Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Knowing what was expected of her Demi immediately swallowed the head of the cock and sucked on it greedily. Again Demi moaned as she tasted the deepest part of Miley's ass on the dildo as she continued to suck it, bobbing her head up and down on the shaft once the tip was clean and easily taking inch after inch down her throat. The whole time Demi continued spreading Miley's ass cheeks so whenever Selena was ready she could just pull the strap-on cock out of her girlfriend's mouth and shove it right back into Miley's waiting ass hole, something Selena did a lot sooner than Demi would have liked.

While Demi was completely lost in greedily sucking the taste of Miley's ass off of the dildo Miley complained, "I thought you said I could clean it next time?"

"I said maybe." Selena pointed out, and then right before shoving her dick back up Miley's butt added, "But don't worry, you'll get your chance real soon, I promise."

It obviously didn't come soon enough for Miley who continued to complain as Selena cruelly teased her. It was kind of selfish but Demi really didn't mind considering she was really benefiting from the teasing, Selena repeatedly switching from Miley's ass to Demi's happy to clean mouth, Demi sucking Miley's anal juices off the fake cock with the same eagerness she showed the first time if not more as she grew to absolutely adore the taste of Miley's ass. It still wasn't quite as tasty as Selena's ass, but Demi still loved every moment of the ATM action, which was more than can be said for Miley.

"Come on Sel, either let me taste my own ass or make me cum already!" Miley moaned in frustration, "Please? You were sooooooooo right about ass fucking, it's awesome, and I'm soooooo ready to cum, just please fuck me hard already! Or at least let me taste my own slutty little ass. That would probably make me cum."

"Try asking again without sounding annoyed." Selena said before quickly adding, "And like you really want to be a nasty little girl who loves the taste of her own ass."

Getting the hint Miley said as sweetly as she could, "Please Selena, please, please, please, please can I suck your cock? I wanna suck it right after it's been in my ass like a nasty little slut! Please Selena, let me be a nasty little slut who loves the taste of her own ass! I wanna be an ATM slut just like you and Demi! I wanna be a slut with her virginity intact like you two! I wanna be a cock sucking, pussy licking, ass tasting anal slut who does all kinds of dirty things while staying a technical virgin! Help me become that by letting me taste my own fucking ass on your cock!"

"I suppose that'll do." Selena said, pulling her dildo from Demi's mouth and then inserting it into Miley's ass, "Just give me a second to flavour the cock. Oh and Demi, you know what to do."

Nodding happily Demi quickly grabbed another strap-on dildo from their luggage. The idea was to surprise Miley, but in a last-minute change of plans Demi decided it would be nicer, and maybe even a little hotter, to strap the cock on in front of Miley which was exactly what she did, her friend's eyes widening as Demi pulled the harness up her thighs and then tightened it around her waist.

Deciding she might as well explain what was going on Selena firmly smacked Miley's ass to get her attention and then said, "You see Miley, me and Demi agreed she could be the first to lick your pussy if I could be the first to fuck your ass, but that didn't mean we weren't going to share your holes with each other. I mean, there was no way I wasn't going to eat your delicious little pussy after Demi had you writhing in pleasure on her tongue, just like there's no way I'm going to be greedy and keep your tight little ass hole all to myself. So if you want to taste your ass on my cock you're going to have to take Demi's cock up your ass first. Do you have a problem with that Miley?"

"No." Miley said softly, quickly adding with a moan, "Fuck me Demi! Mmmmmm, you wanna fuck my butt just like your girlfriend is doing right now? Mmmmmm ohhhhhh, you wanna butt fuck me? Go ahead, I freaking love it up the butt! Ooooooh aaaaahhhhhh yesssssss mmmmmm, your girlfriend turned me into a butt slut just like you turned me into a lesbian slut! Ooooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeessssss, thanks to you two I'm a total dyke slut who loves eating pussy and getting her pussy eaten and her butt fucked by other girls! Mmmmmmmmm gosh, you two are turning me into such a slut!"

"That's kind of the idea." Selena grinned, giving Miley's ass one long thrust before suddenly pulling out of the other girl's ass hole and then spreading Miley's ass cheeks for her girlfriend, "She's ready for you Demi. Miley Cyrus's butt hole is nice and loose and just waiting for your big cock. Mmmmmmm, see how Miley's butt hole is gaping already? So open and ready for you? Ready for more cock? Hannah Montana just waiting to get fucking sodomised!"

"I can see." Demi beamed as she kneeled behind Miley and pressed the tip of her strap-on against the other girl's still slightly open back door, "But don't you think it should be Miley spreading her cheeks for me?"

"You're right Dem, it should be." Selena grinned, that grin widening as the second she let go of Miley's butt cheeks Miley's hands grabbed onto them and pulled them wide apart, "Miley should probably be still begging for your cock too."

Not giving Demi the chance to agree Miley quickly started begging, "Please Demi, shove your cock up my butt! I wanna feel your cock up my butt soooooo bad! Please, fuck me just like Selena did. Maybe a little harder. Gosh, I feel so empty back there. It was so weird to get stretched there, but now I just feel empty. My butt feels empty and I want some cock to fill it. I want your cock to fill my butt Demi. I want a replacement for your girlfriend's strap-on. I want you and your girlfriend to take turns butt fucking me! Mmmmmm, I want you to share my butt hole! Take turns fucking my ass and feeding me my ass juices! Stick cocks in me from both ends! Fuck me from both ends like a total slut! I want oooooooooohhhhhhhhh!"

Demi smiled as she gently pushed every inch of her dildo into Miley's butt, mostly happy because the whole time Miley moaned joyfully. Truthfully though this was just as much a dream come true for Demi as it was for Selena.

Growing up Demi mostly fantasised about Selena, so much so that anyone else was a distant second, but a frequent distant second had been Miley Cyrus. She was just so cute, and Demi had always found her accent really sexy. In recent years Miley had really filled out, and the idea of ass fucking the Disney megastar was an amazing turn on. And now to actually see maybe the most popular Disney girl ever bending over for her and spreading her ass cheeks was beyond amazing. Demi didn't even think she could come up with accurate words to describe how this felt, so she didn't even really bother. Instead she just focused on pushing every inch of her strap-on into Miley's ass and then... then she concentrated on fucking Miley's ass.

Fucking Miley's ass. Ass fucking Miley Cyrus. Fucking Hannah Montana up the ass. That's what Demi was doing. Demi was thrusting a strap-on dildo in and out of the ass hole of the most famous Disney girl of her or maybe any generation.

Just as Demi thought her brain was going to overload she felt something turn her head to one side and then there was a soft pair of lips pressed against her own.

Quickly she realised it was Selena, but before Demi could really start kissing her girlfriend back Selena pulled back slightly, gave her a wicked smile and then whispered huskily, "You look really hot ass fucking Miley Cyrus."

"Thanks." Demi gulped.

"Keep it up." Selena commanded softly, "I wanna watch my girlfriend fucking Miley Cyrus up the ass while I turn Miley into a total ATM slut."

With that Selena kissed Demi again, this time the lip lock lasting a lot longer as Demi was ready for it and pushed her tongue into Selena's mouth before her girlfriend could get away. Selena hesitated for a moment before massaging Demi's tongue with her own, the two Disney girls becoming almost completely lost in each other, Demi feeling quite pleased with herself that she managed to keep fucking Miley's ass while kissing her very distracting girlfriend.

Miley wasn't as impressed. She definitely liked what she saw, even letting go of her ass cheeks so she could lift herself up and get a better view. But Miley wanted to take Selena's cock in her mouth while taking Demi's cock in her ass. She had begged for it plenty of times now and she felt she should get it. Of course she was getting the impression that if she complained it would only delay her getting what she wanted, and as inpatient as Miley was she was very much getting a thrill out of getting gently ass fucked by a girl who was kissing her girlfriend.

The kiss kind of seemed like it lasted for an eternity to all three girls but it was definitely Miley who was most happy when it ended, especially when Selena quickly moved around so that she was kneeling in front of her.

Selena briefly considered scolding Miley for moving or make her fellow actress/singer again beg to taste her own ass, but honestly Selena, and Miley, had waited long enough for this. So Selena simply pressed her dildo to Miley's lips and said, "Suck."

Miley briefly looked up nervously at her friend, and then even more nervously at the cock. She wanted to do this. She had thought about doing this since she watched Demi do it. But she was still really nervous. Of course like with all things she was nervous about Miley took a long calming breath, opened her mouth wide and quickly swallowed the head of the cock.

For the briefest of moments Miley considered whether she liked the taste. It was... interesting. Not really bad or good, at least not at first. Then her taste buds seem to get used to it, and as she found herself unnecessarily reminding herself over and over exactly what it was she was tasting Miley found herself liking it more and more with every passing second.

What she was doing was so wrong, so perverted, so nasty, so dirty, and she loved it. She really loved it. And as she began to firmly suck on the head of that cock Miley concluded she didn't just like the taste of her own ass, she loved it. She, Miley Cyrus, idle to millions of teens everywhere, loved the taste of her own ass.

"Wow... you really love it huh?" Selena said softly almost in disbelief as she watched Miley beginning to eagerly bob her head up and down on the dick, a smile slowly crossing her face as she added, "Miley Cyrus loves the taste of her own ass! Miley Cyrus is a total ATM whore who loves tasting the deepest part of her butt on my big strap-on cock! Mmmmmmm Miley, you're such a whore! You really are just like me and Demi now. Or at least you will be. Mmmmmm, yessss, right now you love the taste of the very deepest part of your ass, but when we're done with you you're going to crave it. Little Hannah Montana is going to crave the taste of her own ass, just like Alex Russo and Sonny Monroe do, isn't that right Demi?"

"That's right Selena." Demi agreed almost in a gasp as she continued rhythmically pumping Miley's butt, "You're, oooooooh, you're going to need to eat ass like regular food, mmmmmm, a couple of times a day or else you'll find yourself starving for it! Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhh, just like me. If I don't taste Selena's yummy ass, or my own, or some other girls, at least a couple of times a day I go crazy. I also can't take it if I don't get fucked in the ass regularly, or oh, get to eat pussy, ooooooohhhhhh, or get my pussy and ass eaten. Mmmmmm yessssssss, we're both like that, ooooohhhhhh ahhhhhhh mmmmmmm, and you're going to be just like us Miley. You're going to be a lesbian whore who craves getting fucked!"

Miley was faintly aware that Demi and Selena continued saying all manner of nasty things but she was so busy taking it in both ends like a little whore she had no idea what was being said. She just knew she was in heaven. An extremely kinky, perverted heaven that Miley never wanted to end. Or at least at first she never wanted it to end. Then Demi and Selena began switching positions, each girl taking turns to fuck Miley's ass and feed Miley her own ass. They switched over and over again until Miley wasn't sure who's strap-on was in her ass and who's strap-on was in her mouth, and each time she found herself tasting a dildo fresh from her butt and a renewed enthusiasm for the dildo pounding her butt hole Miley was driven maddeningly close to climax only for her to be denied.

As she was having so much fun tasting her own ass while at the same time taking it up the ass Miley 'suffered' through the torturous pleasure which seemed to last for an eternity. However the pop star had her limit, which was why inevitably when a strap-on was removed from her mouth Miley found herself whimpering,"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! Ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd, make me cum! I need to cum soooooo bad, mmmmmm, please, ohhhhhhhh yesssss, mmmmmmm, I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Anything huh?" Selena grinned. She had pulled her strap-on out almost all the way, just the head of the dildo remaining in Miley's ass, nice and ready to be quickly pulled out and then immediately replace by Demi's dick just like the two lesbian lovers had been doing for who knows how many minutes. However this time instead of pulling out Selena thrust forcefully forwards, burying every inch of the strap-on cock back inside Miley's butt. At almost the same time Selena lent down so she could softly murmur in Miley's ear, "Are you gonna let us fuck this tight little dyke ass again?"

"Yesssssss!" Miley moaned.

"What are you going to let us do?" Selena pushed.

"Fuck my dyke ass again!" Miley quickly replied, "Mmmmmm, you both can fuck my dyke ass whenever you want from now on! Ooooooh, oh gosh, mmmmm Gawwwwd, just say the word and I'll bend over! Ohhhhhh Selena, I'll bend over and spread my ass cheeks for you and Demi! I'll let you two girls ass fuck me whenever you want a piece of my tight little dyke ass!"

"Really?" Selena asked, liking the sound of that, "You gonna be our little butt slut? Bend over and take it up the ass for either one of us, even if we're backstage at a concert or awards show or something? You gonna keep thousands of your teen fans waiting while me and Demi use your queer little butt for our pleasure?"

Getting into the spirit of things Demi added, "How about cleaning up after yourself? Are you gonna clean up all your yummy ass juices from our dildos after we've pounded your tight little dyke butt with them? Are you gonna be a good little ATM slut? And what about butt licker? Are you gonna lick our tight little queer girl butts like a good little butt licking whore? Huh? You gonna be our slut for all things anal?"

"Yes, yes, yessssss! Mmmmmmm, I'll be your anal slut!" Miley practically screamed, "Oooooooooh Selena, Demi, mmmmm, I'll let you fuck my ass whenever you want! Just say the word, ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ugggggghhhhhh, oooooohhhhhh, just say the word and I'll bend over and take it up the ass for either one of you, mmmmmmmmm, lick your yummy asses, ooooohhhhhh Gawwwwddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkk, I'll suck on toys which have been up my ass or up one of yours, mmmmmmmmm fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk, I'll be your total anal whore, just please make me cum!"

"How about our bodyguards?" Selena pushed, for now ignoring Miley's plea, "I know you loved sucking the cum out of their cocks, letting them unload all over your pretty face, swallowing as much as their yummy goodness down your throat as you could, but how would you like to take one of their cocks up your butt? How would you like to feel a guy's cock throbbing deep within your slutty little ass? To feel his cum shooting deep inside this beautiful little butt of yours, half a dozen guys lining up behind him to get their turn ass fucking teen sensation Miley Cyrus, using your ass as their own personal cum depository, your dumper becoming a fucking cum dumper, how would that make you feel Miley? Would you like it? Do you want to be a real anal slut and let girls and guys fuck your tight little ass?"

"Yeeeesssssss!" Miley moaned, "I wanna be a cum dump! I wanna feel a guy cum in my ass! Mmmmmmm, oooooooh fuck, I want my ass to be used as a cum depository! Mmmmmmmmm Gawwwwwwwwd, and I want to have a guy cumming in my mouth at the same time! I wanna be a total whore, get fucked in both ends by guys at the same time, feel a big gooie load shoot down my throat while another one is shooting right up my fucking ass! I wanna be a cum slut! Ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, Selena, make me a slut! Mmmmmmm, fuck, I'll put on a fucking show for you, let anyone you want fuck me in the ass, mmmmmmmm, ooooooohhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh, just please, ohhhhhhh, fucking let me cum!"

"Anyone?" Demi chimed in, "You'll take a butt fucking from anyone as long as you get too cum?"

"YES!" Miley snapped, "You can let your security guys literally gang bang my ass, mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck it yourself as long as you want, ooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, shove whatever you want up my butt, ahhhhhhhh, anything, I'll do anything!"

"Well." Selena said thoughtfully, exchanging a look with Demi, "We might have a few friends who'd like to butt fuck you. Would you bend over for them?"

Fighting her initial urge to simply say yes Miley instead asked, "Like who?"

Again Selena exchanged a look with Demi before decreasing the speed of her thrusts and replying, "Like other Disney girls."

This definitely got Miley's attention, "Who?"

"Selena..." Demi began.

"Relax Demi." Selena said before turning back to Miley, "You promise not to tell anyone, right Miles?"

"I, oh... absolutely." Miley nodded.

"And you promise not to tell them we told you?" Selena pushed before explaining, "We're not supposed to tell until you're properly broken in, but I think you're close enough."

"Selena." Demi warned.

"Or we could just give you a couple of names." Selena said, glancing over at her girlfriend, "Like the sluts who begged to join in the fun tonight, and will probably ambush Miley the second we give them the green light. If not before."

"Fine." Demi said, turning to Miley, "But seriously Miles, you've got to promise not to say anything, ok?"

"Ok. I promise." Miley said.

"Ok." Demi said, biting her lip, "Well... there's Vanessa..."

"She loves fucking ass." Selena interrupted excitedly, "Just ask her girlfriend Ashley."

"As... as in Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgins?" Miley said in disbelief.

"Uh-huh." Selena grinned, "Those two rug munching sluts have been fucking each other since the first High School Musical."

"Wow... so the thing with Zach?"

"Is just like the thing with me and Justin. Totally staged to hide the fact that we're in love with our 'best friends' who we're secretly dating and doing very, very naughty things too." Selena explained, "Plus doing naughty things to other girls and guys which would be totally scandalous if it got out. Like for example, Selena Gomez fucking Miley Cyrus up the butt."

"Sel, don't you think this can wait?" Demi asked before quickly switching tactics to something she knew her girlfriend would be more likely to respond too, "Besides, I want to see you make Miley cum from getting her butt fucked."

"Sure Dem, Miley just as to tell me whether she'd bend over for our friends or not." Selena said, before quickly correcting herself, "Well, for Vanessa. Ashley is a total bottom. Probably because she spends so much time with Vanessa who just loves butt fucking girls. And she's really, really good at it. Me and Demi know from experience..."

"I'll do it." Miley quickly interrupted before Selena could say anything else, "Mmmmmm, I'll totally bend over for Vanessa. And I'll eat Ashley's pussy, or whatever she wants, mmmmmmmmm fuck, I'll bend over and take it up the ass for whoever you want, ohhhhhh, fuck whoever you want with my mouth, just please, please make me cum!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
1...34567...9