Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

It took a moment for Selena to get over that thrust, her eyelids fluttering as she savoured the feeling of Demi's thighs against her butt cheeks and every inch of that big dildo deep within her bowels.

When that moment was over Selena started moaning shamelessly, "Ohhhhhhhhh Demi, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck my butt. Fuck me up my slutty lesbian butt. Mmmmmmmm fuck, show Miley what a lezzie anal whore I really am. Show her that I love being your little bitch who takes it up the butt! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, butt fuck me hard and deep. Pound my pooper! Slam fuck my tight little ass and remind me that it's yours, mmmmmmmm, all yours!"

Grinning happily at Selena's words Demi started to sodomise her girlfriend again, this time firmly reinserting the entire length of the shaft with every thrust. How many inches she removed from Selena's butt were more random, and while her thrusts became consistently firm Demi was careful to keep the butt fucking at a reasonably slow and gentle pace. After all while the way Selena was moaning told her that her fellow Disney girl was ready for a rough butt pounding Demi wasn't ready to give it. She still intended to tease Selena for a lot longer first.

Of course Demi's reasons for settling into a firm but gentle pooper pumping pace weren't entirely selfless. Despite being in a switch relationship Selena had a tendency to act like a top and to treat Demi like a bottom. Worse still Selena knew fully well she could get Demi to do anything, and while that never really bothered Demi there was something very therapeutic about moments like this when she was the one in charge, when she was definitely the top and Selena was definitely the bottom.

Added to that having Miley watch them was giving Demi this odd sense of power. It felt like Miley was looking at her with awe, like she didn't think Demi had it in her to be dominant and was finding it a huge turn on. Demi didn't know if that was true, but she found the idea oddly compelling, like she was proving to Miley she could be just as much a top as Selena could. And Demi felt like she wanted to do exactly that.

Then there was the fact that Demi genuinely loved fucking Selena's perfectly shaped ass. Demi loved any act of giving the girl she loved pleasure, but there was just something extra special about butt fucking Selena. For example seeing Selena in such a submissive position was intoxicating. Even when Selena finally stopped spreading her ass cheeks so she could grip onto the bed she was still bent over in front of Demi and sticking her ass up in the air as something to be used for their mutual pleasure, the forbidden little hole between Selena's butt cheeks offered up as a sacrifice to kinky lesbian fucking. And of course that just meant Demi got the pleasure of feeling her hips gently smacking against Selena's perfect little bubble butt. She also got to stair at those cheeks, at her dildo disappearing in between them and deep into the whole usually hidden between them that was now stretched wide for her strap-on, Demi wondering how anything could look more perfect.

She sort of got lost in butt fucking Selena so Demi was a little taken aback when Miley decided to join in the fun again. However Demi quickly recovered, smiling as she watched her friend gently spreading her girlfriend's cheeks with both hands while kneeling right next to Selena's butt and looking up at her expectantly.

"Do you want something Miley?" Demi grinned.

"Yeahhhhh... I wanna suck your cock." Miley practically growled, "I wanna taste the deepest part of Selena's butt on your cock. Please Demi, I've tasted your butt and mine, now I wanna teased Selena's. Pull that big dick out of Selena's butt hole and shove it right into my mouth! Fuck my face with that ass flavoured cock! Please? Let me be a total ATM whore just like you and Selena. I wanna have tasted all three of our asses on a strap-on cock tonight. Please Demi, stuff that butt flavoured dildo into my mouth and mmmmmmmm!"

Miley was cut off from begging when Demi quickly pulled the strap-on out of Selena's ass hole and immediately inserted it into the former Hannah Montana's mouth.

For a moment Miley just closed her eyes and moaned, savouring the pervertedly sweet flavour of the deepest part of Selena's butt on the head of the dildo. Then she began to suck on the toy, gently for the first few sucks but quickly increasing her suction until Miley was ravenously slurping at the fake cock, eagerly trying to suck up every drop of Selena's anal juices.

"Mmmmm, that's it Miley, suck that cock!" Demi encouraged, gently placing her hand on the top of Miley's head before continuing to encourage, "Suck that cock like the little cock sucker you're becoming. That's what you want to become, right Miles? What you want to be? Yeahhhhhh, Miley Cyrus wants to be a great little cock sucker. A great little ass to mouth slut. Just like me and Selena. Mmmmmm ohhhhhhh, and you're doing a great job. You're doing a great job sucking my cock, cleaning it of all Selena's butt juices like a good little ATM whore, mmmmmm, you'll be just like us in no time, won't she Selena?"

"I think she's like us already." Selena countered, "I mean just look at her... sucking that ass flavoured cock like a total ass to mouth whore. Mmmmmmmmm yeah, she's definitely one of us now. Won't be long before we start introducing her to our very special friends, having her show them what a great little slut we've turned Miley Cyrus into. Mmmmm yeah Miley, suck that cock! Take every inch down your throat so you can get every drop of my ass juice you nasty little ATM whore! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, just like that, suck it!"

Miley really wanted to meet these mysterious friends. At the very least she wanted to party like this with Ashley and Vanessa, so much so she might approach one or both of them with or without the permission of Demi and Selena. Of course she'd much rather get to have some fun with all four of them, and she definitely wanted to keep in the good graces of Demi and Selena anyway, so it was probably better that she be patient. Regardless as much as her mind threaten to wander into thoughts of future fun Miley needed to concentrate on the task at hand if she wanted the future fun to happen.

With that in mind Miley bobbed her head with increasing enthusiasm on Demi's cock, for a while taking an additional inch with every bob of her head until the toy hit the back of her mouth. After that Miley concentrated on sucking that half of the dildo for a while, sometimes pausing so she could give the shaft an extra hard sucking before beginning to move her head up and down again. Eventually Miley relaxed her throat as best she could and then started taking the toy down her gullet. Inch after inch slowly invaded her throat, Miley choking and gasping around the large poll as she struggled to take as much as she could. Luckily Miley had Demi and Selena cheering her on, and the sweet taste of Selena's ass which was also an incredible motivator, those two things eventually allowing her to deep throat the entire length of the dildo and greedily suck it clean.

Shortly after that Demi pulled her strap-on cock out of Miley's throat and pushed it back into Selena's butt so she could start briefly sodomising her girlfriend again before then switching back to Miley's mouth. Over and over again Demi repeated this process, Miley eagerly sucking the dildo clean every time while Selena became ever increasingly annoyed she wasn't being allowed to join in the ATM fun.

Eventually Selena cried out, "Fuck Demi, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk, please stop teasing me baby. Oh Gawwwwwwwd, fuck me, fuck me harder, mmmmmm, or at least let me taste my yummy ass. Please Dem, I can't take any more."

"Which would you prefer?" Demi asked softly as she continued lazily pumping Selena's pooper, "Do you want a hard ass fucking, or to taste your yummy ass?"

Selena bit her lip and thought about this for a long second. She loved the taste of ass, especially her own, but she was so overwhelmingly horny right now the one thing she truly wanted above all else was a hard ass fucking. So she answered truthfully, "Ass fucking. Fuck my ass hard, oh Demi, mmmmmmmm fuck! Do it Demi. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd yeeeeeesssssss! That's it, HARDER! FUCK MY ASS HARDER! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWD DEEEEEMMMMMMIIIIII! SLAM MY ASS! POUND ME DEEP! HARDER, DEEPER, OH FUCK! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK DEMI!"

Selena kept begging until she could no longer form coherent sentences. Even then she kept trying, but that best it was a secondary focus for her. Her main focus was slamming herself back against Demi's increasingly hard thrusts, the sound of the two girls flesh smacking together echoing throughout the room as they finally got down to some wonderfully rough butt fucking.

Sexually pleasuring each other had always come so easy to Demi and Selena. With others there could be hesitation and nervousness at first, sometimes a little trial and error to find out what their lovers liked, but when it came to each other it always just felt so natural. It was one of the many reasons they were both convinced they belonged together. However while their first magical time together had been so easy since then they had only got better and better at fucking each other, and fucking in general.

For example the first time they tried butt fucking Demi had slowly stretched out Selena's ass until Selena had begged for a hard butt pounding, and then when Demi had given it to her they had both immediately become lost in it. Now, when they had the time, Demi would spend what felt like a lifetime stretching Selena's back passage, feeding Selena her own ass, talking dirty and anything else she could think of, ignoring Selena's pleased to just slam fuck her ass until Selena thought she would go crazy with need. Then and only then would Demi finally give her what she wanted, just like she was doing now, and all that build up meant that it seemed like it only took seconds to get Selena to the edge of orgasm. However Demi wouldn't let her go over that edge. She would keep her there for what felt like another eternity no matter how much Selena begged.

Not that that stopped Selena, the deliriously horny girl struggling to force coherent words out of her mouth as she continued slamming herself back against the anal invading dildo, "FUCK ME DEMI! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! SLAM MY SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT, OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME DEMI! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM!"

Of course sooner or later Demi gave Selena what she wanted. What she needed. She always did, which was one of the many reasons why Selena loved her.

The fact Demi made her cum harder than anyone else didn't hurt.

Selena had been ass fucked by a lot of men and women since she'd first taken it up the butt. Some of the most famous stars in Hollywood had slammed her slutty little bubble butt with their cocks or strap-ons. Most of their bodyguards had butt fucked her too. And there was that one time Demi arranged for her to be anally gang banged by a few of their friends, Selena getting her ass slammed for hours until she couldn't even move. She could remember laying on her stomach, her whole body quivering and aching, her ass hole gaping wide open with cum leaking out of it, Selena feeling like she would never recover from the rough butt pounding she had taken. And that was nothing compared to the time she, Demi and a few other Disney girls had ended up 'partying' with some WWE divas, one of them who had been called Beth literally pounding Selena's poor pooper for two whole hours only to then pass Selena around like a piece of meat after she was done with her. Yet none of those people could make her cum like Demi.

The main reason for that was reconfirmed when Demi screamed, "YOU'RE MINE SELENA! ALL MINE! I FUCKING OWN YOU! I FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS HOLE! MMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, SELENA GOMEZ'S ASS HOLE IS THE PROPERTY OF DEMI LOVATO! YOU'RE MY BITCH! YESSSSSSSS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE SELENA! YOU'RE MY ANAL WHORE, MY BUTT SLUT, MMMMMMMMM, AND I LOVE YOU! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWD, I LOVE THAT YOUR MINE AND I'M YOURS! YOU'RE MY BITCH AND I'M YOURS! YOUR BUTT HOLE BELONGS TO ME AND MINE BELONGS TO YOU! MMMMMMMMM YEEEEEESSSSSSS, OH SELENA, OOOOOOOOH, THAT, MMMMMMM, THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE TO BEND OVER WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO ASS FUCK ME, AND YOU HAVE TO BEND OVER FOR ME WHENEVER I WANT TO FUCK THIS BEAUTIFUL ASS! ISN'T THAT RIGHT SELENA?"

"YES, YESSSSSSSS! I'M YOURS! ALL YOURS! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH, JUST LIKE YOU'RE MINE! MMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHH, WE'RE EACH OTHER'S BITCHES! I BEND OVER FOR YOU, MMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMM, YOU BEND OVER FOR ME! OH MILEY, DEMI OWNS MY ASS HOLE! MMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, SELENA GOMEZ'S ASS HOLE IS THE PROPERTY OF DEMI LOVATO! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS, MY BUTT HOLE BELONGS TO DEMI LOVATO, AHHHHHHHHHH, AND HERS BELONGS TO ME! OHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWD DEMI, I'M YOUR ANAL WHORE, YOUR BUTT SLUT, OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, MMMMMMMMMM, I LOVE YOU, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I'M YOURS, MMMMMMMMMM, YOU'RE MINE, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH DEMI!"

Sometimes Selena would say she or her ass belonged to someone else. She did this for her own selfish fantasies, or to turn the person she was with on, or to simply make Demi jealous. Mostly it was all three, but she never meant it. She was Demi's, and Demi was hers. That thought above brute strength or skill or anything else made Selena cum hard, this time being no exception of those words sent her over edge of a monster orgasm. It was followed by another and another and another in quick succession, Demi skilfully turning Selena's mind to mush she continued relentlessly sodomising her.

Pleasuring Selena was Demi's favourite thing to do in the world, and since nothing made Selena cum harder than an brutal butt fucking this was a position that had become part of Demi's daily routine.

Demi had always been a butt girl. She loved every part of her girlfriend's perfect body, but her cute little ass had always been Demi's absolutely favourite part. The part she'd always fantasised about the most. However in her wildest dreams she hadn't fantasised about slamming Selena's ass this roughly, and in some ways it felt like a crime to so brutally violate such a perfect little butt hole. Of course Demi would do anything to make Selena happy, even if that meant doing something that would ensure Selena wouldn't be able to sit down properly for hours afterwards. Yet there was a very twisted part of Demi which liked that, and she blamed that on Selena.

When they had first got together Demi quickly realised Selena was even more of a butt girl than she was and at first it had been a struggle to keep up with Selena's kinky anal ways. However as time went on Demi became lost in the wicked debauchery which had become part of her routine, so much so she was now just as addicted to taking up the ass as Selena was, and she was just as addicted if not more to pounding butt as Selena was. Most of all the two girlfriends seemed obsessed with ass fucking each other.

It was probably the dirtiest, naughtiest, nastiest thing they did together. After all, they were literally misusing their butt holes by hammering big dildos in and out of them until those tiny little exit only orifices were gaping wide and aching from the abuse they had taken. Yet as wrong and as perverted as it felt it also felt so unbelievably good, both in the giving and the receiving. And while they enjoyed using a variety of different ways nothing was quite as good for Demi or Selena than using a cock strapped around their own waists, or to feel the other take them with a strap-on. It just felt extra kinky. Primal even. And through it all no matter how brutally they sodomised each other they knew in their hearts what they were doing was still lovemaking. No matter how kinky things got between them it was always lovemaking.

Truthfully these hard butt bangings weren't just about lovemaking for Demi. It was always one of the most important things, right up there with simply making Selena feel good, and right below that was her own selfish pleasure, but there was one reason which Demi never told Selena about, something which in these moments when the butt fucking became brutally hard that threatened to become more important than all of the other reasons. That reason was that Demi wanted to prove that she was the one for Selena. She needed to prove it.

Deep down Demi knew Selena loved her. They were soul mates and no matter what happened they would always be together. But Demi had always been a very insecure girl and there was the tiniest bit of doubt remained inside her which substantially grew when ever Selena was with someone else. Sure, Demi had agreed to enjoying their youths by being with other people, but that didn't mean that when it came time for her and Selena to get together she could control her urge to make sure Selena knew who she belonged too.

That was why Demi kept pushing the issue, "KEEP TELLING ME SELENA! KEEP TELLING ME YOU'RE MINE!"

"I'M YOURS! I'M YOURS! I'M YOURS! I'M YOURS! I'M YOURS!" Selena mindlessly repeated over and over again as Demi continued slamming her butt hole.

Miley waited for an invitation to join but it never came. Eventually Miley got the message that Demi wanted to keep Selena to herself, at least for now. It was either that or Demi figured it was simply unnecessary, or perhaps it would be too much for Selena to take. Miley kind of got that considering how hard Selena's cum was squirting out of her so hard and so frequently it reminded Miley of someone stepping on a hose and then randomly letting their foot up every so often so liquid would quickly gush out. Only there was more screaming, along with other lewd sound of pleasure as Miley's friends brutally butt fucked in front of her.

Despite how exhausted she was and how much she'd already cum the perverted sight of her two fellow Disney girls frantically ass fucking in front of her pushed Miley to finger herself to a couple of very nice orgasms. They weren't the mind blowing climaxes Miley had received when it was her getting the hard butt pounding, the type that Selena was now clearly receiving, but they were still very satisfying, Miley feeling so relaxed that if it wasn't for all the screaming she would have probably drifted off to sleep.

Considering that Demi and Selena had to be just as tired as she was Miley was extremely impressed with how long the hard butt fucking lasted. It seemed to be an eternity before Selena finally collapsed face first on the bed sheets, Demi's grip on her hips the only thing keeping her ass in the air, and even then Demi continued relentlessly pounding her girlfriend's butt at the same brutal speed as before as Selena just whimpered in delight. It was only when those whimpers seem to vanish that Demi finally allowed herself to stop, her dildo completely buried within Selena's ass as she slowly lowered herself down to the bed sheets, moving Selena's body so that the two lovers were lying in a spooning position.

After the brutal display of anal fucking it was kind of jarring to see such a loving display, which was made even more sweet by Demi gently kissing Selena's neck and cheek in between soft whispers of, "You did so good baby... I love you so much..."

"I love you too." Selena whispered softly back when she finally stopped shaking from the after-shocks of her orgasms.

Demi grinned and continued nuzzling Selena's neck, noticeably nipping at the flesh in between gentle kisses. Once Demi had bit down firmly enough to leave a mark Selena moaned with delight and then turned her head back enough so that the two lovers could become lost in a sweet, loving kiss for a few long seconds. Then Selena broke the kiss, grinned wickedly and began moving as fast as she could. That wasn't very fast, but it seemed like it to the two other tired girls.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
1...456789