, and things Miley wasn't certain she could even describe.

"More, more, please mooorrrreeeee!" Miley started repeatedly begging as the tit worship became torturous, repeating several times, before finally adding, "Go down on me. Please. Just... eat me. Eat my pussy. Lick it. Please Demi... fuck me!"

Actually hearing Miley swear finally got Demi's attention, the slightly older Disney star looking up at the other girl, giving her a wicked smile and then slowly kissing her way down her body. This had Miley squirming with anticipation, but she was left feeling incredibly disappointed when Demi grabbed hold of her panties and instead of pushing them down and immediately getting to work Demi slowly slid them down Miley's legs to take them off completely and then bring the garment, which was soaking wet, up to her nose giving it a long sniff.

"Does she smell as good as she tastes?" Selena asked curiously.

Demi started to nod, thought about it and then handed Selena the panties, "You tell me."

Grinning widely Selena held the panties to her nose, breathed in heavily and then a second later placed them in her mouth. Selena moaned as she sucked on those panties, immediately putting them back in her mouth after she had said, "Definitely."

With a smile on her face Demi had turned her attention back to Miley whose eyes were pleading with her to get on with it. Instead of complying Demi followed the next part of Selena's plan, a rather risky stage involving Demi removing her clothes. It was risky because her excuse for doing so was all this work was making her sweaty, which while technically true could have left Miley feeling suspicious, or perhaps even freaked her out. Luckily it seemed Miley was to captivated by what was going on to complain.

Once Demi was naked she paused for a moment to allow Miley's eyes to travel over her body, happy to see an encouraging look of lust in those eyes as they eagerly took in the sight of her. Then Demi slowly crawled onto the bed and up Miley's body, briefly pausing when she reached the younger girl's pussy, but then passing it in favour of heading for her tits.

Miley didn't like this, "NO! No please, no more teasing. I can't take it. Please just lick me already. I need you to lick my pussy. Please Demi, I'll do anything if you just lick my pussy."

"Anything?" Selena grinned.

"Yes." Miley quickly agreed, "I'll do anything you two want, just please, please lick me and make me cum. L, lick me and make me cum, lick me and make me..."

As Miley was speaking Demi was quickly sliding her lips downwards until they were hovering over the other girl's pussy, Demi pausing there for a few brief seconds, waiting for her moment to strike. When she did strike it was quick at first, her tongue shooting out of her mouth and sliding over the bottom half of Miley's pussy, but then she slowed down, making it look like Demi couldn't decide whether she wanted to lick fast or slow. In actual fact Demi knew exactly what she was doing, and it worked like a charm.

The first part of the lick was to get Miley's attention, which was definitely successful considering how Miley fell silent mid-sentence. From the second part of the lick onwards was when Demi would really start to tease her friend. As an added bonus Demi really got to savour the taste of Miley's pussy, the flavour dancing on her taste buds as she completed the first lick and began dishing out the second, and the third, and then fourth and so on.

Each of these licks were as slow as they possibly could be, Demi dragging her tongue away from the bottom of Miley's pussy to the top.

On more than a few occasions while doing this Demi looked upwards to see how Miley was doing. It was inconclusive at first, Miley's head rolling back so it was hard to see her face, and when she wasn't doing that the expression on her face was hard to read. She was also making these little sounds, half of which were made up of pleasurable moans, the other half made up of gasps and whimpers which might have been also a sign of pleasure but it was hard to tell. Then she started repeatedly mumbling, "Oh God, oh God, oh God."

At first Demi wasn't sure whether this was a good sign or not. However a short time later Demi found herself smiling as the sounds coming from Miley became unquestionably pleasurable and her word became much clear, "Oh, oh Goooooodddddd yes! Lick me! Lick me just like that. Oh, ooooooohhhhhhh, ah, yes, lick me. Oh Demi. Oh Demi! You're making me feel so good. Soooooo goooooodddddd! I didn't know it was possible to feel this good."

"I told you girls were better." Selena grinned, crawling closer to a blushing Miley like an animal ready to pounce on its prey.

"And now, oh, I believe you." Miley moaned as she switched from staring at the unbelievably erotic sight of another girl's head in between her legs to the sight of Selena now hovering over her with burning desire in her eyes.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers