Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"I knew Demi would make a believer out of you." Selena said proudly, glancing down at her girlfriend before looking back into Miley's eyes, "And she hasn't even stuck her tongue inside you yet. When she does you won't even want to try a guy's tongue. Mmmmmmm, Demi is going to make your pussy just like mine. For girls only."

Miley cried out joyfully as Demi chose that moment to press her tongue against Miley's entrance, increasing the pressure until the younger girl was sure the older girl's tongue was about to enter her. However at the last possible moment Demi pulled away and went back to licking Miley at the exact same slow pace she had been using for what seemed like an eternity.

After whimpering in frustration Miley moaned, "It, oh, it'll be girls only, I promise, just make her do it."

"Do what?" Selena asked, almost exceeding in sounding innocent.

"M... make... mmmmmmm, make her fuck me. I wanna be fucked. I, ah, I need to be fucked. Mmmmmmm, I need to be fucked by another girl. I, oh, I need to be fucked by another girl's tongue. Is that what you want to hear?" Miley whimpered, "If it isn't just tell me. Tell me what you want me to say, ah, oh, and I'll say it. Mmmmmmm, I'll say anything, do anything, if you just get Demi to fuck me and make me cum."

After smiling softly Selena leant forward so that her lips were hovering over Miley's. Obviously expecting to be kissed Miley closed her eyes and leant forward, but Selena went back out of reach. She had another idea in mind.

"Make her cum Dems." Selena said softly, although it sounded deafening to the other girls.

Miley's eyes shot wide open, her mouth quickly following as a ear piercing scream erupted from deep within her in reaction to feeling Demi's tongue slamming as deep as it could go into her pussy.

Instead of giving Miley a chance to get use to the feeling of a tongue inside her Demi started pumping her tongue steadily in and out of her, making Miley continued to scream and claw at the sheet as she tried to comprehend what she was feeling.

Miley had dated, even had a serious boyfriend on more than one occasion so she understood why her songs about relationships were so popular. But until now she hadn't truly understood why sex was such a big deal. She had wondered, dreamed and fantasised, but none of it had done this justice. None of it could.

The feeling of Demi's tongue moving in and out of her was indescribable. She tried to put it into words, or a song, but nothing she could think of seemed appropriate.

Then Demi started moving her tongue in certain angles, finding places inside her that Miley had no idea existed.

After a thorough search of Miley's pussy Demi started increasing the pace of the tongue fucking. As she did this Demi twirled her tongue inside of Miley, attacking all of her friend's most sensitive areas with every thrust.

Ever since Miley had felt Demi's tongue entering her she had felt a orgasm like no other rapidly begin to approach her. When Demi started increasing the speed of her tongue thrusts and twirling it inside of her friend Miley quickly found herself hurtling towards that orgasm, Demi not even reaching full speed before Miley's world came crashing down around her.

The build up had been so intense that in the moments before she came Miley had wondered if there was any way it could possibly live up to her expectations. After all this was a moment she had been dreaming of for a very long time. The first time someone else made her cum. She had tried to realistically prepare for disappointment while remaining hopeful, but Demi's talented little tongue had made it impossible for her expectations not to be raised to a perhaps unrealistically high level. However when Miley finally came her expectations weren't met, they were surpassed.

It felt like a nuclear bomb went off inside her, or at least inside her head as for a brief moment she couldn't even think thanks to the intense feeling of ecstasy that rocked her body. Only after the initial hit was over with did Miley realise just how much she was shaking, and how loud she was being. It was a little embarrassing, but it was hard to care when Miley was coming off the best experience of her life.

The aftershocks vibrated through her for a long time after the initial hit, Demi never quite letting Miley comedown from her high, instead keeping her close to the heaven she had just enjoyed but never quite close enough to make her cum again.

At first Miley was grateful for this as she didn't think she could handle another Demi induced orgasm, but as that wicked tongue worked its magic Miley found herself whimpering, "More... please... more."

"More?" Selena questioned as if she was trying to figure out exactly what Miley meant, "What are you trying to say Miles? You want Demi to make you cum again?"

"YES! Please, ah, I need to cum, oh, cum like that again." Miley moaned.

"Well, I guess that would be ok... but I'm kind of getting a little tired of just watching." Selena said, pretending to think about it before adding, "Hey, how about we fool around a little? I mean, I'm not a pussy licking slut like Demi, but I'm a teeny bit into boobs, and your lips look extremely kiss-able."

There was a brief pause and then Miley reached up, grabbed hold of Selena's face with both hands and then roughly forced the other Disney girl down on top of her. The second their lips connected Miley shoved her tongue down Selena's throat, the two girls engaging in something which seemed more like a fight than a kiss.

It lasted until oxygen became an issue, at which point they pulled away just long enough to get some much needed air before returning to the kiss, the two Disney stars passionately making out for several minutes before Miley pulled away and softly said, "Can I cum now?"

"Just a second." Selena said, dipping her head down to Miley's neck and beginning to kiss, lick and suck on it. At the same time she reached down and began tweaking Miley's nipples. After a few seconds of this Selena stopped playing with Miley's neck just long enough to call out to her girlfriend, "Ok Dem, you can make her cum again."

Selena then grinned into Miley's neck and bit down on it softly as her friend cried out joyfully and arched her back, pushing her pussy deeper into the mouth and tongue which was giving her so much pleasure, happy sucking sounds in that particular direction letting Selena know that Demi was seemingly enjoying herself just as much as Miley.

A few moments later when Miley's orgasm had subsided Selena kissed her way down to Miley's boobs, taking one nipple into her mouth and gently sucking it before doing the same with the other nipple. Selena went back and forth, first just sucking Miley's nipples, but a short time later she was licking them too, her mouth and tongue, and of course Demi's mouth and tongue, quickly driving Miley to another orgasm.

This time there was no pause, no begging, no nothing except Selena taking her mouth away from Miley's tits long enough to tell her girlfriend, "More Dems. Make Miley cum as much as you can."

Taking Selena's words to heart Demi removed her mouth from Miley's pussy and replaced it with two fingers, Demi beginning to finger fuck Miley as she closed her mouth down on her clit, the sensations almost immediately making Miley cum.

Instead of gently bringing Miley down from her high Demi fucked the other Disney star harder, quickly sending Miley over the edge of another orgasm, and then another, and then another. However Demi was unable to continue the finger fucking for long as in her current position she could smell Miley's cum coating her fingers. Demi resisted her desire to taste that sweet liquid for as long as she could, but ultimately she found herself gluing her mouth back to Miley's pussy and greedily sucking out every drop of girl cum she could get.

Miley's pussy was so sensitive that the hard sucking Demi gave it was enough to trigger more girl cum to slide out of it, into Demi's mouth and down her throat. This of course had Demi sucking harder and reintroducing her tongue to Miley's welcoming fuck hole, Demi happily tongue fucking Miley to another couple of orgasms before switching back to the finger fucking, after making sure to suck the cum off her fingers of course.

Miley had heard that women could have multiple orgasms but no matter how much she tried she had never achieved anything like that on her own. One orgasm had always seemed satisfying enough and any attempt for more had always made her feel dirty. After all she was still technically a teenager with hormones racing through her, and that had been certainly the case all through her teens, so she couldn't be blamed for taking the edge off here and there, but even as she tried to become wilder the idea of more than one orgasm seemed so... slutty. Of course that had been part of the appeal, but at the same time it created a feeling of awkwardness to stop it from happening.

Now, oddly enough considering two of her female friends were having their way with her, there was no awkwardness. Miley did feel dirty though. And very, very slutty. And she loved it.

All the pleasure seemed to melt together so that Miley felt like she was in heaven, every orgasm sending her higher into the fluffy white clouds. In the back of her mind she even wondered if the illusion was in fact reality and the other two girls had overloaded her with so much pleasure they had given her a heart attack or something and she really was in heaven. However before that could happen she faintly heard, "Demi, if you make Miley cum again she's going to faint."

Then Miley whimpered as she came crashing down from the clouds, soft mouths and tongues removed from her body and thus ending all the pleasure she had been receiving.

Miley felt more sexually fulfilled than ever before, but she still wanted more. Her friends had turned her into a total junkie for getting her body pleasured by girls and Miley already knew she would do anything to get another fix.

Rolling over onto her side Miley noticed that Selena was now lying on her back next to her, Demi crawling up her BFF's body while staring at her with a powerful look of love and lust. That look was returned by Selena who welcomed Demi's lips with her own once they were face to face, Miley once again finding the sight of her two friends passionately making out to be something that was beautiful beyond words.

Demi was on top of Selena for only a few moments before she was flipped onto her back, the kiss not pausing for a second when this happened or moments later when Selena's hand shot down to Demi's pussy.

Selena first made Demi whimper and then cry out into her mouth as she first circled her secret girlfriend's entrance and then push two fingers into that eager love hole.

"You're so wet Dems." Selena panted huskily once she had broken the kiss and began gently sliding her fingers in and out of the other girl, "It's like you're going to cum already, and I've barely touched you. Why is that? Are you such a little pussy loving dyke that you almost came just from licking me and Miley? Does eating pussy turn you on that much? Does it?"

"Yes." Demi whimpered as Selena finger fucked her at an increasingly hard pace, "I can't help it. I love eating pussy so much. Oh, mmmmmmm, I'm a pussy loving dyke. Your pussy loving dyke."

"That's right, you're my pussy loving dyke. My little lesbian slut. My personal cunt licker who can't get enough of being in between my thighs." Selena taunted, using the exact kind of words she knew she needed to make Demi cum hard and fast.

"Yeeeeessssssss! I'm your pussy loving dyke. Ooooooohhhhhhh, your little lesbian slut. Ahhhhhhhh, your, mmmmmmm, your personal cunt licker who, oh, ah, ohhhhhhh, who can't get enough of being in between your thighs." Demi practically wept as her girlfriend began fucking her hard, "I'm yours Selena. All yours."

"And I'm yours." Selena said softly as she curled her fingers upwards to attack Demi's G-spot and rubbed Demi's clit with her thumb.

Usually it would take more to make Demi cum, but she had been incredibly turned on from the moment Selena told her all about her plan to seduce Miley Cyrus, and going down on her two beautiful fellow Disney girls had made Demi so wet and ready to be fucked it was surprising to her she lasted as long as she did.

When Selena started talking dirty to her Demi quickly found herself hurtling towards the edge, and when they had exchanged vows of belonging to each other Demi couldn't stop herself from cumming if she tried. Of course Selena's skilled fingers more than played their part, Demi completely soaking them in her cum as her orgasm rocked her body.

The whole time Demi was cumming she was looking up into Selena's eyes. This was something they both loved as it allowed them to share a moment of true intimacy, the whole world falling away so the only thing in existence to them was each other.

Once Demi had gone over the edge Selena had really begun to slow down the finger fucking until she was pumping in and out of her girlfriend at a gentle pace, keeping Demi on a high while at the same time allowing her to relax after her orgasm.

Selena kept this rhythm up as she slowly lowered her lips down to Demi's, giving her a quick and yet still intense and loving kiss before pulling away, smiling and then turning to Miley, "Sorry about that Miles, didn't mean to ignore you but Demi really, really needed to cum."

"That's ok. It was really hot." Miley said softly.

"I'm glad you think so, because I was thinking after the great job Demi did going down on us she deserves more than one orgasm... and as much as I love fingering her I just don't think it's the proper way to thank her, you know?" Selena questioned rhetorically.

Miley nodded, softly gulped and then said, "So... so you want me to... you know... go down on her?"

Selena smiled, partly at how softly Miley had whispered the last part, and partly because of how well her plan was going, "Well... I was just thinking I would go down on her, but if you want to try..."

There was a pause and then Miley said, "I thought you said you didn't eat pussy?"

"Well, I might have bent the truth there a teeny bit." Selena said, biting her lip and then adding, "But if you're not up for it that's fine..."

"I didn't say that." Miley quickly interrupted.

There was another pause and then Selena asked, "So, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying..." Miley began, honestly unsure what she was in fact saying, the tween star quietly debating what she should do for several long seconds before finally adding, "I'm saying, get out of my way."

Selena smiled and did just that, slowly rolling over so that she was on her side next to her girlfriend where she could watch Miley slowly crawl over so that she was on top of Demi.

Miley looked the other girl in the eye for a few moments, and then gently lent down to kiss her. Demi was happy to return the kiss, Miley grateful that her fellow Disney star didn't push her and allowed the kiss to remain soft right up until the end when Miley pulled away and softly said, "No one ever made me feel like you just did. I want to thank you."

Demi smiled softly, "You don't have too, if you don't really want too."

Returning the smile Miley said, "I really want too."

Out to prove that fact Miley kissed Demi again, this time sliding her tongue over the other girl's lips in a request to enter her mouth. Demi was quick to grant the request but cautious to massage Miley's tongue with her own, something which proved unnecessary as Miley not only roughly attacked Demi's mouth and tongue with her own but roughly grinded her own body down on top of the other Disney girl.

When oxygen became an issue Miley pulled away and quickly kissed down Demi's neck to the other brunette's nipples, not even hesitating to take the left into her mouth and suck on it. Miley did the same with the right nipple and then move back and forth between them, trying to copy what her friends did to her and finding Demi's moans encouraging.

Although Miley lacked Selena's skill she did have an enthusiasm which Demi couldn't help find intoxicating. Also even though she had hoped Selena's plan would work Demi honestly had a hard time believing it would go this far. After all talking Miley into receiving a girl on girl pussy licking was one thing, talking her into actually licking pussy was another. However Miley sucked on Demi's nipples eagerly and after a while even slid her lips downwards so her head was in between Demi's thighs.

At this stage Demi thought for sure Miley was going to freak out, or at least hesitate, but the moment she was in position Disney's biggest female star stuck out her tongue and slid it over Demi's pussy lips.

A second or two ticked by and then Demi felt Miley's tongue sliding repeatedly over her downstairs lips, the other girl licking her first pussy with surprising enthusiasm.

Demi wasn't even sure she had shown this much enthusiasm during her first time, and she had been going down on Selena, a girl she had been in love with since the moment she met her.

"Good work Miles." Selena said softly, reaching down to stroke her friend's hair as she licked her girlfriend's snatch, "Remember what I taught you. Lick around Demi's pussy lips, not just up and down her slit."

Much to Demi's delight Miley was quick to do as she was told, her tongue becoming more adventurous as the pussy licking continued. At first Miley's tongue just slid clockwise and anticlockwise as well as up and down, just like Selena had reminded her to do. But soon Miley was teasing Demi's entrance by pushing her tongue so hard against it that she almost but didn't quite enter her. Then Miley began licking Demi's clit, softly for the most part but occasionally she flicked it so hard Demi was practically whimpering with joy.

When Miley took Demi's clit into her mouth and sucked on it she literally had Demi whimpering with joy for her, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh Miley, yes, ohhhhhhhhh, suck my clit. Ah, lick it. Oh, mmmmmmmmm, lick it, suck it, mmmmmmmm, oh, lick my pussy, yeeeeeeessssssssss! Just like that! OH!"

With Demi moaning happily and Miley seemingly more than content with licking pussy Selena put the next part of her plan into action.

Watching had been a lot of fun, especially considering she had a couple of fingers soaked with Demi's cum to suck on, but by now those fingers were completely clean and Selena was eager to rejoin the action.

So Selena quietly positioned herself behind Miley so that her face was inches away from her friend's wet centre, Selena licking her lips as she saw all the girl cream just waiting to be devoured.

It was incredibly difficult not to bury her face in Miley's yummy looking cunt and try and suck her dry, but the opportunity to tease her friend until Miley was begging for her tongue was almost just as good. Selena quickly started this process by leaning forward and placing a soft kiss about a millimetre away from Miley's pussy lips. The second kiss was even closer. The third wasn't close at all, but the fourth one was, Selena covering the area around her ultimate destination in gentle kisses as she listened to Miley moaning.

Miley had been moaning softly before she tasted Demi's sweet pussy juice, but she was definitely moaning more now, the vibrations from those moans causing Demi to moan, which in turn made Selena smile. She was essentially creating a domino effect, giving pleasure to both her fellow Disney girls at once. The thought was very thrilling, and once again made her want to just slam her tongue as deep as it would go into Miley's pussy, but she still didn't technically have permission for that.

Immediately after Selena had begun her teasing kisses around her friend's juicy love hole Miley had spread her legs wide to provide Selena with all the access she could possibly need. This had made Selena smile, but it wasn't what she wanted. Neither were Miley's moans, groans and whimpers. So Selena continued to tease, kissing all around Miley's cunt, her lips slowly moving further and further away until she was kissing all the way along from her friend's needy hole, down her thighs to her knees and back again, moving up and down each thigh in turn until she could hear Miley literally weeping.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers