Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Smiling wickedly Selena lifted herself up and began to pull her strap-on out of Miley's butt when Demi stopped her, "No, I think you should do it Sel. I think you should make Miley cum right now. She's waited long enough."

"Don't you want to make her cum first?" Selena said in confusion, "You know, like we agreed?"

"I know, but like I said before one hard butt fucking is more than enough for a first timer and I don't want you to have to try ass fucking Miley when she's sore and tired." Demi said, quickly adding, "Besides, I think I'm going to save my strength for... later."

Grinning widely Selena said, "Well, if you're sure."

"I'm sure." Demi confirmed before leaning in to give a soft kiss, "I love you Selena."

"I love you too Demi." Selena said softly, the two girls staring lovingly into each other's eyes for a brief moment before Selena turned her attention to Miley, slapping her fellow Disney star on her now no longer virgin butt, "Ok Miley, tell me again how badly you want to cum!"

"I, I, ohhhhhhhh, oh Selena make me cum!" Miley pleaded a Selena began to get down to some serious butt fucking, the pace of the thrusts seeming to increase by the second, "Mmmmmmmmm, I wanna cum! I wanna cum soooooooo bad! Oh Selena, mmmmmmm, please, ahhhhhhh fuck, make me cum! Fuck my ass hard and make me cum! Make me cum like an anal whore! Turn me into a total anal whore, oooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm, turn me into a total anal whore just like you and Demi! You want to turn me into a slut just like you two? Then do it! Make me as addicted to anal as I am to eating pussy! Ooooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd, it feels soooooooooo goooooooodddddddddd mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, oh Selena, I'll bend over for you, Demi, whoever you want, just please, please, please, please make me cum! I need to cum! Please make me cum like an anal whore! Make me your anal whore! Mmmmmmm, make me your anal whore, anal slut, whatever you want just please make me cum! Please! I'll do anything! Mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I'll let you butt fuck me backstage at concerts right before I'm about to go on, take it up the ass right before an interview, suck off every one of your security guards, let any guy you want cum in my ass, ahhhhhhh fuck, I'll totally be your anal slave, your lesbian bitch, whatever you fucking want, just please make me cum! Oh, oh fuck, oooooooohhhhhhh Gaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddd please! I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum oooooooohhhhhhhh Seeeeeelllllleeeennnnnnaaaaaaaa!"

Miley tried to keep her begging as coherent as possible but it became increasingly difficult thanks to the movement of the dildo within her bowels. At first the increase in power behind those thrusts had been barely noticeable which frustrated Miley incredibly. Then all of a sudden Selena got down to some serious sodomising, the sound of her hips smacking off Miley's ass cheeks not only echoing throughout the room but threatening to drown out Miley's begging completely. It didn't quite go that far but the now hard pooper pounding turned Miley's mind into a jumbled mess until she had no idea what she was actually saying, and eventually she wasn't really saying anything, her world-famous voice flooding the room with nothing but screams, cries and moans.

The only reason Miley even tried to keep talking was that she was afraid Selena would slow down, or even just threaten too, if she didn't keep telling the other girl how badly she needed to cum. However the more incoherent her words became the harder Selena seem to butt fuck her, which confused the already extremely dazed Miley. Wanting to make sure this heavenly rough butt pounding wouldn't stop Miley started slamming herself back again Selena, Miley timing it so that she thrust backwards every time Selena thrust forwards so the ass fucking would become even harder. As an added bonus this seemed to drive Selena onwards, the two girls increasing the pace until they can increase it no more at which point they will like wild animals frantically fucking each other, both girls completely lost to the perversion of anal sex.

Well, Miley wasn't completely lost. On some level she knew what was happening to her, and she was loving every minute of it, but it kind of felt like an out of body experience. Miley knew there was a perverted pleasure the likes of which she'd never known racing through her body which started from deep within her bowels, filled her entire back passage and then spread throughout her body, ending in an explosion in her brain. She knew Selena's thighs were smacking into her butt so hard it was like she was being spanked, and her rectum was being brutalised in a way which would have been painful if not for all the pleasure. And she knew the pleasure she was currently receiving was nothing compared to what she was about to experience. Yet for a few long moments she felt so disconnected from her body, even from the entire world, Miley felt like she was experiencing these things from a distance. Then she came.

As hard as the previous orgasms Selena had given her were they were insufficient to prepare Miley for what happened when she came from getting fucked in the ass. One moment she was floating in a cloudy heaven, the next it felt like there was a nuclear bomb going off inside her. It was almost painful, Miley's entire body feeling like it was clenching one minute and then shaking the next, and there was this liquid which shot out of her like a fountain which took us some time to realise was her cum, and her poor mind got absolutely fried. And it just didn't stop. Selena didn't stop, the other girl relentlessly ass fucking her through climax after climax.

With her last coherent thoughts Miley thought about Ashley and Vanessa, specifically the two of them getting butt fucked by Demi and Selena. They'd never been as close friends as Demi and Selena, but the thought of Ashley and Vanessa loving it up the ass, and being addicted to pussy, and cock, and cum, it was all just so unbelievably hot. Miley had been telling the truth before, she definitely wanted to fuck them both. Taste their pussies, let them taste hers and fuck her in anyway that they wanted. And Miley wanted to meet these other friends Selena had talked about, these other Disney girls who were sluts just like Demi, Selena and now Miley were.

Selena hadn't intended on letting Miley know about anyone else just yet. That hadn't been part of the plan. However it was unlikely Miley wouldn't be up for more fun considering how much she loved everything so far, and if Miley would have any second thoughts Selena was going to do everything in her power to make sure Miley got over any lingering insecurities so she could join the Disney Girls Club.

It had been easy convincing everyone else that Selena should be the one to seduce Miley, and most of the other girls were unhappy Selena had taken this long to do it, however Selena and Demi were the closest to the prey and the last thing anyone wanted to do was rush Miley. After all Miley Cyrus was arguably the biggest Disney girl of all time so bringing her into the group was a big deal. It had to be handled carefully as failure was not considered an option, partly because for the Disney Girls Club not to include the most famous Disney girl just seemed wrong on paper, but mostly because every member of the group wanted to fuck Miley. Selena had been determined not to let them down, and overall she'd been doing a pretty good job so far.

Even if she couldn't convince Miley to let a guy fuck her in the ass or to seduce another girl, which was to be the final stage of her initiation, the Disney Girls Club would happily welcome a pussy licking Miley Cyrus who loved it up the ass into their group with open arms. Truth be told the rest of the group would probably settle for just a pussy loving Miley, however Selena was determined to make Miley not just love it in the ass, but actually crave it. Miley Cyrus was going to be addicted to taking it up the butt, just like Selena, her girlfriend and their close personal friends.

Determined to achieve her goal Selena brutally butt fucked Miley for what seemed like hours. There was no teasing thrusts, no slowing down, no checking to see if Miley was okay, just a relentlessly hard butt pounding. It was exhausting. Luckily Selena had been sodomising her girlfriend for years, often multiple times a day, and had ass fucked a lot of other girls, including every member of her little club, so she was an expert on delivering a long hard butt fucking which was exactly what she gave the younger girl.

She made her cum dozens of times, pushed through orgasms of her own, even continued the relentless rectum wrecking as Miley collapsed face down on the bed, the only thing keeping her ass up being Selena's firm grip on her hips. As Miley kept moaning, whimpering and screaming into the bed sheets Selena kept ass fucking the other girl, the savage sodomy not slowing down for a second even as Selena thought she was going to pass out from exhaustion.

Finally Selena felt a hard slap to her ass which awoke her from her delirious state long enough to hear Demi tell her firmly, "That's enough Selena. ENOUGH! Can't you see she's had enough?"

"No, no... mmmmmmm fuck me more..." Miley moaned weakly.

"See, she's fine." Selena tried, and then when her girlfriend gave her a look quickly added, "Ok, how about just one more orgasm?"

"For her or you?" Demi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Both." Selena answered, again quickly adding after another look, "Please Dems, I'm almost there. Mmmmmmm, so's Miley. Oooooooh, ohhhhhhh, see!"

Not pausing in her thrusting Selena reached down and rubbed her fingertips over Miley's pussy, making sure to linger against her clit so Miley let out an extra loud cry of pleasure. Then Selena pulled her hand away and almost literally shoved it into Demi's face, her cream coated fingers only a couple of inches away from her girlfriend's eyes.

"She's soaking." Selena said, pausing for a moment to greedily suck Miley's cum and pussy juice from her fingers before continuing, "A couple more thrusts and she'll cum, then I'll stop. I promise."

Demi gave her girlfriend a sceptical look, then turned to Miley and asked, "Is that what you want Miles?"

"Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Miley cried out joyfully, "Make me cum, mmmmmmmm oooooohhhhhhhhh, make me cum!"

"Ok." Demi shrugged, turning to smile wickedly at Selena, "But I'm helping."

With that Demi reached underneath Miley and slammed two fingers deep into the other girl's soaking snatch.

Immediately her hand was drenched in girl juice, but despite the fact Miley was shaking in ecstasy Demi chose to believe that Miley wasn't cumming, just getting used to having Demi's fingers inside her while Selena's strap-on was slamming in and out of her well stretched ass hole. Demi also chose to believe Miley didn't cum for the next few minutes as she fingered her friend, gently at first but gradually picking up speed until she was pounding the other Disney girl's pussy almost as hard as Selena was pounding Miley's ass.

There were a few selfish reasons why Demi did this. First and foremost she loved pleasuring another girl. Every time Miley moaned, squeezed her fingers or coated them in her cream Demi's queer little heart fluttered. Pleasuring boys was fun, but Demi knew deep down she was mostly a lesbian, and her sexual preference meant she really loved being inside another girl. The feeling was indescribably good, every little spasm, cry, and extra bit of juice on her fingers reminding Demi that in her heart she was a little homo.

It was also pretty fun to feel Selena's strap-on cock moving inside Miley's butt as her fingers moved around in Miley's pussy. The wall of flesh inside Miley separating the dildo and Demi's fingers seemed almost non-existent, Demi absolutely adoring the erotic feeling of double penetrating Disney superstar Miley Cyrus with her beloved girlfriend Selena Gomez. It was almost enough for Demi to want to insist on taking Miley's cherry with a strap-on so she and Selena could sandwich Miley in between them. Almost. Well, she did want too, but she would never force Miley to give up something that pressures. Maybe after Miley found the right person to take her real cherry. That could be hot.

Another reason was that while Demi was fingering Miley she was still pretty much face to face with Selena who looked so beautiful when she was butt fucking another girl. Selena always looked beautiful, but ass fucking another girl always gave her this extra happy glint in her eye which Demi found extra intoxicating to look at. She didn't love it to the point where she would let a friend suffer for it, whether it's because of her warning or the fingering Miley seemed much more awake now so Demi decided she could accept that it had been more than a few thrusts since she last tried to get Selena to stop fucking Miley's ass.

There was a somewhat selfless reason Demi wanted this to continue of course. She wanted Selena to cum. Miley too, although that part was easy. Selena however seem to be hanging on, trying to extend this as long as possible even though Demi wasn't so sure that was fair on the now extremely exhausted Miley. So, quickly devising a wicked plan, Demi gently took one of Selena's nipples into her mouth and sucked on it. Then she bit it gently. Then she did the same to the other. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and then suddenly up to give Selena a long lingering kiss.

Then Demi looked Selena in the eye and softly said, "I love you."

To Demi's delight her plan had the desired effect, her actions sending Selena to the very edge of orgasm and her confession of love sending her over the edge. Sure the bashing of Selena's clit had something to do with it, as did the sheer perverted enjoyment of sodomising Miley, but both girls knew instantly that it was Demi's words which had been the trigger.

Glumly acknowledging that a deal was a deal Selena slowed down to a complete stop, pouted, and softly said, "You're mean... and I love you too."

In response Demi smiled and kissed her girlfriend, the two lovers becoming completely lost in the lip lock for several long moments. Then without warning Selena pulled away from Demi's lips, pulled her strap-on out of Miley's butt and spread her friend's cheeks wide apart so she could survey her handiwork.

Selena grinned widely. Miley's once tight little virgin butt hole was now a red ringed gaping crater which showed no sign of closing any time soon, a fact which proved Selena had done a great job of breaking Miley's ass in. Well, Demi had helped too, but the rough ass fucking had been all her so Selena thought it was fair she should give herself most of the credit, even if she wasn't going to share that information with her girlfriend.

Even though she knew it was really perverted Demi enjoyed the sight of Miley's gaping butt hole too. She blamed her extremely kinky girlfriend of course. Then again it wasn't like Demi had stared longingly at Miley's butt and envisioned doing naughty things to it before she and Selena got together so it probably wasn't entirely fair, although Demi had never actually believed she would get to see deep inside of Hannah Montana's ass like this.

After a few minutes of staring deep into her fellow Disney girl's bowels Selena unstrapped the dildo from around her waist, brought it up to her lips and took it into her mouth, all without taking her eyes off Miley's gaping ass hole. She continued staring at that well fucked hole as she sucked on the strap-on. Well, there was one brief moment when her eyelids fluttered, but apart from that Selena continued enjoying the sight of the damage she had done even as she pushed the fake cock all the way down her throat and ravenously sucked it clean of all the yummy ass juices.

When she was sure she had got every drop of Miley's butt juice off her dildo Selena finally tore her gaze away from Miley's well loosened ass hole so she could turn her attention to the dildo still firmly strapped around Demi's waist.

In a flash Selena dropped her knees and swallowed the head of the cock, her eyelids fluttering and a loud moan escaping her lips as she again tasted the deepest part of Miley's rectum on a strap-on dildo.

Unlike before when she had been rushing to clean her own dildo so she could get to Demi's dildo Selena took her time, savouring the flavour of the very deepest depths of Miley's bowels by lazily sucking on the head of the dick before beginning to lower her lips down on the shaft. Selena also bobbed her head on the toy and slurped on it loudly, settling down to give the fake dick a thorough blow job, and hopefully get some attention in the process.

Demi knew exactly what Selena wanted, and while she had no problem giving it to her there was no rush. If anything the teeny tiny break from the fucking was a good thing as it would allow them both to regain their strength for what came next. Besides, Demi really loved watching Selena suck cock, especially when the cock was strapped around her own waist.

Not that Demi was the only one enjoying the show, a brief glance at Miley proving that her friend had finally found the strength to move, Miley choosing to lay down so she could watch Selena sucking Demi's dick clean. Demi briefly smirked at the fact Miley was lying on her side, Demi knowing from experience that Miley wouldn't be sitting down for a while. Then Demi reached down to gently grab hold of Selena's head and began giving Selena what she wanted.

"That's it you nasty little cock sucker, clean that cock!" Demi said while gently stroking Selena's hair, "Suck that cock clean of Miley's slutty little ass! Mmmmmm yessssss, you like that don't you? You like the taste of ass? You like being a little ass to mouth whore? You do don't you? Yeahhhhh, you're an anal whore, just like me, mmmmmmmmm, and just like Miley."

Demi briefly paused so she could look up at Miley. Her friend was blushing, which made a wicked smile cross her face. That smile only got bigger when she lowered her gaze to see Selena easily taking every inch of her strap-on down her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes, deep throat that cock Sel! Mmmmmmmmm, you look so sexy when you deep throat baby!" Demi practically gushed, trying to sound more dominant after she tightened her grip on Selena's hair and she began 'forcing' Selena's head up and down, something which had her girlfriend moaning happily, "I said fucking deep throat that cock! Take every inch you fucking ATM whore! Mmmmmmmm, oooooooh Selena, you're a slutty little whore Selena, mmmmmmmm, just like me and Miley! All three of us, we love eating each other's pussies, tasting each other's butts and fucking each other's asses! Isn't that right Selly?"

"Yesssssss!" Selena half moaned, half choked as Demi pulled her off the now thoroughly cleaned cock, "We're all slutty lesbian whores who love anal! Especially me! Mmmmmm, please Demi, fuck my butt! You and Miley have been butt fucked, now it's my turn! Please slam my slutty butt hole until it's gaping wide open like yours and Miley's are!"

"You're right Sel, it is your turn." Demi smiled softly as she went down and gave her girlfriend a gentle but extremely passionate kiss before adding with a smirk, "So bend over for me you dirty little anal slut. Show me that slutty little butt hole which wants to be fucked so bad!"

Selena had started returning the smirk almost immediately which grown into a lustful grin by the time Demi had finished speaking, at which point Selena quickly got into position on the bed. Face down, ass up, her hands spreading her butt cheeks as wide as possible to provide a bull's-eye for Demi's cock. Or as it turned out, Demi's tongue.

Even though she felt so horny that Selena was pretty sure she could have taken the saliva coated dildo in her butt with little to no pain it was hardly surprising when Demi lent down and slid her tongue over Selena's puckered rosebud. Certainly the little gasp that passed Selena's lips was definitely a result of pleasure than of surprise. After all, Demi knew how much she loved getting her ass licked. And she knew just how she liked her ass being licked, so it wasn't long before Demi started really going to town on Selena's butt hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
1...456789