Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

It had been extremely tempting for Selena to bury her face in between Miley's ass cheeks and attack the other girl's ass hole with her tongue. Her girlfriend made things even more difficult, Demi sliding underneath Selena so she could wrap her lips around the strap-on which Selena had just used to pound fuck her ass deep and hard. However despite having Demi tasting her own ass on the dildo in between her legs and having Miley's ass at her mercy Selena remained strong. She wanted to slowly turn up the heat until Miley Cyrus would be begging her to take her anal cherry, and that was exactly what Selena was going to do.

After the initial butt kissing phase Selena moved on to gently lapping Miley's butt hole, occasionally spitting on that tiny hole she desperately wanted to fuck partly to provide some extra lubrication and partly to increase the lewdness of the act.

Over a slow period of time Selena began licking Miley's ass hole more firmly. Then she started trying to push her tongue inside that tight little orifice. Selena did her best, first bobbing her head back and forth, pretty much literally fucking Miley's back hole with her tongue in an attempt to get it inside. When that didn't work Selena wrapped her lips around Miley's butt hole and in between long hard sucks which further lubricated that little hole she pushed her tongue against it as hard as she could, trying to push into that tight little virgin hole without success.

Finally Selena stuck a finger into her mouth, sucked on it for a few seconds, then pressed it forcefully against Miley's ass hole. That worked, both Disney girls crying out in pleasure as Selena's fingers slid inside Miley's butt hole right up to the knuckle.

"Mmmmmm, you're sooooo tight." Selena sighed dreamily, the words pretty much falling out of her mouth without permission. Deciding to go with it Selena added, "Hannah Montana has got a tight little ass hole. Ohhhh mmmmm, it feels so good. I love it. I love the feeling of this tight little ass hole on my finger!"

For a few moments Selena stopped talking and concentrated on beginning to finger fuck Miley's butt, Selena partly pausing so as not to push Miley too much to soon, and partly because she briefly became lost in the sight and the feeling of her finger pumping in and out of Miley's butt hole.

"Does Hannah like it?" Selena teased, "Does Hannah Montana like my finger in her tight little ass hole? Huh? Does Hannah Montana like getting her tight little ass fingered? Does Hannah Montana like having her tight little ass stretched by another girl?"

"Please stop calling me that." Miley protested weakly before gasping out in pleasure as Selena twisted her finger around inside her butt.

"Ok." Selena said softly, before beginning to finger fuck Miley's butt harder, "Do you like it Miley? Do you like having my finger in your tight little ass?"

"Yesssssss!" Miley moaned, loving the harder butt finger fucking, "I love it! Mmmmmmmmm, oh I love your finger in my butt! It feels so good. Oh fuck me, fuck me Sel! Fuck my tight little ass with your finger! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, I want another girl to finger fuck my tight little dyke ass! I want..."

"Another finger in your dyke ass?" Selena suggested after she spat on Miley's ass hole and then pressed her middle finger against it.

"Oh Gawwwwd YES! Stick another finger up my butt! I want aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Miley cried out as Selena pushed a second finger into her butt, her rectum stretching as wide as it had ever done before.

As Selena had been fingering Miley's butt Demi had been greedily sucking her own ass juice off the dildo still firmly strapped around her girlfriend's legs. It hadn't taken that long, Demi able to take every inch of the fake cock down her throat with practised ease so she could get every drop of yummy butt juice. When it was all gone Demi continued bobbing her head up and down on Selena's cock, slobbering on it as much as she could to make sure it would be as wet as possible for Miley's virgin ass.

Part of Demi wanted to keep sucking until Selena was ready to ass fuck Miley, however in her current position it was a bit of a pain to keep bobbing her head up and down. Besides, she had an idea how she could help stretch Miley's butt.

So after removing her mouth from the toy and pulling herself out from in between Selena's legs Demi got into position behind Miley, looked at where her girlfriend's fingers were pumping in and out of her friend's ass hole and said, "Wow, that's so hot."

"Yeah, it really is." Selena said dreamily, before offering, "You want a go?"

"Why don't we do it together?" Demi suggested softly, sucking one of her fingers and then pressing it to Miley's back door to show what she meant.

Grinning wickedly Selena called out, "Hey Miley, do you think your tight little dyke ass can take another finger?"

"Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, shove another finger up my tight dyke ass!" Miley moaned joyfully, crying out as she felt a third finger stretching her ass hole and then entering her back passage, causing a sharp pain and then blissful pleasure to flood her body, "Oh my Gawwwwwd yes! Yesssssss! Mmmmmm Selena, your fingers feel so good in my dyke ass!"

"Oh, it's not just my fingers Miles." Selena said softly.

Lifting herself up slightly and looking behind herself Miley whimpered softly as she saw that now both of her fellow Disney girls were finger fucking her ass, a revelation which caused her to moan, "Oh fuck, oh fuck you two are so naughty. Mmmmmm, you're so nasty for fingering my ass together. It's sooooooo wrong, so dirty, you're both so fucking dirty, but it feels sooooooooo fucking goooooooodddddd! oh fuck me, fuck my ass! Fuck my ass with your fingers you dirty girls! Mmmmmmm, is this what you do for fun? Fuck girls' asses together? Is that your favourite thing to do as a couple?"

"We also like licking pussy. And getting our pussies licked." Selena pointed out, "So, I guess you could say fucking girls is our favourite thing to do as a couple. Isn't that right Dems?"

"Maybe our second favourite." Demi smiled, leaning in to kiss Selena gently before adding, "Our favourite is fucking each other. Or at least, it's mine."

"Mine too." Selena said quickly, and just in case there was any doubt she kissed Demi and added, "I love you Demi. Making you feel good will always be my favourite thing."

"Me too. I love you Selena." Demi smiled as her true love kissed her again, this time the two girls becoming lost in the gentle display of affection, so much so they almost forgot to keep fucking Miley's ass. Almost.

Butt fucking Miley together like this was way too much fun for them to stop, although it was something of a struggle not to neglect the kiss or the anal finger fucking. They just about managed it, something they were both proud of, but they were too busy keeping it up to concentrate on much else, even Miley's continuous dirty talk becoming nothing but white noise to them as they lovingly kissed and fingered Miley's butt.

This seemed to go on for quite a while, then Selena heard something which grabbed her interest enough to break the kiss with Demi and murmur, "What?"

"I said, you still wanna fuck my ass with that strap-on?" Miley repeated.

"Fuck yeah!" Selena quickly replied.

"Well then... beg for it." Miley said huskily as she looked back into Selena's eyes, "Beg to fuck my virgin ass."

Pausing only briefly to smile Selena quickly began to beg, "Please Miley, let me fuck your virgin ass. I wanna take your virgin ass. I wanna take Miley Cyrus's virgin ass. I wanna fuck Hannah Montana up the butt. I want Hannah Montana's anal cherry. I want to take Hannah Montana's anal cherry more than anything I've ever wanted before, except Demi Lovato's anal cherry, which I already got. I took Demi Lovato's anal cherry and made her my anal slut, and now Miley I wanna do the same to you. I wanna take your anal cherry and make you my anal slut. Please? I'll do it so good. I'll butt fuck you so good you'll be a total anal addict. You won't be able to go another day without getting a serious ass fucking again, just like me and Demi. You won't want to bend over, you'll need to bend over. You'll be spreading your ass cheeks for girls and guys all day long and still you won't be able to get enough cock up your ass! And you'll totally thank me. You'll thank me for turning you into a ass whore, thank me by bending over when ever I want a peace of your ass! So give me your ass Miley. Give me your virgin ass so I can make it loose and slutty. I'm begging you, please let me open up your ass hole and leave it gaping. Please? I desperately want to be the lucky girl who gets to pop Miley Cyrus's anal cherry and be responsible for turning Disney's poster girl into a total anal slut!"

"Take your fingers out of me." Miley ordered, then when the other two girls reluctantly did she pressed her face down against the bed sheets, reached back and then spread her ass cheeks. She then waited for what felt like an eternity, savouring the moment. Then Disney's poster girl Miley Cyrus softly said, "Do it. Fuck my ass. Take that big cock and shove it right up my virgin ass! Make me an anal slut. Make me your anal slut. Take my anal cherry Selena! I want oh, I... I want you to butt fuck me. I wanna get butt fucked. I wanna get fucked in the butt. Oh my gosh... oh... fuck me... FUCK, FUCK ME UP THE ASS SELENA! AH FUCK, OHHHHHHH, FUCK ME IN MY DYKE ASS! I WANNA GET ASS FUCKED BY ANOTHER GIRL! AH, AH, AH, AH, SHIT, FUCKKKK, I WANNA LOSE MY ANAL CHERRY TO A GIRL! AH SELENA, OH, OH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!"

Miley tried to keep encouraging Selena as something which felt like a baseball bat pressed against her tiny ass hole. It became increasingly difficult, Miley practically screaming as she felt her virgin butt hole slowly being forced open wider than it had ever been before. Finally her back door opened wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to pass through, Selena's dildo finally pushing past that tight ring of flesh and into Miley's butt.

After an initial cry of pain Miley gritted her teeth as she willed herself to relax, the popstar relieved to find that not only was the agony nowhere near as bad as she was expecting but it faded reasonably quickly. It was replaced by an unpleasant dull ache, but also this almost indescribable feeling of obscenely twisted pleasure.

Miley had just lost her anal cherry. She, Disney's Hannah Montana, idle to teens everywhere, platinum selling artist, household name Miley Cyrus had just lost her anal virginity when another girl shoved a strap-on dildo up her ass.

The same thought was echoing in the minds of Demi and Selena, several minutes ticking by as both girls just stared at the sight of the head of Selena's strap-on buried in the now forced wide open hole in between Miley's spread ass cheeks.

The only difference was that there was an additional thought echoing in Selena's head, that being she did it. She took Miley's anal cherry. She, Disney star Selena Gomez had just taken the anal virginity of the biggest female star in the current Disney generation Miley Cyrus.

Part of Selena felt like she could have spent hours just enjoying that fact. And she would. But being the first to slide a dick into Miley Cyrus's butt wasn't enough. Selena wanted to fulfil her promise to turn Miley into an anal slut, and to do that first she needed to get every inch of the dildo around her waist into Miley's ass.

Determined to do just that Selena grabbed a firm hold of Miley's waist and slowly began pushing inch after inch of strap-on cock into the other Disney girl's butt, stopping regularly every time she heard Miley let out a sound which seemed remotely pain filled. That meant Selena was stopping every other second, but it gave her a chance to savour pushing her strap-on up Miley's ass, her eyes never leaving the younger girl's widely stretched butt hole as she pushed inch after inch of dildo through it and deep into Hannah Montana's bowels.

After what seemed like an eternity to both girls Selena's hips came to press against Miley's spread ass cheeks, soft gasps echoing throughout the room as Miley, Selena and the forgotten Demi took a moment to savour the fact that Miley Cyrus had taken every inch of that big strap-on dick up her virgin butt.

Wanting to tease her friend Selena softly said, "Congratulations Miley, you're not an anal virgin anymore. It's gone. Your anal cherry is popped. Miley Cyrus now has a cock completely buried inside her now formally virgin butt. Hannah Montana has just lost her anal virginity. Hannah Montana has a dick in her ass. Mmmmmm, Hannah Montana look so good with a dick in her ass. Does it feel as good as it looks Miley? Do you like having a dick in your ass?"

"I, ah, I... I don't know." Miley whimpered softly.

"Does it hurt?" Selena asked, ready to pull out even though she didn't want too.

"A little. But it feels good too." Miley blushed, "It's... nasty, and wrong, and dirty, and naughty, and... I kind of like it."

Selena grinned, loving that familiar tone of embarrassment mixed with lust. It was a tone Demi used a lot, especially when Selena was fucking her up the ass, and Selena loved hearing it now. It fuelled her to murmur in a husky voice, "You kind of like it huh? Well, I think I can make you love it. I think I can make Hannah Montana love taking it up the butt. And I'm going to do it. I'm going to make you an anal slut Miley, just like me and Demi."

As she had begun talking Selena had tightened her grip on Miley's hips and for the last sentence she started ever so slowly pulling her strap-on out of the other girl's butt. The second that dildo began to move Miley let out a cry, quickly followed by a noise Selena couldn't really identify, and then finally a moan. The last sound brought a huge smile to Selena's face, and although all the sounds out of Miley's mouth were not currently all unmistakably of pleasure Selena was confident it was only a matter of time, especially as Miley let out a loud moan when Selena reinserted the fake cock into her fellow Disney girl's back passage.

Selena continued that technique, only pulling a few inches of dildo from Miley's ass hole before firmly pushing them back in. She only did it slowly at first, and more often than not paused between pulling out of Miley's butt and pushing back inside it, only very gradually increasing the pace. Obviously the main reason for this was to loosen Miley's rectum until Disney's Hannah Montana was begging to get her butt fucked nice and hard so she could cum like an anal whore. However just as importantly Selena was once again savouring the moment.

She was butt fucking Miley Cyrus. She, Selena Gomez, was fucking Miley Cyrus in the butt. Selena Gomez was fucking Miley Cyrus up the butt. The biggest female Disney star of her generation, maybe the biggest star Disney had ever produced, maybe even the most popular teen star ever was currently face down, ass up and spreading her ass cheeks so Selena could watch the dildo strapped around her waist sliding in and out of this teen idol's ass hole.

There were no doubt countless men and women who would have loved to have taken Miley Cyrus's anal cherry, but they never would because Selena had done it. Whatever happened next she, Miley, Demi and anyone else they trusted enough to tell would know that Selena was the first to know the joy of ass fucking Miley Cyrus, Selena especially loving the fact that when ever Miley would think of her from now on she would always be that girl who took her anal virginity. And even thinking about all the people who would never know the truth turned Selena on, knowing none of them or anyone else in the world would be the first to fuck Miley Cyrus up the ass because Miley Cyrus's anal cherry would always be hers. Now and forever.

As those wicked thoughts flooded her mind Selena's eyes zoned in on where Miley was still spreading her butt cheeks for her, providing Selena with a perfect view of her strap-on pumping in and out of her fellow Disney girl's stretched butt hole. Selena became lost in the beautiful sight for what seemed like hours until Miley was clearly moaning in pure pleasure with every thrust, the sound enough to wake her up enough to realise she was being selfish. After all while she had been promised Miley's back door cherry Selena had promised in turn to share.

With that in mind Selena suddenly pulled her dildo all the way out of Miley's butt, turned and pointed her dildo at her girlfriend and said, "Hey Demi, you wanna be the first to taste the deepest part of Miley's butt?"

Demi had been so completely captivated by watching Selena fucking Miley's butt it took a few moments for her to get the hint, but she quickly recovered with a smile and a nod. Then not giving Selena the chance to make her beg for it or anything Demi quickly swallowed the head of the strap-on cock and began joyfully sucking on it.

The moment she tasted the deepest part of Miley's butt Demi moaned lustfully. In her admittedly biased opinion it didn't taste quite as good as the deepest part of Selena's butt however for better or for worse Demi was a ATM slut and thus immediately loved the sweet taste of Miley's inner depths. With practice ease Demi bobbed her head up and down on the cock, quickly allowing the shaft to slide all the way down her throat so she could get every drop of Miley's ass juice. Also she got to give Selena a really thorough blow job which was almost just as important.

"Are you seeing this Miley? Are you seeing how much Demi loves the taste of your ass?" Selena asked as Demi continued sucking her cock, eventually adding when Miley didn't move from her position, "You can take your hands off your butt cheeks you know, if you want to see Demi sucking your butt juice off my cock."

There was a brief pause and then Miley slowly took her hands off her butt cheeks, lifted herself up and turned her attention to Demi's bobbing head.

"Wow, that's so hot." Miley said, blushing when she added, "Can I try?"

"Really? Miley Cyrus wants to taste her own butt?" Selena said in a mock disgust voice before grinning, "Maybe next time. If you ask nicely. But first I think we should get Demi more involved with the ass fucking."

"I don't mind just watching." Demi said after she removed her mouth from the dildo, "But if you insist, could I spread Miley's ass cheeks for you? Cause I'd really like a nice close-up look of your cock sliding in and out of her butt hole."

"Oh Demi, that's a great idea." Selena beamed, her smile widening has Demi quickly kneeled beside Miley and spread her ass cheeks, "Mmmmm yeah, spread those cheeks for me. Make sure we can both see Miley's sexy little butt hole stretching for my cock."

This was probably their most obviously rehearsed dialogue yet but either Miley didn't notice or she didn't care. It could logically be either given all three girls were clearly focused on Selena pushing her strap-on back up Miley's butt, Selena and Demi completely transfixed by the sight of that dildo slowly pushing back into Miley's loosened rectum while the Disney star on the receiving end of the butt fucking was clearly focused on the feeling of the toy cock re-entering and then completely filling her bowels once again.

Once she had the strap-on dick all the way inside Miley's butt it didn't take long for Selena to re-establish the same slow pace she had been using to sodomise Miley with before. The only difference was this time Selena was pulling almost half of the dildo from Miley's ass and then pushing it back in with every thrust, Miley clearly loving it from the way she was moaning and even begging for more, "Yessssss oooooooh fuck me! Fuck my butt! Ohhhhhhh Selena! Butt fuck me! Oooooooohhhhhhh myyyyy gooooossssshhhhh yeeeeeeessssss!"

However just as it seemed Selena was about to get down to some serious butt pounding she pulled the dildo out of Miley's ass hole completely and then pressed it to Demi's lips.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
123456...9